Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

$5,000+

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cherry Hill, NJ (856) 419-1685

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Autumn L

Lurey is so talented! My photographs were everything I dreamed of and more! They captured my rainy wedding day in a magical way. They are very artistic and able to capture unique moments and my dream was to have a beautiful landscape photograph that I could make into a canvas... Read More for my house and I had at least 30 photos that would fit that description. If you are looking for artistic great wedding party and bride and groom photos look no further they will do an amazing job. They are very thorough with a detailed timeline! Great job and I'm so happy they captured my wedding day and I have these gorgeous photos for a lifetime

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennie L

These two. Just wow. From the minute we started talking with them about working together on our wedding day through handing over the photos after the wedding, they are just an absolute pleasure to work with!! We could not have been happier with how our photos turned out, for... Read More both our wedding and engagement shoot, and must say it was so nice to work with people who have a vision and a sense of humor! They made the most important day in our lives run as smoothly as we could have asked for and captured moments we'll treasure forever. I could not recommend them more to anyone looking for a professional, high-quality, and fun photography team!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelly B

After seeing the most gorgeous, unique wedding photo of a friend on facebook, I knew that I needed LuRey as my wedding photographer. We met with Laura in person, and could tell right away that she is extremely knowledgeable and professional. After looking through some more of... Read More her and Easton’s work, we were sold. We ended up doing our engagement photos around Philly… we were a little nervous, but Laura made us feel very comfortable. As soon as we got home, I already had tons of messages from friends about the pictures Laura had posted (so fast!). They were perfect!! Our wedding photos turned out just as great. Aside from the beautiful, creative, high-quality pictures, Laura was so wonderful to work with!! She is very responsive to emails, super personable, and you can tell that she really loves and cares about what she does. We are so happy with our choice of wedding photographer. After all, once the wedding is over, besides your new husband or wife, the only thing you really have left from the day are the pictures. To us, it really is one of the most important choices. You will not be disappointed with LuRey photography!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Alyssa M

Where do we begin with this amazing couple? Laura & Easton have the magic touch, a true gift that will create memories to last a lifetime! So incredible grateful we found this amazing duo after they filmed at our dear friends' wedding. Fast forward a few months and we're... Read More engaged, they were the first vendor we called for our BIG Day on September 3! Everything about our Wedding was perfection from start to finish, and the photos are truly magazine worthy. I am completely in awe with our entire Wedding Album. Not embarrassed to share that I look back on these photos almost every other day, struggling to decide on which ones I need to frame! Thank you again, Laura & Easton we can't wait to work with you again soon. Lots of love, Alyssa & Alessandro

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tina M

Laura and Easton are the best of the best in the industry. We booked them 3 wks before our wedding date, only after seeing my sister's sneak peak gallery posted. Luckily, my sister got married 1 month before me and chose her photographer (LUREY) wisely. Fastforward to our... Read More wedding day- L&E were a pleasure to work, never making us feel we were missing any part of our wedding "to get that shot." They see light in in unimaginable ways and create photos that are surreal. Our photos still make my jaw drop and just think "this can't be our wedding!" Laura and Easton are truly talented, leaving out the cheesy/staged/predictable photography so many other photographers gravitate towards. They are full of positive energy and we adore them! They are our forever photographers and now a part of our family. I highly recommend them for any life event- wedding, engagement, christening, birthday, etc. ... THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Zena S

From the moment I met Laura, I knew that her and her husband were the photographers for us! Not only did she take the time to answer all of my questions, she went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and needs. Laura and Easton are exceptionally talented when it comes... Read More to taking unique, tasteful, and timeless images. After booking LuRey, my sister (who got married a month after me) canceled her photographer and booked LuRey as well because she was so blown away by the quality and level of attentiveness that Laura and Easton give their clients. Truly a blessing to have a met them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessica C

Laura and Easton were wonderful. Our wedding was August 12, 2016 and probably the hottest day of the summer. Laura and Easton with their assistants braved the heat and delivered wonderful picutures. I highly recommend them for your wedding/engagement pictures.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melissa C

I am still getting emails from friends and family asking for my photographers info! I cant even explain how happy I am with how the photos came out for the engagement shoot and wedding. I thought it was awesome that I got to meet her first so we could discuss the types of photos... Read More I wanted and to go over which angles I liked and didn't. Laura and Easton had us laughing the entire day and made me feel beautiful! They thought of photo ideas that I haven't seen anywhere else. She knew exactly what photos I wanted and with which family members and made sure we got everything we wanted. We cant thank them enough. Truly amazing at what they do, and who they are! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jennifer M

Laura and Easton are the most amazing photographers and more importantly people. They shot our wedding in April and we could not be happier with the pictures. We literally love them all! They are both very professional, friendly, and great to work with. Laura even stuck up for... Read More me when our reception venue was giving us a hard time on our wedding day. We highly recommend LuRey photography and promise you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Joe M

Laura and Easton were beyond great on our wedding day! We loved their plan, excitement and the final product of photos. What really goes a long way for me was they were not just "there" but they were fun guests that I loved to invite and have fun with us on our wedding day.... Read More Also, Laura and Easton worked very well with our other vendors.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Andrea Y

I am SO happy I found LuRey photography to capture all the amazing moments of our wedding! Wedding planning can be stressful and of course I was stressing about finding the perfect photographer! Luckily a friend at work mentioned LuRey photography! After visiting their... Read More website/seeing all their beautiful photos I knew we had to book them! From the moment we met Laura we knew they were a perfect fit. You can tell Laura and Easton (a husband and wife duo themselves) truly appreciate the love and joy that goes into not only a wedding but a long lasting marriage. They take the time to get to know their couples and Laura was so helpful with the timeline of our day/location for pictures. The day of the wedding both Laura and Easton were so creative and took control of the day making sure the afternoon ran smoothly. Seeing our pictures for the first time was so special. Yes, a picture only depicts one moment but the way they capture the details and emotion of that moment takes you back in time. Everything you felt and experienced comes rushing back, it's a talent they possess that is priceless!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Christie H

I cannot sing enough praises for LuRey. As stressful as wedding planning can be, my photographer was by far the best part of my planning. From our first meeting, I knew that I would be in great hands. Although, obviously, the most significant part of your wedding day is marrying... Read More the love of your life- having beautiful photos to look back on was vital. Our engagement session at Grounds for Sculpture, was extremely relaxed and fun. My husband and I had never had professional photos taken, and Laura's instruction and eye for detail was absolutely perfect. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. As for our wedding day, everything was beautiful, fun, and so organized thanks to Laura and Easton. The final product from our wedding day was a beautiful/stunning/gorgeous timeline of nerves, excitement, and intimacy. Laura made it clear from the minute she arrived that she (and Easton) were fully there for us. Keeping a bridal party and family in line is no easy feat but they did it wonderfully- and in the heat. There is something very special about this professional couple. I was so proud to show everyone their work- and I suggest them to everyone I know newly engaged. Completely worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Monica T

LOVE this photo duo! I, we, my family and my friends were EXTREMELY happy with our wedding photos. They are outstanding, both in photography as well as individuals. They do not stop just at photography, they are completely there for you. If you need an oil blotting sheet, manual... Read More paper fan or just positive energy! Their photos are just stunningly beautiful. They captured my wedding at all different angles including on the floor shooting through my husbands legs! Yes we noticed! They went above and beyond and we couldn't have been happier that we chose LuRey for our big day (like my rhyme?). I've seen other wedding photos and you end up favoring just a few but I can honestly say I loved them all! So much so that I asked Laura to pick a picture for our canvas because well, it didn't really matter which one since they were all beautiful! (She made an excellent choice by the way) One of the best decisions I have ever made was deciding on LuRey and you will too! You definitely won't regret going with LuRey for your big day!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 MaryClare K

LuRey shot our engagement photos in Fall 2013 and our wedding Summer 2014. Although it has taken me a long time to write a review, I wanted to write a review as a true testament to how amazing they were and are. From first meeting with Laura and seeing their work, we were... Read More impressed. We wanted “true” pictures and minimal- if any- “touching up”. The results: they gave us honest and beautiful photographs. Our engagement shoot was in Lewes, Delaware, where Laura captured our bay-side town beautifully. Our wedding photographs were stunning. She and Easton made us feel incredibly comfortable throughout the whole day. My husband and I joked before the wedding that as long as Laura and Easton were there, we would be fine for whatever the weather/day handed us. Did I mention we loved working with them? They were one of the best decisions we made during our wedding. The final wedding album print was more amazing than we ever expected. I cannot tell you how many people compliment the photos and the book itself! We recommend them to everyone we know who want a fantastically creative professional photography team who will take your wedding photos to the next level.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Sarah W

Let me start off by saying that Laura and Easton are the most incredible photographers I have ever met. My husband and I are both photographers so we were very picky about who we wanted doing our wedding photography. I researched for months contacting and looking for the best... Read More photography Company on the East Coast. I finally came across Lurey and loved their style of work. After showing interest in their company everything went so smoothly and they were so professional it was incredible. They got back to me immediately after contacting them and we set up to meet via face time since we live about two hours away. My husband and I both love Laura/Easton and thought Lurey was a great fit for us. We did an amazing engagement shoot down at Higbees beach. I would absolutely recommend an engagement shoot to anyone getting married because it helped us prepare for the wedding photos. She made us feel so comfortable and it wasn't awkward or nerve-racking at all. She even helped us do an entire wedding day timeline to make sure that everything went smoothly for our special day. And with these two Our day was exceptionally special. The morning of our wedding Easton followed my husband getting all his detail shots etc. and Laura was with me and my bridal party. This was perfect for us because we had a photographer following each of us getting every little detail. From getting my hair done to getting dressed and everything in between Laura captured every moment beautifully. We did a first look so we got to have some wonderful pictures done on the beach before the ceremony. Although our limo driver was an hour and a half late, Laura and Easton never panicked they kept her cool and said, "hey let's keep doing some photos on the beach". They ended up getting some amazing shots of us. The ceremony photos and reception photos came out absolutely beautiful. They both have a way of capturing the most special of moments. The best thing is that they know exactly where to be and when to be there to capture the perfect picture. All in all they were patient, kind, and incredibly talented. I couldn't imagine having anyone else do my wedding pictures. They stayed till the very end just to capture a candlelit photo that my husband and I requested. After such a long and grueling day they were still pleasant and happy to get our last memorable shot. These two are an incredible duo and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone in need of a photographer. Thank you both for such an amazing job you really made our wedding day a dream come true, we love you guys!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Jamie J

After doing much research into a wedding photographer....I knew as soon as I came across the LuRey webpage I had to have them shoot my wedding. We met with Laura, & I knew she would make our wedding images perfect! Our engagement shoot was lots of fun....and the next morning,... Read More I saw some of the images on Facebook. I was blown away by the artistic aspect each photo held. Our wedding day with Laura & Easton was spectacular. They are very professional & extremly talented, yet you feel more like your friends are photographing you. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LuRey! Our friends & family can't stop talking about our photos!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Ashley M

I have to start by saying that I was referred to this team by a friend who personally knew Laura! We were so picky about whom we wanted to hire as our wedding photographers. I looked up LuRey and from the moment I saw what they had to offer I didn't even bother to look anywhere... Read More else. I had my heart set on them as my photographers and I didn't even have anything else planned for the wedding, just a date and then LuRey! I am so happy and pleased with the wedding pictures. They weren't just our photographers, LuRey helped us with things and obstacles while planning our wedding that I didn't think any photographer would care to do! They were honest and forward and supportive of every idea we had about our wedding right down to the timeline. Great couple and even more wonderful photographers. Everyone LOVED our wedding photos and they were nothing short of fantastic. Oh and don't let me forget our beautiful engagement photos! So many family members made us hand made gifts using our engagement pictures as wedding gifts! If anyone feels doubtful, just scroll through their pictures they have posted, follow them on Facebook for a while, if your not sold then you do not know what you're looking at! Such a great company to use and lovely people all the way around. We can't stop thanking them for all of their beautiful work. Consider them to your fullest extent, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Eva Z

Laura and Easton are amazing!! Choosing Lurey was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Photography was extremely important to us because the pictures are what you have to remember the day. The moments that you can look back on over the years. And they caught the... Read More "moments" we were looking for! Laura is extremely responsive and basically ran the show on the big day. As your photographer she does more than take pictures. She works with you before the wedding to create a timeline (ex: Bride getting ready, first look, portraits, bridal party, important people you want pics with, and so on..) She worked well with our videographer as well. I literally didn't have to think the day of my wedding. She knew when and where I needed to be at all times and just let me know. Such a relief!! Added bonus: Our pictures were ready before we got back from our Honeymoon :) I can go on and on about how happy were with Laura and Easton! We HIGHLY recommend them :)

EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Lori C

To me, the pictures were the most important part of the wedding, aside from the groom and our family of course. I was searching and searching online for a photographer, I knew that I really liked a softer look to the pictures. But every portfolio lacked it... then I found LuRey!... Read More I shut the computer and told my fiance I found our photographer! I expected our finished pictures to be beautiful but I had no idea just how easy and comfortable it would be to have Laura and Easton share our day. Our package came with an engagement session. We were at a loss for where to have the session and Laura came up with the PERFECT place. The pictures went perfectly with our vision for the save the dates. Neither my husband nor I feel at all comfortable in front of a camera but Laura made it A BREEZE!! You would have no idea from the pictures that we weren't used to this! And to top it all off, our pictures were ready before we even thought to check online!! Prior to the wedding date, Laura sends out a questionnaire to get an idea of the time line of the day. I was having trouble because I didn't know what the best way to plan out the timeline was. I emailed Laura and in a matter of minutes she had it all figured out! Then it was the big day! This dynamite team did not miss a thing!!! And they made it look so easy!! I didn't want my dad to see me before I was completely ready so Laura came up with the idea to do a "first look" with my dad...LOVED IT! Our venue didn't allow for time between the ceremony and cocktail hour so we knew we were going to miss the cocktail hour to get our bride and groom pictures...Laura and Easton moved us right along, got a ton of amazing shots (more than we expected) AND had us back in time to enjoy the end of our cocktail hour!! The best part in having them part of our day was to see how well they work as a team. We are extremely family oriented and the love and passion they have for their work and family pours out of them! I didn't feel like they were just there taking pictures, I felt like they were a part of our day. They really let you get to know them as well. We learned that Easton is a sucker for that Father Daughter dance because of their little girl, he shared a really cool story of father daughter dance that also included earlier generations with my dad and I. All in all it was just a great, feel good experience! If you're looking for more than just good wedding pictures, these two are for you!! They will exceed all of your expectations!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Jenn D

We booked Lurey to shoot our wedding and we are so glad we did! Laura arrived on time and got right to shooting all of our details!! Laura was accompanied by her husband Easton and assistant Meg. They were professional yet warm and we felt comfortable with them right away! They... Read More are creative and talented. We loved the photo slide show they put together for us that we were able to view while we were eating at our reception. It gave us a small peak of how awesome our photos are going to look!! Our guests also got to see some photos! I would defiantly recommend Lurey photography!

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Kelsey

her video on her page couldn't be more true to who she is! Laura is so easy going. We met for a consultation then didn't meet again until our engagement session 8 months later. The minute we started our session I swear it felt like we've known her for years. She makes you feel... Read More so comfortable and natural at posing. She really knows her stuff and is always making sure you're getting the photos you want as well. To me photography was my number one thing from our wedding. I always hear about other people's weddings and all I'm going off of is their photos. (AKA my parents. I didn't smell the flowers, I didn't hear the music, I didn't see the venue, but I did see all the photos.) So this was the most important to me and she is my number one recommendation.

AHH...MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Danielle M

I couldn't be happier with my decision in choosing LuRey Photography as my photographer for our wedding day. Being a photographer myself, I am SUPER picky about this stuff and they were everything I was looking for. I had met up with a few different photographers, but once I... Read More came across LuRey's site I knew they were IT!!! Laura's style (both shooting and editing) is AMAZING and I was visually drawn to her work immediately. When I met up with Laura and Easton, that's when I really knew they were EXACTLY what I wanted in a photographer. They were both so accommodating, as I met with them only a month and a half or so before our wedding date. We had a small, intimate court house wedding so I planned it in only 2 months! Hence looking for a photographer last minute. So, even though we had a "no frills" wedding I still wanted to have a top notch photographer...since that is one of the most important components to me. From the moment I sat down with Laura and Easton they were super amicable and I felt very comfortable with both of them. What I really loved was that they paid close attention to everything I said I was looking for and they definitely wanted to fulfill all of that. They were more about what I was into than just trying to sell their product (which was not the case with some other photogs I met up with). Of course, I was already sold on their product before I walked in the door to meet with them ;) BUT, they really know how to give you exactly what you want for your wedding day, which is so important. So, that was the real selling point for me and the icing on the cake! SInce we had a very small wedding and I had given them such late notice, Easton took it on all himself. It was his very first time shooting a wedding alone, but you would have never known it. He was extremely professional and a breeze to work with. He remembered everything I had expressed interest during our meet up and he put it in full effect during the shoot. He captured every single detail in such a beautiful way. He didn't rush us at all... in fact, I could tell he wanted to make sure he got everything in that he stayed until every shot was taken. And of course, he is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable. Ok, so now for the best part of all... Our wedding pics were up and ready on PASS within a few weeks of the wedding. Granted we had a smaller wedding, so less time and less shots. But still, Holy Cow!!!!! I was AMAZED at how fast they were done on top of how gorgeous they turned out. I was and am in LOVE with each and every single picture. Easton really captured the "realness" of each moment in a photojournalistic way along with posed shots that exuded a lot of emotion. The best of both worlds!!! I couldn't be happier with how all of our images look. I would definitely recommend LuRey to anyone who is getting married and has an upcoming wedding in the area. They are brilliant all around!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 E P

We priced several photographers and LuRey was very reasonable for the quality of work. Everything was great, and Laura and her assistants were very attentive without being obtrusive. My husband and I usually hate being photographed but they made us feel comfortable the entire... Read More time, and we really liked how the pictures turned out!

Extremely talented (and flat out awesome) photographer

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Nadia R

We did a lot of photographer searching, primarily based on style, before we met Laura. When we first met her, we pretty much knew she'd be the one for us - Laura and her team are AMAZING. She was always reliable and answered all my emails promptly even when her own work schedule... Read More became hectic in the summer. After we saw photos from our engagement session with her we definitely knew we made the right decision and couldn't wait until the wedding to have her shoot it as well. The day of, the Lurey team made everyone feel at ease and we barely even noticed they were there! Laura gives fantastic directions for posing (natural poses, not crazy ones, although if you want crazy poses I'm sure she'd be up for that too!) and her eye for style and light is amazing. I would recommend her to any of my friends getting married - her pictures came out gorgeous, beyond our expectations, and we were able to look at them right before we went on our honeymoon 10 days after the wedding. On top of that she's a genuine pleasure to work with (as is her husband!) I heart Lurey!

Perfect Pictures!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Jessica L

I am absolutely obsessed with my wedding photos! Laura and Easton are amazing! My pictures are exactly what I expected and more. Everyone keeps commenting on how beautiful the pictures look. Throughout the process Laura was so friendly and helpful. Worth every penny! :)