Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Serving South Florida (786) 471-8325

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Martha G

Luis was a dream to have as my photographer. He came to my getting ready location, church and separate reception site, arriving with a smile and ready to work. His attitude, direction, demeanor, and ability to stay calm and collected was amazing!!! Even with chaos and the... Read More extreme September heat, he always remained "cool" ! The pictures I've seen so far are beautiful. I can't wait see what other great shots he captured. I'm so glad we decided to hire Luis Vargas Photography for my special day!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Amanda G

Luis was awesome! We had our wedding in Key West and I found his prices more reasonable than most of the local photographers (with travel!) and I loved what I saw in his portfolio. He was very professional and easy to work with. We got some great shots from around the venue... Read More thanks to him scoping it out. And I absolutely love the finished product!! He does a wonderful job. Highly, highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Adela R

Luis was such a pleasure to work with. We took our engagement and wedding pictures with him and I can honestly say we love both equally. The quality of his work speaks for itself, but his professionalism, patience, responsiveness, and overall genuine interest in making your day... Read More a special one makes his fantastic photographs out of this world. His calm demeanor is pleasant to have around when you’re surrounded by madness, and knowing that you have an outstanding photographer on such an important day truly gives you peace of mind and allows you to enjoy yourself. His passion for photography simply shines through everything he does. I recommend him to anyone who wants to have beautiful pictures captured by a great individual.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Arielle R

Luis was amazing ! From our premeeting to the big day he was warm ,friendly ,and professional ! Our pictures came out beautiful , would recommend to anyone : )

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Deeniz V

Luis is amazing! I used his services for my engagement photos and the quality of his work is great. He's very professional, very easy to work with, his prices are reasonable and he definitely has a lot of patience. I was quite shy so I'm glad he was able to work with me. My... Read More fiancé and I are very pleased with the way our pictures came out. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Marybeth B

When we received our wedding pictures back from Luis (who got them to us early so I could show them to my mom when I was visiting her), I couldn't believe how almost every single shot (and there were a LOT to choose from) was incredible. We couldn't even choose! My mom bought... Read More 145 pictures, if that tells you anything. As other people have mentioned, Luis's candids are definitely his strength. However, we also got some GORGEOUS couples shots. The only thing I would say is to make sure you have a list of shots or an idea of formals ahead of time, because he lets you direct that part and it can be a bit hard to know what to suggest when there's so much else going on. That said, it didn't end up mattering because he nailed the shots and we LOVED our pictures. Luis was professional, always on time, and charged a fair price. We would hire him again in a heartbeat. Many, many people have commented on our photos and how out of this world beautiful they are. I wish I could post some to prove it! :) Thank, Luis!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Shanada T

Luis was easy to communicate with and also had experience with taking pictures at my venue before. If you are looking for a photographer that could take true candid shots, then definitely pick Luis. You also receive your pictures within one month☺.If you never took professional... Read More pictures with a photographer, then I would suggest seeing how you interact with your significant other to see if you are looking for true candid shots, or are you looking for someone to provide directions for you. There were things that we loved and did not like about our pictures: Candid: Perfect guy if you are looking for candid shots. However, while I was walking down the aisle, I noticed a few of my bridesmaid crying and I wish that was captured. Maybe it will help to pay for two photographers. Formal: We did inform to Luis that formal was not our highest priority. However, I was expecting for him to bring the list of “must have” pictures I took the time to create. He did not provide any direction for our family pictures, and just stood there. If you decide to use Luis, print out your “must have” pictures and give them to your maid of honor to check to guide this. Getting ready pictures: My husband getting ready pictures were beautiful and looked fun. It looks like he got everything he wanted and he is really satisfied☺. I wish I had more fun picture with my girl. I was hoping for more direction with cute and fun stuff for us to do. I would recommend having a friend make sure certain pictures are taken. However, the pictures with my friends and family helping me get ready are all beautiful. I also love my individual shots. Thank you LUIS!!!!! Couple pictures: Luis really allowed us to be in the moment and captured it. However, at times, we were not really sure what to do, so we tried to rewe tried to remember the fun and cute things our engagement photographer told us to do, and it worked. We are satisfied with the pictures and we can’t wait to frame some of them. Reception: Luis is the king of Candid, so our reception pictures came out great. I love the facial expressions he captured. However, some of our group pictures he captured, some people had their eyes closed. Overall, we had a good experience with Luis and we are satisfied with our pictures.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Cindy H

Luis was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. His work is of high quality and affordable. He came to our house today to deliver our wedding album, and I am beyond pleased! I enjoyed working with Luis and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding... Read More photographer that will work with you to capture those special moments on your special day.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Nali J

Luis did a great job with our wedding photos. My husband and I were pleased with the quality of the photos. He captured all of the joy and fun we had that night. Individuals that have seen the photos have told me how beautiful the pictures turned out and that they could tell we... Read More had a lot of fun at my wedding and that I look so happy and in love. I think that speaks to how great his eye is when it comes to photography. Luis always remained professional and courteous throughout the day/night and was easy to work with. Thank you, Luis for doing such a great job at capturing every moment of our special day and bringing it back to life. We have beautiful memories to cherish forever.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Teresita M

My husband and I are so pleased with Luis. He was patient and easygoing. He took our engagement and wedding photos and did an outstanding job. We could not have asked for more beautiful pictures.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jasmine R

From the beginning Luis was very professional, easy to communicate with, and very efficient. He listened to our ideas and requests, and he delivered on all of them on our wedding day. We had a slight misunderstanding with our wedding album, and he worked closely with us to... Read More make sure we were happy, and satisfied with the end result. He even gave us free pages as a gift!! The pictures turned out amazing, and the quality of the album is absolutely beautiful. I can not recommend him enough. A true professional from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elena K

People have not stopped complementing our wedding pictures from our August 27th wedding!! We could not be happier with how they have turned out. Luis was incredibly easy and lovely to work with and we are forever thankful we chose him as our wedding photographer. We were mostly... Read More impressed with how accurately the energetic and joyous mood and ambiance were perfectly captured by luis on film. We were nervous as we did not have a videographer for the wedding, so the fact that Luis was able to capture the exact mood on film is quite impressive. We really enjoyed how well organized and easy to navigate the picture gallery is as well, it has allowed us to share these pictures with our many friends and relatives overseas. All in all, luis Vargas Photography was well worth every penny and then some. We will all be cherishing these beautiful pictures forever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elena D

People have not stopped commenting on our wedding picture albums. We were beyond thrilled with the finished product. Not only were our pictures gorgeous, but Luis did an brilliant job capturing perfectly the mood and ambiance of the the entire wedding ceremony and reception on... Read More film. We were also very impressed with our organized the picture gallery is. It's very easy to navigate and download favorite pictures. All in all, Luis Vargas Photography was worth every penny and than some! Thanks again Luis for being so good at what you do, we will treasure our pictures forever!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Luis is very respectful , creative and professional , excellent photographer. Our wedding was last July 2016 and we are really happy with the quality of the photos. Outstanding Job !!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katelin R

Luis just photographed our wedding (he did our engagement photos as well) last month, and he is TOP NOTCH. We just received our photos yesterday and they are unbelievable! There are so many great photos to choose from throughout all parts of the day. In addition to his super... Read More talented photography skills, he is just great to work with. He always replied to all of my questions so promptly, and had everything planned out for the day of the wedding perfectly. I would recommend him hands down for any event!!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Vanessa Z

Luis is one the best photographers in south florida hands down. Luis is very polite and works very professionally. He takes the time to capture every single moment and makes it memorable with his photography skills. We are very happy with his amazing work and would definitely... Read More recommend him to our friends and family. Thank you Luis.

2016-04-30T00:06:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vanessa for the great review. It was definitely an amazing day and I'm happy I could be a part of it. Wishing you both many years of happiness.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Jayne C

Luis was great from the beginning! He has great and flexible packages. He's great to work with and will meet a couple of times before the wedding to ensure he captures your special day the way you imagined it. Most importantly his work speaks for itself, he takes amazing... Read More pictures!

2016-04-29T15:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jayne for the great review. You were both amazing to work with which made my job easier. Thanks again for allowing me to capture your day. P.S. I told you those rain gods listen to me :)

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Kristen D

Luis did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. He has the cool and collected demeanor that you want next to you on your big day. He took great pictures and got them back to us in a fair amount of time. As with any photographer I do recommend letting him know the exact shots... Read More that you want. I would definitely recommend his service.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Sara G

Luis is amazing! My husband and I got married in Michigan, but wanted our wedding pictures to be outdoors in sunny Miami, so we booked Luis for a few hours to take pictures of the two of us in our wedding attire. Luis was extremely flexible and accommodating when our original... Read More location was so busy that we decided at the very last minute we needed to find an alternate location. He was able to capture exactly what we were looking for, even with the location change. He was very direct in positioning us to get the best shots, and it was clear he knew what he was doing. Luis was always very professional- he responded to emails and phone calls promptly, and got our pictures back to us very quickly. I would definitely recommend Luis to anyone looking for a wedding or engagement photographer.

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Leyla m

Luis was our wedding photographer this year in February, he is easy to work with, took great photos, he is very detailed oriented. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Adriel d

Luis Vargas is an outstanding photographer and we are very happy to have selected him for our wedding. It is very easy to work with him due to his very polite, professional and mellow demeanor. We were very impressed with our wedding photos and his work style, with minimal... Read More disruption of the event but maximum coverage. We would not hesitate to recommend him to our friends and family for wedding photography.

2015-07-17T13:40:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for allowing me to capture your special day, it was my pleasure. You both make an amazing couple and I wish you only the best.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015

It was an absolute honor to work with such a professional and talented individual like Luis. We are extremely impressed with Luis's work, he was able to capture the most important moments of our special day. Luis's work is clean, artistic, and full of perfection. We couldn't be... Read More happier with the work that Luis has delivered! We would highly recommend Luis to our family, friends, as well as, to everyone who is looking to hire a great photographer, who delivers outstanding results. Thank you again for an amazing job! Joanna&Bartosz

2015-07-17T13:31:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joanna for the kind words. It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. You and Bartosz were amazing to work with and I wish you both many years of happiness.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Nataly R

It was a delight to work with Luis! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for incredible, timeless pictures to capture the essence of their special day! My husband and I are in love with our pictures and couldn't have have asked for better service and professionalism!... Read More We are even considering doing an anniversary photo-shoot with Luis once again!

2015-06-24T10:46:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you both and capture your special day. I'd be happy to do your anniversary shoot, let me know :)

Professional & Affordable

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Lauren R

Luis was extremely professional through the entire process. From his website, payment options, informational meetings - he truly does his due diligence for ensuring your wedding day runs as smoothly as possible. His rates are also very competitive for the value of his... Read More work. He even went the extra mile to help my mother put together a gift for me using his shots. Thank you Luis for capturing our night!

Luis Vargas Photography

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Cindy M

Luis was very professional, kind, flexible and affordable. Our pictures were beautiful! He worked out a custom package just for what we needed and was very timely as well.