On-Site Airbrush Makeup

Dara is a professional makeup artist and esthetician specializing in bridal makeup. She happily accommodates any size bridal party. Whether you are looking for a natural look or a dramatic one, she loves bringing out the beauty and confidence in every bride! Call to schedule your bridal trial today!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Tanning, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

Fresno, CA (559) 304-3922

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kelli T

You need to book Dara. Period. When I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding day, it was starting to seem impossible! I was getting married in Malibu so I looked at artists who were local to that area. All proved to be WAY too expensive or their performance was... Read More incredibly disappointing. I started contemplating doing my own makeup. I didn't want to, but I felt that was the only way to get the exact look what I wanted. A dear friend of mine introduced me to Dara and it immediately changed my mind. Dara is from my hometown but she travels so I was ALL for giving her a try. As soon as I left my trial, I was BEAMING with happiness. It was like a true weight was lifted from my shoulders. I called my (now) husband and was almost in tears with how happy I was. I wore the trial makeup from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., even through a workout and it did not budge. Seriously, that stuff is awesome. I highly recommend Dara. If you're needing a makeup artist, contact her ASAP and I promise you will NOT be disappointed. She's kind, helpful, and incredibly talented. A couple days before my wedding I had a really bad allergy reaction to some eyelash extensions that I'd had on for months. I immediately contacted Dara who was coming into Malibu the following day and she walked me through what I needed to do and checked on me frequently. When she showed up to do my makeup she reassured me that my eyes weren't bad and that with the makeup no one would even know -- and that's the truth! No one knows of that unless I've told them. She not only was a makeup artist for me but a shoulder to lean on at times. I can't say enough good things about her talent and her as a person. You need to book Dara. For any and all occasions. :)

Two Thumbs Waaaay Up!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

This gal is passionate about her craft, & you can tell she enjoys her work. She was wonderful to communicate with - very flexible, as well as a sweet demeanor. Her pricing is reasonable (about the standard from what I could find), but for the quality of service, she's top-notch.... Read More Even though she didn't do my makeup, I watched her with the bride & was thoroughly impressed. I'd hire her for my wedding makeup, no question!

A true artist

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Brittany B

As I shopped around for bridal makeup, I was worried that I would end up in 5 lbs of goo that would make me miserable while getting onto everything else. Dara erased these fears by providing a gentile touch that comfortably lasted 12 hours without fail. I found Dara to be a... Read More true professional. She delivered on what she advertised. Her supplies, tools and products were clean, organized and good quality. She also took note of my concerns, arrived on time and came prepared. The air brushing Dara does covered my every flaw while matching skin coloring and blended well. It was comfortable, light weight and did not rub off onto my dress or my groom. The eye makeup covered up the darkness around my eyes, while providing the natural look I wanted. The false eyelashes were AMAZING. They really made my eyes pop. The lip color was perfect and balanced out my eyes. Dara's color choices, techniques and application all brought out the best in my face while enhancing what was needed. Her touch was gentile, but got the job done. I don't normally let anyone near my eyes, but Dara's kindness and soft touch made me feel comfortable. The makeup was light weight yet, I did not have to retouch and lasted until I washed it off. The eyelashes were surprisingly comfortable and came off in time without taking my natural lashes with them. Not only did I look wonderful in person, but the makeup was perfect in photographs. My photographer does not have to take out any blemishes on my face or fix my coloring. In the wedding photos, I have a natural look that looks like the best version of myself. I would not change a thing about the makeup Dara provided. I do not have a single complaint. I will definitely have my makeup done by her the next time I have a special event or professional photos taken. I would highly recommend Dara to anyone needing makeup.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Rachael H

Dara is absolutely amazing! I knew I loved her style after seeing pictures from a friend's wedding. She is so talented and really knows how to not only make you look beautiful, but feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Denby P

There are not enough stars here to represent Dara! I have been lucky enough to have my makeup done by her for my engagement photos, a boudoir photo shoot & my wedding. Each & every time she went above & beyond! Dara made me feel completely comfortable & is a joy to talk with! I... Read More don't typically wear a lot of makeup day to day. Dara perfectly accommodated & I felt beautiful each time. The airbrush makeup is also incredible. My skin is typically acne prone & the makeup did not irritate my skin at all. The makeup will easily last all day without any touch ups needed. My wedding day did not at all go as planned & Dara was one of the only vendors that did not disappoint! She arrived promptly & was a breath of fresh air during such a stressful time. I highly recommend Dara if you're looking to get your makeup done for any occasion! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Inna S

Dara is amazing!! So friendly and does a fantastic job. She really cares about what you want and takes the time to make everyone look perfect.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kayla M

I was lucky enough to have Dara do my makeup for my senior pictures, and recently my wedding almost 6 years later! I almost never wear makeup, and Dara completely understood my desire to look and feel like myself on my wedding day. I didn't even feel the makeup or eyelashes on,... Read More but loved that I looked flawless looking in the mirror. She is so sweet and fun to talk to, and has an amazing eye for her art!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kym R

I forget how I came across Dara's services but boy am I glad I did. From the very first trial appointment I knew she was the one and I booked right then and there! no way was I going to miss out on her services. She did engagement picture makeup, and she was so accommodating... Read More cause those pictures were such a hard thing to make happen. We had to reschedule 3 times, and she was always so helpful and understanding. needless to my makeup was flawless that day. She also did my makeup for my wedding as well as my bridal party and again, needless to say, flawless once again. Dara is not only a talented makeup artist but a joy to be around! I highly recommend her services to anyone looking to be glammed up!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Tara B

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dara. She not only made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day but she was nothing but professional and encouraging through the entire process! On the day of the wedding, she was organized and was able to make my whole bridal... Read More party look and feel great(Seriously, all they kept doing was looking at themselves in the mirror). What was most important to me, was that she made my mom feel comfortable in her own skin for the first time in a long time. My mom has never gotten her makeup professionally done and she is usually very self conscious about her skin but she was so radiant and self assured that day and it was all because of Dara! Don't let her slip through your fingers! She is the girl you want making you look beautiful on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Mekayla C

Dara was absolutely amazing! She listened to what I wanted and was able to work well with what I wanted, a romatic look where I still looked like myself. I felt flawless! She did myself, my mother, my MOH, and a few other bridesmaids. One of the bridesmaids is very sensitive to... Read More people doing her makeup and let Dara do everything. She loved her gentle touch and patience. This was also one of my favorite things about her. She is incredibly gentle, patient and sweet. I never felt like o rushed her, or slowed her down. It really was enjoyable. My mom is allergic to makeup and doesn't wear it often, she not only had her makeup done for the wedding, but went back to Dara a few months later for my cousins wedding. My mom is very picky and has sensitive skin; Dara worked with her beautifully and all of her products are quality products and not at all cakey. Dara truly was fantastic and I would highly recommend her to any other bride!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Ashley G

Dara is amazing. She did everyone in my wedding party and everyone looked flawless all night even though we were all sweating. The airbrush held up all night long couldn't have asked for more. Can't wait for her to do my makeup again when I'm a bridesmaid next month and again in... Read More a few more months!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rubi O

I was searching for a makeup artist for my wedding. I wanted someone who would be able to apply airbrush makeup, as my wedding was in July. Once I found Dara, I immediately contacted her and she was able to schedule a trial within a couple of weeks, even though I was only... Read More available on weekends. She is VERY professional and she has a wonderful personality! I was very pleased with the trial and booked her for my wedding. I also asked to add three other ladies a few weeks prior to the wedding and she had no problem with that. My makeup was flawless and stayed in place the entire time! I'm absolutely content with choosing her for makeup!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017

I saw Dara's portfolio and I knew she'd not only be able to work her magic on me but on my diverse bridal party as well. She is professional, prompt and genuinely sweet. Dara is very client centered and knowledgable and is attentive to the details related to providing her... Read More superb services at any venue. Thank you for your beautiful work, Dara! My bridesmaids and I looked picture perfect thanks to you!! ❀

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Sarah C

Dara was amazing! She was great to work with and everyone looked absolutely beautiful!! She even went out of her way to meet with my mother-in-law who has skin problems to make sure the makeup would work for her. I have super oily sensitive skin and the makeup lasted and looked... Read More great all night long!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Carrie K

Dara is amazing! She did my wedding party for me. 8 girls! She spent time and care in each of us to get the exact look we wanted. Her kindness, professionalism and talent shines through her work. Can't thank her enough for helping make my special day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Brittany J

Dara is so great. She is talented, efficient, flexible, and so amazing to work with. I have had the pleasure of working alongside Dara and I have also had the pleasure of being a client of Dara's. Both were wonderful experiences. I recommend her to anyone and everyone that I... Read More possibly can.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Meredith G

I was so happy to have Dara as my Makeup artist for my wedding. She did such an amazing with making all my bridesmaids look absolutely gorgeous! I particularly am not one for wearing a lot of makeup so I usually get nervous when I have makeup artists do my makeup for other... Read More friends weddings. Dara not only made me feel beautiful, but naturally beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone. She is so sweet and very professional! Thank you again Dara :)

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Odessa P

Dara is amazing! She is a very talented makeup artist and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Christina W

Dara did an exceptional job in capturing my vision and look for not only me but the rest of my bridal party as well. From our consultation, to the big day, Dara made it a seamless process. I look forward to recommending her to others!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Chelsie W

Dara not only an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day, but was so professional, encouraging, and calm on a day that felt very hectic! I loved having her in the bridal suite listening to the specific requests of each of my bridesmaids and knowing they would each turn out... Read More beautiful and feeling confident and happy. There are a lot of makeup artists to choose from but Dara stood out to me because she was the type of delightful person I wanted to work with on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Emily B

We had 12 people that she did for my wedding! She was so fun and easy going, which made things so much easier for me! I would recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Hayley N

Dara did a wonderful job with my make-up as well as with the other bridal party make-up!!! I got multiple compliments on how natural my make-up looked and how beautiful my make-up was!!! She was so professional and easy to work with and I would definitely recommend her and use... Read More her again! She did an excellent job!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Franchesca T

I've had airbrushed makeup applied for other weddings, and I was really impressed with Dara's overall abilities. She was so light handed and the makeup came out beautifully flawless, which also lasted through my sweating (between the nerves and the stage lights). She was able to... Read More accommodate me and my entire wedding party, giving us each our own special look, and was able to travel from one site to our venue without qualm. A lovely woman, her prices are more than reasonable, and if you need air brushed makeup for any reason, I highly reccommend Dara.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Heba A

Dara is amazing !! She is so lovely and her makeup is the best in town. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Maike S

Dara is absolutely amazing at what she does. I was so lucky to have found her to do my wedding make-up and she did a phenomenal job truly making me feel like a bride and more beautiful than I had ever felt in my life! I contacted her because I not only liked the references and... Read More photos of the gorgeous make-up she had created in the past but also because of the way she cared about her online presence and the photos she shared. Someone that puts effort into creating a professional website and Instagram feed must also be professional and caring about their work. When I first met her for my trial at her beautiful little in-home studio I liked her right away, especially for her calm confidence that I knew would be nice to be around when I'd be nervous on my wedding day. We discussed the look I was going for, she did her magic and after seeing myself in the mirror, I booked her for the wedding. On the day of the wedding she was at the venue (Clovis Castle) on time and gave my bridesmaids the natural look we had discussed. She even took the extra time for one of the girls we didn't originally book make-up for, that had gotten sick and wanted make-up after all. All of the girls were happy with their look and it lasted all day, even without the airbrush option. When she was done with my make-up and I saw myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked. I was still myself but she had managed to accentuate my face in all the right ways and made me feel truly amazing. I had decided to go with the airbrush option myself and was surprised how smooth and light it felt. I looked spotless but natural in all the photos. Dara was super friendly and to everyone and it honestly was a remarkable experience to work with her. If I ever need professional make-up done again, she will be my go to person and I definitely recommend contacting her for your wedding or next event as well!