Make Me Up Bridal Hair & Makeup

On-site- We come to you! Greater Boston Area

Let's be friends, and get you dolled up!

The morning of your wedding is important, so start your day off in a relaxing environment while bringing your beauty to a peak!We bring our team of professionals to you, all for an affordable price! Our experienced Makeup Artists & Hair Stylists want you to look and feel perfect for your big day. We believe that you should be spending time surrounded by your friends and family, relaxing, laughing and getting ready to see the one you love the most. Our goal is to get you and all your ladies ready on time, without feeling rushed, and looking picture perfect for the entire day. We really love what we do, and have been specializing in travelling wedding hair & makeup for over 10 years. Let us be a part of your big day, we would truly be honored!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Rockland, MA On-site- We come to you! Greater Boston Area (781) 718-3193

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Caroline S

Make Me Up Bridal is the BEST!!! From the first email with Laura through our wedding day she was absolutely phenomenal. She is so responsive, professional, and understanding of the exact look I wanted for my wedding day! Laura and Solange made me feel so comfortable at my trial,... Read More and completely understood any tweaks I wanted to make. She put together a schedule of the day in advance, so we would know exactly what to expect. In other weddings I have been in the mornings have been very disorganized and stressful dealing with hair and makeup, but that is not the case with these ladies!! They know exactly what they are doing and timed everything perfectly. They were so patient on our wedding day, and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup too! I will 100% be recommending Make Me Up Bridal to anyone I know! They are so wonderful - I can't thank you enough Laura!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Tamara C

I had Laura as my makeup artist and Solange as my hair stylist. They were both professional, accommodating, timely and absolute pros at their jobs! Laura is extremely responsive to email, which isn't easy to find with wedding vendors. When I initially met them for my hair and... Read More makeup trial, Laura and Solange were able to take my Pinterest photos and descriptions and make them into exactly what I wanted. When I started changing my mind a few weeks before my wedding (I'm not sure what possessed me to think I would want my hair down when getting married outside in July), Laura was able to schedule me a second consultation with Solange. The day of my wedding, they arrived on time and were actually ahead of schedule the entire day. My bridal party and husband could not believe how wonderful and talented they were and everyone STILL talks about how beautiful everyone looked! Make Me Up Bridal was the absolute perfect choice -- and one of the best choices I made for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Janna K

Make Me Up was by far my favorite vendor. Laura and Bonnie were SO wonderful...polite, responsive, kind, and flexible (I did several other trials for my wedding and have gotten hair/makeup done many times before for other events so I am familiar with the process and have lots of... Read More comparison points). My bridal party included some very particular people as well as girls who looked very different, and everyone's makeup looked flawless. They were quick and more than happy to work with each person individually to make sure everyone was happy. I was simply thrilled. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for hair and makeup.

2014-10-22T10:54:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Janna! You were such an amazing bride to work with, and your bridal party was just as amazing as you! Hope you had a fabulous day. You're a beautiful person on the inside and out! :)

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Caroline S

I had the pleasure of working with Laura and Bonnie on my wedding day, and their work was outstanding. From the initial conversation to the trial to the big day, Laura was so responsive and easy to work with. I had a relatively large wedding party (myself, 8 bridesmaids, 1 mom,... Read More 1 grandmother) and they were able to get everyone done with time to spare - and they stayed to do touch-ups right before we left for the ceremony, and to let the photographer and videographer get some "getting ready" shots. Laura did an amazing job with my make-up. She was able to make me look glamorous - I had a nighttime New Year's Eve wedding - without being too much, since I'm someone that doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup and I still wanted to look like me! Bonnie also did a great job with my hair - I have stick straight hair that doesn't like to stay in place, and not only did Bonnie get the up-do that I wanted, but it also stayed in place all night, even with lots of dancing! Everyone from my bridesmaids to my 84 year old grandmother looked so beautiful! In additional to being talented, Laura and Bonnie are also so nice and easy-going. We had a lot of laughs while getting ready. Finally, while getting your hair and makeup professionally done for your wedding certainly isn't cheap, I felt that Make Me Up Bridal's prices were fair and on par with other companies that I researched, and I felt that it was worthy every penny! I can't recommend Make Me Up Bridal enough!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jenna N

I was so happy with Laura and her team! We had a really big bridal party with bridesmaids receiving a mix of hair and make-up services. Both Koreena and Solange were extremely calm and organized and helped me to feel at ease on the day. Koreena worked with me to get a very... Read More natural look, and Solange quickly and effortlessly styled many different up-dos for my bridal party. The whole team was really kind, personable, and skilled at their craft! I felt beautiful, and one of my bridesmaids liked her up-do so much that she is recreating it for her own wedding day. :) Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Mel M

My experience with Make Me Up Bridal was amazing, Laura and Solange were so easy to work with. Laura was super responsive right from the beginning when I first reached out to her about a trial and throughout the whole process all the way to my wedding day. My trial went so good... Read More and I booked them as soon as I could. Laura created a wedding day timeline for us far in advance for hair and makeup which made things so easy. Most importantly they did an amazing job, my bridal party consisted of all ages form 16 to 64 and everyone felt amazing and loved both their hair and makeup. I've been in a few weddings and it's close to impossible to make 6 women happy with both hair and makeup, but they nailed it! We had an incident where one of my bridesmaids got upset and cried (teenager stuff) and wanted to have her makeup fixed up again (though honestly she didn't need it, she still looked amazing) and Laura just handled it without any hesitation like it was completely normal. My daughter changed her mind about her hair, it was down and she wanted it up instead after an hour (teenagers!) , Solange changed it with no problem and did a beautiful job. These ladies are quick and talented and very down to earth and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Laura even gave me a little bag with things I may need to touch up throughout the night, make up, hair spray etc it really was a nice touch. They made the whole process easy and stress free which is exactly what you want when planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Meghan H

Laura and Solange were so amazing to work with! I loved getting to meet them both at my trial and I instantly knew they would do a great job on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, mother, and MOG loved their hair and makeup. I strongly recommend Make Me Up Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 K B

Make Me Up was hands down my favorite vendor. They were so accommodating, professional, and talented. I can't believe I was lucky enough to have them on my wedding day. They were especially accommodating with my mother, who was very nervous how her hair and makeup would look,... Read More and arranged two trials for her. I also LOVED the way my hair and makeup turned out.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Samantha F

Laura and Solange were excellent! Very professional, on time, and made SEVERAL changes to my day-of schedule ahead of time. All of my ladies looked beautiful. I remember saying, "I will never look this great again." One of my bridesmaids even booked them for her wedding a year... Read More away. I would highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kim M

Koreena and Katherine did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they were so amazing. My bridesmaids, mother, aunt, and I all looked incredible and were so happy. Katherine and Koreena were very nice and conversational. Setting everything up through Laura was a breeze. I would... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Katie M

I was in wedding that used Make Me Up Bridal and the work Laura and Solange did was amazing! I was so impressed how down to earth and flexible they were that I knew I had to have them. I did check out other places, but came back to them because price was comparable and I thought... Read More they were great! Although Laura and Solange were not available I had Lisa and Renee for my wedding! They were fun and super flexible! They did beautiful work! I couldn't have been happier and would suggest Make Me Up to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Alaina D

Make Me Up Bridal is amazing!!!!! Laura and her team have been doing several of my friends and sister's wedding and I could not wait for my big day. Laura and Solange delivered the best hair and makeup any bride could hope for, natural and glamorous but not over the top- I felt... Read More beautiful and still felt like "me." They also handled last minute changes with the girls in stride. Fun team, beautiful work, book and you will be VERY pleased. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kerry Q

Laura and Lisa from Make Me Up were absolutely amazing. Laura has a beautiful new studio in Weymouth where you can go and have a consultation and she gives you a lot of time and attention. She and Lisa arrived on my wedding day and quietly made there way through hair and makeup... Read More for 9 bridesmaids, plus myself (bride) and my mom (!!!) There work is absolutely beautiful. Laura does a great job of natural makeup- we all commented that everyone looked like themselves, only more beautiful! Lisa did our hair and she is an artist - everyone's hair looked amazing - from sleak straight short styles, to intricate up-dos, everyones looked great. What made me happiest was how nice, patient, and accommodating they were to everyone. My mom never likes to get her hair or makeup done and they were very patient with her and did everything exactly how she wanted and she looked absolutely beautiful. They stayed on time all day, and were true professionals.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sam M

We loved Laura and Bonnie and Make Me Up Bridal! They were so accommodating to me and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with what I was going to look like...especially when I needed an emergency hair trial 2 days before our wedding because I decided to change my... Read More entire look! The day of the wedding they were right on time, and fit right in with my girls. They were fun to be around, and made all of the bridesmaids look BEAUTIFUL! Everyone was happy with their look! I rarely wear make up and was worried about not looking like myself with all the makeup on, but Laura made me look very natural and like a better version of me. My mom has really difficult hair and I have never seen her look better! I'm so happy that we went with Make Me Up Bridal and recommend them to anyone getting married in the Boston area!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Sarah K

Kailah and Renee were fabulous! They did such an incredible job on all of our hair and make-up. They were professional, on time, easy to talk with and helped me feel relaxed! They listened to all of our wishes and made sure to style everyone they way they felt most comfortable.... Read More Laura was easy to communicate with and did such a great job coordinating to make sure everything was all set for the wedding day. I had so much fun with Renee and Kailah and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Caryn B

I highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal for your wedding day! Laura and Solange did my hair and makeup for myself, my mom, MIL, and 5 bridesmaids. They did an amazing job! After my trial I wasn't in love with my hair and they were so accommodating to make changes and make sure I... Read More was happy on my wedding day. I absolutely LOVED both my hair and makeup! All of my girls raved about how great their hair and make up came out too! They traveled to NH for my wedding day and I cannot say how nice it was to be able to relax and have everything taken care of right on site. Don't hesitate to hire these ladies, it'll be one of the best wedding planning decisions you make! Thank you Laura & Solange!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alyson W

I first met Laura when she did my makeup for my brother's wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. She did such a wonderful job with all 6 of us that I knew right away that I needed to hire her for my own wedding. Laura is very professional and so great to work with! I was very... Read More happy with how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and it was all because of Laura! I highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal to any bride looking for a makeup artist.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Roxanne L

I could not recommend Make Me Up Bridal enough! Both Laura and Solange were so nice, kind and very flexible. When I initially met them, I brought some Pinterest photos and they were able to replicate exactly! I knew when I met them, that I would be hiring them. Laura was very... Read More professional and responsive throughout the wedding planning process and was able to answer any question I had. On the day of my wedding, Solange did both hair and makeup as I had a small wedding party. Solange was very friendly, and everyone couldn’t get over how fast she worked! I and the bridal party couldn’t be more pleased with how our hair and makeup looked. Everyone looked and felt beautiful. She was very flexible and even incorporated a last minute eye lash addition for my mother law. For all these reasons I couldn’t recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kerisa M

Solange and Koreena were outstanding!! They were on time, professional and between hair and makeup the timing was perfect! They gave great suggestions for different styles and the girls looked on point! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison B

Make Me Up was wonferful! About 4 weeks before my wedding I had to find a new hair and make up team and I couldn't have been more thankful to find them! Solange did my hair trial and my hair looked just as good on my wedding day! Korina did my makeup and she made me and my girls... Read More look beautiful! I can't say enough good things about them! They were both on time and made me and the girls feel so comfortable! I definitely recommend Make Me Up for your next event!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Tina M

I cannot be more happy with Laura and Solange from Make Me Up. I was planning the wedding from out of state, and they were incredibly flexible and accommodating with when I would be in town. They completely captured my vision for my hair and makeup, and even made adjustments the... Read More day of. My bridal party and mother and mother-in-law all looked fantastic as well. Additionally, as someone who has thick hair, I was very impressed with Solange's work on my up-do that stayed put all night! On top of all of this, these women are so lovely and were a joy to share my day with. Would go back to them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Ashley K

Laura and Solange provided the hair and make-up services for my Feb 4th wedding in Gloucester- and there are hardly enough words to describe how wonderful they were to work with. Laura planned out the day and put all the girls into a schedule for me weeks ahead of time which... Read More really helped me plan for the morning of- it was one less thing I had to think about. On the day of, they were timely, quick and super helpful. Everyone looked and felt beautiful. I recommend Make Me Up Bridal to any and all brides!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Holly A

I feel like no one reads 5 star reviews, but Make Me Up Bridal actually was that amazing. They were punctual, fast, kind, and amazing at their jobs. They really made all of my bridal party and myself enjoy the experience.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Samantha F

I contacted Laura with only a few weeks to go before my wedding, and she absolutely saved my life. She even waived some of her fees and part of her contract to make sure everything went smoothly for me on such short notice, which is absolutely unheard of in the wedding business!... Read More She was so accommodating and sweet, and she and her team got me right in for a trial. I brought no photos and no ideas of what I wanted, but they somehow figured out exactly how I would look my best, and I was so pleased. After all of the stress of wedding planning, it was so nice to be able to relax and have professionals take care of me! On the day of, Laura's team, Susanna and Katherine, were so funny and really put everyone at ease. They met us at our hotel, and it was so cute to see how considerate they were to my mom and the groom's mom. They really rolled with the punches, too--my family doesn't know the meaning of "appointment"--but everyone ended up so happy with how they looked. I am so glad I found Make Me Up Bridal for my wedding, and I would 110% recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Mikayla H

From start to finish, they were seamless, easy, and made my day more relaxing than I could have ever imagined! I had gone for another trial before going to see Laura and Solange, and I did not feel like myself. As soon as I got to my trial with Make Me Up, I felt comfortable... Read More and like I was going to get exactly what I wanted. Thats exactly what I got!! I would have been thrilled with their services, no matter where we got ready, but I was exceptionally thrilled to have them come to my parents house and help me and my girls get ready! They did an amazing job and listened to everyone's requests on both hair and make up. I had Laura for make up and Solange for my hair, and they were both so sweet and fun to have around! Honestly, I can't recommend these girls enough!!

Laura Bodziony

Laura Bodziony, the owner of Make Me Up Bridal, is a licensed Esthetician & Makeup Artist. Since she was a little girl, she loved getting into her moms makeup! Ever since she was three years old she has been applying makeup to others faces. With 10+ years working with brides, she believes the key to success is to focus on each bride as an individual & make the beauty part of the day absolutely stress free. She pours her heart & soul into her business 7 has created a supportive, talented and reliable hair and makeup team. She cares as much about how you look on your wedding day as you do.