Souther Jersey Harpist & Ensemble Performer

Add elegance with an eclectic collection of musical styles to meet the needs of any bride.Lucia has performed for religious, civil, & beach ceremonies, cocktail hours, as well as rehearsal & engagement dinners. Allow her to guide you in selecting a musical selection to suit your individual need

Instruments

Flute, Harp, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

8907 Landis Avenue, Sea Isle City, NJ Serving Southern New Jersey (609) 364-1776

Superb Musician

Reviewed on 7/28/2014

Lucia Marone is a well known and respected harpist here on the East Coast. She has made many a brides day more beautiful by the presence of beautiful harp music in their worship and reception sites. Her performances are flawless, and she works very well with other... Read More musicians, transposing into comfortable keys for singers and sharing the lead instrument. She is an excellent teacher of this instrument, and performs countless hours of volunteer work for her church community leading a Youth Ensemble comprised of 15 instrumentalists in their teen years. For an exquisite, elegant wedding ceremony, I highly recommend Lucia Marone for your special day.

Lucia the Harpist

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

I just want to thank Lucia for making our wedding day the most memorable of memories for not only ourselves but for our guests as well. The music was truly elegant. She performed our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour in Cape May.

Excellent, talented harpist!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Angela C

Lucia added a beautiful ambiance to our wedding ceremony. She is a talented and well trained harpist. Lucia knows how to recommend music that fits your style and can play a variety of pieces. I highly recommend her for your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jason H

Lucia was amazing for our beach wedding. When my wife and I met Lucia she helped with music choices. She was very polite and dependable. Responded back to questions very quickly. She helped make our wedding day one of a kind.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Heather G

Lucia is both professional and beyond talented! She played at our ceremony and our cocktail our and it was beautiful! I was so pleased! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jackie B

Lucia was amazing. Her music will bring out all of your the emotions....plan on crying! ! She created the ambiance...LOVE HER!!

Beautiful Ceremony & Cocktail Hour Music

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Kathleen T

I found Lucia Marone through The Knot and loved the songs she had available to preview. We knew that we wanted to work with her as soon as I heard Canon in D! We met with her at her house where she played different songs so that we could figure out exactly what we wanted... Read More played at our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was extremely nice and easy to work with - and a very talented harpist! Her music was absolutely wonderful - it really set the stage for a beautiful wedding. Our wedding band even told us that they heard her playing during our cocktail hour while they were setting up inside the ballroom and they had to stop to listen because it was so beautiful. If you're looking for a harpist in South Jersey, definitely contact Lucia!

Memorable Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 RENEE S

Having Lucia play the harp during our ceremony was the best decision! Lucia met with us in advance and played different songs so we could pick out our music. She was so professional and helpful throughout the whole process. Her harp playing is amazing, and made the ceremony... Read More seem magical. So many people commented that it was such a nice touch, especially those who were early to the church and got to listen for a while. I would definitely recommend Lucia to my friends and family!

Memorable Day!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

Whenever I hear harp music, it takes me back to my beautiful Fall Wedding!

Lucia Marone, Harpist

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

Mrs Marone was a perfect ornament to a beautiful day. All of our guests complemented us on our choice of a harpist for the ceremony. Mrs Marone was very professional and met with us to go over song selection, she made what could have been a stressful time very pleasant. I highly... Read More recommend this harpist for your special day.

Lucia Marone Harpist

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

Lucia Marone helped make my wedding ceremony most memorable. She is an excellent harpist who worked very professionally with us to help us chose music that created a very special ceremony. We had a lovely day with some elegant harp playing! Thank you.

Meet The Events Director

Lucia Marone

With over twenty five years of harp experience, Lucia has been dazzling audiences through-out the tri-state area with her sound repertoire. Lucia performed at the TrumpTaj Mahal 7 yrs as well as Union Park Restaurant in Cape May for 3 yrs. She has taught harp, led the South Jersey Harp Ensemble for 5 yrs, and now arranges\conducts a Youth Ensemble. Lucia has spent the last 15 years focusing on providing solo, duet, and ensemble music for Wedding Ceremonies. She currently works with a vocalist, violinist, cellist, 2nd harpist, organist and flutist.