Makeup By Meggan

Meggan is a Makeup Artist servicing the New Orleans area. Book Meggan for your wedding or any event where you want to love the way you look! You deserve something special! Visit Makeup by Meggan's website for additional information.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

New Orleans, LA Serving New Orleans Area (504) 473-7263

Perfect Day -- Gorgeous Girls! :)

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Amanda R

I cannot say thank you enough to Meggan for doing such a fabulous job on my wedding day!! On the morning of the wedding, Meggan showed up a little before schedule to allow time for unloading and setup. We started right on time (which was really important for me that day because... Read More we were on a time crunch). She did makeup for me, my MOH, 4 bridesmaids and my mom. Not only did we all look gorgeous, but we also looked like our natural selves. Meggan used the airbrush technique and we all loved it! It stayed on all night, and, contrary to what you might think, it was really easy to take off. In addition to the wedding, Meggan did makeup for my engagement pictures and my bridal portraits. She has traveled to my house every time, making it really convenient to be in the comfort of my own home and not having to travel back home to finish getting ready. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Meggan! She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and really listens to what you want. THANK YOU MEGGAN for making me feel and look beautiful - I can't wait for you to do my makeup again! :)

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Collyn D

Meggan did my makeup for a boudoir photo shoot, my bridals, my rehearsal dinner, and my wedding. She also did all of my bridemaids' makeup along with my mother's. Every time Meggan did my makeup it was gorgeous, and each time she was able to do something different at my... Read More request. All of my bridesmaids' makeup was beautiful. She is truly talented, and her makeup is an art. Not only is she extremely great at her job, but she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I loved using Meggan for my wedding, and I will definitely be using her for future events!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Mary Kay B

Meggan does a flawless job and does it quickly so my bridal party and I didn't have to get up super early or sit around all day waiting to get our make up done! Meggan's skill are perfection!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Lauren B

My girls and I looked fabulous on our big day! I originally did a test run with heavy makeup and decided on my big day that we had to take it down a notch or 2. Meggan listed to exactly what it was that I was going for and she executed fabulously!! She was a joy to work with.... Read More Thanks Meggan!! :)

Bride and bridal party makeup

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 melissa h

I hired Meggan to do the makeup on myself,my mom, mother in law, and bridal party for my wedding a few weeks ago. She did the makeup on 12 of us all by herself. She was fast and efficient and the end results were fabulous. I couldn't have been any happier. She does an excellent... Read More job and the price is reasonable. Would definitely recommend her.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Amanda Q

Meggan did the makeup for me (bride), 5 bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. She did exactly what we wanted - nothing over the top, but a cleaned up, stylish, natural look. The makeup came out stunning on all of us, and we heard compliments the entire night. Meggan was... Read More so friendly, professional, and easy to work with! I will definitely use her again for future events.

Makeup by Meggan - awesome bridal makeup

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Meggan was great, she arrived ahead of time and came prepared to handle our hectic bunch. We all have different face shapes and make up styles, but she managed to make everyone uniform and unique at the same time. The girls looked beautiful! I couldn't have been more pleased.

Makeup by Meggan!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Meggan did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids' and my makeup for my wedding! We did a trial a few months before that really helped me to decide what I wanted (and didn't want). She was very helpful in making those decisions as I can be pretty indecisive sometimes. She is very... Read More professional and honest about what would complement you. The airbrush lasted the entire day and night! I would recommend Meggan to anyone looking for quality makeup application!

My best self

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Crystal M

Meggan was awesome. I walked down the aisle feeling like my very best self because of Meggan. Her style and attention to detail were flawless. My whole party looked amazing and she worked quickly to keep us on time. I recommend Meggan and plan to call her for every formal... Read More event!!

Makeup by Meggan is Amazing

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Elisabeth W

Meggan did an amazing job for the makeup for my wedding. She was prompt, prepared, and professional. I really loved how she listened to my preferences for my bridesmaids. She even worked closely with my mom right before the wedding so that she would feel comfortable with... Read More professional makeup. Meggan has great attention to detail. The makeup looked great in pictures. She has an amazing calming presence about her, which I truly appreciated as I was getting ready for my big day. I would recommend Meggan for both weddings and events - she is amazing!

Wedding Make-up

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashlyn M

I decided to go with Meggan as my makeup artist for our late spring wedding in New Orleans. She was affordable and professional and made me and my girls feel at ease. My bridesmaids and I all did the airbrush makeup and were beyond pleased with the results. Our faces looked... Read More flawless and our makeup stayed put all day. What I liked most about Meggan is that she not only listened to what I wanted but was able to execute my vision to a tee. All I can say is perfection.

Great make-up artist

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Lauren T

Meggan did the make-up for me and my three bridesmaids and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Meggan is very talented. Definitely recommend her.

Felt Beautiful Inside and Out

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Amanda L

Meggan Ory is hands down one of the best makeup artists in New Orleans! I just got married and I hired Meggan for makeup for myself and my bridal party. Let me just tell you, EVERY SINGLE PERSON'S makeup looked PHENOMENAL!!!!!! Meggan does some of the best work I have ever... Read More seen! She wants to make sure you feel like yourself but a even better you. She strives to make you look and feel beautiful. Not to mention she is extremely understanding and is very easy to work with!! She is also very easy to get in touch with and is always very quick to reply to you. Meggan has done my makeup for a few events including Mardi Gras balls, bridals and my wedding day. Each time, my makeup looked beautiful. She is so versatile too. I love that she gives you the option of traditional or airbrush makeup. She has done both on me and each lasted a looooong time!! She is the best at what she does and I am so thankful and so happy and so appreciative of her!!! I HIGHLY recommend Meggan!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOVE HER!!!!

GREAT makeup artist!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Laura Z

Meggan did an AMAZING job making up myself and my bridal party! I don't wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, so she did a great job of making me look very natural, but still with enough makeup on to show up in all of my pictures. She is very friendly and organized and was... Read More great to work with. I was VERY happy with how my makeup looked and so was my bridal party. We all felt very beautiful on my wedding day! She was also very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Meggan!

Makeup By Meggan = TALENTED

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jenna R

Makeup By Meggan came extremely highly recommended by a co-worker and she lived up to the billing. Meggan and her team were absolutely terrific. I honestly have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. And all my bridesmaids looked stunning as well. We were all brimming... Read More with confidence the entire night. They did such a good job that they had quite a few others, who did not plan on getting their makeup done, trying to get themselves squeezed in before they had to leave for their next wedding. Makeup By Meggan and her team are true professionals and I would proudly recommend them to anyone! This last little part is for Meggan and her team: "Thank you for all the great memories!" -Jenna

Flawless make-up

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Laura H

Meggan did a flawless job on my wedding make-up. I loved the airbrush foundation and the smoky eyes gave my look the right pop of color.

Best MUA in New Orleans

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Lauren

I think Meggan is the best of the best. She travels to you and brings everything she needs. She is sweet and listens to what you want to look like. I told her that I don't wear much makeup and wanted to look natural but I also wanted to look different and beautiful. She did a... Read More beautiful purple eye and eyeliner to make my eyes pop. She was great when my eyes watered while applying eyeliner and eyelashes. She does airbrush which looked flawless the entire night. I was upset to wash my face before going to bed.

Best Makeup I've Ever Had!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Molly M

I recently had a destination wedding in New Orleans and hired most of my wedding vendors through word of mouth referrals. I must say, choosing Meggan for my and my wedding party's makeup was the best of them all. She was highly professional, sweet and very talented. She... Read More was great at communicating with me via email throughout our year long planning. During my trial I had misplaced the visuals I brought to show her what I wanted for my makeup. All I had to do was show her one photo and use a couple adjectives and it was as if she could read my mind. She did exactly what I wanted! On the day of, my makeup was done early in the morning and it lasted until the bitter end (too late in the night to admit!) despite all of the humidity, eating, dancing and many hours. She also did the makeup for my five bridesmaids and both my mother and future mother in law. Each of my bridesmaids were blown away with how beautiful they looked and despite not being people that wear makeup typically, they said they never felt too "made-up." My mothers had never had their makeup professionally done and both raved about how sweet Meggan and her assistant were and how impressed they were with their results. I would highly recommend her for anyone who wants a no-fuss, highly talented makeup artist for their Big Day!

Meggan is the most talented out there!

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Tricia C

Meggan's work is flawless! She did my bridals and all of the bridal party on the big day. I have received so many compliments on my makeup and everyone said the bridal party looked like models. I would recommend Meggan to anyone! She is the BEST!

Bridesmaid Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Aimee R

"Makeup by Meggan" did makeup for a couple of weddings I have been in! 1 of my friends and my sister! Both times..she has been spot on with everyone's look! She did my moms makeup and my mom has always been beautiful to me but SHE WAS GORGEOUS!! Meggan did an absolute wonderful... Read More job! She is young, very fashionable and knows her makeup! I would highly recommend her for anyone's makeup, any occasion! Thanks again Meggan!! Can't wait till you do my wedding :)

Easy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Heena R

For my pre- wedding events I decided to do my own makeup and last minute I changed my mind and got a referral for Meggan! Best thing ever! She was on- time, easy to talk to and understood exactly what I wanted. My look was for my Indian event- Garba, so I wanted something that... Read More would last all night without sweating my face off- and she did just that! Thanks Meggan!

BEST MAKEUP ARTIST

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Brittany F

Meggan is a life saver! Her work is amazing and all my girls looked beautiful. Meggan did our makeup at the hair salon the day of the wedding which was on a Sunday. She arrived early and set up for the day. Meggan was kind and funny which was comforting because as a bride you... Read More are nervous about everything going wrong. If you are looking for perfection, contact Meggan because she will make sure you look the best on your big day. I cannot thank her enough for being my makeup artist for my wedding and for all future occasions. Her prices are very reasonable in the market as well especially for the wonderful job she does. Meggan is also very professional. The guest at the wedding were complementing on how good all of my girls and I makeup looked. I would choose Meggan for any occasion because she does a fabulous job!

Life Saver!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Mary F

I did not originally have Make Up by Meggan booked for my wedding. My girl cancelled on me only ten days before my wedding. Meggan came highly recommended by a friend of mine that had experienced Meggan's work first hand. I called Meggan and (by some miracle) she was available... Read More for my day! Meggan requires a contract, which is great because once it is signed, she is guaranteed for your day. She showed up on time (she does travel out of the Kenner, Metairie area), does AMAZING work, and utilizes her time very well. She brings everything that she needs: her own chair, her make up, and eyelashes if you desire. She is very reasonably priced for the quality of service she provides. I was very very pleased with Meggan's work. My bridesmaids And I looked flawless the entire night. I say I got the better make up artist with Meggan. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She made me feel truly beautiful!

Meggan Ory

Meggan’s love for makeup artistry blossomed in 2005 when she began working for MAC. She has since worked and freelanced for numerous cosmetic companies and has also acquired an Esthetics license from the AVEDA Institute. As an artist, she strives to help every woman feel and look her best. Meggan is a true professional when it comes to customizing a look to compliment each and every bride’s unique character!