Majestic Gardens

Rocky Point, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Majestic Gardens

A BALLROOM IN ROCKY POINT, NY

Located in Rocky Point, NY, on Long Island’s North Shore, Majestic Gardens provides elegant spaces for both indoor and outdoor weddings. Although Majestic Gardens is located less than two hours from New York City, you may think you are in the Mediterranean or English countryside when you see their beautiful gardens and award-winning grounds.

Majestic Gardens offers three locations for your ceremony and two locations for your reception. Through spring, summer and fall, the gardens provide an idyllic backdrop for your wedding. During the day, the gardens are bathed in sunlight, showing off their colorful flowers. In the evening, the gardens are enchantingly lit with delicate lights. In the winter, Majestic Gardens’ Chapel provides an intimate and inviting space for ceremonies.

The Secret Garden. The Secret Garden is an English-style garden with a Victorian gazebo covered in roses and a butterfly garden. If you’ve been dreaming of a Jane Austin-esque wedding, this is the place for your ceremony.

The Chapel. The adorable chapel is available for ceremonies during the winter and inclement weather. This cozy space provides a lovely alternative to the gardens.

The Fountains. This Mediterranean-inspired garden features fountains and waterfalls to create a romantic backdrop for your ceremony. Even if you choose to have you ceremony in The Secret Garden, make sure you stop by here for pictures in front of the impressive water features.

Grand Ballroom. Majestic Gardens’ Grand Ballroom features an ivory granite dance floor, hand-carved mahogany bars, stately pillars and hand-painted murals. This spacious room can seat up to 400 guests and can transform from an elegant dining hall to a thumping dance floor with ease.

Atrium. The Atrium brings the feel of the gardens into a glass-enclosed indoor-outdoor space. It features cobblestone flooring and garden-themed murals. This 4,000 square-foot area is great for a cocktail reception or smaller event.

Majestic Gardens only hosts one event at a time so you’ll be able to move through the venue freely for pictures and have the undivided attention of the staff. There is a maximum capacity of 400 guests and a guest minimum of 75.

The Design Division of Majestic gardens will ensure that your decorations are on point. They are very helpful whether you know exactly what you’re looking for or are seeking suggestions for your décor. They handle everything from draping to coordinating invitations. Majestic Gardens also provides tables, chairs, chair covers, china, flatware, glassware and linens.

Check out Majestic Gardens’ extensive wedding cake gallery. These artful creations will inspire those who are looking for cake ideas and inspire confidence in those who have a specific style of cake in mind.

Majestic Gardens truly lives up to its name. In addition to a dedicated staff and gorgeous setting, Majestic Gardens also offers:

• Event planning services
  • Bridal suite
  • In-house floral design
  • Centerpiece rentals
  • Champagne toast
  • Choice of limited, cash or open bar
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty wine and beer
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Valet parking

Catering to Only One Wedding at a Time!!

Majestic Gardens offers a unique combination of superior cuisine and professional service, tailoring each wedding reception to reflect your vision and style. Whether you prefer our lush Secret Garden or Mediterranean inspired fountains, our award-winning grounds are the perfect setting for your ceremony.

Ballroom, Garden

420 Route 25A, Rocky Point, NY (631) 744-9500

July 10 Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Samantha B

My husband and I decided to get married at Majestic Gardens and It was the best decision we could have ever made. When we first went in to check it out, we met with Olympia and I liked her from the moment that I met her. She was very genuine and you can tell that she loves what... Read More she does. After taking the tour and seeing all of the beautiful things Majestic Gardens had to offers we knew that it was the place for us. We booked shortly after, two years in advance. Every step of the way Olympia was a pleasure to work with, she brought great ideas to the table and was always there to answer any questions, concerns or thoughts that I was having. The day of our wedding couldn't have gone anymore perfect. Olympia was there the entire time to make sure everything ran smoothly! (which it did :) ) The bridal party attendant (Denis) was amazing, he did a lot of running back and forth for us and he was on top of it he even played heads up with us (we pretty much forced him lol) but he was great! The matra'D was fantastic as well, she was always their if Jeremy or I needed anything. Our drinks were always full and we did NOT go hungry! It's crazy but I was able to eat the food at my own wedding and I was thrilled! Plus whatever was left over was given to us to bring home. I would recommend Majestic Gardens to everyone! Great space, great staff and beautiful gardens :) Thank you for making our day one to remember!

2016-02-18T11:24:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a great review!! We have great pictures from your wedding day and oftentimes show couples pictures of the ballroom incorporating the burlap and lace runners with the beautiful coral accents. It was great to... Read Less Read More

Perfect Perfection

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 shannon d

We can not give enough praise and thanks to the staff @ Majestic Gardens. Especially to Olympia & Martha. Not only is Majestic Gardens a beautiful setting that is not "over the top" but rather "just elegance & class" - the same can be said for our experience working with... Read More you. From the beginning we felt welcomed and not pressured. We visited at least 7 other Wedding venues and kept coming back to Majestic Gardens. Olympia & Martha listened and paid attention to every idea we and our daughter envisioned for her Wedding Day. They paid attention to every detail and suggested some ideas of their own - which enhanced and complemented our overall vision. Each & every meeting with them - was such a pleasure and they extended themselves over & over. We became friends and felt like family. From the start to the finish the level of professionalism was superior. Our guest are still talking about how beautiful everything looked and how Delicious ALL the food was - they were so surprised to learn that they could have seconds of dinner if they liked - or could even take home a "doggie bag" - which many of our guest took advantage of. As a side note you should know that 2 days before our daughter's wedding I lost my brother, our daughter's uncle - Our hearts were extremely heavy this day - and Olympia and staff were so mindful of our circumstances and their compassion and understanding was so evident and appreciated. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, great delicious food, and an outstanding Staff - do yourself a favor - check into Majestic Gardens you won't be sorry.

Majestic Gardens Helped to Make Our Wedding PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Arielle G

In all honesty, I could not possibly say enough good things about the team at Majestic Gardens. I will start by saying I had my heart set on a venue by the water (which Majestic Gardens is not) and booked the appointment to view Majestic by mistake. Boy am I glad I made that... Read More mistake! From the second we walked through the door, the staff was warm and welcoming and we fell in love with Majestic Gardens. The Secret Garden was so beautiful and magical, it was the perfect place for our wedding ceremony. I also loved how the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all had there own special location so even though you were at the same venue the whole time it was constantly changing and became more and more beautiful as you moved toward the party. It is also a wonderful feeling to know that you will always be the only wedding in the place and all their attention will truly be focused on you. My guests are still raving about the food and how amazing each of their meals were. The cocktail hour had more food than we could have ever dreamed of and everything was delicious. They have a ton of options for dinner and cocktail hour, and the best part is it is not your "traditional" wedding food. They have really unique options which will make your menu feel special and catered to your personal needs. The only disappointment we had was they did not offer a food tasting, but I am telling you, you don't need it. Everything was excellent, so you have nothing to worry about. Olympia was wonderful, she worked with us from day one and was so kind. She answered ever question I had and never once made me feel like a nuisance, even though I had a million questions. She seems as invested in my wedding as I was and really did everything in her power to make sure the day was everything we wanted and more. The whole staff was truly wonderful, my bridal attendant made sure I had everything I wanted all night long, I never had to look for her, she was always around, but she was not hovering over me or pulling me away from my guests either. I could go on and on about how perfect my wedding was and how helpful Majestic Gardens was, but I don't want you to be reading forever. Just know, if you are considering Majestic Gardens you totally should and you will not regret having your wedding there. It will be your fairytale come true! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 John J

My wife and I were just married at Majestic Gardens at the end of September. From the moment we went there to take a tour of the venue my wife and I knew it was the place for us. Olympia and Demetrios worked with us leading up to our big day to make sure all of our questions... Read More were answered and that everything would go smoothly on that day. And boy did it go smoothly... From the cocktail hour to the reception everything was exquisite. The food is amazing and I keep hearing from friends and family how great it was. The best part was being the only couple there because they only do 1 wedding at a time. We were able to go out and do night time shots wherever we wanted whenever we wanted that day with no worrying about running into another couple. I can't thank Majestic Gardens enough for making this day perfect.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristina L

My Husband and I just recently got married on July 29,2016. The Majestic Gardens staff made sure that our wedding night was perfect. From the food to the scenery everything was top notch and beautiful. It has been three months since our wedding and we still get compliments from... Read More our guests telling us how much they loved the venue. We've been to several weddings this year and I can honestly say that no other venue compared to Majestic Gardens. We definitely recommend anyone who is getting married to go and check it out.

2016-11-13T15:03:30 Response from the vendor

Kristina, Thank you and we appreciate you taking the time to post such a great review. Your wedding cake was truly beautiful and we have shown pictures of it to other couples with turquoise as their primary color. It was a pleasure working with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Richard N

Majestic made our wedding perfect. From the food, the drinks the atmosphere, it was pure perfection. Olympia, Demetrious, Martha and the staff were always there for us every step of the way. My wife and i were waited on and and foot the day of the wedding and everything went off... Read More without any problems. our guests have done nothing but compliment on how amazing everything was about this venue. I cant thank them enough for making our wedding day, a truly magical day to remember.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Elisavet L

I came to a wedding here a few weeks ago and it was fantastic! From the moment I arrived the wedding felt like a lavish affair, with passed champagne in the lobby. The cocktail hour was magnificent, filled with specialty stations that highlighted the bride and groom's theme. One... Read More of my favorite options was the Burger Bar. The dinner was great, and we were even offered seconds, so I was able to sample some of the other dishes that were on the menu that night. The night wrapped up with delicious desserts and a deluxe presentation. The staff was so nice and I felt like a pampered guest. Even the bartenders were great! I would recommend to anyone looking to have their wedding somewhere where everyone will be treated well and be overjoyed with their experience! What a wonderful evening, I hope I get to go to another wedding there sometime soon!

2016-11-13T15:44:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It is nice to have feedback from wedding guests and to see that you enjoyed the small touches like the champagne hospitality and the seconds. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassandra B

Majestic Gardens made all our wedding dreams come true. Every detail on the best day of our lives was meticulously handled while we enjoyed every moment. Olympia, Demetrios and Elizabeth were there for us every moment of our amazing day making it incredible and worry-free. We... Read More never had an empty drink and we were able to actually eat all of the amazing food at our wedding- most of my friends told me that they were not able to at their weddings. Everything at Majestic just flows perfectly and it makes you really feel like you are being treated and taken care of very well. The lavish gardens and unique fountains made for the most beautiful background for pictures and for our guests to enjoy during cocktail hour. We were very concerned about the weather and were fortunate enough to have had no rain but everywhere inside is also so picturesque that we would have been able to get fabulous pictures no matter what. The food is out of this world and our guests continue to tell us how amazing everything was and that they were so impressed to be offered seconds at dinner. There are endless positives I can write about our amazing experience at Majestic Gardens. If you want to be treated like gold and have the most incredible, unforgettable, amazing wedding then you should definitely choose Majestic Gardens.

2016-11-13T15:09:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It was a pleasure to assist you both throughout the planning process and on your wedding day. You are definitely trendsetters because gold and blush are predicted to be really big for 2017. Send us pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Melissa W

Majestic Gardens was the perfect place to have my wedding. Olympia and the whole Majestic Gardens team were extremely accommodating and responsive. They go above and beyond to make sure the wedding day is a day to remember. The gardens are beautifully maintained, and everyone... Read More was raving about the food. (I just wish I had a chance to eat more of it!) I highly recommend Majestic Gardens to people to want to have a personalized wedding!

2016-11-13T15:12:04 Response from the vendor

Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review and thank you for sending us pictures from you wedding. The pictures are beautiful and reflect the appreciation you have for the gardens and the grounds. Congratulations to you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Christina O

Majestic Gardens is a brides dream come true! As soon as we walked in, we instantly knew we were going to book for our ceremony and reception. The grounds are so beautiful and well maintained. The ballroom is so spacious and elegant. Olympia, the owner was amazing from start to... Read More finish. She was there for us every step of the way, making sure every single detail was perfect. She put me at ease because I knew we were in good hands. Her staff is attentive, professional and curteous. We are still getting compliments on the food!! Only place I know who offers their guests 2nds! I was so pleased with Majestic Gardens and highly recommend this venue to ALL brides!!! You won't be sorry!

2016-11-13T15:16:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review Christina. We will always remember you and Steve having your magical carriage ride after your wedding ceremony. What a beautiful and romantic surprise from Steve to make you wedding dreams come true. Congratulations and we will see you soon!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Stacie K

My husband and I got married Memorial Day weekend and it was the best day! Olympia and her team made our wedding day everything and more. The service was attentive, efficient, and the food was great! Everyone is still raving about what an amazing time they had at our wedding.... Read More Majestic gardens grounds are beautiful and they made my wedding day such a smooth day !

2016-11-13T15:18:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review Stacie. You and Shawn were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and to share in your wedding day. We are so glad that you enjoyed everything. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Elizabeth V

My husband and I got married at Majestic Gardens in June 2015...I cannot even begin to express how wonderful the entire staff is! We could not have asked for a better experience. I am so thankful for all of the help that Olympia, Martha, Liz, and the rest of the Majestic Gardens... Read More team provided during the planning of our wedding! It was a magical night, one our friends and families are STILL talking about to this day, almost a year later! Everything and I mean EVERYTHING, was taken care of for us. From the gorgeous gardens that made a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony, to the amazing food and drinks during the cocktail hour and reception. I recommend Majestic Gardens to any bride, groom, or anyone else that is looking to book a wedding. You will not regret it! All I can say is THANK YOU for making our wedding dreams come true and giving us a night we'll never forget! ~Elizabeth and Kenny Vogel

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Lesley D

We just had our wedding on January 9th, at Majestic Gardens and I couldn't have been more pleased with the level of service. From our first meeting with Olympia, we knew that we had to have our wedding there! Everything was absolutely perfect. Olympia was truly amazing and so... Read More easy to work with. Her and her team really went above and beyond to make my dream wedding a reality. I'm still receiving compliments on how amazing the night was. Everyone keeps raving about the cocktail hour and quality of the food. Also any food that was left over they packed up and sent it home with us, which was a very nice touch! We highly recommend Majestic Gardens!!! Hope we get to go back as guests to attend another wedding there one day!!

2016-02-18T11:05:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review!! It was a pleasure working with you, Jonathan and your mom from start to finish. Congratulations and we wish you all the best!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kelly F

Olympia and the staff at Majestic Gardens did an amazing job on the day of our wedding. The place was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was incredibly helpful! People, to this day, are still complimenting us on our wedding, saying how beautiful the grounds were... Read More and how the food was out of this world! Olympia spent countless hours helping us with everything before the wedding. I simply couldn't have asked for a better experience. I HIGHLY recommend Majestic Gardens to any bride and groom!

Thank You Majestic Gardens!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Having my wedding at Majestic Gardens was one of the best decisions. We were able to customize everything our way. Also, being that it is one wedding at a time, it really made us feel the day was truly ours! The staff was incredible and the Maitrè D Jimmy assured us that... Read More everything would run smooth and he certainly made that happen! Thank you Majestic Gardens for a day we will never forget!

A Night To Remember

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Being in the Wedding industry as a DJ I have worked at every catering hall across LI. This actually made choosing a venue very difficult because there were many things about many places I liked. But Majestic Gardens fit all of our criteria. The Ballroom was decorated beautifully... Read More and comfortably accommodated our 250 guests. The outdoor cocktail area was a perfect setting for the pre-party festivities. The staff were professional and courteous and made my Bride feel like a Princess. This best part though....? MG performs only one wedding at a time, so all of the focus was on my party for our special day. Guests still rave about our wedding and I owe all of that to Majestic Gardens.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Majestic Gardens exceeded my expectations. They really brought my dream wedding to life and I couldn't have asked for anything more. The staff was so on point and professional. The food was out of this world. Olympia made me feel like I was the only bride and Martha made all... Read More the details come to life. Thank you!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Daiane H

My husband and I got married at majestic gardens in the secret garden on August 7th 2015. I've never met a group of people so nice and outgoing, from Olympia and Regina to the staff. The venue is beautiful, food was great and they went above and beyond to make the wedding of my... Read More dreams come true. I highly recommend this venue it was beyond my expectations.

Great flowers and centerpieces

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Kaitlin D

We used Martha at Majestic gardens for our flowers and centerpieces. She exceeded my expectations. Everything came out beautiful.

Amazing place

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Kaitlin D

We just got married at Majestic Gardens on 8/23/15. They were excellent to work with. Exceptional and personal service. The garden was beautiful for our ceremony. The reception was amazing. Food is great! We highly reccommend!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Tori O

During my search for the perfect wedding venue, I picked up a few bits of information along the way that helped me discover 1) what I truly wanted out of my wedding and 2) the price of a wedding venue does not need to be as expensive as it is. Although Majestic Gardens was... Read More definitely not the most expensive venue I looked at/researched, it definitely didn't prove itself to be the most budget friendly either. What I liked: They were accommodating to guests who arrived early, saying they would give them a drink while they wait in the front room. They closed off a section of the main reception area for the guests to walk through to get to the cocktail hour area (this left the room a surprise until the main event!) Did not like: The bridal suite was extremely tiny and I know all of my bridal party would not fit in there. There weren't a lot of additions in their package (no dj, photographer, florist etc.). Though the price for the bare minimum was a lot less expensive than other venues I looked at (East Wind, Watermill, Villa Lombardi's), it was still lacking in a lot of necessary items for a wedding venue (as mentioned previously). And while the Gardens were beautiful, with a name like "Majestic Gardens" you would expect there to be acres of gardens, however, that was not the case. My advice for future brides: Keep looking for the perfect venue, eventually you will find almost exactly what you are looking for!

Could not have asked for a better place to get married!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Kathlyn D

From the moment I set eyes on Majestic Gardens I knew that it was THE place I had to get married! The grounds were stunning and the inside only matched the gardens' beauty. Once I sat down with the staff to plan the event and talked about more specifics, I knew the price... Read More COULD NOT BE BEAT! I immediately set the date. My expectations were surpassed on the day of the wedding. All the staff was so helpful! The tables were beautiful decorated and the gardens were stunning. I used their design team for the table designs, but was blown away by how they took the bridesmaids bouquets to decorate the table where my husband and I sat (a detail that was not planned beforehand, but the staff just did on their own). This was a personal touch that really made the decor. Immediately after the wedding my husband and I were whisked away into the bridal suite. We were met there with champagne and trays of food. My husband and I both still speak about how nice it was to have a moment to ourselves following the ceremony - a moment where we could eat and drink as husband and wife before we greeted our guests. The reception went off without a hitch! The food was phenomenal! My guests still talk about it to this day. The maitre'd and bridal assistant were so helpful in orchestrating the event and making sure our needs were met. To top it all off, we left our wedding with about 8 trays of leftover food! This was something I had never heard of, but made the week that followed for us so easy. We truly loved enjoying our wedding food the week that followed. I cannot recommend this place enough!

October 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Melanie

Majestic Gardens did a wonderful job at our wedding! Everything was perfect. We were planning 2 years ahead of time and booked early. Olympia was truly amazing and helped make it easy for us. I highly recommend Majestic Gardens if you are looking for a wedding venue. I am so... Read More amazed at how awesome everything was from the food to the venue itself. Fantastic! You won't be disappointed!

majestic gardens

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

I have made many affairs throughout my live but have never been treated like I was at Majestic Gardens. Olympia and her entire staff made our wedding experience not only painless, but enjoyable for us and all our guests. I cannot think of one detail that they missed. from the... Read More ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception. This is the first time I have ever written a review because I want everybody to know you can have your affair at Majestic Gardens with total confidence that it will be an affair to remember.

Amazing Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 danielle a

Majestic gardens was amazing. I recently got married there and couldnt be more pleased with the service my family and I received. The staff was unbelievable. Food was incredible. Words cannot describe how amazing Olympia was and how helpful she was during the whole process.... Read More During the wedding she even grabbed a plate of food herself for our 1 y/o son. My guest raved about the food and service.There was so much food served at the cocktail hour that my guests asked if that was dinner. I had the most memorable night thanks to all the staff at Majestic. Hands down the best venue!! We had our ceromony at Majestic as well. We used Martha for our cermony and center peices. She was just as amazing as Olympia. Our centerpeices and cermony decor was amazing and just as we pictured it.