Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

311 Oak St, Hood River, OR (541) 386-3666

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 AMANDA C

Beautiful flowers at a decent cost

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Justine E

Lucy did the flowers for our recent wedding at Gorge Crest Vineyards and they were PERFECT! She was very patient with us as we figured out what exactly we wanted and really listened, and we loved what she came up with. Her prices were reasonable, quality was top notch, and we... Read More would happily use her services again. We would recommend her without hesitation.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Mattie R

I loved working with Lucy for my wedding flowers. When I met with her, I showed her my wedding board and she took all of my ideas and also added her expertise and knowledge. Most importantly she listened to my vision and made it come to life! My wedding flowers were amazing,... Read More stunning and absolutely beautiful! I recommend using Lucy's for all flower needs!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amelia C

Lucy was nice to talk to and was receptive to ideas. On the day of the wedding, the table flowers looked great, but the boutonnieres did not hold up for even a couple of hours. They flopped and broke off, and we had the men end up taking them off. The posy for the flower girl... Read More also wilted within hours. The bouquet was put together well, though.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sara W

Lucy and her team did an incredible job for our wedding day! She really took the time to understand our vision for the day and made sure that each detail she created was in-line with that. She was sensitive of our budget and helped ensure we could still have what we wanted at a... Read More price we were comfortable with. She even helped us create a one-of-a-kind floral decoration for our beer donkey which turned out beautifully! We couldn't have been happier with the work that this team did.

The prettiest flowers!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 April A

We used Lucy's Informal flowers for the wedding day. They were absolutely beautiful! I gave her the general colors, textures, and theme that I wanted the flowers to be and they were perfect! I also compared them to 3 other florists in the Portland area and she was the least... Read More expensive for what I wanted, but that definitely didn't compromise on quality!! I met with Lucy twice before the wedding and she delivered everything ontime and in beautiful condition the day of. The only negative thing I would say is that they were a little slow getting back to me in some of the email correspondance but in the end it all worked out. I would highly recommend her!!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Jackie H

I loved Lucy's work on my wedding day. She came to the rescue a handful of times and made the day so much better. The flowers were gorgeous, she listened to everything I had to say, and I will recommend her to everyone I know!

Lucy is great

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Mandie P

Lucy of Lucy's is great. She took the colors and flowers that I had in my head and turned them into beautiful bouquets! The flowers turned out better than I was picturing!

More than I hoped for

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Megan F

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Lucy. Our interactions were brief, but I felt confident that she understood what I needed... and she did! I had my heart set on a particular flower that turned out not to be available but Lucy found one to replace it and it was perfect She was... Read More very matter of fact and understood what I needed from her. I sent her a few ideas over email and she came up with the most beautiful combination! She knew the venue so well that she even suggested ribbons on the aisle chairs for the ceremony I'm thrilled with everything she did!