Serving PA, DE, & , NJ (856) 616-1477

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Erica h

Lucchi String Quartet played during my wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour. They were amazing. They played every song perfectly, kept the crowd entertained during cocktail hour, and each song flowed into the other. Each song that I asked them to play, they played.... Read More Everyone at the wedding came up to me and said that they wish they had them play at their wedding rather than a dj. Lucchi String's add a personal touch. I highly recommend them for any wedding! We had a quartet and they were worth every penny!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Tracy H

After researching and speaking to many different violinist for my wedding I decided to go with Lucchi String Quartet. They worked with me to help select the right options and were available for all my questions. The violinist was on time and played a beautiful set during my... Read More wedding. They really helped make my day extra special!

Strings duo was perfect for our ceremony

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Laura C

We chose Lucchi Strings based off of recommendations online - and all the reviews were so true. We had a string duo instead of a a quartet but it was perfect. They played all the songs on time as we planned. Mary, the point of contact, was great to work with. She... Read More answered all my questions and offered valuable advice for songs for the ceremony. I was so pleased with their music and skills and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Violinist

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Irene C

The violinist was a perfect addition to our ceremony. He played a 1/2 prelude was just beautiful. Prompt and professional. He played a beautiful rendition of "The Prayer".

Beautifully played

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Gemma B

Lucchi Strings did an outstanding job. They played at the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. Although we were not present for the cocktail hour (photos), we heard great things from the guests.