Maggie Stolzberg Photography

Photo

Bow2010

101 S Ocean Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Danielle C

Maggie is an angel! Working with her was such a breeze. She is so sweet and her and her husband make a great time. What we love about her is that she is creative and fun with all her photos. She is also attentive and answers my million questions.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Lisa F

Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special!!! I met Maggie when I was working at a photography gallery and I could tell immediately by speaking with her for the first time that she knew what she was talking about and we wound up becoming friends. I fell in love with... Read More her work so deeply that I knew she would be my wedding photographer one day......That day was a couple years later (11/14/15) and Maggie honestly made my day extra special. She worked VERY hard and very long hours that day. She even took photos at my rehearsal dinner/happy hour so she could capture, "the whole story". Maggie was at my disposal for random questions and advise during the planning process, as well, because I decided not to hire a wedding planner. I would recommend hiring Maggie for any event, especially a wedding. SHE'S THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!! I trusted her so much, I allowed her to even plan my first look so it would be HER VISION OF WHAT SHE WAS FEELING. I look forward to working with her on a fun project/event in the future! Thank you so much for everything, Maggie! You make my heart happy!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Lisa F

Maggie is Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Krista E

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Maggie and her photography!! Maggie as a person is professional, kind, warm and very accommodating. Most importantly, her photography is simply stellar and her since of creativity and artistic ability is excellent! We decided to seek... Read More Maggie's skills for our wedding after reviewing the photographs of a friend's wedding that captured our attention. Maggie was the first and only photographer we contacted for our Big Day. I am an extremely picky person with photographs and Maggie managed to far exceed all expectations! She traveled out of state with us for our wedding and fit right in with our family and friends. Her and her husband were also able to find unique and creative shots to capture despite the torrential downpour that took place during our ceremony. We plan on working with Maggie in the years to come and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their Big Day!

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Cristina M

Maggie is one of my new favorite people. She was a fabulous photographer who acted with such grace the entire wedding. Many of my family and friends commented on how great she way!!! She's worth every penny!

A True Visionary and Great Person

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Kristin D

Maggie Stolzberg was not only one of the most professional vendors I have ever encountered, but one of the most creative as well. Her vision for photographs is one that cannot be matched. She is incredibly caring and fun to work with. I was so calm and excited on my wedding day... Read More knowing she was going to be there with me thru everything. Not only did our pictures come out far more beautiful than ever expected, the way she took care of things on the day of the wedding showed me she was a true friend. She gave me so much advice on things I didn't even know I needed advice on throughout our whole engagement. The display of her work and her packages were so affordable and I found to be exactly what a bride and groom would need. We used her for our engagement and wedding photographs and I would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone one I know for any occasion. She truly has a talent for capturing moments you never knew could be captured so beautifully in a photograph. She was simply the best.

Best in the Business

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Jenny B

Maggie is the only photographer I would have trusted to have on my wedding day. Her professionalism is superb, and attitude is so pleasant. My experience on my wedding day was easy and fun, most importantly , no stress. As for my photos, they are truly works of art. I get... Read More compliments from so many people who ask who my photographer was!

Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Kelly H

Maggie's photography was prefection!!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photography. Maggie was worth every single penny!!! We will use her in the future for family photos, and we definitely recommend her to family and friends.

Best Photographer in the World!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Liza K

Maggie is so creative and such a spectacular artist. If you see her work you will be blown away. She can even make the most simple picture look like a masterpiece. Maggie is so sweet and so fun - but can be bossy if you need her to be. Everyone loves her so they always do what... Read More she says!

Gorgeous Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 4/12/2011 Vicki L

Maggie is one of the sweetest people I know and our engagement photo shoot was a genuinely good time. She captured special moments between my fiance and me and the photos are just amazing. I have them up on my wedding website and get compliments all the time on the photos -... Read More people even say the pictures should be in magazines! While I'm flattered, I know the compliment is really directed at the quality of the photos and the way she was able to capture a look, a smile, a laugh and turn it into a beautiful piece of art. You'd think the fact that the photos were set against the beauty of Paris might have made the city take center stage, but she managed to make us the stars and Paris simply the backdrop. Amazing. Thanks again for the fabulous photos and memories, Maggie!

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2011 Pam B

When I met with Maggie, I instantly fell in love with her. She is down to earth and I knew I could trust her to take beautiful wedding and engagement photos (which she did)! Hiring a good photographer was on the top of my "most important" things to have on my wedding day. She... Read More did not dissapoint. My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now and I'm so happy to have a beautiful wedding album that Maggie put together!

Maggie Stolzberg

Reviewed on 1/09/2011 Meredith T

Although I haven't received my pictures back from Maggie yet, I feel very confident that they will be beautiful. Her portfolio was amazing and her personality made me feel comfortable and calm on the day of the wedding. She has us do all different kinds of poses and with a... Read More combination of different people so I am sure we will have tons of pics to choose from.

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same...

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Amie D

Early in the planning process, I knew what kind of photographer I was looking for; someone that isn't afraid to take risks, photographs that represent art; and art that I can actually re-live the day through. With Maggie Stolzberg Photography, I got just that. My photographer... Read More turned into a friend that I was consulting with on decisions. Maggie is so professional, talented, and truly has bride's best interest at heart! I look at my pictures almost every day and by looking at them, I can re-live the best day of my life. She captured the raw emotion of that day and magnified details that I overlooked. I am so thankful that I found her to capture my wedding. In looking at the pics, people will say, "I didnt even know she took that picture!" She and her team captured everything and it felt as though she was simply a friend attending my wedding!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 Brittany M

Maggie was the BEST photographer I have ever seen! She is extremely pleasant, very knowledgeable, has an amazing eye!! She has been The Knot's top choice and should continue year after year! She is very talented and the absolute BEST!