Bold, Authentic Storytelling.

Hello couples, and congratulations on your engagement!! Mackenzie Lane Photography is a wedding and family photography studio based in South Jersey, serving NJ, PA, NY and DE. We love to capture the emotions of your wedding day, from your dad's tear when he sees you all dressed up and ready to walk down the aisle, to your future spouse's giant smile when they first lay eyes on you on your wedding day, to grandma tearing it up on the dance floor - that's what you want to always remember! We want to help you through the entire experience - from planning until you are choosing the images for your album - to ensure that you get the images that are most important to you on your wedding day. Email or give us a call - we would love to talk to you about your big day!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Courtney S

Mackenzie documented our engagement/family session and our wedding! We are RAVING about her pictures truly something we will be cherishing for a very long time. My now husband and I have never had professional pictures taken before and we didn't know what to expect but from the... Read More start with her bubbly personality we felt so comfortable that she was able to capture some amazing shots! And the wedding day!! She blew me away doing more then I would have ever imagined!! During the ceremony I didn't even know she was taking pictures and our guests at the reception have had nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about her! I highly recommend her to anyone any day!! I know I will be using her again in the future!!

2016-08-31T09:31:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Courtney! It was an absolute pleasure capturing your wedding day and engagement photos for you and Erik. I am so, so happy for the two of you (and baby Lucas)!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 GT S

Mackenzie is an amazing and talented photographer. From our initial consult, the weeks building up to, and finally the (snowy!) wedding day, she was informative, patient, and great to work with. She captured every moment of the evening perfectly, and we will cherish our... Read More wedding photos for years to come...we highly recommend Mackenzie!

2017-04-19T00:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Gina and Lisa! It was such a pleasure to work with you two and your amazing family and friends - it was a delightful, emotional, and ridiculously fun evening that I truly enjoyed capturing with you two. Wishing you both all... Read Less Read More

Mackenzie Piggott

I began Mackenzie Lane Photography in 2013, but minored in Art with a concentration in Photography prior to starting my business. I used old-school film cameras throughout most of undergrad - my Yashica D is still my favorite camera! I love capturing all of those candid moments of the wedding day where people's emotions shine through. I will use my experience to help guide you through your wedding day and to make the most of the timeline with flexibility as it inevitably changes slightly day of. My top priority is capturing what is most important to you about your wedding day!