Luxe Petals

Serving DFW Metroplex

Luxe Petals specializes in floral arrangements & decor for weddings & special events. At Luxe Petals, we believe that no matter what your budget may be, we bring quality craftsmanship to all that we design & create.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving DFW Metroplex

Look no further! You have found your florist!!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 hong p

We had been to a handful of florists and felt discouraged meeting one after another. It seemed as if they were more focused on the money than on how we envisioned the wedding to be. A friend recommended Luxe Petals and we are so happy to have met Joie. At our first... Read More consultation, we gave her our theme for the wedding and felt we were all on the same page the second we met her. We entrusted her to complete our vision. She stayed within our budget and was very professional and easy to work with. She gave us many ideas on how to save money while other florists would just state how much a stem would be. We trusted her so much that we gave her the freedom to design our head table along with the rest of our venue!! We wanted a "WOW" factor and boy did she deliver! Our head table was the talk of the wedding and even to this day, two months after the wedding, people still tell us how beautiful and amazing the flowers and decor were. She definitely exceeded all expectations and more.Thanks to Joie for helping make our special day unforgettable.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Shannon T

Joie is a fantastic florist. First off, she was able to meet with me when I popped into town last minute (I lived about 3 hours away from my wedding location). She even worked with my OCD and perfectionist side. I kept changing some small details. After meeting with her that one... Read More time, she totally understood my plan and saw what I was trying to communicate. I would use her again in a heartbeat. Everything was perfect on my wedding day and guests could not stop talking about the beautiful flowers. Thanks so much Joie!

Surpassed My Expectations!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Kim B

I don't think I need to even write a review for Luxe Petals. Their former clients speaks for themselves that no doubt you should choose Luxe Petals as your florist! I have heard about Luxe Petals Flowers through a referral and also through a friend’s wedding I had attended.... Read More Initially, I did not want to meet with them. I had already made up my mind before our appointment with them to go with another florist that had done three of my sisters’ weddings. My husband now told me that I should at least meet another florist so that I can at least have options. I ended up picking Joie as my florist. She really accommodated me. She is super sweet and really listens to you and your envision. She definitely surpassed my expectations. On the wedding day, she surprised me with peonies in my bridal bouquet. They were so gorgeous. Throughout our wedding ceremony, I had to force myself not to stare at her beautiful floral arrangements and actually focus on the ceremony itself! We got so many compliments from our guests! Many of our guests loved it so much that they took our floral arrangements home at the end of the reception! ☺ We are so glad we chose Luxe Petals for our florist! She played a very big role in making our wedding day just so beautiful! She had also done our photo backdrop and linens as well which all was very beautiful. I highly recommend Luxe Petals to every bride. As a matter of fact, I will be taking a future bride to meet her soon. Thank you so much Luxe Petals!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Anna B

I met with Joie one evening at at Starbucks. She was very accommodating with my schedule even in the peak of the fall wedding season. She was very detailed and made sure to ask about everything I needed for the flowers and decor at my wedding. She works with your budget which... Read More some vendors do not even ask about. Her quote was dead on and her ideas were so creative. I did decide to go with someone else but I definitely recommend Joie and Luxe!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kristin U

Wow!!! Only the highest compliments for Luxe Petals. They are very professional, and all of the table arrangements, and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments. We had a budget and Luxe Petals stayed within the budget... Even with additions and... Read More changes. I am thrilled that we used Luxe Petals. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Tiffany G

I was beyond thrilled at my floral arrangements for my wedding! Joie was a pleasure to work with. She made me feel very at ease throughout the whole process from our initial consultation to my final details planning meeting. She let me guide my own vision for the colors and... Read More feel of my wedding while offering suggestions on how to have an overall better look. The day of the wedding, my jaw dropped when I entered the chapel and then the reception hall! It was EXACTLY as we had discussed and how I had always imagined my wedding would look....down to the detail! I wish I could have preserved the banquet hall just as it looked that night. IT was simply breathtaking! Everyone commented on how beautiful all my flowers looked. My and my bridal party's bouquets were also gorgeous, as were the flowers for my cake. All in all, I just cannot stress how pleased I was with everything. For me, the flowers were the one of the most important aspects of the entire wedding and it was such a gratifying feeling to have everything turn out like you planned. Her prices were also very affordable and she worked with me to have beautiful flowers to complete my look within my price range. I definitely recommend Luxe Petals to any bride!! You will not be disapointed.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Katie B

Joie was fantastic to work with! I didn't really know what I wanted so I left it mostly in her hands. I knew the colors I wanted and thats really it. She was there for me and stayed in contact through the whole process. When she showed up on Saturday with the flowers they were... Read More PERFECT! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces! I never thought I cared to much for what the flowers would be at my wedding but after seeing Joie's work, I wouldn't have been happy with anyone else. Joie is the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Lacey A

I found Joie by reading reviews right here on the knot for my big day. Like many brides I was on a budget, yet I wanted the best still, and I feel like I got that with Luxe Petals. A majority of the reviews that caught my eye mentioned her beautiful floral work while staying... Read More within a bride's budget, and I can testify to that now. Also, as a bride communication was key to me, for everything is already so hectic with all the planning that I wanted vendors that reached out to me and kept me informed, and Joie did that from the moment I contacted her. I met Joie for an initial consultation, and she was so easy to talk to and listened to my vision. She took notes, asked for pictures, and kept a portfolio of MY vision, all while staying within MY budget. Joie was always an email away throughout my wedding planning anytime I had questions/concerns. She and her team seamlessly set up for the big day as well as cleaned up. Joie made my vision come to life and even added little touches the day of to make everything look THAT much better. So much more is included in the price by hiring Luxe Petals. My bouquet was very lush along with my bridesmaids, the aisle decor was perfect, and the table set up was a sight to see including candelabras, tea lights, sequin table cloths, center pieces. If you want a bang for your buck, I promise you won't be disappointed with Joie. She takes great pride in her work and her brides, so you can expect the best! Thanks Joie! Lacey

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

We celebrated our daughter's wedding this past December in Ft. Worth. We have used other florists in the past until we found Joie with Luxe Petals. We have since used her for two weddings. She is superior in every way. Joie is an amazing and talented designer who turns your... Read More dreams into wonder. She listens to your vision and transforms your wedding into tablescapes of flowers, candles, pearls, feathers a reception that becomes magical. She respects your budget and rises to your expectation transforming your room into a beautiful event. She is an outstanding, creative and gifted designer. Luxe Petals is exceptional and my go to florist from now on.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Natalie B

I had researched numerous florists in the DFW area, though the minute I saw Joie’s portfolio I knew she was the one! Her artistry is absolutely exceptional! I instantly felt calm when I met Joie as she had such a humble presence, which made me feel at ease since I only had a few... Read More pictures/ideas. After our meeting, I knew my flowers were in the right hands! She took the few pictures/ideas I had, and completely turned my wedding and reception areas into a dream come true! I could not believe my eyes. I was in AWE! Not only did she produce the most beautiful floral arrangements I had ever seen, she also provided the stemware, candles, crystals, cake stand, etc. and set everything up beautifully! Joie went above and beyond, and I am extremely grateful. I recommend Luxe Petals to all future brides!! Thank you Joie!

Joie is Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Christina K

We didn't set up the florist until the month before the wedding. We met with Joie and booked her that day. She listened to what I wanted and went out of her way to get me flowers that I wanted, even though they were going out of season. She was open and listened to me when I... Read More clarified my vision before the wedding. The day of the wedding I had to stop to text her thank you for the gorgeous arrangements. Our guests were RAVING about how beautiful they were. I absolutely LOVED everything she did. She made our small budget look like we'd spent so much more. The flowers were really important to me, and Luxe Petals went above and beyond my dreams!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Jennifer R

Joie is the absolute best at what she does! She is not just a florist, she is an artist. I was brought to tears on how beautiful she made everything look on my wedding day. She took everything I wanted and created something magical out of it. It was everything I could have... Read More wanted and more. There is no better florist around! She listened and worked with my budget. I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Joie for everything!! I couldn't be happier!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Sandra N

Joie went above and beyond our expectations. We received tons of compliments regarding the decor from our guests. The aisle decor was breathtaking, and was even featured in Africa's leading wedding website. My wedding colors were bold but she was able to work with all 3 colors... Read More and create an elegant reception and ceremony. She responded promptly to my questions, and was patient with me regardless of how many times I changed my mind. I highly recommend Lux Petals.

Gorgeous Work

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Kimberly J

Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Everything was set-up and ready to go before I arrived at the venue. Love how the flowers look in my wedding photos. Thank you, Joie!

Fantanstic Work

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 keshia m

I had the pleasure of working with Joie on a wedding I was the planner for. She totally understood my vision and produced fantastic work. Thank you Joie! Keshia

Dream come true!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 chau l

I found Joie through "The Knot" and I am so glad that we decided to go with her.She was there with me the entire way through my planning process and made me feel so good about every decision I was making. She went of her way to work with me so that I can stay close within my... Read More budget. Her work is simply amazing. All of my guests were so impressed with her work as well. "You had the most beautiful flowers we've ever seen at a wedding". Thanks for everything Joie! :)

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Leslie S

Joie is so talented! She did an amazing job and executed exactly what I wanted!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Vi N

We knew we were gonna use Joie from the first consultation that we had with her. She's not pushy and listens to what you want for your wedding. We weren't really sure what we wanted, I had just pinned a few things on Pinterest for her to see and she designed everything just the... Read More way we imagined. Our wedding was gorgeous! I couldn't be any happier. We had so many guests complementing on the look she put together for us. She's worth every penny she charges.. She's not only a florist but also a decorator. She handled our table linens, chair covers, put flowers on our cake and decorated our candy/sweets table. Joie is simply amazing! Thank you for every thing you did!

Joie at Luxe Petals is great!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Tamara C

Joie was very personable and professional, she took all of my ideas and came to the table with many of ideas of her own and put everything together beautifully. She was responsive during the whole process and dealt with last minute changes with ease and made the whole process... Read More very stress free. I highly recommend her and Luxe Petals!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Lori S

Luxe Petals made my wedding day spectacular! The flowers were more than I expected. Joie made the entire process easy; I hardly had to do anything. She knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning. The flowers were beautiful, full, and smelled amazing. The ballroom was... Read More ornately decorated, and even with all of the room decor, the flowers stood out! If you live in the DFW area, you have to use Luxe Petals!

Flowers and decor

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Michelle O

Joie did a wonderful job with our flower centerpieces. I knew exactly what I wanted, so, as an artist, I drew it out in detail in my sketchbook and asked her bring it to life. I must admit I was very nervous because I don't normally trust anyone to properly carry out what is in... Read More my head. I usually find a way to do it myself so it looks exactly how I envisioned it. But I was so relieved because Joie did such an excellent job with matching my drawing! The centerpieces were beautiful and all the rest of the decor that she did turned out great, too! I was very happy with Joie's performance!

Excellent excellent excellent!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Colleen F

I gave Joie a budget to stick to, and gave her a picture of what I wanted. She made my dream come true with her gorgeous ceremony display pieces and centerpieces while sticking to my budget. She brought her own glassware, stands and candles to fit my vision better, and she... Read More worked seamlessly with my baker Frosted Art to provide gorgeous fresh flowers for my bridal cake. She remembered even the smallest of details, from little rosettes for my hair, to a backup boutonnière for the groom just in case. I never worried about anything while preparing for the wedding. Her team set up and took down everything without me or my family needing to help or think about it. We just enjoyed my day, and I owe it all to Luxe Petals for my piece of mind! Book her, you will be so happy you did!

Luxe Petals, Dallas Summer Wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Nick D

I loved working with Luxe Petals! Joie made the experience easy for me and reduced a lot of the wedding day stress. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and unique. Joie's overall design was outstanding and far exceeded my expectations. She incorporated a variety of colors... Read More and textures in her flower arrangements that I loved and created a cohesive look. I was impressed with Joie's work and would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katie S

I found Joie through a friend that used her services the previous year in her wedding. Joie made my friends centerpieces so beautiful and original that I knew I had to use her for my wedding. My husband and I got married July 3, 2014 and my flowers were perfect. I asked for... Read More white flowers with a blue ribbon on the bouquets and boutonnieres to honor my brother. She did just that, and they were beautiful. The white flowers went beautifully with my bridesmaids charcoal dresses, and the blue ribbon was the perfect touch to honor his memory without being too over the top. My centerpieces were also perfect. Tall branches with white flowers on every other two tables with shorter flowers on the remaining tables. The flower decor set the mood for the entire wedding. As well as delivering beautiful flowers, Joie was so easy to work with during the stress of planning a wedding. She was attentive, detailed, and always friendly. I can't say enough good things! Thank you, Joie, for the wonderful service!

Perfect for our occasion.

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Jamie F

We had a nonconventional wedding at the Ballpark in Arlington before a Rangers game. I worked with Joie via email and text for my order. It was a pretty simple request...but she was amazing! She worked with our budget, kept us informed and was super professional. I would highly... Read More recommend her for your wedding!