Make Up by Silvia

Modesto / San Jose / Morgan Hill / Gilroy

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

3212 Matterhorn Way, Ceres, CA Modesto / San Jose / Morgan Hill / Gilroy (408) 910-5569

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Silvia is a true professional and is very passionate toward her job. She has a unique talent of knowing how to mix colors. She did my makeup wedding and she knew exactly what colors went with my skin and my style. Having her to do my wedding makeup was one of the best decisions... Read More I made. My makeup came out wonderful. I never felt or looked so beautiful in my life .My makeup remained flawless all day. Everyone was complementing how great my makeup looked. Also, I felt really comfortable while she was working on me and didn’t stress at all. I knew that I could trust in her with this job. I truly recommend her.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

I had the pleasure to have Silvia fly to Las Vegas from San Fransico to do my makeup on my special day. She is by far the best. I asked her to do a soft look for my day and she gave me what I wanted. Got a lot of compliments on my wedding day. She also did some of my bridesmaids... Read More and they all loved their Makeup. Thanks Silva for making me feel and look beyond pretty.

Silvia is Great to Work With

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

I hired Silvia to do my hair and makeup for my garden wedding. I wanted a natural look that would appear nicely for photos but not feel too heavy on my face. Silvia provided a trial run and listened to my needs and made adjustments as needed. On the day of, Silvia showed... Read More up early, was calm and professional and did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. She even mixed a lip pot for me to have during the day since I wasn't going to have any touch-ups done during the day by her. I highly recommend Silvia for her professionalism and talent. Plus she's an overall delight to work with.

Make

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Sylvia is amazing!! She has done my makeup in several occasions and in every occasion she has done wonders on my uneven skin. Her techniques are just amazing how she can transform your looks. Every touch she does makes me glow. I wish I could live closer to her because I would... Read More call her up for every occasion. She is that good. I wouldn't change makeup artist!!

Every face Silvia touches turns into GOLD!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Christina P

Silvia is my makeup Artist HERO! Every face she touches turns into gold!! Seriously! With just liquid foundation and powder, she transformed my uneven skin tone to look so fresh-faced and dewy. I felt like a model from one of those Neutrogena commercials! When that natural light... Read More hit me, I could NOT believe how amazing my skin looked. Let's not forget her amazing blending techniques. Wow! She really knows how to make your eyes pop! My make up lasted all day! Silvia has been my "Go-to" make-up artist for EVERY occasion. I've recommended her to several Brides in the past and they all looked amazing on their big day! Did I mention I booked her two years in advance to do my Bridal Makeup? ;) Not only is Silvia an amazing Make Up Artist, she's incredibly sweet and a pleasure to be around. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to any bride! She had me at "HELLO, my name is Silvia!".