Makeup by Kailee Akin

Kailee Akin is a free-lance professional make-up artist and Licensed Esthetician in the central valley of California who specializes in on-location bridal airbrush makeup applications. Whether it is for a wedding, special occasion, party, or photo shoot, Kailee displays knowledge and professionalism in what she does. Her ultimate goal is to make every client feel their very best by highlighting their natural beauty and making them feel like the best version of themselves. Kailee is based in the Fresno/Visalia areas and travels all over California for special events and weddings.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jordan K

Kailee was a miracle worker on my wedding day! She made me feel and look so beautiful. My makeup stayed put all day, even through the rain! She has such a kind, patient heart and is such a sweet soul. I cannot recommend her enough! She is THE BEST, hands down!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Brooke L

Kailee is incredible! One of my best friends recommended her as we were both planning our weddings. My friend was married first and as a bridesmaid, I was able to see firsthand how talented she is -- there was no question she would do the make up for my big day. Her airbrush is... Read More flawless and she really listens to what you want. Not only that, but her personality is awesome. I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be! Brooke Leal

My make up was beyond perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Courtney S

Kailee did such a fantastic job on the make up at my wedding. The bridal party still looked natural and the make up lasted all evening. I cried during my walk down the aisle and my make up didn't move one bit. :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Chloe L

Kaillee does wonderful work! She was able to do makeup for myself, my mother, and bridesmaids in a timely manner. She truly made me feel beautiful on my big day, my girls looking stunning as well. She is very kind and professional; I couldn’t have been happier with the results.... Read More I would highly recommend her to anyone in search of makeup artist for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Andrea T

Kailee was so calm and professional, even agreeing to do my husband’s aunt’s makeup as she arrived last minute to surprise us from Houston post Hurricane Harvey ❤️! EVERYONE in our bridal party loved their looks- tailored just to their style, taste & dresses. And the makeup... Read More stayed beautiful all evening long. She’s a special lady, and well worth having at your event!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Kailee did my makeup for my sisters wedding, she is kind and funny; not to mention super talented! When it comes to the best makeup artist, choose Kailee!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jill B

Kailee is amazing!! I absolutely loved my makeup for my wedding! She is the sweetest and great to work with! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jenna d

An amazing job on my whole big bridal Party and me!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Alexis S

Kailee transformed me from a plain Jane to a blushing bride. I'm in an upcoming wedding where she will be doing everyone's makeup and I am so excited!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Brooke H

Kailee did such an amazing job!! I felt gorgeous, and she went above and beyond, even helping some of my bridesmaids put on their false lashes!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Alyssa K

Kailee does amazing work for wedding makeup! My whole bridal party loved their makeup including me! I was able to relax and be carefree on my day knowing that I was in good hands

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ashley M

Kailee did my makeup for my wedding and boy did she do an amazing job! We did a consultation first and there were a few things I wanted to change so we did another one. I was looking for a natural look where my husband would still know who I am but I didn't want it to be too... Read More natural so that it didn't look like I wasn't wearing any makeup in our photos. Her work was beautiful! She also did the makeup for the moms and bridesmaids. She was on time and efficient in her timing. The airbrush technique made all of our skin look flawless and glowing! Kailee is so sweet and I loved having her at my special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erika R

Kailee is amazing at what she does! I'm not one for makeup but needed to look good for my wedding. I was speechless at how I looked after she was done. I can't say it enough, she is amazing and I was lucky to find her. Thanks again Kailee 😍

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lexy M

Kailee did such an amazing job! i can't even begin to explain how grateful i am that i found her! my makeup lasted me all day and i felt completely flawless! fairly cheap for complete airbrush application! you won't regret using her, i promise!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Christian Y

Amazing talent, and incredible personality! Kailee has years of experience and it shows in her work. She is 100% there for you during your day. So thankful to have had her involved. By far the best makeup artist I've seen! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Whitney J

I could not have been more thrilled with my make-up on my wedding day! All my girls loved the airbrush and we had so many compliments. Not only did the make-up flatter each girl, but it stayed on all night!! My mother who vowed to do her own hair and make-up wanted in on the... Read More airbrush at the last minute and Kailee was more than accommodating! She multi-tasks two girls at a time and makes each girl look fabulous and unique! I would recommend her for any event and will be using her again!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Alice K

I travelled from New Zealand to Central California for my wedding and had found Kailee online. Not only was she an AMAZING make up artist, she's also a beautiful, kind and helpful person. My bridesmaids adored her! We still talk about how well she did our makeup and I'll never... Read More forget my Mum getting a shock when she saw herself in the mirror because she looked 20 years younger. Kailees style is modern and on trend. There is no one else like her in the region!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Lindsey C

Kailee is such a talented makeup artist and such an amazing person in general. She made the trip all the way out to San Luis Obispo to do my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding (including the rest of my bridal party on my wedding day). I received so many compliments on my... Read More makeup and honestly have yet to come across any other makeup artist who can even compare to her! Thank you Kailee! You truly are the best!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Breann N

Kailee did my makeup on September 3rd for my wedding and it was the most magical day of my life! We had a very large wedding party and she made sure we all looked beautiful up until the last second on the way to the church! Kailee thank you for making that 500 person guest list... Read More feel easy! I felt confident and beautiful! Your makeup is flawless!!! ☺️☺️

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Nichole M

Kailee is amazing, she was so flexible with us as we had an out of town wedding. Her talent is obvious as she made me feel so beautiful on my big day. She was a pleasure to have in company as we were all getting ready that morning. I recommend her to anyone who asks for... Read More suggestions because I had such a great experience with her, thank you so much for all of your amazingness Kailee :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Kerry N

Kailee was phenomenal! She had a very early morning and a long drive ahead of her. She did makeup for 8 of us, and they all turned out so beautiful and natural looking. She is so easy to talk to, listened to what each girl wanted and fit right in with our group. Highly recommend... Read More her! Thanks so much Kailee!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Amanda A

Kailee is amazing! She does awesome work and is so personable! Thank you for making my day so special!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lauren R

Thank you for making me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful on my special day! You were a joy to work with, always prompt and professional. Thanks again Kailee!