PURE, LUSH, LUXE PETALS

Luxe Petals specializes in floral arrangements & decor for weddings & special events. At Luxe Petals, we believe that no matter what your budget may be, we bring quality craftsmanship to all that we design & create.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 abbey s

As a bride I made list of all of the areas of upmost importance when it came to the over all aesthetic of our wedding. I soon realized that my vision was perhaps a bit over the top and that it was going to be a difficult task to find somoneone that could put my dreams into... Read More fruition. I searched far and wide and sat with many many top dfw area florists and was constantly left with an uneasy feeling wether it was in regards to creativity, communication, accessibility, or budget. I finally came across Joie Pham with Luxe Petals and was immediately blown away. I was not able to meet with Joie in person for our initial consultation due to my chaotic schedule. I was unsure how I would be able to translate what I was looking for but to my surprise she conveyed my exact vison and then proceeded with even more elevated ideas that had not even crossed my mind. I knew at that point that I had to have Luxe Petals handle my florals and was crossing my fingers that they had availability! Needless to say, I scored one of the very best florist in Texas and felt very assured of this throughout our wedding planning entirety. Joie is a true visionary and approches her clients in such a unique and artist fashion. She is incredibly talented and well versed in many styles. Nothing is impossible and she truly made me feel that. Our wedding will be spoken of for years to come thanks to Luxe Petals.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Joie is absolutely AMAZING! I loved her from the day I met her. She is very professional and talented! Joie made my vision a reality, she truly made my wedding day magical. My heart skipped a beat when I walked into my ballroom and saw all the beautiful floral arrangements. She... Read More also gave to be best customer service! I would recommend Joie to all my close family and friends! <3

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Victoria T

Joie was a dream to work with! Being a bride that had to plan from afar, Joie was very flexible and patient with me. She was always very responsive and made time to meet or talk during times that were convenient for me. She helped me maximize my budget which enabled me to get... Read More everything that I wanted with the money I had. Joie really took the time to listen and understand my vision, which was evident in the final product. She took my vision and created something even more beautiful then anything that I could have ever imagined! We received so many compliments on our florals, from our more elaborate focal pieces to our more simplistic centerpieces, our guest could not stop raving about Joie’s work. I would recommend Joie in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Stephanie C

She was so incredible!! My flowers were absolutely beautiful. Still to this day, 5 Months after my wedding, I am getting compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were. She was decently priced, she delivered and set up and went beyond my expectations for a florist! She made... Read More my bouquet and put a color in I didn’t like, told her I wasn’t a fan of the dark pink and she fixed it the night before my wedding! She was so professional and I just loved her!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Luxe Petals did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers! Joie was so wonderful to work with! She worked with us to get the WOW factor we desired while staying within our budget. Our guests couldn't get over how beautiful the flowers were. More than once we heard them say they... Read More were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen! I would not hesitate to recommend Luxe Petals to other Brides. Joie's vision, eye for detail and professionalism absolutely made our day even more beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tanya T

Joie with Luxe Petals is amazing and a life saver. I originally was going to have a family member take care of our flowers and linens. They unfortunately were not following through. In desperate need of a florist and linens with little time to spare Joie came to my rescue. She... Read More really listens to what the bride wants and makes your dreams a reality and then some. Look no further than Joie at Luxe Petals she is kind, a great listener, amazing attention to detail and I could keep going on. Definitely worth the money.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Destyni D

Joie is absolutely amazing! She completely understands what you want and brings it to life! I received so many compliments on the floral at my wedding and couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. So thankful for Joie and her amazing talent!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Dana D

Joie and her team are phenomenal!! We didn't have the biggest budget but she treated us no differently. What she was able to do was simply STUNNING!! She hit the nail right on the head and her use of candles was so beautiful and romantic. Not to mention, my bouquet was... Read More GORGEOUS!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Megan H

Wonderful! Oh my goodness the flowers were stunning. Her beautiful tall centerpieces were seriously something out of a magazine. Everyone at the wedding said how pretty the flowers were. She does such a good job of taking your vision and turning it into a reality. The... Read More centerpieces and bouquets were all perfect!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Alexandra A

This vendor is absolutely amazing!! She is very flexible with the budget you're looking for, and manages to exceed your expectations! My wedding decorations came out perfect! We got exactly what we wanted and more! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Shelby K

Joie is the best! She took our vision, photos, and everything else for our Wedding and made it so much better than we could have ever imagined!! We would highly recommend using her!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jessica W

Joie is absolutely amazing to work with. She listened to our vision and made it even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was very easy to work with and stress free. The flowers were beyond beautiful!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Julia R

Our floral arrangements were gorgeous! Joie worked with our budget unlike other florists we contacted, and we got exactly what we wanted! Everything was beautiful and set up so nicely. She really understood my vision and worked with my pinterest board to nail down what we wanted... Read More our rooms to look like. Thank you Joie!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Leslie S

I love luxe petals to the moon and back she worked with my budget from the beginning and she made my wedding so beautiful I would recommend her to any and everyone I know if your looking for someone that is great at what they do and listens to your vision and makes it come true.... Read More I loved what she they did it was exactly what I wanted it went perfectly with my wedding theme. It was amazing

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amber K

This vendor knows exactly what she is doing! Joie is so talented - you can literally just tell her your style and she can make it come to life better than you ever expected possible. My favorite thing about her when we met in person, is that she says no matter your budget, she... Read More does not "count" petals.... whatever the design NEEDS to look great is what it gets! And it definitely showed on my wedding day! Everything was more grand than expected! Everyone commented on our flowers, it was stunning! Joie was easily my best choice of vendors for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Courtney B

I cannot tell you how amazing our experience was with Joie. From the moment we started wedding planning, I told my now husband and my mom how I imagined the flowers being the show stopper of the reception. I remember walking into our reception room for the very first time,... Read More before anyone else got to see it, and I just sat there in amazement with how beautiful everything was--I actually teared up because I was so happy. Joie nailed my vision and ensured that everything was flawless. I told her that I wanted it to be romantic, classic and elegant and she did just that. I have been thinking about the flowers ever since and cannot wait to see our photos. Also, all of our guests were amazed at how beautiful they were. I most certainly recommend Joie, not only for her beautiful design but also for how easy she was to work with. From the very beginning, she made herself available, would meet after normal working hours and was able to change things on the fly while still staying in budget. I am forever grateful for her beautiful design.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 nancy t

AMAZINGGG!!!!!! Joie and her team created beautiful arrangements for our wedding on Oct. 22, 2016! She definably went above & beyond for us. Joie listens to every little detail you tell her! She even got peonies for my Bridal bouquet in October ! It was Beautiful!!! We were... Read More very happy with Joie & her team's great service!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jennifer B

Clearly this is a popular florist, but this is just my experience. I'm sure her work is lovely, but I did not like the way she treated me at all. In my initial inquiry, I stated we only needed floral for the wedding party (bouquets, boutineers) and Joie agreed to meet with me.... Read More I gave her some additional clarification details at which point she informed me she does not take on brides who do not need full wedding floral because of "high demand." I'm sorry...I'm not good enough of a bride for you to work with? I told her she should have told me this from the start - that requirement is not listed on her website and she did not tell me this until after agreeing to meet me. I asked if she had any recommendations for my situation or other florists in the area to which she never responded. I felt very discouraged by the whole exchange. Wedding planning is stressful - the last thing I need is to waste my time with someone who only offers services to certain clients and doesn't inform them beforehand.

2016-10-10T11:11:33 Response from the vendor

Hi Jennifer, I'm truly sorry you felt this way. In my first email to you, I clearly stated "Due to high demands, Luxe Petals is currently taking on clients needing personal flowers (i.e. bouquets, boutonnieres), plus reception and/or ceremony flowers.". When you responded to my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Natally S

The absolute best. Couldn't have imagined or asked for a better all around service. From the very first meeting, until the last second of my wedding, Luxe Flowers delivered absolutely great service. The flowers were stunning and my bouquet was just like how I wanted. I probably... Read More showed Joie only a few pictures of what I wanted because I honestly wasn't sure of what I wanted, but Joie brought all the ideas to the table just by her own expertise and amazing talent. Thank you Joie for everything, I am forever thankful!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Erika M

Joie is an amazing florist! She was so lovely to work with, from the consultation to the day of the wedding. I had full confidence in her artistic ability from the first time we met, I never felt the need to check in with her and my wedding was beautiful! If you are looking for... Read More a talented, honest, and affordable florist then you have found the right person. Trust me, she is the best!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lisa R

They did a beautiful job on all the flowers!! We had white and coral and green and it was just gorgeous! They were perfect!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Page H

Joie is a true artist!! She arranged all of the flowers for our wedding! Every piece she arranged was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She will work with you and your budget. I told her what I wanted to spend and she made it happen!! Joie is so easy to communicate with... Read More and is willing to go out of her way for you. I will definitely be recommending her in the future!! THANK YOU JOIE!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Brigitta P

Working with Joie from Luxe Petals was one of the most positive experiences during my wedding planning! I was all over the place with my vision for our bouquets and centerpieces, but she helped narrow it down and provided suggestions for what would look best, while staying... Read More within my budget. From the very first appointment, I knew I was in good hands! She created the most beautiful look for the ceremony and the reception and it was beyond what I could have dreamed of. When I walked into the reception, I was overwhelmed. The décor and all the flowers looked magical. I received so many complements during and after the wedding that it was the most beautiful ceremony and reception they have ever attended. I would highly recommend Luxe Petals to everyone. Joie is a true Artist and I am so grateful that I picked her as our florist. Joie, I cannot thank you enough! Our wedding was beautiful and perfect because of YOU!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Shannan E

BEYOND AMAZING!!!!! I interviewed several florists, trying to find the perfect combination of talent and affordability. When I met Joie, I fell in love with her genuineness, her want to understand my vision for our special day and her ability to communicate her entire process. I... Read More needed someone I could trust! She was by far my most favorite vendor! When we walked into the reception, I was so overwhelmed....it was magical!! Everyone kept saying.....WEEKS after.....that it was the most beautiful reception they had ever attended!! That it belonged in magazines!!! She went above and beyond and it was all perfect! I can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Jennifer M

I used Joie 6 months ago for my wedding. We met once for about 15 minutes, and I was pretty unprepared; however, in that short amount of time, she pulled my entire vision together with only couple of pictures provided by me. On the day of the wedding, she was timely and did not... Read More bother me with unnecessary questions. She delivered the most beautiful flowers. My bouquet was absolutely amazing. The colors were perfect and the flowers looked very expensive. She even brought extra table decorations (greenery) for me to use around the venue. I was very pleased!