Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Look no further! You have found your florist!!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 hong p

We had been to a handful of florists and felt discouraged meeting one after another. It seemed as if they were more focused on the money than on how we envisioned the wedding to be. A friend recommended Luxe Petals and we are so happy to have met Joie. At our first... Read More consultation, we gave her our theme for the wedding and felt we were all on the same page the second we met her. We entrusted her to complete our vision. She stayed within our budget and was very professional and easy to work with. She gave us many ideas on how to save money while other florists would just state how much a stem would be. We trusted her so much that we gave her the freedom to design our head table along with the rest of our venue!! We wanted a "WOW" factor and boy did she deliver! Our head table was the talk of the wedding and even to this day, two months after the wedding, people still tell us how beautiful and amazing the flowers and decor were. She definitely exceeded all expectations and more.Thanks to Joie for helping make our special day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Shannon T

Joie is a fantastic florist. First off, she was able to meet with me when I popped into town last minute (I lived about 3 hours away from my wedding location). She even worked with my OCD and perfectionist side. I kept changing some small details. After meeting with her that one... Read More time, she totally understood my plan and saw what I was trying to communicate. I would use her again in a heartbeat. Everything was perfect on my wedding day and guests could not stop talking about the beautiful flowers. Thanks so much Joie!

Surpassed My Expectations!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Kim B

I don't think I need to even write a review for Luxe Petals. Their former clients speaks for themselves that no doubt you should choose Luxe Petals as your florist! I have heard about Luxe Petals Flowers through a referral and also through a friend’s wedding I had attended.... Read More Initially, I did not want to meet with them. I had already made up my mind before our appointment with them to go with another florist that had done three of my sisters’ weddings. My husband now told me that I should at least meet another florist so that I can at least have options. I ended up picking Joie as my florist. She really accommodated me. She is super sweet and really listens to you and your envision. She definitely surpassed my expectations. On the wedding day, she surprised me with peonies in my bridal bouquet. They were so gorgeous. Throughout our wedding ceremony, I had to force myself not to stare at her beautiful floral arrangements and actually focus on the ceremony itself! We got so many compliments from our guests! Many of our guests loved it so much that they took our floral arrangements home at the end of the reception! ☺ We are so glad we chose Luxe Petals for our florist! She played a very big role in making our wedding day just so beautiful! She had also done our photo backdrop and linens as well which all was very beautiful. I highly recommend Luxe Petals to every bride. As a matter of fact, I will be taking a future bride to meet her soon. Thank you so much Luxe Petals!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amber P

This vendor knows exactly what she is doing! Joie is so talented - you can literally just tell her your style and she can make it come to life better than you ever expected possible. My favorite thing about her when we met in person, is that she says no matter your budget, she... Read More does not "count" petals.... whatever the design NEEDS to look great is what it gets! And it definitely showed on my wedding day! Everything was more grand than expected! *My only negative with my experience with Luxe Petals (and I am only writing this to let Joie know for future brides) was that I had changed my color choices (very small changes - from soft ivory colors with red blooms - instead to - blush, hot pinks and red blooms) a few weeks before the wedding, and on the wedding day everything was done in the original color scheme I had chose instead of the updated look I had discussed with her through email. Everything was beautiful but I was slightly disappointed that the other color scheme I had changed it to weeks prior was not the one used on the wedding day. Other than that small hiccup, everything was absolutely breathtaking and Joie was easily my best choice of vendors for our entire wedding! Thanks again Joie!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Courtney B

I cannot tell you how amazing our experience was with Joie. From the moment we started wedding planning, I told my now husband and my mom how I imagined the flowers being the show stopper of the reception. I remember walking into our reception room for the very first time,... Read More before anyone else got to see it, and I just sat there in amazement with how beautiful everything was--I actually teared up because I was so happy. Joie nailed my vision and ensured that everything was flawless. I told her that I wanted it to be romantic, classic and elegant and she did just that. I have been thinking about the flowers ever since and cannot wait to see our photos. Also, all of our guests were amazed at how beautiful they were. I most certainly recommend Joie, not only for her beautiful design but also for how easy she was to work with. From the very beginning, she made herself available, would meet after normal working hours and was able to change things on the fly while still staying in budget. I am forever grateful for her beautiful design.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 nancy t

AMAZINGGG!!!!!! Joie and her team created beautiful arrangements for our wedding on Oct. 22, 2016! She definably went above & beyond for us. Joie listens to every little detail you tell her! She even got peonies for my Bridal bouquet in October ! It was Beautiful!!! We were... Read More very happy with Joie & her team's great service!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jennifer B

Clearly this is a popular florist, but this is just my experience. I'm sure her work is lovely, but I did not like the way she treated me at all. In my initial inquiry, I stated we only needed floral for the wedding party (bouquets, boutineers) and Joie agreed to meet with me.... Read More I gave her some additional clarification details at which point she informed me she does not take on brides who do not need full wedding floral because of "high demand." I'm sorry...I'm not good enough of a bride for you to work with? I told her she should have told me this from the start - that requirement is not listed on her website and she did not tell me this until after agreeing to meet me. I asked if she had any recommendations for my situation or other florists in the area to which she never responded. I felt very discouraged by the whole exchange. Wedding planning is stressful - the last thing I need is to waste my time with someone who only offers services to certain clients and doesn't inform them beforehand.

2016-10-10T11:11:33 Response from the vendor

Hi Jennifer, I'm truly sorry you felt this way. In my first email to you, I clearly stated "Due to high demands, Luxe Petals is currently taking on clients needing personal flowers (i.e. bouquets, boutonnieres), plus reception and/or ceremony flowers.". When you responded to my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Natally S

The absolute best. Couldn't have imagined or asked for a better all around service. From the very first meeting, until the last second of my wedding, Luxe Flowers delivered absolutely great service. The flowers were stunning and my bouquet was just like how I wanted. I probably... Read More showed Joie only a few pictures of what I wanted because I honestly wasn't sure of what I wanted, but Joie brought all the ideas to the table just by her own expertise and amazing talent. Thank you Joie for everything, I am forever thankful!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Erika M

Joie is an amazing florist! She was so lovely to work with, from the consultation to the day of the wedding. I had full confidence in her artistic ability from the first time we met, I never felt the need to check in with her and my wedding was beautiful! If you are looking for... Read More a talented, honest, and affordable florist then you have found the right person. Trust me, she is the best!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lisa R

They did a beautiful job on all the flowers!! We had white and coral and green and it was just gorgeous! They were perfect!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Page H

Joie is a true artist!! She arranged all of the flowers for our wedding! Every piece she arranged was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She will work with you and your budget. I told her what I wanted to spend and she made it happen!! Joie is so easy to communicate with... Read More and is willing to go out of her way for you. I will definitely be recommending her in the future!! THANK YOU JOIE!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Brigitta P

Working with Joie from Luxe Petals was one of the most positive experiences during my wedding planning! I was all over the place with my vision for our bouquets and centerpieces, but she helped narrow it down and provided suggestions for what would look best, while staying... Read More within my budget. From the very first appointment, I knew I was in good hands! She created the most beautiful look for the ceremony and the reception and it was beyond what I could have dreamed of. When I walked into the reception, I was overwhelmed. The décor and all the flowers looked magical. I received so many complements during and after the wedding that it was the most beautiful ceremony and reception they have ever attended. I would highly recommend Luxe Petals to everyone. Joie is a true Artist and I am so grateful that I picked her as our florist. Joie, I cannot thank you enough! Our wedding was beautiful and perfect because of YOU!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Shannan E

BEYOND AMAZING!!!!! I interviewed several florists, trying to find the perfect combination of talent and affordability. When I met Joie, I fell in love with her genuineness, her want to understand my vision for our special day and her ability to communicate her entire process. I... Read More needed someone I could trust! She was by far my most favorite vendor! When we walked into the reception, I was so overwhelmed....it was magical!! Everyone kept saying.....WEEKS after.....that it was the most beautiful reception they had ever attended!! That it belonged in magazines!!! She went above and beyond and it was all perfect! I can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Jennifer M

I used Joie 6 months ago for my wedding. We met once for about 15 minutes, and I was pretty unprepared; however, in that short amount of time, she pulled my entire vision together with only couple of pictures provided by me. On the day of the wedding, she was timely and did not... Read More bother me with unnecessary questions. She delivered the most beautiful flowers. My bouquet was absolutely amazing. The colors were perfect and the flowers looked very expensive. She even brought extra table decorations (greenery) for me to use around the venue. I was very pleased!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Emily W

I got married about 2 months ago, and when I started my search, I knew immediately that Joie was the one! She is beyond creative, and I only told her in a few words with photos what I wanted, and she nailed it! She knew exactly what I was going for! My bouquets were stunning... Read More and absolutely perfect. She even took the time out of her busy schedule to provide flowers/decor for my rehearsal the day before. Joie is such a pleasure to work with, I could not be happier with my choice. Thank you again, Joie for all your amazing work! You are awesome!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

As the Mother of the Bride I felt so stressed about everything that was needed to be done. Working with Luxe Petals was a fantastic experience. They made all my worries go away. My daughter had a Halloween themed wedding and they were able to make all of the flowers look just... Read More as my daughter had wanted. I would use them again and I recommend them for all of your flower needs. Great experience.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Meredith M

I just got married this past weekend and Joie made my wedding dream a reality! The flowers at our wedding were so incredible that everyone couldn't stop talking about them! Our head table was truly magical-- I gave Joie complete creative freedom to take my vision and run with... Read More it. She went above all expectations and over-delivered! You are making so many decisions during wedding planning and want to make sure you select the best florist. I am so happy I can now look back knowing I made the best decision :). Joie is so wonderful to work with and truly listens to your vision while respecting your budget. I highly recommend Luxe Petals to all brides looking for a florist! Joie-- thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Cynthia C

Luxe Petals did an amazing job on our wedding day florals. I am still speechless on how beautiful all the bouquets, table arrangements, etc looked. Joie is wonderful to work with and she really makes your vision come true while adding her own creative flair to create... Read More arrangements that look even better than what you had imagined! She's also great to work with on a budget and really uses your budget to the fullest extent, giving you the most bang for your buck. I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Cory M

Joie with Luxe Petals was absolutely wonderful to work with. She has an incredible talent and is very passionate about what she does. I felt completely at ease working with her and trusted her throughout the entire process. She really is the best of the best and so lovely to... Read More work with. I was so thankful I found her!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Anna B

I met with Joie one evening at at Starbucks. She was very accommodating with my schedule even in the peak of the fall wedding season. She was very detailed and made sure to ask about everything I needed for the flowers and decor at my wedding. She works with your budget which... Read More some vendors do not even ask about. Her quote was dead on and her ideas were so creative. I did decide to go with someone else but I definitely recommend Joie and Luxe!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kristin U

Wow!!! Only the highest compliments for Luxe Petals. They are very professional, and all of the table arrangements, and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments. We had a budget and Luxe Petals stayed within the budget... Even with additions and... Read More changes. I am thrilled that we used Luxe Petals. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Tiffany G

I was beyond thrilled at my floral arrangements for my wedding! Joie was a pleasure to work with. She made me feel very at ease throughout the whole process from our initial consultation to my final details planning meeting. She let me guide my own vision for the colors and... Read More feel of my wedding while offering suggestions on how to have an overall better look. The day of the wedding, my jaw dropped when I entered the chapel and then the reception hall! It was EXACTLY as we had discussed and how I had always imagined my wedding would look....down to the detail! I wish I could have preserved the banquet hall just as it looked that night. IT was simply breathtaking! Everyone commented on how beautiful all my flowers looked. My and my bridal party's bouquets were also gorgeous, as were the flowers for my cake. All in all, I just cannot stress how pleased I was with everything. For me, the flowers were the one of the most important aspects of the entire wedding and it was such a gratifying feeling to have everything turn out like you planned. Her prices were also very affordable and she worked with me to have beautiful flowers to complete my look within my price range. I definitely recommend Luxe Petals to any bride!! You will not be disapointed.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Katie B

Joie was fantastic to work with! I didn't really know what I wanted so I left it mostly in her hands. I knew the colors I wanted and thats really it. She was there for me and stayed in contact through the whole process. When she showed up on Saturday with the flowers they were... Read More PERFECT! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces! I never thought I cared to much for what the flowers would be at my wedding but after seeing Joie's work, I wouldn't have been happy with anyone else. Joie is the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Lacey A

I found Joie by reading reviews right here on the knot for my big day. Like many brides I was on a budget, yet I wanted the best still, and I feel like I got that with Luxe Petals. A majority of the reviews that caught my eye mentioned her beautiful floral work while staying... Read More within a bride's budget, and I can testify to that now. Also, as a bride communication was key to me, for everything is already so hectic with all the planning that I wanted vendors that reached out to me and kept me informed, and Joie did that from the moment I contacted her. I met Joie for an initial consultation, and she was so easy to talk to and listened to my vision. She took notes, asked for pictures, and kept a portfolio of MY vision, all while staying within MY budget. Joie was always an email away throughout my wedding planning anytime I had questions/concerns. She and her team seamlessly set up for the big day as well as cleaned up. Joie made my vision come to life and even added little touches the day of to make everything look THAT much better. So much more is included in the price by hiring Luxe Petals. My bouquet was very lush along with my bridesmaids, the aisle decor was perfect, and the table set up was a sight to see including candelabras, tea lights, sequin table cloths, center pieces. If you want a bang for your buck, I promise you won't be disappointed with Joie. She takes great pride in her work and her brides, so you can expect the best! Thanks Joie! Lacey

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

We celebrated our daughter's wedding this past December in Ft. Worth. We have used other florists in the past until we found Joie with Luxe Petals. We have since used her for two weddings. She is superior in every way. Joie is an amazing and talented designer who turns your... Read More dreams into wonder. She listens to your vision and transforms your wedding into tablescapes of flowers, candles, pearls, feathers a reception that becomes magical. She respects your budget and rises to your expectation transforming your room into a beautiful event. She is an outstanding, creative and gifted designer. Luxe Petals is exceptional and my go to florist from now on.

Start a Conversation!