Santa Rosa Beach, FL

88 Lynn Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Sweet and Swift!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Whitney A

Jessica is extremely sweet and fun to talk to. She made sure my make up was perfect and flawless, and she is also very fast! I was too antsy to sit for very long, and she was finished before I even thought about it!

Great makeup artist

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Shelley G

Jessica is a wonderful makeup artist and hairstylist. She was extremely personable and friendly. She was very patient with me as I didn't know exactly what I wanted. I had a trial day before the wedding which I highly recommend. I got to wear the makeup and hairstyle that day to... Read More see how it would wear. The next day we made a few minor changes for the wedding. My curls did fall a little faster the day of the wedding but it was a very windy and humid day. A little more spray and I should have been fine. I recommend Jessica for any bride.

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Kelsey B

Jessica was great- She is a little expensive but I loved my hair and makeup and it stayed on all night. :)

Jessica is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Brandi K

I met Jessica at a bridal show in Ft. Walton Beach. She was so super friendly and absolutely gorgeous! I knew right then that I had to hire her for my BIG day! She came from Destin to Navarre to do hair & makeup for my destination wedding. I let her decide how to do... Read More everything and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined! My hair was simply stunning and more than I could have ever asked for! Thanks Jess for making my day!!!

Jessica Miller

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Cassandra B

Jessica was fantastic. I was really excited because she does airbrush make-up AND SHE CAME TO MY LOCATION! That really helped the stress level stay down because I didn't have to worry about traffic and I could be comfortable getting ready with all my bridesmaids around me. She... Read More was very personable and did exactly what I asked. At the practice I asked for more make-up and a bigger poof and she totally did it for the wedding!! I loved my hair and make-up and am still getting compliments on them!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Andrea C

Jessica made me look beautiful and was super sweet!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Sarah F

Jessica was awesome! She did mine and the bridesmaids makeup and everyone looked amazing:)

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Hannah G

Hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids could not have been nicer. Jessica did an amazing job, was right on time, and really listened to what we wanted. Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Barbara L

Jessica Miller of Make Me Blush did both my hair and make-up onsite for my 8/6/11 wedding. She is fun and energetic, she really helped calm my nerves. Jessica is passionate about making brides beautiful and it shows. She did a great job and I could not have been... Read More happier.-Barbara

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Lyndsi S

Even though we weren't able to do a trial, Jessica made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous! It wasn't too heavy and it complemented our features very well.