Luscious Verde Custom Invitations and Stationery

Beachwood, OH

Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Invitations + Paper Goods

23645 Mercantile Road, Beachwood, OH (216) 360-3600

Exquisite invitations!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

These invitations are exquisite! Their product quality is superb. The craftsmanship is detailed and sophisticated. I was given professional and knowledgeable guidance with regard to style, color and etiquette. This was not my first purchase from Luscious Verde nor will it... Read More be my last!

Exquisite Custom Laser Cut Invitations

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

They collaborated with me to create beautiful, custom, laser cut rehearsal dinner invitations. Nancy Greff and I picked out two types of paper. Their graphic designer created the perfect design based off of my concept board. Production of the concept was flawless. These... Read More people are talented, creatively sophisticated and very fun to work with. What an amazing discovery! I highly recommend.

simply the best

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

I have to share my incredible experience when ordering invitations! Luscious Verde is an unbelievably creative company.The customer care from the very beginning when we were just brainstorming to the finished product, surpassed my every expectations. I have a very high standard... Read More for aesthetics,and the quality was a work of art. I worked with so many people during the planning process and Luscious Verde was everything I wanted and more. When the invitations came in, the presentation was so beautiful it was like a gift in and of itself. The invitations set the stage a magical night.

Working with Luscious Verde was a Dream Come True

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Aviva S

I always imagined that my wedding would be very true to who I am. When a friend told me about a design and printing company right here in Cleveland that made outstanding and unique wedding invitations, I knew I had to check out their work. Once I met with Nancy and looked at... Read More their catalogs and samples, I was totally "sold" on Luscious Verde. Our wedding invitations could be one-of-a-kind! Nancy was patient, and spent a lot of time with us choosing the right combination of papers, typestyles and fun stuff to add to our wedding invitation set. We ultimately chose a custom laser cut and thermographed invitation. The paper cut design was created uniquely for us by one of Luscious Verde's graphic artists and our monogram was incorporated into the pattern. After the invitations were sent out, I was blown away with how many friends and family members called my mom and me to tell us how much they loved our invitation. It made me so happy!

Helping my lost brother choose a wedding invitation!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 megan j

My brother and sister-in-law were married a few years ago and I have just begun researching vendors for my own wedding when I saw that Luscious Verde was listed on here. It was so great working with this team in Cleveland to create an invitation that suited both the styles of my... Read More brother and future sister-in-law that I had to leave at least a little positive feedback. Everyone was really patient and there were tons of paper choices and patterns to choose from. It was crazy that my sister-in-law actually found the purple she was looking for. It was a fun experience and I am actually excited to create my own invitation with them for next August!

LOVE Nancy!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014

I just received my invitations from Luscious Verde and I am blown away! They are even better than I had imagined. The quality of the construction is fantastic. They look and feel so luxurious. It was so fun working with Nancy to put together something really special for us.... Read More It is my second marriage and we really wanted the invitation to reflect us as a couple. Nancy helped me pick out colors and details to really set the tone for our big event. I can't wait to have another big event so I can put together more fabulous invitations.

Start a Conversation!