Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video

Beverly Hills, CA Southern California (818) 571-9908

Amazing value

Reviewed on 12/13/2013

JR and Make My Day Videography were fantastic. Trying to stay under budget, we almost decided to eliminate videography all together. We are so glad we didn't. Out of the many videographers we sat down, JR had the far most reasonable packages to offer. JR and company showed... Read More up early and got plenty of "set-up" footage, to go along with the complete ceremony coverage. They did an amazing job covering the reception, capturing moments we were too busy to witness ourselves. The quality of the final video is top-notch and more than we ever expected. We loved the montage they put together for us, and the menus were a nice touch. We love our video. Thank you!

Best. Decision. Ever!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Miracle L

What can I say about John, JR & Ana??? From the moment I contacted "make my day" I knew I was in good hands! We weren't sure if we were going to get a videographer at all, but knowing that there would be SO much going on the day of the wedding and that there was no way I would... Read More be able to catch all of it or remember it all, getting a Videographer seemed the smartest thing to do. Ana was wonderful to work with. She made sure that I had the exact package I wanted and for a price that fit my budget. The 2 things I tell people when they ask me about the company I used are: 1) they're filmmakers so it's going to be AWESOME and BEAUTIFULLY SHOT! and 2) they're totally affordable. On the day - JR & John were professional, efficient, friendly and caught EVERYTHING I asked for and more. When I watched the videos with my husband I saw moments I didn't even know happened that day. And for that, I'll be forever grateful. Our "montage", as I like to call it, is one of my favorite things in the world and I'll show anyone that will sit still long enough. :) It still blows me away how PERFECTLY they captured Chris and I as individuals, us as a couple, and so many moments throughout the day that truly told the full story in just a few minutes, with all the important people and a song of our choosing so it feels like we're starring in our own music video. haha I LOVE IT! One of my favorite stories that we tell people about working with Make My Day is that I was TOTALLY lagging getting them some music they needed for final editing. Eventually I got it to them. And Ana and the guys must have realized that Valentine's Day was coming up and I had mentioned earlier that it would be really great if we had our video in time for Valentine's Day so we could watch it on that day. How romantic, right? Well, b/c of MY delay I thought that wouldn't happen. One day Ana called me and said, "will you be home tomorrow?" I said yes. And she drove over...on a Sunday...in her own spare time...because she knew that if she put the video in the mail it wouldn't get there in time. And because of her and the guys' generosity - we had our wedding video to watch on Valentine's Day. All because of their care, consideration and personal attention. The footage the guys got and edited together is incredible. Thy quality will blow you away. They're editing is beautiful. They take the music you give them and fit it absolutely perfectly with the different moments or parts of the day. I honestly can't say enough about them. The proof is in the pudding I guess. I've sent my wedding montage and Make My Day's website & contact info to LITERALLY every single person I know that's gotten engaged since our wedding almost 3 years ago. They're the best out there for all the reasons I've mentioned and you'd be lucky to have them there with you and looking out for you on one of the most special days of your life. Thank you John, JR & Ana. Hiring you guys was one of the best, if not THE best decision we made when planning our wedding. Chris and I are eternally grateful. To much more success and beautiful memories. xoxo Miracle & Chris

Totally worth it.... amazing Service

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amber V

I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend for a videographer but after seeing the amazing video clips from Make My Day Videography I knew this company was the one for our wedding. They are super personable and you can tell they really love what they do and are AMAZING at it. They went... Read More the extra mile by showing up early to catch a glimpse of us up on the roof top before the ceremony. Love companies that go the extra mile to get it all in for your on your special day.

Great experience since Day One

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Denise C

They replied promptly to our service request and communication went smoothly thereafter. Our videographer was friendly and "blended in with the crowd" on our wedding day. The equipment he used was top of the line and nearly unnoticeable. I was surprised to learn that... Read More many vendors in the wedding industry are not organized. Make My Day Videography is quite the contrary. They surpassed our expectations when it came to customer service and professionalism. Hire them!

highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Chasidy A

I'm so thankful we decided to use Make My Day Videography for our wedding! When they showed up to start filming they were incredibly professional and friendly and said they would be blending in for the rest of the day. They were amazingly successful at being everywhere at the... Read More same time, capturing moments we would've never seen without them and doing it all so discreetly! I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Great videographers!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Diane R

Make My Day Videography was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a videographer: professional, good quality for a reasonable price, and experienced. In the process of figuring out which videographer we were going to choose, JR (main videographer) was gracious... Read More enough to meet with me and go over what to expect from a wedding videographer as well as the packages they were offering. I appreciated that not much had to be discussed with them, they just did their job on the day of the wedding. I also commend them on trying very hard to interview the guests, even staying a bit later then they should have to do so. There was a large gap between the ceremony and reception and they accommodated our unusual schedule as well. From my interaction with them before and during the wedding, I highly recommend this company.

Professional, Reliable, Reasonably-Priced & Talented.

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Dru Ann L

After months of diligent research for a Videographer, I knew I found the talents I was hoping for upon reading the reviews & watching their sample videos online. Make My Day Videography was one of the best decisions I made (next to marrying my husband, of course!)and want to... Read More make sure they get the credit they so deserve. I usually don't care enough to write a review but this team is that amazing, I could not just let such talents go unrecognized. From day one, Ana (the office manager), was extremely professional & prompted with her responses. I had many questions prior to booking with them & questions along the way; Ana was able to address every question or concern one by one which helped settle my nerves. Ana was personable in every way and helped customize a package that worked for our wedding day yet still remain competitively priced (to be clear, their rate is for two professional videographers, not just an assistant as an extra cameraman). JR & John are both very passionate about their craft and the final product I received clearly displayed that. The DVDs were seamlessly edited to reflect only the great moments that filled that day and completed on time as promised. Best of all, they offer a personal touch by incorporating songs & pictures that you submit to Ana; it is pretty amazing to hear your favorite songs while reliving the best moments of your wedding day :) My Aha! Moment: Our wedding day did not go without a hitch (of course)and as I was frantically getting ready that morning I happen to walk pass John while he was setting up and with a warm smile he said Hi. At that moment John helped put things into perspective, it is a celebration of love and no matter how crazy it can be they are true professionals. They will capture your day respectfully and with utmost care. Thank you John, JR & Ana for an awesome job well done, it was truly a pleasure working with you. All the best :)

Amazing experience with an amazing company

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Noelle T

I hired Make My Day Videography for my June wedding and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Videography was something that was very important to me but the more I researched, the more disheartened I became that it would be out of my budget. Luckily, I stumbled across Make My... Read More Day Videography who fit within my budget and produced a professional product to boot. From my initial phone conversations and emails with Ana, I knew that I could count of them to be professional. Ana was always such a pleasure to work with; very prompt in responding and extremely friendly and helpful. Since I was planning my wedding from across the country, I ended up meeting the guys the day of my wedding and I was immediately impressed by their professionalism and warmth. They were SUCH a joy to work with and have around on the big day. I remember seeing them from time to time but mostly they were incredibly discreet while simultaneously being everyone at once. Following the wedding, communication has once again been easy and pleasant. Again, I am so impressed with this company and the caliber of people they are. As a client, you really feel taken care of and important. As far as value goes, they are the best... and believe me, I looked. I'm so glad I found them and would hire them all over again if I had the chance. Thank you Make My Day Videography for, well, making my day!

Great videographers!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Katie E

When I first found Make My Day Video, I was in constant contact with Ana. She was great- answered all of my questions over the phone and via email. The day of our wedding, the guys at Make My Day were personable and friendly. They chatted with my husband & his groomsmen before... Read More the ceremony and they all got along very well. I know they must have been taping throughout the wedding, since I recall seeing them at key moments (cake cutting, etc.), but they did a great job blending into the crowd. We're currently awaiting our final product...can't wait to see it, we know it will be fantastic! Thank you, Make My Day!

Great Videographers and Beautiful video!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Marissa Z

My husband and I are so happy with Make My Day Videography. They had amazing service: answered emails quickly, planned a timeline of shooting for us, and even called the day before the wedding to confirm our plans. They worked with our budget and we were able to have 2 great... Read More videographers with us on our day! They captured all of the great moments! It's a memory and gift we will treasure forever. They also personalized our wedding DVDs with pictures from our wedding day that we emailed. Very professional and talented!

Highly Recommend it !

Reviewed on 8/14/2013

Make my day Videography shot our wedding, and we could not be happier. They were very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. The final results they delivered was very high quality, the sound and image were spot on. The presentation of the DVD was also very... Read More professional, i was very proud to give it to my parents and in-laws. It was so nice to watch the video back and see all the things we missed the night of the wedding, and reliving every moment is priceless. You will not be let down.

Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jane M

The Make My Day team is great. They are very professional and friendly. We were really glad we went with them; they were easy to work with and made you feel comfortable. They are very creative and have an eye for capturing all the special moments. We really enjoyed the DVD and... Read More were very pleased with the final product. They did an amazing job and we loved everything about it. We would highly recommend them to our friends and family. Thank you Ana, JR and John, you guys are awesome!

You guys ROCK!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Angie M

First off, I have to say that my husband did not want to hire a videographer for our wedding, but I did. I felt that pictures were not going to be able to tell the whole story as a video would. Anyhow, after going back and forth with my husband, I did some research, and I found... Read More “Make My day Videography”. I compared prices, and they were very reasonable compared to other companies out there. Then I moved on to reading the reviews, and watching their sample videos. I was sold when I received a sample video from a wedding they had just covered! I showed my husband part of the sample video, along with their prices, and he was still hesitant. He kept on telling me that this expense would just be a waste of money. Well, I told him that if he didn’t want to split the cost for videography that I would pay for it on my own, for me it was very important to have a video of our special day. I went ahead and I booked them, and I am so glad I did! John and JR were amazing, they did not get on the way at all, yet they were able to cover every single detail of our wedding. They were both very friendly and courteous, we loved working with them! I was so pleased when I received my CD’s, and most of all my husband was very pleased I went thought with it! What I loved most about our videographers was that they were able to capture every expression in our faces, from beginning to end. We’ve only been married for 5 months, and I think I’ve watched the video at least 5 times. We can’t get enough of it! I highly recommend Make My Day Video, they are very reasonable, experienced, and most of all you will love the final product! I love; love, love the picture montage, and thank you so much for helping me decide what song to use throughout our video. I will be recommending you guys to family and friends. Thank you to Ana for being so helpful and responsive, to John and JR for capturing our very own special day! Much Luck to you’ all! Mr. and Mrs. Diaz (Wedding Day 06/01/2012 at The Castaway)

Great service and Professional

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 GRACE M

I was so impressed with these guys professionalism. I was so busy before my wedding and after reading good reviews and good pricing, I signed up with them. Honestly speaking, I was slightly worried because I never met anyone of them. Ana answered all my questions. During the... Read More wedding, the guys were on-time and seemed organized. I am still waiting for my video but I am very pleased with their services.

wedding video

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 katie g

Make My Day did a great job at my daughter's wedding. We have already recommended them to friends having weddings.

great job!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Linda G

JR and John were so fun to work with at our wedding! They made us feel comfortable while being taped and did a great job interacting with our families and guests! The booking process was carefree and their prices were so affordable!!

Great Work!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Guneet M

This is the third time I have had the pleasure of working with JR, John and Ana (first time was for my brother's wedding and second time my best friend's wedding) - they did such a fabulous job that it was a no brainer when it came to my own wedding! JR and John were so... Read More wonderful and easy to work with at our wedding! They made us feel comfortable while being taped and did a great job interacting with our families and guests! And thanks to Ana, the booking process was untroubled and their prices were so affordable for all budgets!

Awesome Team

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Allison C

John and JR were so pleasant and cool at our wedding. Their manager Ana is amazing. We have not yet received our video or montage but I have a good feeling it will all be spectacular based on the footage I know they captured, the HD quality, and the samples I have seen. These... Read More guys are awesome!

These guys are the best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Candace B

I just got my wedding DVD and had to write a review! I got married on July 14, 2012. I hired Make My Day Videography right after I met them. They were nice and friendly and very affordable. These guys did such an amazing job! These guys must of been video ninjas because I don't... Read More really remember seeing them that much. I must of been having a lot fun at my wedding. Anyways I just received my DVDs on my birthday actually on the 25th and I couldn't wait to watch it. First off the DVD cover was so nice. I loved it. They put the perfect pictures on it. They did such a wonderful job! I can't believe how they condensed 6 hours into 1 hour and they captured everything. I am so happy with it! The songs, the transition into each part of the wedding. I loved it! Thank you so much for capturing my special day!

THE WAY TO GO

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Jill H

I wasn't sure if I wanted to have a video of our wedding.I was trying to keep cost down and thought I could do with out one. Then my dad talked me into having one. I am so happy that he did. I looked for companies on the knott and found make my day videography. They were so... Read More friendly when I spoke with them and had an amazing prices and a fabulous website. After speaking with Ana, it was obvious that they were the right ones to go with. They were very professional & friendly at the wedding and made the whole experience fun. We are looking forward to seeing our video and sharing it with our families. I highly recommend Make my day videography.

Amazing Job

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 marie f

As my husband and I were planning our wedding and expenses started adding up quickly, we had all but decided not to have a videographer. Somewhere along the way, we changed our mind and I am SO GRATEFUL!! I cannot say enough about Make My Day Videography. Not only were they... Read More extremely professional, they were so friendly and laid back. I felt completely comfortable with them. They were also so affordable. We got our video and we are so happy with it. It is absolutely perfect. They seemed to catch all of the special moments of the day perfectly. I am so grateful that we went with Make My Day Videography. I would recommend them to anyone.

Great Value

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Alice I

Very smooth communication, wonderful video, great product, very professional. You are not going to get the equivalent of a Calvin Klein Eternity commercial but this really is great value for the price and they are so great to work with.

Great Company

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Lauren G

We decided only a month before the wedding that we wanted a video, and Make My Day came to our rescue! They were easy to work with and professional. The guys that shot our wedding were great. They were always around capturing the moment, but they were never in the way. I also... Read More loved the personalized end product. Thanks, Make My Day Videography for making our day!

More than we expected!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Amanda P

We were on the fence about having a videographer for our wedding. It was a last minute decision to have one and we are glad we chose Make My Day Videography. We had read through the reviews and compared prices and felt that they fit into what we needed. On the day of the... Read More wedding they were perfect. They were very courteous and understanding that it was an already hectic day for us and didn't need to contribute to it. They just stood back and captured our special day for us. They were definitely very professional in getting their shots while staying out of the photographer’s shots as well. The end result, our video. It blew away all our expectations. We were expecting a montage and a lot of raw footage of the special day. We were definitely pleasantly surprised. The montage was great and the editing of the entire evening was just icing on the cake. Also the quality was excellent, we received both DVD copies and Blu-Ray copies. If you’re hesitant on having a videographer we have two words of advice to you (1) definitely have a videographer to capture the entire evening. As the bride I missed many portions of the night that I would have never seen without a videographer. (2) Definitely book Make My Day Videography, they are the triple package. They are a bargain at their prices, they provide an outstanding end product, and they are a dream to work with.

So glad we hired them

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 karen l

My parents really wanted us to get a videographer. My (now) husband and I were against it. Our wedding was lower-budget, rustic, and funky with lots of DIY elements and we didn’t like the idea of having video cameras around in addition to the already hired photographer. But... Read More we let them have their wish, and are so glad that we did! The compromise was to only hire someone if they were cheap enough. We looked at many videographers’ samples and chose Make My Day because their work looked good and they were way more affordable than others whose work we also liked aesthetically. We love our video. They did a great job. At first we didn’t care about having video at all, and now it’s our most cherished keepsake!