Majesty Bridal

Majesty carries a variety of designers and styles that will allow you to find that perfect dress.We offer the once-in-a-lifetime experience of finding the dress of your dreams in an elegant and stunning bridal boutique. Exquisite veils and accessories. An experience like no other.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

181 Main Street, Danbury, CT (203) 730-1784

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Bail I

Majesty Bridal was the only shop I needed to find my dream wedding dress! The back area they have for brides is incredibly spacious and you feel like a princess right away with the stage they have set up. They have many different styles and the prices are very affordable.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Janine L

Majesty was my second and last stop searching for the perfect wedding gown! I had my eye on an Essence of Australia gown and Majesty carried it, one of the only stores locally, so I had to check it out. The shop looks so tiny from the street, but when you go in, wow, so much... Read More selection and a beautiful store with great staff! Morgana helped me find my gown and she was fantastic, very helpful, didn't rush me or push me into anything and made me feel very comfortable! I was able to look through the dresses and select what I wanted to try on (the store I went to before this didn't let me do that- they chose everything!) There was a dress on the mannequin, that I thought looked nice so I took it with me to try on, turns out it was the one!! It was just perfect for me! I tried on about 7-10 gowns during my appointment, including the one had been looking at online but this one, also an Essence of Australia dress, was it! Morgana celebrated with me and was genuinely so happy that I was happy with this dress! I ordered the dress almost immediately and it came in within 3 months! I thought that was really quick. Majesty stored my dress for me until I was ready for it to be tailored which was very convenient. Each time I went into the store every person I interacted with was so nice and helpful and made my experience such a memorable one! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lindsay K

I would definitely recommend Majesty Bridal. The store is beautiful and has a large selection of gowns and accessories. I found my dress my first appointment and got so many compliments on it!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brooke E

I had an amazing experience at Majesty Bridal! From the first time I went to the store to try on dresses to the moment my dress was ready was truly wonderful. All of the consultants and staff are knowledgable and lovely individuals to work with. I visited many Bridal Stores,... Read More but this one is THE BEST! My dress and belt accessory were absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Cindy D

Majesty bridal was a great experience. It was the first place I went to and I fell in love with my dress. Although I didn't say yes to the dress that day because I wanted to make sure that was the dress. Every where I went, I kept going back to that one dress their. I went back... Read More a second time where I did say yes to the dress. And they all treated me great. It was like if it was my every first time there. They have some of the most beautiful dresses at a great price. Morgana was amazing, thank you for making my experience great. I love my dress and everyone was just as obsessed with it as I was.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Danielle S

Majesty Bridal was seriously amazing. I drove out from Queens after having a not too great experience elsewhere based on a recommendation from a friend. I met with Morgana who is the best! She is not pushy or overbearing and was able to pull dresses that were exactly what I had... Read More envisioned. Her first recommendation ended up being my dress and I returned later that day to buy it once I couldn't get it out of my head. Majesty has a great collection, considering the size of the shop, and they have real people sizes so you can actually see the dress on you. They also let you take your time in the fitting room in each dress and make helpful suggestions on accessories, if you ask for their opinion. This is a really great store, definitely give it a try during your dress hunt!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Morgan O

I went to Morgana this week thinking it'd be just a look through (only my second store) and went in with my MOH who has referred many people to her. I came in saying this is what I DO NOT WANT, what I'd be open to, and what I really want. Morgana picked out something I would be... Read More open to and I was hesitant..but ended up trying it on and turned out, it was the one! Morgana is extremely patient, caring, and truly knows what she's doing with regards to style and body type fitting. Thank you Morgana and Majesty Bridal for the perfect dress for an unbelievably affordable price.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 FELICIA P

What a wonderful experience we had at Majesty Bridal. My daughter found the most beautiful gown! Our consultant, Miriam, could not have been nicer, knowledgeable and just an all around pleasure. We all laughed, cried and had that "Bridal Moment". I highly recommend and am... Read More confident you will also write a glowing review after your appointment. So thankful to Miriam for helping my daughter's find her dream dress.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Elissa W

If you are in need of a wedding gown visit Majesty Bridal! The women are amazing and listen to you! They allowed my bridal party to look through the dresses and help pick out dresses for me to try.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Ashlie S

BEST PLACE FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE AND BEAUTIFUL DRESSES!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley S

Majesty bridal was a great experience. You get the one on one time that you need to focus on finding your dream dress, which I loved! I would highly recommend them,beautiful dresses!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Sloan F

Absolutely loved Majesty Bridal! Morgana is an amazing bridal consultant; she was able to take all of the ideas I had and find the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Andrea H

I highly recommend Majesty Bridal! They are awesome and found me exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jillian D

I had a wonderful experience at Majesty with my consultant Miriam. From my initial visit to picking up the dress today, it was all lovely and Miriam couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. I'm very glad I found this place and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for... Read More a great bridal experience!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Colleen K

Wonderful dress shop. I was afraid I wouldn't find my dress. They picked out what they thought I would look good in and nailed it on the second dress. EVERYONE has said my dress was one of a kind and gorgeous. So happy I chose them.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah B

I loved my experience with Majesty. Morgana helped me to find dresses within my budget and that fit my vision. The number of samples at the store is extensive and they are all in excellent condition. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on and absolutely loved it.

Great shop

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Shannon C

I loved my experience at Majesty Bridal. They took the time to know what I wanted and made sure that I had a wide variety within my budget. They were willing to work with my schedule for fittings, as I currently live in Texas and only made it back to the area a few times before... Read More my wedding.

Great Service and Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Rachel T

Majesty bridal is a wonderful little boutique in the center of Danbury. This shop has a friendly and helpful staff. I didn't really know what kind of dress I wanted. I gave them my thoughts and after a 4 tries I found the perfect one! It fit like a glove. My guests thought... Read More my dress was timeless! The only downfall was that they do not have a seamstress onsite. You have to go down the street to a separate business.

Majesty

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Alexa M

Wedding on 10-18-15 I have nothing but good things to say about Majesty bridal. I am plus size in dresses so before I went I called to make sure they had some in stock since many places did not, besides David's bridal. They were so welcoming and happy and I had a wonderful... Read More experience there. Jackie was the woman I worked with and I can't say enough good things. She even helped me pick out a matching veil (my dress has a little bit of blush and she ran over and picked the one to match the dress perfectly even though I initially was dead set against one). She also suggested this beautiful hair wrap with diamonds and crystals and beads in to flatter my curly hair. They were just wonderful. Keep in mind however that there alterations are not done in the same facility, but on the same road as them and the woman in there is just as happy and friendly. Couldn't recommend enough!

Makes you feel like a Bride!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Kimberly F

I went to several bridal salons looking for my dress. At many I felt rushed and wasn't super impressed with their selection. Majesty had gorgeous gowns, professional knowledgable staff and they really make you feel like a bride. Their showroom is beautiful - it does not... Read More have a million dresses crammed in. They are well displayed so you can see them. I ended up with a gorgeous Maggie Sottero gown and it arrived months EARLIER than they told me!

An older bride

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

The people at Majesty are the best, especially Morgana. I went there after my first visit to another bridal salon ended in disappointment and frustration. Morgana was patient with me, allowing me to try on a variety of different styles so I can see which ones looked good on me... Read More and which did not. She offered suggestions as to which styles she felt would look better on my shape- she was right. They have a nice selection of different styles. I would highly recommend this salon. My one suggestion in general, when shopping for a wedding dress, is to go during the week when it's not so busy.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Jessica W

Jackie was extremely helpful when I was shopping for my wedding dress. I thought it would be a much more difficult shopping experience, but I wound up buying the 5th dress I tried on!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Melissa V

Morgana and her staff at Majesty bridal helped me find my dream wedding dress. This store is the perfect set up for a bride that is looking for a great experience shopping for her dress, they take the time to help you find everything that you are looking for. My bridesmaid... Read More dresses were purchased here as well and all of my girls looked beautiful.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Maria R

I picked my gown from a catalog then called several salons to find it. Luckily, Majesty had it. The Maggie Sottero I picked out was the last gown I tried on. After deciding, Morgana paired it with the perfect veil. From then on, every encounter, every question I had was... Read More personable, professional and helpful. I loved working with Majesty; although it was a bit of a hike every time I went (45miles from my home), the service and experience was well worth it.

The Perfect Experience!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015

My experience at Majesty Bridal was exactly what I imagined shopping for a wedding dress should be like. Jackie helped us, picking out exactly the styles that I described to her and not pushing me on anything. They have a huge selection of really beautiful gowns of all different... Read More styles. I didn't want strapless; this is limiting at some bridal boutiques, but not at Majesty. They were so easy to work with, helpful, and made me feel great. I never felt pressured to buy anything, and the price point seemed extremely reasonable, especially compared to other Fairfield County shops (Majesty's typical range is $1000-$2000).