Makeup by Elisa On-Site

Elisa Lojkutz is a professional makeup artist, based in the Chicagoland area with over 10 years of experience. Elisa is committed to make every bride feel beautiful, confident, and comfortable on her wedding day! Book right away as her calendar fills up quickly!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Naperville, IL Chicagoland area (630) 248-0956

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Stephanie S

I absolutely loved working with Elisa for my wedding! I found her online and decided to book her based on her excellent online reviews and couldn't be happier! She is very talented and easy to work with. I loved my trial makeup and the wedding day makeup turned out even better!... Read More The makeup stayed put all day and I received tons of compliments. My bridal party and mom loved their makeup too and raved about how nice she is. We had a very tight timeline to complete hair and makeup at the venue and Elisa was able to stay on schedule and was finished early. She was set up and ready to start early, which was extremely helpful. She's professional and fun and I highly recommend her! If only I could have her do my makeup every day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Jessica D

Elisa did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day 10/7/17. She also did a fabulous job on my mom's makeup, my 9 bridesmaids, and my flowergirl. It poured rain all day and none of our makeup ran. The airbrushing felt lightweight and made our skin look flawless and camera... Read More ready. The lashes were gorgeous and natural looking but still made our eyes pop and look sexy. Elisa was very kind and gave each of us exactly what we envisioned. I highly recommend her to any bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, or for a highschool dance makeup application!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jacqueline J

Elisa is incredible! From her initial consultation to the day of your wedding, Elisa will ensure that you are happy with the look and feel of your makeup. My family has been so pleased with her services that we have used her for my sister's wedding (June 2015) as well as my... Read More wedding (March 2017). I would recommend Elisa for any event that you want to look beautiful for! The airbrush makeup that she uses is incredible, so much so that I didn't need to reapply once the whole day of my wedding. I also have awful acne scars that she expertly covered up. Not only that, but she is a pleasure to talk. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Katie K

Elisa did an amazing job on each and every girls' makeup for my wedding which was on 10/28/2017. Elisa was very easy to work with, and she truly made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! I would highly recommend her for day of makeup. The trial went seamlessly as did... Read More the day of the wedding! Elisa, along with an assistant, was able to fit in 14 girls within a 4 and a half hour timeframe which was awesome and included the bride, 11 bridesmaids, mother of the groom, and mother of the bride! Each and every person looked extremely natural and beautiful, and everyone was extremely happy with the outcome.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Lauren Y

I was lucky enough to have Elisa do my makeup for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day! I can't thank her enough! She did such an amazing job and was extremely easy to work with. She was super quick to respond and answer any questions that I had. I am not one to wear... Read More makeup regularly so she helped me pick a style that felt natural and comfortable. She was very patient and easy to talk to. Elisa is extremely talented and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any of my family and friends!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Annonymous A

Elisa is absolutely amazing! Not only is she an incredibly talented makeup artist but she is such a genuinely wonderful person! I had 10 girls in my wedding so Elisa brought in her assistant Dani to help and they both knocked it out of the park for every single person. The... Read More best part was that both Elisa and Dani were able to accentuate everyone's natural look without making them look over done or too made up. Everyone just looked SO perfect! It was the first time I've been a part of a wedding where everyone loved their makeup exactly the way it was done.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Krystina A

Elisa is the sweetest most beautiful person! She is my husbands cousin and did my makeup, my mothers, and my mother-in-laws, and we all looked like movie stars!! She has the most calming energy and the moment she walked in, I was at ease in a very busy, crazy morning! If you... Read More are a Chicago bride, have Elisa do your makeup on your special day, she is absolutely magnificent in every way!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Michelle L

I cannot begin to say enough about how talented Elisa is as a makeup artist!!! My wedding was on August 12, 2017, at the School of Art Institute of Chicago. Elisa did my makeup, my sister, and my mom and we were so incredibly happy and had so many compliments. I highly... Read More recommend Elisa! She is also so sweet too. What a marvelous experience!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lena J

I cannot say enough good things about Elisa-she did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding last summer. It was my first experience having my makeup done professionally-she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, and I couldn't believe how amazing all of... Read More the girls looked when she was done. The makeup was flawless all day, and the showed up perfectly in the wedding photos. I immediately booked Elisa for my own wedding the following July. Once again, she was fantastic-she traveled to downtown Chicago and did my bridal makeup and makeup for my 7 bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous! Some of my girls had specific looks that they wanted replicated, while others had no clue what they were looking for-she took an individual approach to each person and really took her time making sure everyone looked their best. She is so friendly and personable, and very professional. I really can't imagine anyone doing a better job!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Nicole K

Loved working with Elisa and her team!! She was so helpful and consultative especially to a person like me that had no clue what she wanted and doesn't like wearing a lot of make-up. She was so accommodating for the large wedding party I had and made sure that everything was... Read More on schedule to finish in time for pictures. Elisa was so friendly and personable that she made it a great experience to get your make-up done! I would highly recommend Elisa!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Heather G

Amazingly my now Husband found Elisa online since I was having some trouble picking a good artist (he takes credit for this find ). I always had trouble with makeup artists getting the right color for my pale skin tone, but I decided to take my man's advice and just book her for... Read More my engagement photo shoot and just try her out. I came in telling her my stories of bad artists and how I have had some bad experiences... but she was able to impress me. Her makeup made my skin look flawless, it wasn't heavy and she did exactly what I asked for, elegant, pop the eyes and natural, and it lasted all night. On the wedding day, Elisa was able to make my bridal party look and feel like queens! She is so sweet, easy to talk to and a true artist. I highly recommend her and hope to work with her again one day! Thank you, Elisa, so much for making me look like perfection on my special day! You are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Megan S

Elisa did a beautiful job on me, my bridesmaids and my mom! We couldn't ask for a better day and everyone was just stunning!! We received many compliments on all our makeup :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Julianne W

Elisa was beyond wonderful! My cousin had used her for her own wedding, and when it came my turn, she recommended her to me. Elisa listened to what I envisioned for my bridal make up, was able to show me examples and try different things when I couldn't exactly articulate what... Read More it was that I wanted, and made me feel like I had known her for years- I was completely comfortable and confident at both my make up trial and the day of my wedding! She listened to everything I had to say, everything I wanted my make up to be and not to be for my big day, and never made me feel pressured or like she was annoyed with my lack of make up knowledge. I would recommend her to anyone for any event, especially for your own special day!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Nicole R

Elisa did the makeup for my family and entire bridal party on December 10, 2016. Not only did she make me feel like the most beautiful bride, but all of my bridesmaids commented on how great their makeup turned out! From start to finish Elisa was professional, organized, and... Read More extremely accommodating. If I could give her more than five stars I would! If you want to feel like the most beautiful bride on your biggest day, I would highly recommend Elisa to help make that possible!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ondrea W

We were lucky enough to have Elisa be our makeup artist for our wedding. She is absolutely fantastic to work with! Such a pleasure!! She is so easy to talk with and everyone in our wedding party just adored her! Her make up is just amazing! I looked like myself just better :) I... Read More would love to have her do my makeup for my anything! She was absolutely perfect and so accommodating! Love her and her work!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Alexis D

Elisa was absolutely perfect! She couldn't have done a better job! I felt like a radiant bride all day and I know I made the right choice by going with her! HIGHLYYYYY recommended!!! Thank you Elisa!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Krista C

Elisa was the best vendor I picked in my whole wedding planning process! She does amazing work, is SO kind, genuine and approachable! She truly is an Artist! From the first email it was nothing but easy to coordinate with her. Elisa was prompt the morning of and made sure... Read More everyone was on track to finish on time (we even finished an hour early!!) Makeup is a hobby of mine and I felt totally comfortable letting her be in control. My trail makeup and wedding day makeup were virtually the same so she nailed it the first time around, pretty impressive! It stayed all day and I never had to worry about a touch up. I have and will continue to recommend Elisa, you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Lauren L

Elisa is so talented and did an amazing job on our wedding day. She really knows how to draw attention to the eyes and your skin will look flawless! She came to my house early to do makeup for 9 people and every single person's makeup looked perfect! My bridesmaids were raving... Read More about how well their makeup turned out and we all received compliments the whole night. I couldn't be happier with how well all of our makeup turned out :) Thank you so much for helping make our day so amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Genevieve J

Elisa was SO PROFESSIONAL and wonderful. She gave me the most memorable day with a beautiful look that lasted all night. Elisa is very reasonable and a sweetheart to work with! My bridesmaids and I looked absolutely stunning and we owe it all to Makeup by Elisa! She went above... Read More and beyond for me and I highly recommend her to brides in the Chicago area!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah M

Elisa was amazing! The whole process, from the trial to the day of, left me with nothing to worry about. Everyone in my party was very impressed with how well their make up looked, even my mother, who was hesitant about the whole thing! Thank you so much, Elisa!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jessica H

Elisa is fantastic! She did SUCH an amazing job on mine and my 6 bridesmaids makeup! Elisa was so organized, professional, friendly and sweet throughout the entire process. Everyone loved having her around on the big day and she made all of us feel and look so beautiful! I would... Read More definitely recommend Elisa in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Amanda D

Elisa did my makeup and my bridesmaids for my wedding in June. She did a wonderful job! She was able to accommodate my large group of 10 and kept us all calm along the way. My makeup stayed for 15 hours and I couldn't have been more grateful. I would highly recommend her for... Read More your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Liz P

I wholeheartedly recommend Elisa! I felt very overwhelmed by the number of choices while researching make-up artists for my wedding. When I saw a beautifully-done picture of an acquaintance on Elisa’s website, I reached out and asked about her experience. She let me know... Read More confidently that not only does Elisa do incredible work, but that she was also a welcome addition on the morning of the wedding. How true that was! Elisa did a trial run about a month before the wedding. She was very attentive to my “vision” and wanted to be sure I was happy with the look every step of the way. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, professional, and a super fun addition to the group! Every single person looked stunning and was beyond happy with their makeup. Thank you, Elisa, for being a wonderful part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Colleen B

Elisa is amazing, amazing, AMAZING. She is so sweet and personable. She fit right in with our bridal party the day of the wedding and made the morning so much fun. All my bridesmaids were so thrilled with how their makeup turned out AND it looked flawless the entire day. I... Read More absolutely loved mine. and she made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding. She was a great communicator throughout the entire process and showed up right on time the morning of the wedding to make sure we were all set to go in time. Anyone who is getting married soon, I'll make your decision easy... GO WITH ELISA! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Samantha S

Elisa is simply amazing! Not only is she the sweetest person, but she did an AMAZING job! I had a makeup trial before my big day, and I told her I wanted a natural look, but a little extra since it is a special day and I didn't want to be washed out for pictures. It turned out... Read More beautiful and the photos look beyond perfect! The airbrush makeup is so light, it doesn't even feel like you're wearing any, but it stays on all day and covers anything you need it to. It was hot on my wedding day, and I was sweating a little during photos, but you couldn't even tell. She gave me choices of colors, eyelashes, how much eyeliner, etc. It was exactly what I wanted. The mothers and my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well! I would recommend Makeup by Elisa to anyone and everyone!