Makeup by Elisa On-Site

Elisa Lojkutz is a professional makeup artist, based in the Chicagoland area with over 10 years of experience. Elisa is committed to make every bride feel beautiful, confident, and comfortable on her wedding day! Book right away as her calendar fills up quickly!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Naperville, IL Chicagoland area (630) 248-0956

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Stephanie S

I absolutely loved working with Elisa for my wedding! I found her online and decided to book her based on her excellent online reviews and couldn't be happier! She is very talented and easy to work with. I loved my trial makeup and the wedding day makeup turned out even better!... Read More The makeup stayed put all day and I received tons of compliments. My bridal party and mom loved their makeup too and raved about how nice she is. We had a very tight timeline to complete hair and makeup at the venue and Elisa was able to stay on schedule and was finished early. She was set up and ready to start early, which was extremely helpful. She's professional and fun and I highly recommend her! If only I could have her do my makeup every day!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jackie J

Elisa is incredible! From her initial consultation to the day of your wedding, Elisa will ensure that you are happy with the look and feel of your makeup. My family has been so pleased with her services that we have used her for my sister's wedding (June 2015) as well as my... Read More wedding (March 2017). I would recommend Elisa for any event that you want to look beautiful for! The airbrush makeup that she uses is incredible, so much so that I didn't need to reapply once the whole day of my wedding. I also have awful acne scars that she expertly covered up. Not only that, but she is a pleasure to talk. I highly recommend!

Makeup by Elisa

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Aly K

Professional, reliable, friendly, flawless makeup! Makeup by Elisa was one of the best choices I made for my wedding day. Elisa was such a pleasure to work with, organized and always quick to respond. In addition to my makeup, she did the makeup for four of my bridesmaids and my... Read More mom. Not only did she make my all of them look completely stunning, but her relaxed and friendly manner also helped put everyone at ease! Elisa is extremely talented - at my bridal trial, she easily achieved the natural look I requested for my wedding day, and I left feeling confident that I would love my makeup on the big day. From the first email to my perfect makeup on the wedding day, Elisa made the whole process easy and enjoyable.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Megan S

Elisa did a beautiful job on me, my bridesmaids and my mom! We couldn't ask for a better day and everyone was just stunning!! We received many compliments on all our makeup :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Julianne W

Elisa was beyond wonderful! My cousin had used her for her own wedding, and when it came my turn, she recommended her to me. Elisa listened to what I envisioned for my bridal make up, was able to show me examples and try different things when I couldn't exactly articulate what... Read More it was that I wanted, and made me feel like I had known her for years- I was completely comfortable and confident at both my make up trial and the day of my wedding! She listened to everything I had to say, everything I wanted my make up to be and not to be for my big day, and never made me feel pressured or like she was annoyed with my lack of make up knowledge. I would recommend her to anyone for any event, especially for your own special day!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Nicole R

Elisa did the makeup for my family and entire bridal party on December 10, 2016. Not only did she make me feel like the most beautiful bride, but all of my bridesmaids commented on how great their makeup turned out! From start to finish Elisa was professional, organized, and... Read More extremely accommodating. If I could give her more than five stars I would! If you want to feel like the most beautiful bride on your biggest day, I would highly recommend Elisa to help make that possible!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ondrea W

We were lucky enough to have Elisa be our makeup artist for our wedding. She is absolutely fantastic to work with! Such a pleasure!! She is so easy to talk with and everyone in our wedding party just adored her! Her make up is just amazing! I looked like myself just better :) I... Read More would love to have her do my makeup for my anything! She was absolutely perfect and so accommodating! Love her and her work!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Alexis D

Elisa was absolutely perfect! She couldn't have done a better job! I felt like a radiant bride all day and I know I made the right choice by going with her! HIGHLYYYYY recommended!!! Thank you Elisa!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Krista C

Elisa was the best vendor I picked in my whole wedding planning process! She does amazing work, is SO kind, genuine and approachable! She truly is an Artist! From the first email it was nothing but easy to coordinate with her. Elisa was prompt the morning of and made sure... Read More everyone was on track to finish on time (we even finished an hour early!!) Makeup is a hobby of mine and I felt totally comfortable letting her be in control. My trail makeup and wedding day makeup were virtually the same so she nailed it the first time around, pretty impressive! It stayed all day and I never had to worry about a touch up. I have and will continue to recommend Elisa, you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Lauren L

Elisa is so talented and did an amazing job on our wedding day. She really knows how to draw attention to the eyes and your skin will look flawless! She came to my house early to do makeup for 9 people and every single person's makeup looked perfect! My bridesmaids were raving... Read More about how well their makeup turned out and we all received compliments the whole night. I couldn't be happier with how well all of our makeup turned out :) Thank you so much for helping make our day so amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Genevieve J

Elisa was SO PROFESSIONAL and wonderful. She gave me the most memorable day with a beautiful look that lasted all night. Elisa is very reasonable and a sweetheart to work with! My bridesmaids and I looked absolutely stunning and we owe it all to Makeup by Elisa! She went above... Read More and beyond for me and I highly recommend her to brides in the Chicago area!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah M

Elisa was amazing! The whole process, from the trial to the day of, left me with nothing to worry about. Everyone in my party was very impressed with how well their make up looked, even my mother, who was hesitant about the whole thing! Thank you so much, Elisa!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jessica H

Elisa is fantastic! She did SUCH an amazing job on mine and my 6 bridesmaids makeup! Elisa was so organized, professional, friendly and sweet throughout the entire process. Everyone loved having her around on the big day and she made all of us feel and look so beautiful! I would... Read More definitely recommend Elisa in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Amanda D

Elisa did my makeup and my bridesmaids for my wedding in June. She did a wonderful job! She was able to accommodate my large group of 10 and kept us all calm along the way. My makeup stayed for 15 hours and I couldn't have been more grateful. I would highly recommend her for... Read More your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Liz P

I wholeheartedly recommend Elisa! I felt very overwhelmed by the number of choices while researching make-up artists for my wedding. When I saw a beautifully-done picture of an acquaintance on Elisa’s website, I reached out and asked about her experience. She let me know... Read More confidently that not only does Elisa do incredible work, but that she was also a welcome addition on the morning of the wedding. How true that was! Elisa did a trial run about a month before the wedding. She was very attentive to my “vision” and wanted to be sure I was happy with the look every step of the way. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, professional, and a super fun addition to the group! Every single person looked stunning and was beyond happy with their makeup. Thank you, Elisa, for being a wonderful part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Colleen B

Elisa is amazing, amazing, AMAZING. She is so sweet and personable. She fit right in with our bridal party the day of the wedding and made the morning so much fun. All my bridesmaids were so thrilled with how their makeup turned out AND it looked flawless the entire day. I... Read More absolutely loved mine. and she made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding. She was a great communicator throughout the entire process and showed up right on time the morning of the wedding to make sure we were all set to go in time. Anyone who is getting married soon, I'll make your decision easy... GO WITH ELISA! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Samantha S

Elisa is simply amazing! Not only is she the sweetest person, but she did an AMAZING job! I had a makeup trial before my big day, and I told her I wanted a natural look, but a little extra since it is a special day and I didn't want to be washed out for pictures. It turned out... Read More beautiful and the photos look beyond perfect! The airbrush makeup is so light, it doesn't even feel like you're wearing any, but it stays on all day and covers anything you need it to. It was hot on my wedding day, and I was sweating a little during photos, but you couldn't even tell. She gave me choices of colors, eyelashes, how much eyeliner, etc. It was exactly what I wanted. The mothers and my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well! I would recommend Makeup by Elisa to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Lori R

I am so glad we had Elisa as the makeup artist for our wedding! Not only is she wonderful at applying makeup, but she has such a sense for what will look good on each person. I also absolutely love Elisa's personality- she is so sweet. It was so refreshing to have Elisa... Read More arrive exactly when she said she would the day of the wedding, and sitting with her while she was applying my makeup really put me at ease. It was like having another friend at the wedding! She was making jokes, and putting a smile on my face when everything and everyone else around me was in a complete whirlwind trying to get things ready! She was a breath of fresh air! I would highly recommend Elisa. She is truly a professional, and everyone, including myself, loved their makeup and her!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Jenna B

Elisa was more than amazing! I told her exactly what I want and she did just that. I even slept with my makeup on after my trial and when I woke up it still looked flawless. I would totally recommend Elisa to any bride wanting her and her bridal party to look and feel beautiful... Read More for her big day. My only wish is that I could have Elisa do my makeup on a daily basis ;)

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Samantha B

I hired Elisa to do my makeup for my wedding that, took place on Sunday, May 1st 2016. Hiring Elisa to do both my makeup, and my bridesmaids makeup was one of the best decisions I ever made. As she's extremely punicual, professional, and talented. All of us, we're beyond... Read More happy with how our makeup turned out, and I will be going back to Elisa to get my makeup done in the future. :) -Samantha Pantoja

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Kelly T

I couldn’t be happier with the make-up on my wedding day. Elise was fabulous! I appreciated her attention to each of the ladies. Some wanted total glam, while others don’t wear make-up on a daily basis. All the ladies are beautiful with or without make-up, but Elise made them... Read More shine even brighter! She was great with correspondence, punctual, and fully prepared. I would definitely recommend her to any bride on the fence about getting professional make-up. I felt beautiful. Thank you Elise!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Angelene I

I can't say enough great things about Elisa and her makeup expertise. First of all, my wedding was in an unexpected snow storm. Everyone was late to the place we were getting ready (even me) except for Elisa! She was the first one there and was already set up before the... Read More bridesmaids arrived. She made me feel like a movie star. I had a zit that was a monster, in fact three months later I still have a scar from it and she totally covered it up. Almost more importantly, she made my mom feel like a million bucks and got her comfortable enough to wear lashes. I would post pictures if I they allowed me because I'm so happy with the way my bridal party and I looked. I want everyone to see and want everyone to go to Elisa to have just as great as an experience as I had.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

Elisa made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. She is the sweetest person and I recommend her to everyone I know!!! You will not be disappointed with her work. Everyone looked flawless and the make up lasted all day long. Thank you Elisa for... Read More everything!!!!!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kate L

The moment I booked my wedding date and venue the very first person I called was Elisa. If she wasn't available I would have seriously considered booking my big day around her schedule! Yes, she's that good. Full disclosure, Elisa and I have been friends for over two decades.... Read More She's the type of friend you go months without talking to and pick up right where you left off, without missing a beat. Aside from her sweet, approachable, genuine, caring (and very Italian) personality - she has a talent unlike any makeup artists I've seen. She listens, she remembers, she pays attention to detail. Her application is flawless all while being quick. Elisa was prompt to advise on when to schedule a trial and answered every email, text and phone call in a timely manner. The day of my wedding she arrived on time, set up shop and maintained a cadence that was ahead of schedule the entire afternoon. I started to get butterflies somewhere around my eyeliner and she calmly said, "Everyone gets nervous in this chair. Breathe, you'll be perfect." When she handed me the mirror to reveal my final look I couldn't say anything but, "Thank you. Thank you." fighting back tears. I looked beyond any expectation I had in my mind. Beautiful inside and out, Elisa is the make up artist you want by your side for your wedding.

Best Makeup Artist EVER!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Jenny W

I honestly could not remember if I already reviewed Elisa. But, even if I did she deserves 100 positive reviews. She was fantastic. She knew exactly what I wanted and my face (along with my gorgeous bridesmaids) was perfect! She truly was more of a friend than a vendor. She... Read More was so calming and sweet. Everyone kept saying how they wish they had known about her for their weddings. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional makeup. I am really hoping to come up with excuses to keep getting my makeup done by her!