Makeup by Keri Ann

Houston, TX and the surrounding areas.

Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Houston, TX Houston, TX and the surrounding areas. (713) 775-5659

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Janet M

Keri Ann is fabulous and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a make-up artist. She is very talented and most importantly she is able to adjust her work to fit each individual's style. She came to the wedding venue prepared and worked very well alongside the two... Read More hairstylists that I hired to do hair for the women in my wedding party. This was super important to me as we had 5 women for hair and make-up and a tight schedule. Not only is Keri Ann highly professional, she also has a very warm personality and makes you feel at ease which helps make for a stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Catherine V

I was a bit nervous about having my makeup done. I don't wear a ton of makeup on a normal day, and for my wedding, I wanted to look nice but still like myself. Kerri Ann did a fantastic job. She listened and was responsive to what I wanted, and I love the way I look in the... Read More pictures. I would definitely recommend her to a friend!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Loretta L

Keri Ann was amazing! My daughter had a total of 6 makeup trials for her October 2016 wedding. Keri Ann was the 6th and definitely the best. She listened to what my daughter wanted and actually delivered. It was also refreshing to find a makeup artist that was not flakey... Read More about getting back with me with details and the contract. It was nice knowing that Keri Ann was going to arrive on the big day and be able to deliver my daughter's dream look. Keri Ann also did my other daughter and myself for the wedding and the makeup lasted all day. I highly recommend Keri Ann to anyone looking for a very professional MUA.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sadie P

If you are looking for a make up artist who is helpful, kind, and AMAZING at what they do then Keri Ann is right for you!!! She did my wedding as well as my sisters wedding and it wouldnt have been the same without her. I am not a makeup person but wanted to look great for my... Read More wedding. She knew exactly how to do my makeup and made me feel so comfortable. I wouldnt have picked any other artist.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Regina M

Keri Ann was great. I did a trial run and she listened to all the changes that I wanted. She knows what every person wants to make that special day perfect.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Mary S

Keri Ann was simply incredible! She worked magic on the bride and me, the mother-of-the bride. Keri was thoughtful, thorough, and organized. I particularly liked the way she had each of us fill out a survey about our likes and preferences. My daughter looked like a model,... Read More yet natural and not overdone . Her pictures were incredible. I too was quite pleased with my makeup. Not too heavy, not to light, but just right! Keri Ann gave each of us a sample of makeup and lipstick for touch ups. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kristi A

Keri Ann was fantastic! I'm not a huge makeup person but her natural look was perfect for my photoshoot. She answered my millions of (probably) silly questions about what she was putting on and how. And even put up with my toddler and mother in law who both sat there and watched... Read More the entire time. After my photoshoot I didn't want to take my makeup off because I felt so pretty and we couldn't believe it lasted thru two hours of sweating and sunshine. I will absolutely use her again.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jenna S

I am not a makeup person, but I wanted my makeup done right for my wedding. Keri Ann was able to do my makeup on my wedding day without ever having seen me and she did an amazing job! My makeup was not over done, but more natural and elegant. I highly recommend Keri Ann for... Read More your special day!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Erica C

I felt like I was in a "makeup rut" so I went to Keri Ann to discuss my makeup routine and see if she could help me broaden both my makeup outlook and my makeup bag. I loved that she didn't try to sell me any products or on any particular product line. Instead she offered... Read More great tips and advice on a variety of products that she would use on someone with my skin type. She was very knowledgeable and definitely kept me looking like myself while still showing me techniques and colors that I might have been scared to try on my own. I had a great experience and plan to use her again in the future whenever I have the need to get my makeup done. Also, I definitely plan to take my daughter to see her when it comes time for her to wear makeup. Keri Ann understood that more didn't necessarily mean better and I would trust that she would teach my daughter to highlight her face and not just try to cover it up with a ton of product.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Melissa B

Keri Ann is awesome to work with! She did the makeup for my engagement pictures, bridal portraits and the wedding. She is professional, timely, easy to work with and a joy to be around! She listened to my thoughts and made me look like "me", not a stranger! I loved my makeup... Read More and can't imagine a better choice!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Stephanie R

Very pleased with my wedding day makeup! She did exactly what I wanted and was so helpful in helping me decide! She also did my bridal party and they all looked beautiful! Not only did she do a beautiful job but she was so sweet to work with! Highly recommend her to anyone... Read More for their special day!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Sacia B

Keri Ann did an amazing job with my makeup and the makeup for my 15 year old twins. They loved their makeup and enjoyed talking with her about tips and types of makeup they used. I have really oily skin and she was very helpful finding the right products that kept my face shine... Read More free the whole night I would definetly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any special occasion you may have! A very sweet lady who takes a real interest in getting to know you to make you look your best on your special day!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Kelli D

I am SO GLAD I booked Keri Ann for my wedding. I had a makeup trial before her that went horribly due to unprofessionalism. After that experience, I called Keri Ann to ask a few questions, as she did the makeup for a wedding I was in a year ago. She was so kind and helpful, even... Read More before I asked to set up a trial with her. Throughout my experience, she went above and beyond for me. She was easy to work with and accommodating to my makeup preferences. I love the way my makeup turned out, both at the trial and on my wedding day. It looked absolutely amazing! Her sweet spirit was a blessing to be around on my wedding day, too. Who she was as a person contributed to my day being stress-free and joyful :) you will not regret booking her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Caroline A

Very pleased! Keri Ann does a great job and I'm so happy with how my makeup turned out for my anniversary photos. Definitely recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Amber A

Keri Ann is not only an amazing make up artist, but a great person as well! She made my bridesmaids and I so beautiful for my big day and she was very easy going and a pleasure to work with. I have used her two more times since then! I would highly recommend using her and have... Read More no doubt you will have the same experience.