Bold, Authentic Storytelling.

Hello couples, and congratulations on your engagement!! Mackenzie Lane Photography is a wedding and family photography studio based in South Jersey, serving NJ, PA, NY and DE. We love to capture the emotions of your wedding day, from your dad's tear when he sees you all dressed up and ready to walk down the aisle, to your future spouse's giant smile when they first lay eyes on you on your wedding day, to grandma tearing it up on the dance floor - that's what you want to always remember! We want to help you through the entire experience - from planning until you are choosing the images for your album - to ensure that you get the images that are most important to you on your wedding day. Email or give us a call - we would love to talk to you about your big day!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 William S

Our wedding day was a very special day for us. It was a low-key event but a very beautiful, special moment that Mackenzie was able to capture through her work. Mackenzie's work and performance was professional, courteous, and artistic. She was able to capture the "posing"... Read More moments very well but she also caught the moments in between that tell the story and capture the expression of that day. Part of the reason for having a photographer is to be able to relive and retell the story through the images. Mackenzie was able to capture our story and emotions in her work. I was thankful to have Mackenzie not only photograph our wedding but also to have been a part of that special day. She is a very talented, creative, and professional photographer as well as a genuine, passionate, and caring individual. I am grateful to have gotten to share that special day with her and to relive those memories through her work.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Samantha V

Mackenzie is a talented photographer and wonderful person! She is passionate about her work and works with utmost professionalism. She was able to capture all the magic and love of our wedding day and the quality of the pictures was stunning. Your wedding day goes so fast, but I... Read More am so thankful I have all these beautiful pictures to look back on! I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Courtney K

Mackenzie was great! She is very detail oriented and does whatever she can to make you happy. I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sara T

Mackenzie from day one made sure every detail was planned perfectly and got to know my husband and I. On your wedding day you don't expect things to go perfectly and your timeline may fall to pieces but Mackenzie kept the day on track and made sure everything fell into place.... Read More The pictures were perfect and we can't stop looking at them. She captured our love for each other and the goofy couple we are. Everything was just perfect.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jonathan R

Mackenzie was recommended to us by a mutual friend. We couldn't be happier with the level of service she provided. She was communicative, responsive, and detail oriented every step of the way. On the day of our wedding, she had all of her ducks in a row and ensured all of the... Read More shots we needed were covered. Working with Mackenzie was nothing short of a pleasure, and we couldn't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 GT S

Mackenzie is an amazing and talented photographer. From our initial consult, the weeks building up to, and finally the (snowy!) wedding day, she was informative, patient, and great to work with. She captured every moment of the evening perfectly, and we will cherish our... Read More wedding photos for years to come...we highly recommend Mackenzie!

2017-04-19T00:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Gina and Lisa! It was such a pleasure to work with you two and your amazing family and friends - it was a delightful, emotional, and ridiculously fun evening that I truly enjoyed capturing with you two. Wishing you both all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Courtney S

Mackenzie documented our engagement/family session and our wedding! We are RAVING about her pictures truly something we will be cherishing for a very long time. My now husband and I have never had professional pictures taken before and we didn't know what to expect but from the... Read More start with her bubbly personality we felt so comfortable that she was able to capture some amazing shots! And the wedding day!! She blew me away doing more then I would have ever imagined!! During the ceremony I didn't even know she was taking pictures and our guests at the reception have had nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about her! I highly recommend her to anyone any day!! I know I will be using her again in the future!!

2016-08-31T09:31:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Courtney! It was an absolute pleasure capturing your wedding day and engagement photos for you and Erik. I am so, so happy for the two of you (and baby Lucas)!

Mackenzie Piggott

I began Mackenzie Lane Photography in 2013, but minored in Art with a concentration in Photography prior to starting my business. I used old-school film cameras throughout most of undergrad - my Yashica D is still my favorite camera! I love capturing all of those candid moments of the wedding day where people's emotions shine through. I will use my experience to help guide you through your wedding day and to make the most of the timeline with flexibility as it inevitably changes slightly day of. My top priority is capturing what is most important to you about your wedding day!