Majesta Patterson Weddings & Portraits

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Gilroy, CA San Francisco, Bay Area, Monterey, Carmel (408) 612-5978

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Linzey H

Majesta was a dream to work with. I had a lot of questions - including how to style our clothes for our engagement shoot based on season, location, and colors in the background - that Majesta was so extremely helpful with. No question is too big or too small; she was always so... Read More helpful, considerate, and quick to respond. Even though we had mutual friends, we had never actually met in person until our engagement pictures. Now, those can be awkward enough and potentially even more awkward when someone you don't know is behind the camera. But Majesta was SO laid-back, easy to work with, knew how to get us to laugh, reminded us to smile, and it seriously turned out to be such a blast. She just made it so completely enjoyable. By this point-answering my endless annoying questions & making photo shoots fun-I 100% knew without a doubt that pictures on the wedding day would be perfect. Then we got our engagement pictures and we were blown away. Seriously-never seen such gorgeous use of light and color; I want to order and frame all of them because we can't choose which one is the best (they all are). Leading up to the wedding she sent us a super useful questionnaire about schedule for the day, shot list, etc. She also effortlessly worked with all our vendors on flow of the day and how to do each thing where, which was a huge help. I knew day of the wedding that we would not have to worry about our photographer and videographer (Majesta's awesome husband Zach) because they were consistently so easy to work with and just feel comfortable around. Again-wedding day with them went flawless; they even had this great idea to steal us away during sunset to do some more couple pictures and I am SO glad we did because again the lighting is flawless and they perfectly capture such beautiful moments. One thing I was worried about was family pictures because it was A LOT of people. However Majesta handled it flawlessly-she had our list of groupings and effectively but politely got through so many group shots in maybe 20 minutes. We received our pictures within our contract timeframe and again are having the hardest time choosing which to order, frame, and blow up because they are all spectacular. Majesta beautifully captured every single detail, look and moment. If you're looking for a photographer, do not waste your time-just talk to and book Majesta. You will not be let down the entire time whatsoever. Wedding planning is already so time-consuming and stressful; relieve some stress & book her so that you'll have piece of mind knowing you are guaranteed a relaxing experience with her and numerous gorgeous pictures to choose from.

2017-08-30T14:00:11 Response from the vendor

We just absolutely LOVED working with you and Evan!! Thank you for the kind review, xo!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amanda M

Majesta was one of our best vendor choices for our wedding last September! Not only was she incredibly great to work with, was always prompt with communication, and incredibly helpful the day of, but she delivered such great photos! We received so many compliments on our... Read More beautiful wedding pictures. Can't recommend her enough, I just wish I had also gone with Patterson films for our videographer as well!

2017-08-23T22:22:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Amanda!! SO happy to hear you're in love with your photos so much and absolutely loved working with you two!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Leeanna F

HIGHLY RECCOMEND! Where to even start! Majesta is just so easy to work with and I've been obsessed with her work for years.. not to mention she's professional, so friendly and down to earth. My husband was not sold on taking engagement photos but as soon as he met Majesta I... Read More could tell he felt comfortable and ended up having a great experience. Having met her before, our wedding experience was incredible! She helped organize our family members to make sure we got incredible photos and didn't leave anyone out. There's seriously a photo of every special moment. I know we will treasure her work for the rest of our lives and so happy we made the best decision with Majesta as our photographer. I couldn't reccomend her more!

2017-08-23T22:23:26 Response from the vendor

TEARS! Thank you!!! The greatest compliment you could give me is that you had an amazing experience and that you'll treasure your photos forever. XOXO

Such a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alyssa W

Majesta photographed our engagement session and our wedding and we loved her! After our initial meeting, we felt we just clicked and contacted her soon after to book her :) I love the natural lighting and natural feel her photographs have. She is quick to reply to questions... Read More and concerns and so easy to communicate with! Majesta is very professional, while also being friendly and fun to work with. We loved our engagement pictures and have now seen a few sneak peaks of our wedding photos and love them! We can't wait to see the rest, but I have no doubt they will be beautiful.

FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 TOMEL C

My experience with Majesta was absolutly amazing! I found myself without a photographer one month before my wedding and Majesta came to my rescue! I believe it was meant to be because I have the most amazing wedding pictures EVER! We met for the first time just three days... Read More before the wedding and I was instantly at ease. Majesta is very personable, easy to work with, and timly. A phone call or email never went unanswered and her and Zach were ready to work at their exact arrival time. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Majesta and the work that she does. We have already had a family session with her for our Christmas cards! I truely believe the proof is in the pudding...just look at the photos!

Absolutely Recommened!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Magdalena R

We heard about Majesta through friends that had hired her for their weddings and their pictures were wonderful! We were absolutely confident that we wanted her for our wedding, so she was the first vender we contacted after we had booked the ceremony and reception sites. We were... Read More on a budget and she was so great with working with us to fit our budget. We couldn't have our engagement photo session until a few weeks before the wedding, but she still was able to get them to us before the wedding even though we didn't ask her to, which was wonderful. We didn't have a wedding coordinator on the wedding day and things were getting a little confused at the reception, but Majesta and Zach stepped up and made sure that we followed our time line and that we got to visit most of the tables to see our guests, so everything worked out. And the pictures were absolutely amazing! Are friends and family are still telling us how amazing the pictures turned out! And to top it all off, her fiancee Zach is Videographer and he threw in a beautiful wedding video as a surprise! It was so amazing! We are absolutely happy with the results, we would absolutely recommend Majesta and Zach to anyone looking for a photographer and videographer. They are an absolute pleasure to work with!

PHENOMENAL

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Sarah Z

I met Majesta at a bridal fair in Santa Clara and just fell in love with her and her work! She was, and I say was because now she is one of the busiest photogs I know!, relatively new to the wedding photog industry but I just had a great feeling about her. Immediately when we... Read More booked with her she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the best lights, times, colors, etc. to shoot us in. We booked with her pretty early in our planning process yet she was the one that continually reached out to make sure I didn't have any questions throughout the year. She constantly came up with suggestions but was also open to my ideas. When the time came for us to do our engagement session, she was incredibly flexible with all our locations (3) as I couldn't narrow down just one. We drove all over SF looking for a pier that I had fallen in love with but had no clue where it was. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera - which was surprisingly hard for me as I normally love taking pictures! Her timing was phenomenal when it came to turnaround on both our engagement and our wedding pictures. At the wedding itself, she was very professional and extremely sensitive to the hecticness of the day! Though I'd like to believe I handled everything graciously, I'm sure there were times that I turned red and fuming and Majesta just smiled at me and snapped away. She caught some of the most priceless moments that I didn't even have to tell her about!!! I know that I will have her as my photographer whenever I need one for the rest of my life!!! LOVE MAJESTA AND HER WORK!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Vanessa S

Majesta was GREAT! She was so open to getting everything we wanted for our day into a price that fit our budget. Her and her fiance both came on the big day, so it was great to capture moments on the bride's side as well as the groom's! She was so sweet through the whole process... Read More and was always SO quick to respond to any emails I sent her. I was never left waiting to hear from her! She knew we wanted to put some pictures from the wedding day on our thank you cards, so the very next day she sent us a few to pick from. We even loved all our engagement pics so much we put different pics from the shoot on our programs for the wedding! Majesta is great...a photographer definitely on the rise!