Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tri-State Area (908) 752-5359

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sara T

Mackenzie from day one made sure every detail was planned perfectly and got to know my husband and I. On your wedding day you don't expect things to go perfectly and your timeline may fall to pieces but Mackenzie kept the day on track and made sure everything fell into place.... Read More The pictures were perfect and we can't stop looking at them. She captured our love for each other and the goofy couple we are. Everything was just perfect.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jonathan R

Mackenzie was recommended to us by a mutual friend. We couldn't be happier with the level of service she provided. She was communicative, responsive, and detail oriented every step of the way. On the day of our wedding, she had all of her ducks in a row and ensured all of the... Read More shots we needed were covered. Working with Mackenzie was nothing short of a pleasure, and we couldn't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 GT S

Mackenzie is an amazing and talented photographer. From our initial consult, the weeks building up to, and finally the (snowy!) wedding day, she was informative, patient, and great to work with. She captured every moment of the evening perfectly, and we will cherish our... Read More wedding photos for years to come...we highly recommend Mackenzie!

2017-04-19T00:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Gina and Lisa! It was such a pleasure to work with you two and your amazing family and friends - it was a delightful, emotional, and ridiculously fun evening that I truly enjoyed capturing with you two. Wishing you both all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Courtney S

Mackenzie documented our engagement/family session and our wedding! We are RAVING about her pictures truly something we will be cherishing for a very long time. My now husband and I have never had professional pictures taken before and we didn't know what to expect but from the... Read More start with her bubbly personality we felt so comfortable that she was able to capture some amazing shots! And the wedding day!! She blew me away doing more then I would have ever imagined!! During the ceremony I didn't even know she was taking pictures and our guests at the reception have had nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about her! I highly recommend her to anyone any day!! I know I will be using her again in the future!!

2016-08-31T09:31:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Courtney! It was an absolute pleasure capturing your wedding day and engagement photos for you and Erik. I am so, so happy for the two of you (and baby Lucas)!