Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Central Pa and surrounding areas (717) 736-1500

Professional and flexible

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Shari M

Chelsea did airbrush makeup for me and my mother on my wedding day. We both loved it! Chelsea is very personable and works with you to achieve the look you envision for yourself. And if you're not quite sure, she is happy to make suggestions! I was very pleased with her... Read More services. She made me look amazing!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Alyson C

Chelsea does beyond amazing work. I had my makeup airbrushed and it looked perfect. Both mothers also had their makeup done and loved it. She is super sweet to work with and ensures that your makeup is exactly how you want it. I will definitely be recommending her to all my... Read More friends!

Loved my wedding makeup!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Elizabeth T

I was very happy to come across Chelsea when researching a makeup artist for my wedding. I wanted to choose someone who made me feel comfortable and made me look beautiful on my wedding day! I chose Chelsea and she did a great job with makeup for myself, my mom, and 2 of my... Read More bridesmaids! She was there bright and early on my wedding day with a smile on her face, and she did a wonderful job! I recommend Chelsea and I also recommend getting fake eyelashes and the airbrush makeup. It lasted all day and looked great! I also recommend Chelsea for your wedding manicure and pedicure. Her salon offers a quiet and intimate atmosphere, and I loved drinking a glass of wine while getting my nails done with her!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lauren A

I first met Chelsea at one of my best friend's wedding. She is amazing and a true artist. Naturally, when I got engaged I knew instantly that I wanted to hire Makeup by Chelsea to do my wedding make up as well as my bridal party. She made my entire wedding party look like they... Read More were about to step onto the red carpet. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chelsea. It was the best money that I ever spent, each one of my girls, mother, mother-in-law looked gorgeous! In addition, Chelsea has a great connection with a local hair stylist and they do lots of weddings together. It's truly a one-stop-shop!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

Chelsea is so talented and it shows! Her airbrush makeup services had me, my bridesmaids, and my mom/mother-in-law looking absolutely fabulous from beginning to end of the wedding. As I was leaving the reception, multiple people said to me that my hair and makeup still looked... Read More as if I had just finished getting ready, even after I spent a few hours sweaty on the dance floor with everyone. It probably would have stayed through the next day, too, if I had left it on! On top of doing 9 people's makeup for the wedding, she came to our venue the day before and did manicures for a few of us, which were also outstanding! Chelsea is a wonderfully talented makeup artist and an amazingly sweet human, and I'm so glad I met her!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Tammy M

I found Makeup by Chelsea based on reviews on wedding wire. From the beginning, Chelsea was quick to respond to questions and very easy to work with, super nice. At my hair and make-up trial I really didn't know what I wanted but she and Ryan (hair stylist) took the time to... Read More really understand my vision. On the day of the wedding, they were early, ready to work and were very professional but extremely pleasant to be around (especially considering how nervous I was the whole morning!). I really appreciated them being on time and providing words of encouragement the whole morning while working on everyone's hair and make-up. They completed 6 of us for hair and make-up in less than 3 hours! They really made me feel good and helped me to relax. I appreciate how well all my girls were treated that morning as well. I love that I felt like me when they were done with my hair and makeup, that's all I really wanted- was to feel like myself. I do not like to wear alot of make-up. I felt like I was wearing nothing at all! My make-up lasted the whole day-- the only touch up needed was lips but i just got a simple lip gloss to cover that. My husband was blown away and said i looked hot when he saw me! lolol I felt beautiful the whole day, My hair was amazing and stayed in place even though we had to take my veil in and out multiple times. Chelsea and Ryan are a great duo-- this was not something I ever had to stress about when planning the wedding and that goes to show how are awesome they. You need to pick vendors who are reliable-- it will save you time and energy. I highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 April S

Chelsea did a wonderful job making me beautiful and making me feel special on my big day!

Fabulous Makeup Artist!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Leslie P

Chelsea was fabulous and great to work with! She came all the way to my in-the-middle-of-nowhere venue… and was not only on time but early! She did a great job making me and all of my ladies look absolutely stunning… and her airbrush technique lasted not only the entire day…... Read More but my make-up still looked great the next morning! Everyone also looked amazing in our photographs. She is very down to earth, easy to work with, and makes everyone feel comfortable… she even make my sister (who hasn’t worn make-up in 12 years!) feel fantastic! She is also VERY good a keeping track of the schedule… and have everyone done early! Loved working with Chelsea and would recommend her to anyone!

Flawless

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Michele L

Chelsea (and Brittney for hairstyle) gave me a flawless, fresh, natural and glamorous look for my wedding. The airbrush makeup & eyelashes lasted the entire day with only re-application of lipstick after our meal. She listened to what I wanted & brought out my best... Read More features. Both girls were professional & made me feel comfortable. They traveled to my ceremony site & were punctual. I truly felt beautiful!

A true artist

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Nicole C

Chelsea did the makeup for my wedding party on my wedding day. We all had our foundation applied with the airbrush and we all went for super dramatic eyes by adding false lashes. Everyone looked stunning! The makeup was flawless and no one looked "overdone." I had so many... Read More complements on my makeup and I almost wished I didn't have to take it off! It all stayed perfectly put too despite taking some pictures in the rain and a bit (or a LOT) of perspiration from a long night of dancing. Chelsea comes to you too, which makes hiring her even more convenient. She took detailed notes during my trial and showed up wedding day ready to work. She is very professional and uses top quality products.