Low-Key Love | Intimate Wedding & Event Photography

Western PA & Beyond *Will Travel*

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

1525 Park Manor Blvd. , Pittsburgh, PA Western PA & Beyond *Will Travel* (412) 327-5153

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Amanda D

My husband and I could not have been happier to have Dena as our photographer! She was amazing to work with and made the entire process so easy. Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful! I would 110% recommend Dena to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Kyle W

I would highly recommend Low Key Love for wedding photography. Not only is Dena professional and sweet to work with but her artistic vision produces stunning photographs! Each moment of our wedding was captured with us hardly noticing she was there. She did a great job guiding... Read More us through our posed photos and was patient while we tried to corral our various family members together for group shots. Dena's candid photo work is outstanding! I LOVE the photos she took during the speeches, the reactions on everyones faces are priceless. We now have wonderful momentos from our wedding that we can cherish for the rest of our lives! Dena also loves to surprise her clients with gifts! From the lunch she treated us to at our first meeting through the pre-wedding guides and the post wedding ornaments she clearly has fun with her work and enjoys spoiling her clients. Thank you Dena, we love you!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Katie L

Words can not describe the gratitude that my husband and I have for Dena & Low-Key Love. From our initial meeting to the wedding Dena was there to listen and help us with anything we needed, sometimes it didn't even pertain to photography! She always made herself available to... Read More us and was very transparent the entire time. My husband and I planned the entire wedding ourselves so to say that Dena relieved pressure off of us is an understatement. I would highly recommend Dena and Low-Key Love to any newly engaged couple, you won't be disappointed! Thank you Dena!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Evstolia F

It was clear from our initial meeting that Dena would be the perfect photographer for her wedding. Her previous work speaks for itself. We loved how creative and natural our photos came out. Some of our favorites are the ones we didn’t even know she was taking! The whole... Read More experience from beginning to end has been really great. She surpassed expectations and really made us feel like more than just a client.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Robyne J

Dena was truly the best photographer anyone could ask for on their day. Not only did she perform the task of “best photographer EVER,” she also was key to keeping me calm and on schedule. Dena makes one feel entirely comfortable and at ease. She makes each bride feel super... Read More important before/during/after the day and her pictures are breathtaking. We loved every image. Added bonus, Dena surprised us by donating some of her earnings last year to charity. If you are looking for a detail oriented and attentive photographer, look no further!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Sarah H

We love how Dena made us feel comfortable through the entire experience. Even though we were planning our wedding from out of town, she took the time to meet with us when we were in town and was flexible with communicating with us by email and phone. Dena also helped to ease our... Read More minds the day of our wedding. Her relaxed nature put us at ease and it showed in our photographs! After receiving our pictures, we were so happy to relive the day and we couldn't believe that there was only one photographer for the day! Dena captured every moment!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Monica G

Dena was wonderful to work with - very friendly and professional. She was very easy to work with throughout the process and did a great job capturing the essence of our day. The photos turned out beautifully!

2017-11-27T23:20:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your wedding day was lovely in every way and it was such an honor to capture it for you. Thank you for trusting Low-Key Love with your memories :)