Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

281 West Townline Rd, Vernon Hills, IL (847) 680-7300

Personal touch

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 ashley b

The team at Lustig made us feel special from the day my husband walked in the door looking for an engagement ring! He had had a very frustrating and difficult time at other "big name" jewelers in the area. The family owned and run business of Lustig really shined through! He... Read More said they were so helpful and ended up uniquely designing a one-of-a- kind ring for me :) when we returned to purchase wedding bands they were equally as helpful and personal. Every times go in to have my ring cleaned they remember us and ask about our lives....it makes you feel like part of the family!

Great Work

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Sarah C

Both my engagement ring and wedding band were done custom here! The work they put in was fantastic, it is perfect. High quality product, great price points, and very very friendly staff. They weren't pushy at all and in a jewelry store that is rare!

Family owned...

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Alison C

We got my husband's wedding band here and the people are so nice. It is a family owned business and they make you feel at home. Jill is super sweet and we look forward to buying more jewelry from them rather then the chain stores we are used to.