Makeup By Meggan

Meggan is a Makeup Artist servicing the New Orleans area. Book Meggan for your wedding or any event where you want to love the way you look! You deserve something special! Visit Makeup by Meggan's website for additional information.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

New Orleans, LA Serving New Orleans Area (504) 473-7263

Perfect Day -- Gorgeous Girls! :)

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Amanda R

I cannot say thank you enough to Meggan for doing such a fabulous job on my wedding day!! On the morning of the wedding, Meggan showed up a little before schedule to allow time for unloading and setup. We started right on time (which was really important for me that day because... Read More we were on a time crunch). She did makeup for me, my MOH, 4 bridesmaids and my mom. Not only did we all look gorgeous, but we also looked like our natural selves. Meggan used the airbrush technique and we all loved it! It stayed on all night, and, contrary to what you might think, it was really easy to take off. In addition to the wedding, Meggan did makeup for my engagement pictures and my bridal portraits. She has traveled to my house every time, making it really convenient to be in the comfort of my own home and not having to travel back home to finish getting ready. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Meggan! She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and really listens to what you want. THANK YOU MEGGAN for making me feel and look beautiful - I can't wait for you to do my makeup again! :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Aimee

If I could give 10 stars I would! Meggan has done my wedding, weddings I've been in, family pictures, and other events where I want to feel extra special! She has an incredible passion for what she does and knowledge on not only makeup but also for skincare. She takes her time... Read More to make sure you feel your absolute best. She listens to her clients with what they want but I trust her so I just let her do her thing :) Bottom line....if you are on the fence about who to book for your special day...book Meggan you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Chelsea C

Meggan has done my makeup numerous times both for weddings and for fun and I have never been disappointed. She has always left me feeling absolutely beautiful. She's so talented at what she does!! For the two weddings I was in, Meggan was professional and prompt. And we all... Read More looked gorgeous. To this day, I follow her on Instagram and I'm still amazed at her talent! I would definitely recommend Makeup By Meggan for any event!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Lauren H

I got married in 2013 and Meggan did makeup for my very large wedding party. She was extremely professional and finished in a timely manner. She did such a good job that several of my bridesmaids booked her for their weddings in the years following. I have had Meggan do my... Read More makeup several times in the past years and I have never been disappointed, she truly is amazing at what she does. I recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any occasion. Makeup by Meggan is the best!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Karen W

This company came very highly recommended but turned my daughter's wedding day into a total disaster. For 6 faces, she took 6 hours. My daughter's limo had to leave her and her bridesmaids scrambling for transportation. She showed up without an assistant which was included in... Read More the contract, along with a finishing time for 3:00. She was an hour over. My daughter was in tears, arriving for her photos an hour late, causing the reception to get started 1 1/2 hour late because so many of the formal pics had to be taken after the ceremony. My daughter's beautiful day was ruined. Nothing can make up for this. Nothing. When I complained to the owner, there was total disregard for what happened stating that (my daughter) said she was happy with her make up. She did not even get that this one service had a domino affect and totally ruined a day my daughter planned and anticipated for 2 years. Disgusting! (I am the brides mother, I paid A LOT of money for this service .. $10 more per face than the going rates).

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Aileen R

Simply put, Meggan is AMAZING. Being an out of town bride, I was worried about finding my beauty team for my wedding day. Luckily, I was searching Instagram and happened to stumble across Meggan’s page. Her work was breathtaking and exactly what I was looking for. I did my... Read More trial for my engagement pictures, which were also in New Orleans, and I knew she was the one. Not only is her work beautiful, she is also very fast! This was great because my bridal party didn’t have to be awake at an insane hour for hair and makeup. Book Meggan – you won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Stephanie R

She is the Picasso of makeup and that is all you need to know. I was lucky to have her as my makeup artist for my wedding.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Meghan C

The Bride chose to use Meggan for her wedding party. I, as a bridesmaid, was SO happy with the makeup. Meggan had a way of making me "love the way I looked" and also displayed immeasurable talent. I wish I had known of her sooner - I hope to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Ashley S

Meggan's work is flawless! She did my make up for my bridal shower, bridal shoot, rehearsal dinner and wedding. She is amazing to work with! Very organized and efficient. Thanks Meggan for helping me feel absolutely amazing on my big day!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Collyn D

Meggan did my makeup for a boudoir photo shoot, my bridals, my rehearsal dinner, and my wedding. She also did all of my bridemaids' makeup along with my mother's. Every time Meggan did my makeup it was gorgeous, and each time she was able to do something different at my... Read More request. All of my bridesmaids' makeup was beautiful. She is truly talented, and her makeup is an art. Not only is she extremely great at her job, but she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I loved using Meggan for my wedding, and I will definitely be using her for future events!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Mary Kay B

Meggan does a flawless job and does it quickly so my bridal party and I didn't have to get up super early or sit around all day waiting to get our make up done! Meggan's skill are perfection!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Lauren B

My girls and I looked fabulous on our big day! I originally did a test run with heavy makeup and decided on my big day that we had to take it down a notch or 2. Meggan listed to exactly what it was that I was going for and she executed fabulously!! She was a joy to work with.... Read More Thanks Meggan!! :)

Bride and bridal party makeup

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 melissa h

I hired Meggan to do the makeup on myself,my mom, mother in law, and bridal party for my wedding a few weeks ago. She did the makeup on 12 of us all by herself. She was fast and efficient and the end results were fabulous. I couldn't have been any happier. She does an excellent... Read More job and the price is reasonable. Would definitely recommend her.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Amanda Q

Meggan did the makeup for me (bride), 5 bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. She did exactly what we wanted - nothing over the top, but a cleaned up, stylish, natural look. The makeup came out stunning on all of us, and we heard compliments the entire night. Meggan was... Read More so friendly, professional, and easy to work with! I will definitely use her again for future events.

Makeup by Meggan - awesome bridal makeup

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Meggan was great, she arrived ahead of time and came prepared to handle our hectic bunch. We all have different face shapes and make up styles, but she managed to make everyone uniform and unique at the same time. The girls looked beautiful! I couldn't have been more pleased.

Makeup by Meggan!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Meggan did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids' and my makeup for my wedding! We did a trial a few months before that really helped me to decide what I wanted (and didn't want). She was very helpful in making those decisions as I can be pretty indecisive sometimes. She is very... Read More professional and honest about what would complement you. The airbrush lasted the entire day and night! I would recommend Meggan to anyone looking for quality makeup application!

My best self

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Crystal M

Meggan was awesome. I walked down the aisle feeling like my very best self because of Meggan. Her style and attention to detail were flawless. My whole party looked amazing and she worked quickly to keep us on time. I recommend Meggan and plan to call her for every formal... Read More event!!

Makeup by Meggan is Amazing

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Elisabeth W

Meggan did an amazing job for the makeup for my wedding. She was prompt, prepared, and professional. I really loved how she listened to my preferences for my bridesmaids. She even worked closely with my mom right before the wedding so that she would feel comfortable with... Read More professional makeup. Meggan has great attention to detail. The makeup looked great in pictures. She has an amazing calming presence about her, which I truly appreciated as I was getting ready for my big day. I would recommend Meggan for both weddings and events - she is amazing!

Wedding Make-up

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashlyn M

I decided to go with Meggan as my makeup artist for our late spring wedding in New Orleans. She was affordable and professional and made me and my girls feel at ease. My bridesmaids and I all did the airbrush makeup and were beyond pleased with the results. Our faces looked... Read More flawless and our makeup stayed put all day. What I liked most about Meggan is that she not only listened to what I wanted but was able to execute my vision to a tee. All I can say is perfection.

Great make-up artist

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Lauren T

Meggan did the make-up for me and my three bridesmaids and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Meggan is very talented. Definitely recommend her.

Felt Beautiful Inside and Out

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Amanda L

Meggan Ory is hands down one of the best makeup artists in New Orleans! I just got married and I hired Meggan for makeup for myself and my bridal party. Let me just tell you, EVERY SINGLE PERSON'S makeup looked PHENOMENAL!!!!!! Meggan does some of the best work I have ever... Read More seen! She wants to make sure you feel like yourself but a even better you. She strives to make you look and feel beautiful. Not to mention she is extremely understanding and is very easy to work with!! She is also very easy to get in touch with and is always very quick to reply to you. Meggan has done my makeup for a few events including Mardi Gras balls, bridals and my wedding day. Each time, my makeup looked beautiful. She is so versatile too. I love that she gives you the option of traditional or airbrush makeup. She has done both on me and each lasted a looooong time!! She is the best at what she does and I am so thankful and so happy and so appreciative of her!!! I HIGHLY recommend Meggan!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOVE HER!!!!

GREAT makeup artist!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Laura Z

Meggan did an AMAZING job making up myself and my bridal party! I don't wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, so she did a great job of making me look very natural, but still with enough makeup on to show up in all of my pictures. She is very friendly and organized and was... Read More great to work with. I was VERY happy with how my makeup looked and so was my bridal party. We all felt very beautiful on my wedding day! She was also very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Meggan!

Makeup By Meggan = TALENTED

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jenna R

Makeup By Meggan came extremely highly recommended by a co-worker and she lived up to the billing. Meggan and her team were absolutely terrific. I honestly have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. And all my bridesmaids looked stunning as well. We were all brimming... Read More with confidence the entire night. They did such a good job that they had quite a few others, who did not plan on getting their makeup done, trying to get themselves squeezed in before they had to leave for their next wedding. Makeup By Meggan and her team are true professionals and I would proudly recommend them to anyone! This last little part is for Meggan and her team: "Thank you for all the great memories!" -Jenna

Flawless make-up

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Laura H

Meggan did a flawless job on my wedding make-up. I loved the airbrush foundation and the smoky eyes gave my look the right pop of color.

Best MUA in New Orleans

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Lauren

I think Meggan is the best of the best. She travels to you and brings everything she needs. She is sweet and listens to what you want to look like. I told her that I don't wear much makeup and wanted to look natural but I also wanted to look different and beautiful. She did a... Read More beautiful purple eye and eyeliner to make my eyes pop. She was great when my eyes watered while applying eyeliner and eyelashes. She does airbrush which looked flawless the entire night. I was upset to wash my face before going to bed.

Meggan Ory

Meggan’s love for makeup artistry blossomed in 2005 when she began working for MAC. She has since worked and freelanced for numerous cosmetic companies and has also acquired an Esthetics license from the AVEDA Institute. As an artist, she strives to help every woman feel and look her best. Meggan is a true professional when it comes to customizing a look to compliment each and every bride’s unique character!