LUXURY LIMO HAWAII

Honolulu, Waikiki, Ko'olina, Kaneohe, Kailua, Kapolei

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Honolulu, Waikiki, Ko'olina, Kaneohe, Kailua, Kapolei (808) 375-2481

5-star Quality and Service at 3-star prices

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

I was the maid of honor for my best friend who lives on the mainland, so I was tasked with shopping around for various local vendors for her wedding, including transportation. All the limo companies were fairly similar in variety and pricing (considering the fact that when you... Read More utter the word, wedding, the price doubles), but we decided to go with Luxury Limo because they had limobusses! I don't even know if that's a real word, but anyway, it was so cherry, and all the other bridesmaids and groomsmen were blown away when they saw it pull up. The limobus had a huge flat screen tv but we just used bluetooth to play music from our phones. There were two tables so the guys sat around the tables and the girls sat in the back. The upholstery was in mint condition and everything on the bus still looked brand new. But the best part was that they gave us an extra cooler in addition to the built-in bar to put our drinks and beers (mostly for after the wedding :)). So we got picked up at Lotus Hotel by Kapiolani Park and taken around Makapu`u to the chapel by Sea Life Park (yes, there's a chapel there). We paid for them to just wait for us because the wedding was only going to be an hour, and we wanted to leave all of our stuff on the bus and have it be accessible. This was a great idea (pat on my back) because we took turns resting in the freezing a/c when the family was taking pictures or when just the groomsmen were taking pictures, which helped us keep our faces from melting. Honestly, it was not the cheapest company, but without a doubt, it was the cleanest and newest vehicle I had ever been chauffeured in. It was definitely different from getting just a conventional stretch limo. My friend, the bride, even mentioned how sweet it was that we didn't have to all duck and scoot in the limobus like we did at prom, eons ago. LOL. I just wish I had thought of using them for our bachelorette party! Oh yea, our chauffeur, Chen, drove really slowly so we wouldn't hurt ourselves dancing on our way back, and the scenery was a bonus too. So, thank you!

Luxury Limo Hawaii's limo bus was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Missy K

We needed transportation for the wedding party & family from our hotel in Waikiki to the ceremony/reception in Hawaii Kai & back. We wanted something that was big enough for all 20 of us but, we also wanted to ride in style & class. After calling around, we decided that Luxury... Read More Limo Hawaii had the best to offer with their brand new limo buses & affordable pricing. On the day of the event, our chauffeur Francis arrived early & greeted everyone with a smile. He looked sharp too in his grey suit! Once everyone entered the limo bus we were all very impressed with how clean & stylish the interior looked. The ride was very comfortable & we even had a variety of complimentary chilled drinks! We arrived at Bayer Estates in style & ready to get the party started!