Allow me to enhance your inner beauty

Sit back, relax, and allow me to make you a stress free, gorgeous, glowing beauty on your special day! I have been a licensed esthetician and makeup artist for 11 years. I am experienced in facials, skin peels, and resurfacing treatments, waxing, airbrush tanning, and makeup application.

Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

2590 Columbus Street , Grove City, OH Greater Columbus Area (614) 753-0441

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

January is awesome! I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day. She did my make-up plus all the bridesmaids and mothers make-up. She got everyones look and style down to a "T". She is very kind, considerate, and talented at what she does. You are in good hands when... Read More you choose January to be your make-up artist. :)

Wedding Makeup & Spray Tan

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Meggan L

I would give Makeup by January is 5++ stars! I felt like a movie star. I felt like I looked like a glamorous version of myself and that's what I wanted. She executed my vision perfectly. January also made my mom look amazing. She gave my mom just the right amount to make her... Read More look amazing! January also does in home spray tans. How convenient and wonderful, right? I didn't look orange, just sun kissed for a March wedding. I would recommend her a million times over :) I can't wait to get my makeup done for another fancy event.

January-The Cosmetic Artist!

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Tiffany B

January was very professional and affordable for my big day. When I scheduled with January, she discussed some techniques and colors that would go well with my skin tone. A few weeks leading up to my wedding, she went shopping with me to pick out lipstick, blush, foundation, and... Read More eye makeup. The day of the wedding January was prompt to arrive to the location where my wedding ceremony was held. Her close attention and desire to provide me with the perfect service eased my mind. I absolutely could not have chosen anyone better to play this important role for my big day! Thank you January!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Stephanie M

January is AWESOME! She knew exactly what I wanted and was wonderful to work with! My make up stayed on and was flawless all day! Her prices are very reasonable and the end results are fantastic! January is very thorough and made sure everything was perfect for the big day! All... Read More my bridesmaids loved their make up as well!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Lindsay R

January is amazing! She did my makeup for my engagement session, as well as on-site makeup for my wedding. She was responsive throughout the entire process and prompt for all appointments. Also, she accommodated my skin allergies. The bridesmaids and mothers looked wonderful,... Read More as well! Everyone looked like a more glamorous version of themselves.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Caitlyn S

BOOK HER!! January did my make-up, and my bridesmaids for my wedding. I am pretty simple and wear little makeup, and this was my first time having it professionally done and airbrushed. She's so accommodating, fun and dependable. I have never felt more beautiful and everyone... Read More kept gushing about my make up.. plus it lasted all night and i was dancing my butt off! Her prices are really reasonable and she just does an awesome job!! Thank You January!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Heather P

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I was having a terrible day the day of my wedding! A bunch of drama and just feeling like nothing was going right. Until I stepped in the salon and Janurary not only put on my make up, but lifted my spirits entirely!! She absolutely... Read More turned my day around. I couldn’t recommend her more.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Brittney M

I have never had my makeup done before and typically do not wear any beyond mascara and eye liner. I almost didn't splurge on my own makeup but was very happy I did. I did a trial a few days, which I highly recommend, especially if your like me and not use to wearing much makeup... Read More or fake eye lashes. I took photographs of what I wanted and she made it my own. By the end of the day of my trial I didn't really notice the fake lashes much. The day of, she came to our venue and set up her chair, light, and station and did my mothers, one of my bridesmaids, and my makeup and they all turned out amazin! She was very efficient and made sure I was happy with my makeup and didn't need/want anything else before she left. I would highly recommend January and am so thankful and happy she was there to do my makeup.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Schanelle G

January is amazing! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and even asked for some photos to give her an idea of my wedding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and timeless. My makeup looked great all night... Read More long with hardly any touchups. I can't recommend Jan enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lauren M

January is AMAZING!! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I got so many compliments; and my bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law looked fabulous as well. She was also very easy to communicate with and responds quickly. I would highly recommend... Read More her!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Leah S

January is hands down the best! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day... she was prompt and very professional. I would recommend her 100%!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Madison J

I cannot thank January enough! January has been my esthetician for many years. When I was proposed to I knew exactly who I wanted for my makeup. January went above and beyond for our wedding day. Whenever someone is in need of makeup I always send them January's way.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ivonne R

January was completely amazing

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sarah W

January and her assistant were absolutely a joy to work with! She did my makeup for our rehearsal dinner and for the wedding. They also did my bridesmaids makeup in the hotel on wedding morning! She broke it down into affordable options for them-which was really awesome (ie just... Read More eyes, just contour etc.). She is so kind, professional and talented! She will make you feel like a million bucks! I highly recommend choosing her for your big day! :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Heather B

January did my makeup for me on my wedding day and she did an amazing job. We had a trial run to go over the look I wanted that day and she knew instantly what I was talking about. My actual wedding day she not only made me look fantastic but she also made my mom and 3... Read More bridesmaids look gorgeous. If you need your makeup done for your wedding or even just a special occasion then I highly recommend January!!! She is the best at what she does and she is the sweetest. 💜

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Stacie V

January did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and I one my wedding day. Everyone looked so beautiful and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. She is so sweet, professional, and personable, and really focuses on exactly what you envision for your big day. I would highly... Read More recommend her to anyone looking for an extremely talented makeup artist for any occasion.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Liz W

I've been going to January for the last few months. Not only is she very educated on skin and beauty products but she is a very sweet and genuine person. I work in dermatology and feel that she is very dedicated to her work and truly wants everyone to look and feel special on... Read More there wedding day. I would recommend her to any bride to be for there big day!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Becca P

I cannot say enough good things about January. Her work is great and she's easy to work with. I had a day of request which I never mentioned to her beforehand where I had a sunburn that started to peel. She was able to fix it like it wasn't even there. And my makeup as well... Read More as my mother and bridesmaid was perfect. We all received so many compliments and it lasted all night. I would highly recommend January!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Lauren S

I am not someone who generally wears makeup regularly so picking a make-up artist for my wedding was somewhat daunting. January was perfect and incredibly talented! She did a great job making me feel like a more polished version of myself and I felt stunning on my wedding... Read More day! I would highly recommend her for any bride looking to feel and look her best on her big day! January was a dream to work with!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Valerie H

If I could give January more than 5 stars I would! She worked so well with me before the wedding since I lived out of state and worked around my crazy schedule. I wanted simple make up with a light blush and to say she exceeded my expectations is an understatement. I had so many... Read More compliments on how natural my make up looked. It stayed on all day! I cant say enough great things about January and how she mad me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kimber C

I recommend January to anyone needing their bridal makeup! She's super nice and very accommodating. I used her for my makeup and spray tan!! Everything turned out great! She gave me a good timeline on my wedding day and everyone loved her!!! I plan to use her for future events... Read More :D

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jessie O

She is an extremely talented person! She does exceptional work! She does phenomenal airbrush! Coming from someone who doesn't wear makeup I was extremely nervous about having it done for my wedding but she made me look amazing and I felt like she only enhanced my features and... Read More still made me look and feel like myself!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Katie Y

Jan, Not only did my make up for the day of wedding she prepped my skin for over a year. Jan was committed to not only making me feel beautiful the day of my wedding but everyday in between. Jan was professional and a great friend during this entire process. She did an AMAZING... Read More job on my make up for the wedding and listen to every small detailed I had to say about my make up. I would hire Jan over and over again. Thank you Jan for making me feel and look beautiful on such an important day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Yen P

Highly recommended! My makeup was so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to January! Her airbrush makeup is flawless, both my mother and mother-in-law were just gushing about how beautiful I looked. And she took note of even really minor details I wanted to tweak from our trial.... Read More And my makeup lasted all night despite dancing up a storm!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Rachel M

January did my bridal make-up and my bridesmaids make-up for my wedding that took place about a month ago. I can't say enough good things about her. When I first met with January for a make-up trial, she took her time to get to know me and exactly what I wanted to look like on... Read More my wedding day. We went through pictures and make-up together. I shared with her my vision along with any reservations that I had. I can be particular about my make-up, but she totally put me at ease and attended to my every need. My make-up looked incredible and was EXACTLY what I wanted. I went for a bronzey and very highlighted face, my eyes were smokey, and my lip color was the perfect shade of rose. The airbrush make-up looked seemless and was not heavy or cakey at all. January touched base with me after the make-up trial and even had me take pictures of myself once I got home to ensure that I was 100% in love with my make-up. On my wedding day, January came to the location that my bridesmaids and I were getting ready at. She worked hand in hand with my sister who was doing everyone's hair. January even brought her own lighting along. My make-up held up without a smudge from 2:00 in the afternoon til 2:00am. It lasted through crying, eating, and dancing! All my bridesmaids were incredibly happy with their make-up. Everyone looked gorgeous and felt beautiful. The last thing I want to mention about January is just the fact that she's an awesome person. I felt like I had known her my whole life. She's personable and really, genuinely loves what she does. She wants to make your wedding day perfect by making sure you look stunning. I'm telling you, she's the lady to hire. I'm forever grateful to her!

January Alicia

My love for makeup is what really got me started and since a young age I always knew I wanted a career in the beauty industry. Graduating from beauty school in 2004 with my license as an Esthetician, I specialize in waxing, facials, makeup, and airbrush spray tanning. After beauty school I decided to take my career a little further by attending The Cincinnati Collage of Mortuary Science graduating in 2010. Throughout my years of experience I have taken numerous continuing education courses staying up to date on the latest trends in industry, also business classes in California and Chicago.