Lucy Munoz Photography

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and worldwide

Photos that give you all the feels

Let me be straight up and honest-I LOOOVE shooting weddings! I'm the girl that's still excited to be shooting your wedding at the 11th hour. You have details, galore? We were meant to be. Your dress belongs on a magazine cover? I'll shoot it 10 different ways. You want pictures that give you all the feels? All I can say is, "Thank goodness we found each other!" From the moment I arrive to document your wedding until the moment I leave, my goal is to capture your day so that you have an amazing mixture of candids, traditional poses and everything in between (all while delivering an incredible experience). In the end, it will feel like your good friend was taking your wedding pictures (only they look good. Actually they look pretty dang amazing). Please visit my website for more info

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and worldwide (909) 753-6506

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Stephanie N

The day of my wedding was amazing and the weather was beautiful. Perfect blue sky. Lucy Munoz made the wedding even better with such phenomenal pictures. She sent me so many pictures after my wedding and every single picture was perfect! I was so happy with her work and every... Read More detail of the picture done with a beautiful art. I am so happy I choose Lucy as my photographer!

2017-09-29T21:59:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie! Your wedding was like a fairytale!! =)

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Morgan M

I instantly fell in love with Lucy's photography style when I came across her Instagram. Once we met, I knew right away that I wanted her to photograph our wedding. She was always responsive with emails, organized and so personable and sweet. She made us feel comfortable in... Read More front of the camera and captured our wedding day beautifully. Choosing Lucy was truly one of the easiest and best decisions we made while planning our wedding. I love looking back at our photo's, they turned out better than I ever imagined. I'm truly so grateful to her and will definitely be hiring her again for any future photographs we need taken. I can't tell everyone enough how amazing she is, I promise that if you book Lucy you will be not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Catherine R

Lucy did a fantastic job for our wedding. Her photographs are stunning pieces of art, and she is a joy to work with. She works with film, which takes a little longer to process than digital, but the result is so worth it. Her work has a very ethereal and almost watercolor-like... Read More quality. She is a master of using natural light to make anyone look like a model. She also made us feel very comfortable with posing while also capturing the natural moments (especially the "first look") very well. Lucy even took great scenic, nature shot photos of our wedding location that also hang in our house--they look like we paid thousands at an art gallery! Look through her Instagram account--the professional and artistic level of work displayed there is the exact same as what we received. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Alice D

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Lucy, who simply has such a great eye for the little details and expressive shots. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. We just recently did our engagement shoot in DTLA and she was amazing. Using the... Read More surroundings and environmental elements, she knew exactly what poses and shots to do to use them to an advantage. Can’t wait to see them. If you have any hesitation about hiring Lucy, don’t. I guarantee you she won’t disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ernest R

Nothing short of amazing. She is a very professional photographer who is always available to address any concern. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with her and she knew exactly what to say to get us to laughing and smiling to achieve the perfect photo. Extremely... Read More kind and flexible during our changing and stressful event and she was willing to work with us on a short notice. Highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Vanessa L

My husband and I used Lucy for both our engagement photos and for our Wedding day. With both we were beyond pleased with the work she provided us, her professionalism, and her eye for absolutely gorgeous pictures. We couldn't be more happier with all of our pictures and memories... Read More she caught of us.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Erika W

Lucy is an amazing photographer. She documents the details of the BIG DAY with an artist's eye. She captures the glances, the smiles, the embraces that tell a story of love and bliss. She does the same with any of the moments that come after the start of "forever". She has... Read More photographed my family numerous times and each time she mangaes to capture the blessings and beauty of our forever in progress. She is unobtrusive and has a presence that allows her clients to just relax and be themselves. She has a visionary's mind and delivers beautiful, authenic images everytime. We keep booking her again and again. She is quality.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jessica L

Lucy did our wedding pictures , and we can’t stop gushing over them. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera in a way that made us enjoy the whole experience . SHE IS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER! You will not regret booking her as your wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kristen B

She's AWESOME! Lucy does not only make your wedding pictures look editorial she's a great presence to have around on your wedding day. The last thing you want is a pushy or overwhelming photographer be a grey cloud hovering above you and your husband all day(regardless of how... Read More great you think their work is). You want to make sure you get along with the photographer, your wedding memories only last forever. Lucy makes you smile and comfortable in front of the camera and is just a joy to work with. She took our engagement pictures as well and I really recommend doing a shoot with her before your wedding day. You'll look forward to having your pictures taken by her on your big day and you won't have added stress wondering how the pictures will go. Oh she helps with your timeline as well! Which is amazing. Bottom line we love her and will be coming back for when it's time to do our pregnancy photo shoot! If you book with Lucy it's one last thing to stress about. Your pictures will be stunning.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Nikki L

Lucy is an absolute treasure!! Words cannot express how amazingly talented she is, both as a photographer AND as a human being!! She not only captured my special day...she continues to do shoots for me annually!! We love her and her work so much, that it's become a tradition to... Read More have her shoot our family photos and children once a year! What's great about Lucy is, you don't feel that awkwardness that some photographers make you get when they're photographing you! In fact, my husband HATED having his photos taken and will ONLY shoot with Lucy! It's a very natural, and fun experience...and even at times where you feel like a shot is going to come out terrible because, maybe, Mother Nature isn't cooperating - she returns your photos and they are breathtaking!!!

Lucy Munoz

I'm a Southern California based wedding photographer, but I'll travel anywhere for a wedding! I absolutely LOVE weddings and I'm passionate about documenting them in a fresh way that gives you all the feels when you look at your pictures. For me it's bigger than taking pretty pictures. It's connecting with you in a way that makes you feel as if your good friend was taking the pictures (only they actually look good =). My work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, Magnolia Rouge, Wedding Sparrow, Belle Lumiere, Green Wedding Shoes, Martha Stewart, Inside Weddings, Utterly Engaged, WC