Main Event Entertainment LLC

New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, Seacoast

All Your Party Needs!

Main Event Entertainment provides award-winning, energizing and professional entertainment in New England. DJs, PhotoBooths, UpLights, JPs, Musicians, Effects - we have it all! Your enjoyment and satisfaction is our #1 priority. We will tailor your event to be everything you’ve always dreamed of. Classic or creative, elegant or off-the-hook-you decide. We make it happen.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

2 Palmer Drive Suite 3, Londonderry, NH New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, Seacoast (888) 833-8293
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jessica R

There are truly not enough words in the current English language, and certainly not in this box, to express how TRULY amazing our wedding day was - and the majority of that was done through having the PERFECT officiant and DJ, Tim Bruneau. We knew, within less than a minute of... Read More sitting down with Tim, that we absolutely HAD to have him as a part of our special day, in whatever capacity we could. Tim's ability to truly GET the couple's essence, to understand the idea that is often so hard to put into words about your dream day, and if that wasn't enough, the patience of a SAINT! Working with Tim, and Main Event, was a dream come true - from the stressful planning stages where he set our minds at ease, to the day of in finding the perfect way to perform the ceremony and then switch gears to entertainer of the DECADE during our reception! For a fairly easy going bride throughout the course of the wedding planning (to the outside world...lol), something snapped last minute and the music lover in me decided (often at 2am) that we needed certain INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT songs to find for our reception, right down to what was randomly envisioned for the pre-walk numbers. Not only did he NAIL it all with a moments notice, there wasn't even a HINT of frustration - and looking back, there were plenty of moments he would have been MORE than justified. Tim, you were an absolutely PERFECT choice for a day made even MORE PERFECT by your charisma, creativity, and amazing personality! We were so in love with the day that we could barely tell you, but we still hear such amazing things from our friends and family about what an absolute blessing you were! For anyone out there reading reviews or searching for the perfect fit, STOP SEARCHING - the planning, chaos, and day of bliss is truly at your fingertips if you choose Main Event Entertainment - and especially Tim, though we may be a bit biased. :) Thank you so much!!!

2017-07-18T10:09:42 Response from the vendor

Jessica and Brandon, thank you for your kind words and compliments. I am happy to hear that your wedding wishes were fulfilled! It was my pleasure to work with you both for your special day as an officiant and DJ. I am truly thankful to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Lisa T

We had DJ Joey at our June 2017 wedding. He was awesome and the dance floor was packed the whole night, which is what we wanted. He also kept the events moving along so there was maximum amount of time for dancing. We've gotten nothing but compliments from our guests with how... Read More great the music was, and we couldn't be happier with choosing him! Thank you Joey!

2017-07-06T08:20:14 Response from the vendor

Lisa and Jeff, I'm glad you had so much fun that's exactly what I always shoot for, see you at a wedding soon! ~ Joey

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Lauri B

Every step of the process was so easy with Main Event! They were very helpful. We had DJ Adam Blackstock and he was amazing. We texted with him and chatted before the wedding and went over everything. He made sure that everything went smoothly. Everyone had a blast on the dance... Read More floor. After the wedding everyone said they loved all the props I had for the wedding and I said that was all Adam, he made it so much fun!

2017-01-06T09:20:41 Response from the vendor

Lauri & Dominic thank you so much!! It's so awesome to work with couples like you that are laid back and open to just having fun!! I am so glad that you and your guests had a great time. Thank you so much for letting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jessica P

DJ Steve Ossinger made our wedding an event to remember! From the first song that he played at our ceremony until the last song at our reception, everyone was kept entertained. DJ Steve's interaction with us and all of our guests was amazing. He kept the party going all night!... Read More So many people came up to us throughout the evening and said that our wedding was the best one they've ever been to and much of that credit goes to DJ Steve. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! In all the dreams of how my wedding would be, none were even close to the fabulous time that it truly was! DJ Steve knew exactly what songs to play to keep the crowd entertained and made everything flow so smoothly. Countless people wanted to know who our DJ was and said that they will absolutely be requesting Steve for their future events!

2017-09-01T09:59:55 Response from the vendor

Charles and Jessica - thank you so much and I am humbled by the kind words. The dance floor was electric from start to finish. Your energetic presence on the dance floor was fun to watch as your enjoyed each song with your guests. Please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Hilary B

Our DJ, Ken Dionne, was fantastic - we cannot say enough wonderful things about him! Ken arrived well before the ceremony started to make sure everything was set up and would run smoothly. He helped make sure things happened at the appropriate times and made sure everyone was... Read More having a fun time. The variety of music was perfect and our dance floor was full all night long, it was exactly what we wanted on our big day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Kaitlin A

We had DJ Tim at our wedding on August 12 and he was amazing!! We picked him just by listening to the introduction videos on the Main Event website and we couldn't have been happier. There wasn't a single song that people weren't out on the dance floor. We also had some last... Read More minute changes that went off without a hitch because of him. Everyone raved about how wonderful he was and we are glad we picked him!!

2017-08-21T09:38:17 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin and Edward- thank you so much for having me as part of your wedding day! It was my pleasure- what a beautiful day- I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and Marriage bliss! ~ DJ Tim

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Sarah Jane v

We heard a DJ from here at a friend's wedding and had to have them DJ our wedding!

2017-08-14T10:53:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We love hearing your feedback :)

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jennifer S

DJ TIm was amazing! He listened to all of the ideas and songs that we wanted. He kept the crowd going all night long! Some of our friends even asked for his card because they enjoyed his style so much! Thank you so much, Tim and Main Event!

2017-07-31T12:22:23 Response from the vendor

Jenn and Joe, thank you so much for having me as part your special day. You and your guests were a blast, and it was my pleasure to be your DJ. I am glad everyone had fun, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Nikki W

wouldn't have chosen anyone else for my own wedding!! one of my favorite vendors ever and will continuously recommend to all my clients 💖

2017-04-24T11:32:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, and also thank you so much for the recommendations!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Victoria M

We used Tim as our JP and DJ for our March 17th wedding. I highly recommend going to an Open House night, that is how we found Tim and he was the perfect fit for our day! Tim really listened when we met with him a month before our wedding and put together a perfect ceremony... Read More for us and we are still receiving compliments on the music for the entire night. Thank you Main Event!

2017-04-13T09:12:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for DJ Tim! We are so happy to hear you had such a great night at your wedding. We are also happy to hear you found the Meet the DJ Night Open House helpful! Our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Meagan B

We got married at Castleton on August 13th, 2016 and had Meghan Singelais as our DJ. I can't speak for the company as a whole because we really didn't have much interaction with them, but Meghan was awesome! She was very nice, responsive, fun, and willing to mix her style with... Read More our style to make for the best event. We got a TON of great comments about the DJ. She wasn't overly involved but at the same time did a great job making it a fun and memorable evening. We definitely recommend her! Thanks Meghan!

2017-01-23T14:47:05 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to be involved in such a wonderful wedding! Thank you guys for choosing me! I had just as much fun as you and your guests! - DJ Meghan

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Tiffany K

DJ Tim B. was amazing! He was upbeat and friendly! He really understood our vision and did a fantastic job. We highly recommend him!

2017-01-12T11:43:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tiffany and Geoff!! Thank you for having me as your DJ, I am glad your special day was everything that you wanted. I wish you a Happy Marriage and a wonderful life together! - DJ Tim

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Michael E

Can't even begin to say how amazing Meghan was to work with. From first meeting at an Open House night, to picking our song list, to the big night she made us feel comfortable and was so easy going. Super professional, but also super fun. Everybody loved the sunglasses and... Read More inflatable guitars, and our dance floor was full all night. Also used the photobooth service, and it seemed like there was always a line to get in. The album was awesome, the memories inside are hysterical, and the attendant was great! All-in-all Main Event helped make the best night of our lives that much better!

2017-01-02T14:05:41 Response from the vendor

Mike & Christine! It was an absolute pleasure working with both of you! I appreciate you letting me play such an important role on your big day! I love all the personalized touches we were able to incorporate to make your day even more special!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kristin L

We loved our DJ! I learned about Main Event from a bridal expo, and then we went to one of their open nights to casually interview a few of the DJs available on our wedding day. We picked one, but unfortunately he ended up being busy that night, so we met with Matt Perez, and we... Read More are so glad it turned out that way! We met with him to discuss our music preferences, and he 100% went with them at the reception. Our only criticism was that the announcements were a little quiet (some people missed the cake and bouquet toss announcements), but otherwise we are so happy with our choice. We also used Main Event for their Photo Booth and it was probably the highlight of the reception for our guests! Everyone had a great time in there, and the attendant was superb - he even let us keep it up a little longer to get a last few photos in. All in all, we loved using Main Event for our wedding!

2016-11-18T09:36:09 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with Kristin and Chris. It was amazing to be able to be apart of their wedding day and help in the celebration of this lovely couple! - DJ Matt

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jamie S

We had Jon Mermer from Main Event Entertainment for our wedding..... he was FANTASTIC!!!!! Had a great playlist and was a great MC for our intros!!! Thanks Jon for a great night!!

2016-10-17T08:40:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Jon! We love hearing that you had such a great time at your wedding. Congratulations and best wishes from all of us at Main Event!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Emily A

Jon Mermer was our DJ for our September 24, 2016 wedding. All of our guests raved about how awesome he was. He was fun, had a great sense of humor, and went to great lengths to make sure everything went smoothly. I was really impressed on how he tried to meet with us before the... Read More wedding to ensure he knew everyone's name and he knew all the little details. I also really loved how Jon "tricked" everyone into dancing by having everyone meet on the dance floor for a group picture! Jon was awesome, and I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelley D

One word for Main Event: AMAZING! My husband and I agreed that the DJ was our top priority. We wanted to ensure we would have a great reception and Joey Dion was exactly what we were looking for! He was very attentive and energetic and had some great extras that were perfect for... Read More us. It was like he knew us! The biggest compliment that we continue to get from our guests is how incredible Joey was! Thank you so much for making our day even that much better!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Scott K

Joey Dion @ Main Event Entertainment captured everything we could have wanted for our DJ / Emcee for our event. He had people up dancing the whole night and even brought along some extras that we hadn't expected that really turned our wedding into a magical event. He's easy to... Read More talk to, knows how to get everyone's attention and get them up doing exactly what we wanted them to all night long. I would highly recommend them for your event and always remember that the time's going to fly by so don't forget to sit back and enjoy the festivities!!!! That was one of the best pieces of advice that he gave us. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Mia M

Steve Ossinger was an awesome DJ at our wedding! He was very helpful when choosing songs and allowed us to be apart of the whole experience. He answered phone calls/emails quickly, and did a great job the day of announcing everything and the sound quality was great!

2016-10-03T08:44:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so happy to hear you had such a positive experience. Congratulations and best wishes from all of us at Main Event Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Christina G

My husband Dan and I got married on 9/3/16 and had DJ Kibar as our DJ. We can not say enough great things about him or recommend him more. It was the best decision we could have possibly made. Everyone has been telling us how great he was and that it was the most fun wedding... Read More they had ever been too. Kibar really knew how to work the room and get everyone on their feet. We went to the open house to meet all the DJs and before we left we had booked his services. We knew instantly he was perfect for the job. He was extremely profession but also extremely friendly and welcoming. We had him play the piano for our ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful. It was exactly what we envisioned in every sense of the word. We could never thank you enough kibar! We also used main event for the photobooth and uplighting which were amazing as well! The uplighting and monogram were beautiful and tied the room together so nicely. The photobooth was a HUGE hit and for anyone thinking they aren't worth it... you are dead wrong. The attendants were incredible and so helpful the whole night. We chose the option to have them make our guest book with the strips from the booth and it is now a huge conversation piece at our house! Thank you Kibar and main event staff in general we couldn't be more pleased!

2016-09-24T09:07:33 Response from the vendor

Christina and Dan, thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day and I had such a great time with you and your guests. Congratulations again and I wish you a lifetime of happiness... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sarah P

We had the pleasure of working with Steve Ossinger from Main Event 2 weeks ago for our wedding at Waterville Valley and we couldn't be happier! He had worked my best friend's wedding back in 2012 so when I was planning our wedding I went with a professional I already trusted... Read More an enjoyed. The staff at Main Event Entertainment were friendly and easy to work with, and Steve went above & beyond to make our day special. We threw a lot of special requests and tricky musical loops at him - but he nailed everything and made our unique reception entrance absolutely perfect. How do I know I'm not being bias - EVERY SINGLE PERSON who attended our wedding was on the dance floor at one point in the night. I told Steve all I cared about was dancing, and he 100% delivered. I highly recommend both the uplighting rentals from Main Event and especially Steve as a DJ.

2016-09-23T08:44:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah and Tom for the kind words. The 007 James Bond reception entrance was one of kind and set the tone for the evening. Congratulations again and best of luck in the future. - DJ Steve

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rachel S

We recently had the pleasure of having Dave Nadeau be our officiant and our DJ. He was absolutely awesome! So friendly and easy to work with. Had so many great ideas and added so much fun to our big day! Would absolutely recommend.

2016-09-19T11:27:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Rachel and John it was my pleasure making your special day a success !! We had that tent Rocking for sure !!! Good luck to both of you !! - DJ Dave

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Amanda B

When planning our Wedding, we didn't expect to have a big dancing crowd, but were pleasantly surprised when Jon exceded our expectations during the reception. We danced and partied with our guests late into the night thanks to his energetic personality and diverse playlist. Jon... Read More played music that our guests of all ages enjoyed and was respectful of everyone's requests. Jon was a fun, professional addition to our Wedding.

2016-09-15T08:46:06 Response from the vendor

Amanda & Cody, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to make your night so special. All the best, Jon Mermer Main Event Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Beccy W

We used Joey Dion (Main Event's owner) as our DJ on July 16th and couldn't have been happier!! Joey is outgoing, fun, knowledgable and all around awesome. He threw in so many fun things such as uplighting, singing for kisses, and a dance for the centerpieces. He took our music... Read More requests into account and made great choices on the rest of our music. We got so many compliments about him from our guests. He was entertaining but NOT obnoxious! From going to many weddings, we found that this can be hard to find! We are SO SO lucky we had him!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Julie L

Dave nadeau is an amazing dj!! He kept us on time and our dance floor packed! He was great to work with, easy to reach! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

2016-07-26T09:29:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure working with you two and the Stage Neck Inn couldn't have been a more perfect location for your day!! I know we achieved your wedding vision that we talked about over a year ago!!... Read Less Read More