Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Tanning

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Serving all of Chicagoland (847) 322-0911

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Emily R

BEST VENDOR DECISION THAT I MADE! You will not regret choosing Jaycie! She did my hair and make-up for my wedding day, and it looked amazing. It was exactly what I wanted and she was the best vendor decision that we made in the wedding process! All of my bridesmaids loved... Read More Jaycie & her team, and we all agreed that it was the smoothest and best hair & make-up morning we had ever experienced in the numerous weddings we have been a part of. My sister-in-law who models professionally & frequently has her hair & make-up done, absolutely loved her hair and make-up! Make-up and hair aside, I had some pre-wedding nerves from excitement the morning of my wedding, but Jaycie has such a sweet and calming energy that by the end of it, I felt great! She is professional and talented at what she does and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kristen D

I worked with Jaycie on my wedding this past June. First off, she deserves much more than 5 stars. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion requiring a little extra glam. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She has one of the kindest hearts and truly wants her... Read More clients to love the look she creates. She is most concerned about how her client feels and making sure they feel like their most beautiful selves. I have never been someone that wore tons of makeup so it was really important to me to find an artist that listened to my vision and was able to create a very natural glow. Jaycie did just that. She never pressured me to wear more makeup and actually listened to what I wanted. My mom used her as well and to say she loved it would be an understatement. Everyone raved about how beautiful my mom looked. My mom was beyond thrilled with how talented Jaycie is and loved how she was able to bring out a glammed version of a natural glow. Aside from how talented she is professionally, personally she is one of the sweetest, kindest people that I know. I really enjoyed getting to know her during the last year and think she is absolutely fantastic. I can’t say enough nice things about her, she’s the best. She will be best decision you make throughout your wedding planning process ( or for any occasion).

2017-07-05T14:38:12 Response from the vendor

Wow, this literally brought tears to my eyes... I was so fortunate to be part of your day and I am so happy I was able to make you feel just like yourself! Naturally beautiful! Thank you for the incredible review... made my day!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Olivia M

Love love love Jaycie! Not only is she so passionate, cool, accommodating, but she is beyond talented! She did our hair for my recent wedding and it was BEYOND PERFECT. My bridesmaids and my hair stayed PERFECTLY FOR HOURS! In fact, a few of my bridesmaids even slept in it... Read More and it looked fantastic the next day! You will not be disappointed; look no further...Jaycie is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Sarah P

I cannot say enough nice things about Jaycie and the wonderful work she does! Not only did she make everyone in my wedding look like the most flawless, beautiful version of themselves - but she's also incredibly kind, and patient and exactly what every bride would want on her... Read More big day. Jaycie made sure each individual girl loved her look. As the bride - I changed my hairstyle on Jaycie on the big day and she was able to adapt (even with a smile on her face) and totally knocked it out of the park. I've truly never felt more beautiful and would give Jaycie my highest recommendation! Hire her!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Kathy R

Jaycie's patience and calmness were so welcomed amidst the nerves in anticipation of the day ahead. She took the time to make sure each of us was happy with our final look. We all loved our final outcome and had many compliments throughout the day and evening. Each of us... Read More would highly recommend Jaycie for hair and makeup services for any occasion. We look forward to working with her again.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kelsey D

Jaycie is SO incredibly talented. I cannot say enough about working with her. Like most brides, I was incredibly nervous about how my day of look would come together. Jaycie put all of my worries to rest and did a phenomenal job on my makeup and my entire bridal party. She is a... Read More well oiled machine on the morning of weddings and is so kind and thoughtful! I have never felt more beautiful then when I had my makeup done with Jaycie. Even more so, since the wedding Jaycie and I have stayed in touch and she is just one of the best human beings. I am so honored to have worked with her. Brides, look no further and choose Jaycie!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Janna P

Jaycie was amazing! I contacted her for my daughter’s wedding, and she was fabulous to work with: From the planning stages, through the consultation to the actual wedding day, Jaycie is a true professional! She listened to what we said, and made sure we were happy with our... Read More make-up. Being the mom, I understood that I needed more make-up than I usually wear to be photo-ready, and Jaycie worked with me until I felt comfortable with the make-up she applied. She had such a calming effect on all of us… we were relaxed, we had fun, and we felt truly pretty! Jaycie truly exceeded expectations and helped make the day truly beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Colleen W

I don't think I can say enough nice things about Jaycie. I met her well over a year ago when I started the wedding planning process. I was impressed with how quick she followed up with any questions I had. She then did my makeup for my engagement photos, and I was in LOVE with... Read More how the makeup looked. Flash forward a year and Jaycie came out to my house for the bridal makeup trial. I love that she is willing to do what you want, and also give suggestions on make-ups looks. The trial was great as we played around with a couple of looks. After the trial Jaycie made a makeup schedule for all my bridemaids (one less thing I had to do!) Then, my wedding day....I can not describe how awesome Jaycie made me feel! She arrived on time with her assistant and kept the day moving smoothly. All my bridesmaids loved their makeup (even the ones who were skeptical at first, because they had never gotten their makeup done). I felt beautiful all day, my makeup lasted ALL night (and I was up until 3 am). She's great and gives the bride a full size lipstick, so you can freshen up over the day. I am so happy I had Jaycie do my makeup on my wedding day; I will be recommending her to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jackie P

I wish I could give more than five stars to Jaycie. She was amazing to work with and my bridesmaids and I looked amazing on my wedding day. Our make-up was absolutely perfect. I never thought I could look so beautiful. I cannot recommend her services enough!

2017-05-27T06:10:38 Response from the vendor

Jackie! You were AMAZING to work with. I am so happy for you and this new chapter. I am so glad I was able to make you feel even more beautiful. XOXO Jaycie

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Emily L

No words could do justice to the amount of gratitude I have for Jaycie. From beginning to end, she was accommodating and just absolutely delightful. I have extremely sensitive skin, so Jaycie agreed to do an early makeup trial before I hired her to make sure I wouldn’t have an... Read More allergic reaction on my wedding day, and I’m happy to report that not only did her makeup totally work for me - take note, brides with sensitive skin!! - but she also took every single note of feedback I gave her at that trial many months before the wedding, remembered them, and implemented everything perfectly on my wedding day. My hair was also gorgeous and perfect, and it stayed in place even after a long night of dancing and bowling! Jaycie brought along two additional stylists, Gigi and Tricia, who were both wonderful, as well. All of my bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful. Jaycie is enthusiastic and so genuine. She’s simply the best.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jamie K

Jaycie was by far the best choice I made on my wedding day!! She was able to create my dream wedding look. My hair and makeup lasted all night. Jaycie's professional and calming energy made the morning go by smoothly. I recommend Makeup by Jaycie to all my family and friends who... Read More are in the wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Abby K

Makeup and hair by Jaycie was the PERFECT choice for my November 12, 2016 wedding! Jaycie and the girls she brought to help were professional, enthusiastic and fun. I had a trial several months before the wedding. I loved her work! Just before the big day I wanted to tweak my... Read More hair style and by simply discussing it with her the day of, she made all my requests come true and I couldn't have been happier with my look! My bridesmaids, mom and mother in law all looked phenomenal and we received so many compliments on everyone's looks! I highly recommend Jaycie for weddings if you are looking for a dedicated professional hair and makeup artist!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Evon L

PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT!!! These are the only words we can use for Jaycie. She did the makeup for our wedding a few weeks ago, and made us all look beautiful. As my husband would say, we all look like dolls ;-) She is so patient, and wants to make sure everyone is getting... Read More exactly the look they want. She even traveled to the wedding location, Starved Rock, and we used the cabins to get ready. What an amazing day, and I have her to thank for making us all look beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Dijana K

Jaycie was absolutely amazing! She was able to come to my home for the makeup trial and had some great suggestions for my and my bridesmaids' makeup looks. She made sure all our makeup was done on time and worked closely with my hairstylist, Gigi to coordinate a schedule of who... Read More would get hair and makeup done when so we could finish on time. The price point was perfect for me and all my bridesmaids, and we all look incredible all night long. Even my mom, who normally doesn't wear makeup, loved her look. Jaycie also provided me with my lip color so I could touch up throughout the night. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Eileen F

Jaycie is absolutely the best!! My sister and my cousin both used her for their weddings and everyone looked stunning! As soon as I got engaged she was one of the first people I knew I had to book ASAP. Jaycie is very sweet, professional, and talented at what she does....she... Read More made me feel very comfortable and was very accommodating. Her team is also the best...you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Fran F

Amazing!! Jaycie did my makeup for a friend's wedding and for my wedding as well! We had a large group of girls on a hot August day and all of our makeup lasted all night even through humidity and dancing!! She did multiple trials with my mom and me to make sure we loved exactly... Read More how we were going to look. She was so flexible, knowledgeable and put me at ease for the whole wedding process!! I cannot recommend her enough we all LOVED our makeup !!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ashley J

Jaycie did such an amazing job on my wedding day and named me the "boho princess" which then I had everyone call me at my wedding.. it just fit so perfect. She met all the needs of my grandma and mom because once they were all ready to go, they decided they needed a little added... Read More shimmer to their eyes and Jaycie was there to meet their requests. I wouldn't go with anyone else for my hair and makeup and blessed to have Jaycie as part of my big day.. thank you again for making me the true "boho princess" Love, Ash

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nora R

Jaycie is the best! Not only is she amazing at makeup, but she is super accommodating and friendly. She made sure our make up schedule ran smooth the day of the wedding for the entire bridal party. We all looked seriously amazing and got exactly the look we described to her.... Read More Can't recommend her enough!

2016-08-31T13:49:08 Response from the vendor

Aww!! Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure being a part of your day!! I cant wait to see pictures!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Chelsea S

Jaycie did an absolutely amazing job with makeup! She was easy to work with, very accommodating and made what you envisioned yourself to look like on your wedding day a reality . She made everyone look so beautiful and I have nothing but great things to say. I would highly... Read More highly recommend her, you will not regret it!

2016-07-07T08:55:33 Response from the vendor

It was absolutely a pleasure working with you on your big day!! I wish you nothing but happiness as a Mrs!! XO

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Allie K

Jaycie is amazing! She was sweet, fun and most importantly, superbly talented as a makeup artist and hair stylist. She came over to my house the morning of my bridal shower and did makeup and hair for me, my sister and my mother- the best hair and makeup we had ever received!... Read More We never looked so gorgeous. She was such a joy to work with- and we want to hire her for every event we have! My eye makeup was amazing- the fake lashes looked GORGEOUS! The air brushing made everyone look flawless. Everyone at my shower said I looked like a celebrity- and I owe it all to Jaycie. You are the best!!

2016-08-31T13:51:27 Response from the vendor

Aww!! Thank you so much!! I hope your wedding went off with out a hitch and I hope you are enjoying married life!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Jaycie is totally awesome! I was nervous the day of my wedding because I had never met Jaycie in person and didn't have time for a trial run (I'm from out of town and flew in right before my big day). I showed her some pictures of the style I wanted and poof she made the magic... Read More happen. I looked probably as good as I will ever look!! I 100% recommend Jaycie. I can't thank her enough.

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

Jaycie was absolutely amazing. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding, as well as for several of my bridesmaids and mom. Everyone was so pleased with their hair and make-up and couldn't say enough wonderful things about Jaycie. My mom is an especially tough critic, and she... Read More was thrilled - Jaycie was able to create such a natural, yet done-up look with her make-up. Jaycie also brought Lisa, who did several bridesmaids hair, as well, and Lisa was equally fantastic. Personally, looking back on pictures now, my hair was perfect and the make-up looked great. I am so glad I chose Jaycie to be a part of the day. She was so easy to work with and friendly - I wanted to go out to dinner and hang out afterwards! I would highly recommend Jaycie, and if you need two people, Lisa as well! Everything was truly perfect. Thanks again Jaycie and Lisa!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Jaycie was fantastic to work with during my wedding hair and makeup process! She did a trial run for my mom and myself and made me feel extremely confident going into my wedding day. Jaycie and Lisa did hair and makeup for 7 girls and my mom. Every one of us felt beautiful and... Read More wedding ready! Jaycie stuck to her schedule and everything moved along right on time. My husband complemented my makeup multiple times during our wedding day, which was re-assuring since I hardly wear makeup regularly. I felt natural and like myself on my wedding day, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Would recommend and will use Jaycie again!

So amazing

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jenn R

I have never looked prettier than my wedding day, and mostly because the makeup. Jaycie is awesome. I don't normally wear makeup, but I wanted to wear some for my wedding without looking overly done-up or unnatural. She nailed it. And I was nervous that going more natural would... Read More mean I wouldn't look much different - oh my goodness, night and day difference. I got so many compliments about looking "glowing" or "radiant" and it was mostly the makeup :) Jaycie is also super friendly, professional, flexible - she was also really easy for us all to talk to as she worked, she fit right in our room full of bridesmaids. She's so great. Hire her, she's fantastic

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

I hired Jaycie for my makeup and hair for my wedding. She was so great to work with! She even did my whole bridal party's hair and most of their make up and she nailed it! She made me, and my bridal party look gorgeous! I definitely recommend her!