Make It Count Entertainment

All of Northern VA, MD, southern PA, and DC

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

5636 Willoughby Newton Dr., Centreville, VA All of Northern VA, MD, southern PA, and DC (571) 275-9425

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Britnee L

I knew Brian through a friend so he was my first thought when we started looking for DJ’s. He was quick to respond and very professional as we worked together to make this happen. We found him the most affordable and willing to do his best to meet our needs. He did an excellent... Read More job communication with us up until the wedding, gave us resources as we planned the wedding. He was very easy to work with and offered suggestions when we weren’t sure what to do. He was also patient when I cut him off a song early because my husband and I were ready to scoot haha! Also, while he asked for a set list, the music he chose in between was perfect. The reception was spectacular because of his awesome work. Brian is great, I highly recommend Make It Count Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Amanda N

I cannot say enough positive things about Bryan. He was very easy to work with and had so many great recommendations based on the type of feel we were looking for for our big day! Bryan was very flexible with us and made himself available whenever we had any questions. If you’re... Read More looking for a laid back DJ that really wants you and your guest to have a great night, Bryan is your guy!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Christina G

Where to start? – Bryan is absolutely amazing! He is super responsive and professional. He helped me with my timeline, listened to my wants and provided great suggestions to parts of the evening that I hadn’t thought about. I honestly cannot say enough great things about Bryan... Read More and his company. Not only is he talented but he also provided my uplighting which helped a ton. Book him – Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Sarah L

Bryan was an amazing wedding DJ for our big day on 6/17/17. He was very flexible when mid-reception we asked him to switch up the music to a different genre. He also started the reception music earlier, as our cocktail hour needed to be sped up. I highly recommend him for your... Read More wedding or event!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Craig G

Bryan was an absolute delight to have as part of our wedding, and truly made our night special. Leading up to the wedding his checking in and communication made us feel at ease and very excited! We cannot recommend him enough, and highly suggest anyone looking for a DJ give him... Read More a call.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Beth and Tom M

Our daughter's wedding reception was held at the Middleburg Community center in March 2017. Bryan was a delight to work with from start to finish; very professional and friendly. He was on time, a gracious and upbeat Emcee; and our guests loved that he played all their... Read More favorite dance tunes. We highly recommend Make it Count Entertainment!

2017-05-01T10:21:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Beth! Your family and friends were a blast to celebrate, and I had so much fun sharing the day with all of you. Blessings to you, and congratulations to your daughter and new son-in-law!