Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

166 Schoosett Street, Pembroke, MA New England (781) 727-0147

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Angelique D

The absolute best and her team is amazing! I was stressing about finding someone great to do my makeup and even though Jillian was booked she was able to set me up with Nikki who was absolutely awesome! She did mine plus 8 girls/mom. Every girl looked stunning and couldn't say... Read More enough great things about her! Jillian was so organized and helpful with the details leading up to the big day! The makeup was the best quality and lasted even beyond the dancing! I can not brag enough about how great Jillian and Nikki were. HIGHLY recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Angela F

I am SO thankful that I was able to book Jillian for my wedding! She did the most amazing job - I have literally never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day. She tailored the makeup to each girl in the wedding party (some wanted "the glam look" and others wanted "the... Read More natural look") - and each looked absolutely stunning. The makeup photographs beautifully, and despite a long day and (happy!) tears, we all still looked great at the end of the night (if I do say so myself - haha!). Jillian is the best. Book her quick. You won't be sorry! - Angie, married 8/27/16 in MA

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley E

I first met Jillian the morning of my sister's wedding in June 2016. I cannot express in one review how great of a job she did. Initially I was skeptical of airbrush, fake lashes, etc as I rarely wear makeup but after seeing her work I booked her that day for my wedding in... Read More October 2016. She travels to wherever you happen to be, and spends the day chatting, laughing and making you feel your best self. The way she made me feel on my wedding day is the way all women should feel every day. Beautiful and confident. I wholeheartedly recommend Jillian for her makeup services :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jillian T

I was thrilled to have found Jillian from the second we met. She is so professional, upbeat, and amazing at her job. I was not at all sure what makeup I wanted for my wedding in August but she was able to show me different ideas at a trial and have the perfect vision of how... Read More everything would look for my special day! My makeup stayed on all day and my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. Would suggest her to everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christine F

Jillian was fantastic! So easy to work with, accommodating, and unbelievably friendly and nice! She made me and all my bridesmaids beautiful. She creates the look you want and will make any adjustments you'd like so that you're happy with the final look. Her makeup not only... Read More lasted all day and night but I got TWO days out of it because the next morning it looked just as good! I'm even planning a makeup session with her for my girls soon. I would highly recommend her for your special day

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Liz F

Jillian did an amazing job on all 9 girls (6 bridesmaids, 2mothers and myself) for my wedding on 10/15/16! I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was. She arrived about 10 mins early to set up, she had all her supplies, planned for plenty of time for everyone. She is so... Read More friendly and outgoing having a great conversation with everyone. She was able to compliment everyone regardless of makeup styles. It was truly a pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lindsay S

Jillian is THE BEST! My make up and all of my girls came out amazing! The first time I met her for my make up trial I felt totally comfortable and she knew exactly what I was envisioning! I can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rebecca S

Jillian did my and my bridal party's makeup on July 8th and she was AMAZING. She arrived on time, and even had some lavender oil to ease my migraine! Everyone looked beautiful. Jillian is so easy to talk to and so talented. She accommodated all of my bridesmaids, mother, and... Read More grandmother. At first my grandmother didn't want her makeup done but when she saw how everyone looked she had to get hers done too! I highly recommend Jillian.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lori H

Jillian is amazing. Not only did she make look beautiful her positive energy is so uplifting.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kelsey b

Jillian and her team were so amazing to work with! So organized. Quick to respond. I never had to worry. She made the whole process easy. She was right on time and ready to go! They were so fun the day of. And at the wedding me and our 12 bridesmaids and moms were glowing! The... Read More compliments were nonstop. They are really good at what they do!! Thank you again Jillian :)

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jordan F

I can't say enough great things about Jillian! Not only does she do an AWESOME job with makeup, but she is so fun to be around and has such a great personality too!! She is also amazing with the "crazy" loved ones in our lives! Everyone in the bridal party looked phenomenal! She... Read More does an excellent job at bringing out the natural beauty of each individual. Pictures look awesome! One of my bridesmaids was of Asian descent and often says no one has been able to do her makeup properly, but she agrees Jillian knows what she is doing and her makeup looked perfect! Would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Kristina W

Jillian just did my makeup for my wedding this past weekend and it was unbelievable! She made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on the most important day of my life! It is also a plus that she is so down to earth and friendly it was like talking to one of my best friends. I... Read More would recommend Jillian to all brides out there, she is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Kimberly K

Jillian is absolutely the best!! From my trial to the day of the wedding, she was amazing! All of the girls LOVED their styles and her personality. They all felt beautiful and that truly is what matters. From myself to our 10 year old junior bridesmaid, all 6 of our girls felt... Read More stunning and confident with the help of Jillian's amazing expertise. We all said we have to go get our make up done just for a night out, that's how great she is! As I was getting stressed towards the end of the getting ready time, she kept things cool, calm and collected. She is a true professional and I couldn't have imagined my day without her there for me and the girls.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Lauren

I found Jillian through a friend who got married last summer. Jillian is so talented and absolutely amazing to work with. She listens to what you like and uses her instincts to chose colors that complement each girl's features. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup (and I... Read More had 9)! Even my mom who never lets anyone do her make up and has been doing it the same since the early 90's loved the girls make up so much she decided to have hers done. She looked stunning, she loved it so much she has even started to update her look for everyday makeup, based on Jillians suggestions! As for myself I absolutely loved my makeup, she made me look both natural and elegant. Which was exactly what I was going for, I felt amazing that day thanks to Jillian. She does amazing work, she could seriously charge double with how talented she is, she is a great value!

Jillian is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Alison S

I first had my makeup done by Jillian through my cousins wedding back in December. I had no clue what I wanted my makeup to look like and I didn't need to know. Jillian knew exactly what to do based off of my face shape, eye color and skin tone. Instantly, I was asking if she... Read More was available for my wedding, which was this past September. Jillian arrived perfectly on time and ready to go. Each girl got to keep their lip color and had the option of getting lashes. Not only is her work amazing, Jillian is really fun to be around. She brought a very positive and up beat attitude both times I worked with her. I will most definitely be recommending her to all of my friends.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Leah H

Jillian has a classic sense of style and an amazing gift for beauty. I was honored to have her do our wedding!! Thank you so much Jillian!!

natural and confident

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I am the groom and my wife and I are very earthy and natural people we did a lot of the wedding prep and decorating ourselves so when she told me she was getting her makeup professionally done I was surprised and concerned thinking it wouldn't look like my wife or just be too... Read More much. when I went with my wife to the trial and met Jillian I was put at ease and my wife still looked like her amazing self and my wife felt more confident which was the most important. we had a wonderful rustic wedding day and I am glad you were part of it Jillian! cheers, D

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Shannon D

I am a wedding/special occasion hairstylist who has worked with Jillian on quite a few occasions. She is always understanding, kind, and professional! I have watched Jillian work with many different brides & members of bridal parties she has made everyone look stunning &... Read More never fails to bring out their natural beauty! There is always that one bridesmaid who doesn't want their makeup done, but as soon as they see everyone else they are begging to be squeezed in 😊!

Never felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Deidre H

They always say brides are glowing...but Jillian brought that out and made me feel like the most beautiful me I could be...all day long! She was engaging, professional, fun and listened to my concerns. Still look at my photos in awe of how beautiful!

Fantastic makeup artist

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Jillian made me look like a million bucks for an event I went to. She really took the time with me to find out what I wanted and the look I was going for. She is so talented at what she does.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Thank you Jillian! Being the mother of the bride I was concerned that I was to “old” to have my makeup professionally done. What a wonderful look. I felt so natural yet finished. Jillian was so patient and explained everything she was doing even giving me tips I still use. Thank... Read More you, Susan

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Jillian was fantastic! I only wear minimal, basic makeup and knew I had no hope for creating a wedding look. She traveled to me and created a beautiful, minimal look that lasted the whole day. She even gave me the lipstick and gloss that she used to create the perfect lip color,... Read More so I could reapply throughout the day. I was very lucky to have her for my big day!

Loved my makeup!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I was looking for something natural but would stand out in pictures. Jillian did an amazing job and blending the colors to match my skin tone perfectly! I couldn't have been more pleased! I am thinking about hiring her to take me makeup shopping!

Jill is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

In 90 degree weather, Jill did such a wonderful job that my makeup looked flawless all day/night! She has a talent for making you feel beautiful but still feel like yourself. Her style is natural but enhanced and was perfect for what I was looking for. And to top it all she has... Read More a fabulous personality - all my girls and my Mom really enjoyed her company and her talent!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jayme H

I got married in April of 2015, and thanks to Jillian I felt so beautiful! She took her time, truly listened to what I wanted and the end result was better than anything I could of imagined! My face looked flawless! My eyelashes perfect and eye make up the perfect mix between... Read More classy and dramatic! Jillian was so professional, arrived on time, and is so easy to talk to..which helps when your nerves are running high! If you want to look beautiful, and like a bridal perfection..please please choose Jillian!!