Fun.. A LITTLE Crazy.. FANTASTIC Results!!

A 3-time 'Best of Weddings' Award Winner, Mag Pie Photography is known for vibrant & unique style that truly thinks outside the box.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

27509 N 51st Lane, Phoenix, AZ Scottsdale, Phoenix & Destination (602) 621-3318
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Adam N

We did a destination wedding and once we talked with Maggie, we knew we made the right choice! Maggie is creative, high energy and different which were qualities we were looking for in our photos. Everything turned out perfect from the skype sessions before the wedding, the... Read More day of the event, and the prints afterwards. You can tell by looking at her work, that she is passionate about what she does and tries to deliver exactly what her clients are looking for. Once again, we are so happy we chose Maggie as she brought our perfect day to life through photography!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Ann D

Maggie is beyond AMAZING at capturing you and your surroundings, not letting one out do the other but instead complimenting each other making JAW DROPPING works of art. She makes any woman feel and look beautiful and captures the moments instead of staging them. My husband was... Read More the one who chose Maggie to be our photographer. He instantly recognized the QUALITY and ARTISTRY of her work. Though she was out of our budget Maggie worked with our financial limitations. The result of our engagement and wedding pictures were beyond our expectations and worth every cent. Remember your wedding day flies by but the pictures last a lifetime. MAGGIE YOU ROCK!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Maggie was absolutely wonderful! She has such a fun up beat personality and she delivered top quality photography! My gallery was just breath taking! And I'm so glad I got a metallic print to display in my home! She made me feel so beautiful and I would recommend her not only... Read More because of her obvious talent but also the honesty and professionalism she provided. She ensured that we were beyond satisfied from start to finish. I ❤️mag pie photography!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 tony g

"holy sh!#" i was not disappointed with her work would be an understatement..i was blown away by her stunning displays of talent and dependability for getting "the shot". very satisfied and for the cost i almost felt like i was stealing..lol

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Joseph S

So we wanted to do something exciting and fun without completely breaking the bank. The bottom line is that Maggie exceeded our expectations and was extremely artistic and professional. I'll admit it, we actually had a good time! When you see the results of her work the value... Read More speaks for itself and we recommend her without any hesitation whatsoever. Just be ready to take direction and be open to her creativity because she's very organic and inspired. Before you hire anyone else you need to at least meet her...

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

She was marvelous during my shoot. I felt the location she chose was at the top of luxury. She made me feel like a real model. I'm not photogenic at all but my shots turned out elegant and fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Aside from her amazing demeanor and professionalism, her photos are beyond amazing. She catches a perspective that even I didn't see before the photo was taken. Absolutely breathtaking photos.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Tara B

Maggie is one of the best there is. She is super fun to work with and easy going. Makes you feel like a super model . Her photos always come out amazing and I can't wait to book her again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ariella M

Easy 5 stars! I’d rate her higher if I could. My husband and I feel absolutely honored to have had the fortune is being able to work with Maggie. Her energy and organization made the experience truly one of a kind. She was able to capture the moments I dreamt about, and our... Read More wedding night will be beautifully preserved forever because of her. I can’t thank you enough!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 rose c

Ms Maggie MagPie is an amazing photographer, she has the ability to capture and bring out anyone's inner beauty and their outer beauty and showcase it in her photos! Really she has the charm and talent to make anyone look gorgeous! I highly recommend Maggie!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Liz P

Where to start... what an amazing artist and person. So creative and passionate about her work. I had the pleasure of watching a shoot and she's so gifted. It's easy to feel beautiful and comfortable with Maggie. For any special moment in life Mag Pie Photography is the way to... Read More go!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

I had photos done with Maggie and she is absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend her for wedding, babies and personal family photos. She is very creative and finds great locations.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brack J

Absolutely fabulous. Tremendously creative and talented. She even made me look good. Very professional and easy to work with. She was worth every penny. The locations that she picked and the end result was amazing. We will treasure these photographs forever. I would definitely... Read More recommend her to all of my friends and family. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Courtney W

Our families thought we were crazy spending so much money on pictures- but we wanted AMAZING pictures- that was our big splurge- After they saw our engagement session video Maggie sent, they totally got it. It was awesome and they were all on board. They were all blown away!... Read More We are so excited for our wedding pictures! It's only one day after all, so we want to make sure we remember every moment for the rest of our lives, and I know that's possible with Maggie as our photographer!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

Booking Mag Pie Photography was the best decision we made during the planning process!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017

I love how she uses the natural light. Very creative and different. I almost feel like I'm there with them! Absolutely my favorite photographer EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Krystal W

Maggie is amazing she captured a side of me that I never knew I had. She helped me to see that I am truly beautiful inside and out regardless of being plus sized. Her bourdoir setup was fun and accommodating. I recommend her when ever I can!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jillian C

I had a vision for what I wanted my maternity photos to be, and MagPie helps me take that vision to the next level. It was truly an amazing experience and I couldn't recommend someone better. If you are looking for an out of the box experience, she is the person for the job. She... Read More knows no limits and her creativity is endless.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Deborah R

Maggie is very accommodating and patient! She took our engagement photos and was our wedding day photographer. You cannot go wrong with Maggie. Her photographs speak volumes! If you want someone that takes breathtaking photographs and and has a great personality talk to Maggie!... Read More <3

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Meghan R

Maggie is truly the best in the business!! I have done two shoots with her, and there are no words to describe how fantastic the images turned out. Our wedding pictures are everything we could have dreamed of and more! She is passionate about what she does, and it is evident in... Read More all of her work. Maggie will go above and beyond for you to make sure the finished product is perfection. We are so so happy we chose Maggie to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Rachael C

Where do I start, Maggie is undeniably the best at what she does!! It's truly ART!! There are absolutely words to describe Maggie's work!!!! She is truly amazing and makes you feel sooooo comfortable in front of the lens!!! Her work is absolutely stunning!! Brought me to tears... Read More to see how beautiful she made me feel about myself!!! I cannot wait to schedule another photo shoot with her!! No question Maggie is the way to goo!!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Fanny M

From the moment we met Maggie we fell in love with her. She is the most energetic, amazing, and passionate photographer I have ever encountered. For me, the photographer was the most important vendor. When your wedding is all said and done, all you have to show for it are the... Read More photos of that moment in time. Maggie really has that magic that makes you feel like a million bucks. Her energy is contagious and is reflected in her photographs. She helps you feel confident, as well as the whole wedding party. She takes the photos that matter most to you. Yes, there are many great photographers out there, but Maggie from Mag Pie Photography is exceptional.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Christi S

Our engagement session was everything we could have hoped for and Maggie really took time to get to know us and our style. I am completely confident and excited for her to be the one to capture our special day.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Jill C

We got married on December 12th 2015, Maggie had recently done the engagement photos for my sisters wedding & they were spectacular so naturally my wife & I wanted to hire her to capture our special day!! We got some amazing photos..... what we also got was a photographer that... Read More said she was to busy to meet prior to the wedding to discuss what we wanted, a photographer that showed up late, a photographer that didn't manage to get a single photo of either of us with our mothers or a photo of the moms at all except in the background. We did however get about 50 photos of our wedding rings posed on & around a bottle of Makers Mark.... She managed to lose one of our rings in the process. My sister & a friend had to pry apart a patio wall to retrieve it. She also misplaced the wedding present I gave my bride causing her to go into a panic half way through the wedding until my sister found it. We didn't get any of these photos until early March... I stated above we were married in early December. We recently contacted Maggie to finally tell her we were a little upset about our moms not being in ANY photos so we would like to do a Mothers Day photo shoot with them (shot at redemption)... she never answered us. We did get some beautiful photos but, The ONLY 2 things I would change about my wedding are the vest I wore & the photographer.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Desaree R

There are no real words to describe how much my Fiance' and I love Maggie!!! She has done multiple photo shoots for me, Always making me feel comfortable, She helps you get your inner model on! Her photography is an art! She doesn't do just the normal shots she pushes the limits... Read More to find something completely unique with your session. She is so wonderful to be around. I knew immediately I wanted her to do my wedding and engagement shoot, I even picked my wedding date based on her schedule. I Knew I would get amazing results and nothing like all the rest of my friends who are also getting married. The best thing is my fiance' is not a fan of the camera, She blew me away on how she was able to make him enjoy him self and come out of his shell! He was smiling, laughing, and I cant wait for our wedding day! She is the only photographer I would dream of using. I wish I could give 100 gold stars for her!

Maggie Mayper

I'm loud. Like.. WHOA. Lover of Rock- all kinds. Icebergs. Freak. Me. Out. So does really deep water. {Seriously, can't watch Ocean documentaries. Or anything Alaska..} You may think that this is a very non-traditional "About Me," Good. That's the point. Everything about how I run my business, to my outlook on life, is non-traditional. It's all part of the Mag Pie Experience. Fun. A Little Crazy.. FANTASTIC Results!