We are a full service Florist with great prices!

$$

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

447 Main St, Ridgefield, CT

Lovely Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 11/30/2014

I used Main Street Florist and Gifts for my fall wedding and even though it was right before Thanksgiving they were very pleasant and kind when working with me. I loved how they shared their creative ideas with me and how they worked with my budget. I received so many wonderful... Read More compliments on the flowers throughout the evening from the church, to the reception, and all the bouquets and centerpieces. I strongly suggest this shop! I will be using them again and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your patience with me. I really appreciate them for everything they did for me.

Wonderful and Willing

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kerri D

I held my wedding in Connecticut but do not live in the area. The ladies of Main St. Florist were absolutely amazing. Before our initial meeting in store, they sent me images of potential centerpieces as well as pricing. I eventually gave them an image of something I wanted... Read More copied and they made something even better! All of my flowers for our wedding were under a strict budget and they worked with us to make sure we had everything we wanted and needed. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

TO Main St. Florist & Gifts