Magnolias + Honey {Serving all of MS, AL, LA}

Waveland, MS

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1206 Taranto St., Waveland, MS (228) 216-3700

35-year wedding anniversary celebration

Reviewed on 3/15/2015

For four months, my five sisters and I planned a surprise 35-year anniversary celebration for our parents. Hiring Brittney was one of the best decisions we made! She was so attentive, personable, and fun to work with. We are a family of 9 so you can imagine the chaos. She didn't... Read More seem overwhelmed once and took beautiful pictures of my family and I. It's great to have our photographs to look back on for this special occasion. Thanks again, Brittney!

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

I loved having Britney as my wedding photographer! She had everything working against her with the terrible weather and having to work inside but she did amazing job! Very professional and my husband and I LOVED our pictures so much! I would definitely recommend using her as... Read More your photographer for any event!

perfection!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 leslie s

Working with Magnolias+Honey was such a pleasure, Brittany is personable and can put any bride at ease.My photos came out nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend Magnolias+Honey.

Great Photography

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Donna J

Magnolias & Honey always blows me away with their quality and attention to detail. She's never lacking in creativity and is always open to suggestions or making your vision come to life.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

My husband and I are in love with our gorgeous portraits. Everything exceeded our expectations, and we're thrilled to have such beautiful images to remind us of the happiest day of our lives. Brittney is an extremely talented photographer, and I definitely recommend Magnolias +... Read More Honey to anyone looking for high quality photography for their special day.