Lush Couture Floral

Fort Worth, TX

3144 Edgehill Rd, Fort Worth, TX

Spectacular florist!

12/31/2013 Michelle M

Deitra with Lush Couture Floral was amazing! I had a very tight floral budget, and she was incredibly flexible and patient with me. When we started working together, I had a vague idea of what I wanted for our NYE'13 wedding; pretty much all I had were our wedding colors and a bridal bouquet photo from pinterest. Her artistry more than compensated for what I lacked! We weren't always easy to get ahold of - I was in graduate school and she had weddings or events nearly every week, so I won't knock off any stars for that. She was responsive when I most needed her, and she even called the day before to confirm everything and run by any changes or quick fixes. I continue to recommend Deitra and Lush to all my friends in need of floral services!

Beautiful job and good value.

10/05/2013 Michelle B

Lush Couture did a phenomenal job with our wedding. She was super flexible and met us twice in Dallas to discuss plans so we wouldn't have to drive out to where she is based in Fort Worth. She offered a lot of great ideas for our wedding flowers that I hadn't thought of. She also created beautiful centerpieces that were in our budget. I think flowers are one of the most important things to creating a perfect wedding, and this company did it for us.

Breathtaking flowers!

3/23/2013 Marissa l

From our first meeting with Dietra, I knew that she got my vision for our wedding better than anybody, and boy, did she execute something amazing. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Not only did she make the most beautiful arrangements, but she set up/tore down our outdoor ceremony in the rain with a smile still on her face. She absolutely exceeded my expectations and I highly, highly recommend her. She's not a florist, she's an artist! I've never met someone so creative, her flowers absolutely made our wedding a dream. Yet another vendor that I can't say enough good things about!

Gorgeous Work

9/08/2012 Kelsey M

Dietra was fabulous to work with. At our first meeting, I just showed her a bunch of photos that I liked the "feel" of and she knew exactly what look and wanted and how to fit that vision into our budget.

Beautiful Flowers

3/17/2012 Kristin J

Deitra did a great job for our wedding. We had so many compliments and I couldn't have been any more pleased.

Perfect flowers!

8/13/2011 Jennifer K

Deitra with Lush Couture was a breeze to work with. She is so creative and truly developed the vision that I had for our wedding. She took my general ideas and made them even better. I cannot say enough about the work that Deitra did for our wedding. It was perfect!

Send Email