Professional On-location Makeup

Have your wedding day be stress free! I am an on-site makeup artist. I travel all over South Florida for brides, offering services that include airbrush makeup and false lashes. I am passionate about weddings and professionally trained to make your dream look come true for your big day.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Boca Raton, FL South Florida (952) 999-0138
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Eyuany C

If I could give you 10 stars I would. Everyone commented on our makeup and what a beautiful job you did on all of us. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

2016-09-13T07:25:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! I enjoyed working with you and your wedding party! You looked so beautiful! Many blessings in this new chapter.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Brooke H

I love Ana! She was so amazing through out my whole process of trying to figure out my number of people getting their make up done, what I would like best on myself, always stay connected with me from the moment I found her! And coming specifically on a day I had planned to do... Read More the trial on the day of my engagement photos. She made my wedding day so stress free with her easy going personality and great conversations! She took me having a lot of girls dropping out at the last second so professionally and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. Her make up was so perfect, she listened to everything I said and was spot on! She took all the pictures and ideas and my thoughts and made it just as I imagined! She is so amazing and greatly priced for everyone! She's so amazing and like I tell her, I'm still waiting for the day to use her again!! I have refered her to all my girlfriends getting married and anyone else who is looking for someone who's great at makeup! Thank you so much Ana for making my day so special and making me look the best I could! Loved so much I didn't take it off until the next day! ;)

2016-09-23T10:08:59 Response from the vendor

Your review made my day! :) thank you! Loved doing your makeup and I hope to do your makeup again soon!

Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Josh M

Ana did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. She is extremely sweet and listens exactly to what you ask for! I normally wear a decent amount of makeup day to day and she was able to still "up" my makeup to make it look more done up than a normal day for me! The makeup... Read More looked natural, she is very talented at what she does! She also did my bridesmaids makeup and they both looked amazing! They both expressed that they felt it was extremely natural looking and not "overdone" at all! I highly recommend Ana to anyone looking for any makeup services. She is extremely personable and very reasonably priced!

2016-01-08T20:27:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day! You looked stunning!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jaimee F

I'm so glad I hired Ana for my wedding. She was so easy to work with, very professional and a sweetheart. She did beautiful makeup for me and my wedding party. I would 100% recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Sophie L

We love Ana!!! She did an amazing job on our makeup! i have never felt more beautiful and confident than I did on the day of my wedding because of Ana. Ana is so sweet and talented, and I look forward to having her do my makeup again!

2017-06-15T10:06:29 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you! I enjoyed doing everyone's makeup. You are all beautiful girls!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Bonnie B

Ana was amazing!!! After three trials with other makeup artists, I gave up. My friend found Ana on TheKnot a couple weeks before the wedding and thought it was worth a shot. We had a trial and I explained my concerns, she listened and she tweaked as needed. The makeup did not... Read More feel caked on at all, which was my biggest complaint everywhere else. It was light and beautiful. On the day-of, my makeup stayed on all night, including my eyelashes. I just got my pictures back and I am so happy with my look. Ana is sweet, professional, and very talented. I am so happy I found you!

2016-11-28T14:44:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so nice to meet you and work with you! It makes me happy to know you were pleased with the results. I would love to see some photos of your big day! :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lauren S

As a bride most anxious about looking “overdone” on her wedding day, Ana did a spectacular job at easing those fears and giving me a beautiful, natural look. She is very accommodating and patient when asked to change something. I was so happy with how I looked on our big day.... Read More Thank you, Ana!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Victoria C

We specialize in making coffee table books for the finest hotels worldwide.I had the pleasure to work with Ana on a photo-shoot for the Nizuc Resort and Spa in Cancun. I'm the Art Director for Luxury Art Book. We work with the top model agencies worldwide and Ana did an amazing... Read More job with our lifestyle fashion project. Her makeup was very natural, clean and shes was able to match all the looks we requested perfectly. I highly recommend Ana Martignetti.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Linda M

Ana did my makeup on my 60th birthday for a photography session at the beach with all my children and grandchildren. I looked great in the photos and was so happy with everything. She can make anyone look beautiful!!! :-)

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Laura R

Ana was absolutely amazing!! I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Elizabeth G

I want to let everyone know how professional and wonderful Ana is as a makeup artist. My makeup was beautiful and just what I was expecting. She also did my mothers makeup and my sisters makeup as well and they both looked beautiful. Very professional and very pleasant to work... Read More with. I would recommend Ana in a heartbeat. Thank you Ana for making me look pretty. Eliza

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Lauren W

Ana was absolutely incredible! She is extremely reliable, reasonably priced and just a great woman!!! All of the bridesmaids loved their makeup and we had guests asking all night who did the makeup.

2016-05-02T08:35:16 Response from the vendor

I am so happy to hear that! I loved doing all the makeup for your wedding. You looked amazing!! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

What a sweetheart! I loved working with Ana and so did all of my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job with our make-up. I don't typically wear a lot of make-up and Ana did a perfect job of keeping me looking "natural." I highly recommend Ana and am so sad she had to... Read More move...Florida brides are very lucky to have her!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Daniella H

Ana was amazing to work with. She was timely, sweet and very good at what she does. She fit right in with all of my bridesmaids and clearly didn't mind being among the chaos that happens the day of the wedding. Everyone loved their makeup and I especially loved mine. I simply... Read More showed her one picture and she took that and beautifully created my wedding day look. I would highly recommend Ana to anyone who wants to feel at ease on the day of their wedding while getting a beautiful result.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Ana is simply wonderful at what she does. Her skills enable her to accommodate to the clients needs. Ana has done my make-up on several occasions, and each time it has been flawless. She has the patience and the passion to create satisfying looks just the way you want them. Not... Read More only is she good at her work, but overall she is a wonderful soul to work with. Her kindness and sweetness makes you feel comfortable and you feel at ease working with her. I would highly recommend her and I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

Ana did my makeup for my professional headshots. She was a dream to work with-- quick and easy communication, beautiful work, and a pleasure to spend time with. Not only was I thrilled with the results, but I felt like I was spending time with an old friend. I would highly... Read More recommend her services for any occasion.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Sarah L

Ana is amazing. She did my make-up for my wedding (along with one of my bridesmaids) and we both felt SO beautiful that day! She used airbrush foundation, which I had never used before, and I felt like my make-up lasted the entire day. I even woke up the next morning and it... Read More looked almost exactly the same as it did the night before! I think it speaks to the quality of the premium brands she uses. I loved that she offered a trial run/consultation ahead of time - she really listens to what you looking for. I ended up changing my mind on eye color between my trial and the wedding and she was completely flexible - she has so many options to choose from. Overall, Ana is super sweet, talented and a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Bridget S

Ana did my makeup for a wedding - WOW! She did such a fabulous job - makeup was flawless, glamorous and picture perfect. She was fun to talk to and really focused on ensuring I was 200% satisfied with the whole look. I would recommend her to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Ana did my makeup for my maternity photos. I felt so beautiful after she was done doing my makeup. I can't say enough how incredibly talented Ana is - she is simply AMAZING at what she does. And, as an added bonus she's incredibly sweet and wonderful to work with.