Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

4718 Wynnview Drive, Houston and International, TX (713) 839-5474

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Lauryn B

We absolutely loved working with the Luxe Team! I found them at one of the bridal extravaganza's and instantly fell in love with their work. We moved to San Diego, CA and they ended up video chatting with us in order to meet, and get to know us more. they are so comfortable to... Read More work with, and so friendly. they were not intruding at all, and i barely noticed them (a good thing). all in all, look no further for another video team. you have one in Luxe!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Leah L

The Luxe crew was such a joy to work with! Mark and Victor took my husband and I out for a drink before the wedding to get to know us, go over the day of timeline and ensure things would go smoothly. They were professional, creative and fun throughout the entire process. We love... Read More our video so much and will cherish it forever! Thank you, Luxe!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Elaine H

Luxe Films did an incredible job with our wedding video! I would recommend them to anybody who is thinking about having a videographer at their wedding. They were very professional and prompt when we first began discussions and at every point thereafter. They had a big interest... Read More in learning about our history and what our wedding would be like so they could do the best job possible. The day of the wedding, Luxe was an utmost professional and was there to capture all of the most important moments. Finally, the best part, they created the most incredible video! My husband and I have watched the video countless times and each time it brings back the memories of the happiest day of our lives. Thank you Luxe Films!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jerica N

Luxe Films is absolutely "AAAHHHHH-MMAAAZZZZZIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!" My husband and I are extremely pleased with the services they provided on our wedding day. They truly EXCEEDED our expectations and provided a magnificent highlight video of our special day! We highly recommend... Read More anyone who is in need of production services for ANY event to utilize Luxe Films! They make themselves available for questions and concerns and always respond in a timely manner. We can't thank the Luxe team enough for their patience, attention to detail, and delivery of such high quality material!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Allie L

They are amazing!! Videography was extremely important to my husband and I for our big day! Luxe Films was so easy to work with and very professional. They captured all our special moments, details, and more! We HIGHLY recommend them!! Thank you guys again :)

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Heather O

Luxe film is amazing!! The crew was incredible. They were helpful with the wedding, very friendly, very knowledgeable and professional, not to mention flexible. I would definitely recommend luxe film, I truly believe they are the best in the business!!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Laney M

Luxe Films was absolutely incredible to work with and their videos are simply stunning. Our video was so beautiful and far exceed our expectations.! We didn't even know if we wanted a videographer for wedding, but meeting Jud at the Bridal Extravaganza was just so... Read More unforgettable. WE didn't have a budget for video, but we knew we just HAD to hire them. They blow the competition out of the water! So we found a way to make it work- we sacrificed other things to be able to hire them. And we are so very happy we did! It was an honor to have our wedding captured by them, and we are thankful to have these memories preserved in such a wonderful way.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Kelsey B

I wish it was possible to give more than five stars for their review! Hiring Luxe films was one of the best decisions in our wedding planning process. My parents weren't too keen on an expensive videographer, thinking that a photographer would be enough. Knowing that I... Read More desperately wanted one, my husband gifted it to me before the wedding. The video was so amazing, my parents called my husband immediately afterwards to say how wrong they were and that the video was a perfect addition! Mark and Justin were our videographers for the day and they were fantastic. It can be a little awkward to have someone follow you around all day, especially if you are shy like me! They made everything so much fun. Their suggestions for where to get ready, special shots to make sure we included, and fun locations to shoot in made our video one of a kind. I will never forget them holding my hands and helping carry my train up on the roof of the Astorian to try to get the perfect shot of us in the Houston skyline. They truly go above and beyond and not only on your special day. My father in law passed away two months after our wedding. Not only did they take special care to include him often in our video, but then sent us the extra footage so we could have all the clips of him on that day. Opening that package brought us both to tears. If you are on the fence about whether to do a video, or who to hire, I hope you can take our advice and hire the best. Thank you Luxe Films!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Charlotte W

Luxe Films created a real treasure for us to enjoy for many years to come. From the beginning of the process, Jud was a joy to work with. He met with our daughter and her fiance to find out exactly who they were and what they wanted captured on their video. On the wedding day... Read More he and his team worked seamlessly with each other to capture every dear moment of a precious day for our family. We are so grateful for his commitment to capture this beautiful day for us!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Alexandra Y

Luxe films was AMAZING to work with. From our first phone conversation, through the entire wedding planning process they were incredible. Unfortunately, my mother in law could not make the wedding due to emergency surgery, and Luxe Films went out of their way to provide a live... Read More stream of our entire ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for a better company and team of people to work with! If you have any hesitation, rest assured you will be so happy you picked Luxe Films! ! ~ Alex & Jason

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Blair B

Luxe Films is simply amazing!! From the moment we met Jud at the Bridal Extravaganza (and booked them for our wedding at that moment, because they are that amazing) to the last minute of our wedding night, the entire experience was PERFECTION. The guys are so easy to work with... Read More and make every moment fun and memorable. And the work they produced from our wedding day is irreplaceable. We are completely impressed with the way they were able to catch every special moment from our wedding day! Thank you Luxe Films for creating a wedding day keepsake that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! -Blair and Scott Dickson

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Samantha S

Hiring Luxe Films was one of the best wedding decisions we made. The quality of their work is great and they are very accommodating. Mark and Zach made sure to note our special requests for filming and were fun to work with on the wedding day. We were incredibly happy with the... Read More highlight video Luxe produced and have received many compliments from our guests.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Chloë G

Easy to work with, very detail-oriented, and extremely creative!!! Jud and his team were seamlessly able to capture our vision for our wedding day from start to finish. The final product was absolutely magical! Book them ASAP, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 lynn A

Luxe films was amazing to work with. Jud is a true professional and he strives for the very best video possible. The final product captured my daughter and son in laws wedding day perfectly. I can't thank Luxe Films enough for preserving the memories of this very special... Read More event .

Incredible

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Elyssa F

I loved working with Luxe Films! They were incredible and truly captured everything we wanted from our wedding day. They were a fun group to work with and made the process so enjoyable. Initially I was hesitant about having videographers and didn't think I wanted a video from... Read More our wedding. After seeing the finished product I am so happy other told me otherwise. I love being able to look back and see our special night. I will recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Ginger D

I don't even know where to begin about this AMAZING company. Luxe was one of the first vendors we books because I knew I wanted them to capture our special day and I am SO happy we did. From the first phone call with them they were incredible. I could tell they were all about... Read More customer service and making sure we were happy and felt confident about our big day. Zach and Justin skyped with us since our busy schedules didn't allow for us to make it to them for our finally meeting and they were just two down to earth awesome guys! We immediately connected with them! The day of our wedding they showed up with smiling faces and ready to capture all the activities taking place. When we received our video 3 months after the wedding I was just in shock. It was more amazing than I could have hoped and imagined. I literally cried 3 seconds into the video. They are SO talented at what they do. Jud is awesome and even listened to me ramble on the phone for 10 minutes about other wedding related stuff. Haha! This video is something I will treasure FOREVER and we owe it all to LUXE Films for making it so perfect.

Words just aren't enough...

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Marion M

We could not be happier with using Luxe Films! They are professional in every manner and their work is what every bride & groom deserve on their wedding day. My husband and I had gone back and forth with whether or not to have a videographer for our wedding, and I am SO glad we... Read More decided to go with Luxe! Our highlight video blew everyone away and they were able to capture so many moments that my husband and I missed during the whirlwind of the ceremony and reception. The quality and detail level of our videos are amazing and they are worth every bit of the investment for your special day!

Couldn't be Happier!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Lora B

Jud and Justin were our main videographers from Luxe and we couldn't be happier with our decision to work with them. Jud had filmed our best man's wedding and my husband suggested that we have Luxe film ours as well because he was so impressed with how professional they were.... Read More Their background in broadcasting makes such a difference, their editing skills are incredible and the quality of their work is amazing. They knew the most flattering angles, they showed us where to stand for the best lighting as they filmed our toasts, and they were insistent that I get ready near natural light- a small detail that other videographers may not have been so concerned about but after seeing how those shots came out there is no comparison. I am so thankful for all their direction and knowledge; it really shows in the final film. The day of the wedding they were the hardest working yet made every effort to remain unobtrusive. Memories are great, but your photos and video are tangible- they bring you back to relieve that moment and quality makes all the difference. We can't say enough wonderful things about Jud and Luxe films and the memories they were able to capture for us.

good stuff

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Kayley M

The guys at Luxe Film were wonderful to work with. We met them at the wedding extravaganza and I was immediately locked in. We had the SLO booth which was one of the most fun things our wedding guests had ever seen, and we also had them shoot video and produce a highlight film... Read More of the wedding. The film was promised in 6 weeks yet was delivered in 8, but if 2 weeks won't kill ya then I say they are definitely worth it. Our film was beautiful and portrayed our day perfectly!! Thank you Luxe Films!

Hands down, best videographer!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Corey R

My husband and I just got to watch our video and all we can say is WOW. Jud did an AMAZING job! We absolutely loved working with him and Zach. They were so professional and friendly. We instantly clicked with them. They get to know you as a couple on a personal level beforehand... Read More and I think that really helps make things more comfortable especially since you will see them the entire wedding day. Never once did I feel uncomfortable having them there. They instantly became part of the "family" haha. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, trust me, hire Luxe Films! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Joanne G

We chose Luxe Films as the videographer for our daughter's wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! From our initial meeting with Jud eight months prior, all the way through the events of the big day, we couldn't have... Read More been more pleased with the level of service and professionalism we received. On the day of, we were so impressed by Justin and his team's calm and friendly demeanor which put us all at ease, especially in some of the hectic moments leading up to the wedding itself. They worked beautifully with the photographer. We recently received the highlight video and are blown away by how stunningly it captures the emotion and events of the day. Somehow, a five star rating seems insufficient given the outstanding job Jud and his team did. From one happy mother of the bride, thank you again for an absolutely delightful experience!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Danielle H

Jud & Zach with Luxe Films are fantastic!!! We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary, and we STILL get compliments on how amazing our wedding highlight film was. We elected to do the full package including the Well Wishes Camera. It was worth it! We highly recommend Luxe Films!

TRULY PROFESSIONAL

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Vina C

First off, we were truly IMPRESSED with the final product. After seeing some of their work, I knew they would have an amazing film for us, but of course being the bride, you tend to get nervous at how it will turn out. We finally received the highlights video and my husband... Read More and I are more than pleased. My friends and family were pleasantly surprised and how amazing the film turned out. The film itself makes me want to do it all over again...of course my husband said no :/ But definitely Luxe Films is worth every penny. They were extremely detailed, thorough and professional. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any other events.

Best videographers

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Shanna C

We hired Luxe on the recommendation of our wedding planner, and we were so pleased. They brought three cameramen and captured every moment of our special day. The highlight footage was perfect. More importantly, everyone at Luxe has a great personality, and they are super easy... Read More to work with. I highly recommend them.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Kristen C

Luxe video did my wedding and it was the best investment we made. The video highlight was the best highlight video I have ever seen and we got so many compliments from my friends and family saying the same. I have seen a lot of wedding videos and mine beautifully told the story... Read More of our wedding day. The staff was awesome to work with and I highly recommend this vendor to anyone!!