Makeup By Meggan

Meggan is a Makeup Artist servicing the New Orleans area. Book Meggan for your wedding or any event where you want to love the way you look! You deserve something special! Visit Makeup by Meggan's website for additional information.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

New Orleans, LA Serving New Orleans Area (504) 473-7263

Perfect Day -- Gorgeous Girls! :)

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Amanda R

I cannot say thank you enough to Meggan for doing such a fabulous job on my wedding day!! On the morning of the wedding, Meggan showed up a little before schedule to allow time for unloading and setup. We started right on time (which was really important for me that day because... Read More we were on a time crunch). She did makeup for me, my MOH, 4 bridesmaids and my mom. Not only did we all look gorgeous, but we also looked like our natural selves. Meggan used the airbrush technique and we all loved it! It stayed on all night, and, contrary to what you might think, it was really easy to take off. In addition to the wedding, Meggan did makeup for my engagement pictures and my bridal portraits. She has traveled to my house every time, making it really convenient to be in the comfort of my own home and not having to travel back home to finish getting ready. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Meggan! She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and really listens to what you want. THANK YOU MEGGAN for making me feel and look beautiful - I can't wait for you to do my makeup again! :)

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Lauren R

I am so pleased with Meggan’s amazing work for my bridal party and myself! She made us all look absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was happy with their makeup! I’ve never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! You can even buy the lip gloss she uses! Thank you Meggan for... Read More everything!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Caroline T

Meggan is the absolute best!! Incredibly talented, professional and a joy to work with!! My bridesmaids and I felt gorgeous for my wedding day!! Several commented they had never had their makeup done so well, myself included! Would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Lindsey L

I can honestly say that I probably will never use anyone else for my makeup. She is professional, has the sweetest personality, and always makes me feel fabulous! She has been doing my makeup for a little over a year now and no matter what color palettes we use, it always looks... Read More amazing! On my wedding day, everyone looked stunning! She is, without a doubt, the best!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Sarah R

Her work is amazing! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 K H

Annsley did my bridal makeup and the makeup for my bridal party and she was absolutely fantastic! I just love her! She has the most positive energy, and is so sweet and calm, which is exactly what any bride wants on her wedding day in case of pre-wedding jitters! She took the... Read More time to ask questions to make sure everyone in my bridal party loved their makeup, had the look they wanted, felt comfortable, and looked like themselves, only better! I’m super picky about my makeup, to the point that I was hesitant to even hire anyone to do my makeup for my wedding, but she really covered all the details I wanted done and executed them perfectly! The final result was stunning, picture-perfect makeup that lasted all night!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Christina R

Meggan is by far the best! I wouldn't trust anyone else to make me feel my best on such an important and special day. Her work is flawless, and her personality brings light and a sense of peace to what can be a stressful time for a bride! I recommend Makeup by Meggan to every... Read More bride I meet.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Christina R

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Shaina F

My experience from start to finish with Meggan was amazing. Aside from being incredibly talented, she is super professional and very responsive when inquiring about her services. The day of my wedding she was on time, quick and efficient. Her assistant, Annsley was very talented... Read More as well. They both brought a positive energy into my bridal suite and made everyone extra beautiful. If I were to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Alexis A

I can’t say enough great things about Meggan! She made me look absolutely flawless on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids looked stunning as well. She has pure artistic talent and can make any vision of your dreams come to life. I would recommend her to anyone wanting... Read More perfection! My makeup stayed on all through the night even my lips which were her brand of lip stain in the “Loren” shade. Thank you Meggan!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Ashlyn E

Meggan was absolutely amazing! My sisters (bride included) and I got our makeup done on my sisters wedding day and she did an incredible job on all 4 of us. I have never gotten so many compliments in my life on my makeup. She truly is the best there is!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Aimee

If I could give 10 stars I would! Meggan has done my wedding, weddings I've been in, family pictures, and other events where I want to feel extra special! She has an incredible passion for what she does and knowledge on not only makeup but also for skincare. She takes her time... Read More to make sure you feel your absolute best. She listens to her clients with what they want but I trust her so I just let her do her thing :) Bottom line....if you are on the fence about who to book for your special day...book Meggan you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Chelsea C

Meggan has done my makeup numerous times both for weddings and for fun and I have never been disappointed. She has always left me feeling absolutely beautiful. She's so talented at what she does!! For the two weddings I was in, Meggan was professional and prompt. And we all... Read More looked gorgeous. To this day, I follow her on Instagram and I'm still amazed at her talent! I would definitely recommend Makeup By Meggan for any event!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Lauren H

I got married in 2013 and Meggan did makeup for my very large wedding party. She was extremely professional and finished in a timely manner. She did such a good job that several of my bridesmaids booked her for their weddings in the years following. I have had Meggan do my... Read More makeup several times in the past years and I have never been disappointed, she truly is amazing at what she does. I recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any occasion. Makeup by Meggan is the best!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Karen W

This company came very highly recommended but turned my daughter's wedding day into a total disaster. For 6 faces, she took 6 hours. My daughter's limo had to leave her and her bridesmaids scrambling for transportation. She showed up without an assistant which was included in... Read More the contract, along with a finishing time for 3:00. She was an hour over. My daughter was in tears, arriving for her photos an hour late, causing the reception to get started 1 1/2 hour late because so many of the formal pics had to be taken after the ceremony. My daughter's beautiful day was ruined. Nothing can make up for this. Nothing. When I complained to the owner, there was total disregard for what happened stating that (my daughter) said she was happy with her make up. She did not even get that this one service had a domino affect and totally ruined a day my daughter planned and anticipated for 2 years. Disgusting! (I am the brides mother, I paid A LOT of money for this service .. $10 more per face than the going rates).

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Aileen R

Simply put, Meggan is AMAZING. Being an out of town bride, I was worried about finding my beauty team for my wedding day. Luckily, I was searching Instagram and happened to stumble across Meggan’s page. Her work was breathtaking and exactly what I was looking for. I did my... Read More trial for my engagement pictures, which were also in New Orleans, and I knew she was the one. Not only is her work beautiful, she is also very fast! This was great because my bridal party didn’t have to be awake at an insane hour for hair and makeup. Book Meggan – you won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Stephanie R

She is the Picasso of makeup and that is all you need to know. I was lucky to have her as my makeup artist for my wedding.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Meghan C

The Bride chose to use Meggan for her wedding party. I, as a bridesmaid, was SO happy with the makeup. Meggan had a way of making me "love the way I looked" and also displayed immeasurable talent. I wish I had known of her sooner - I hope to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Ashley S

Meggan's work is flawless! She did my make up for my bridal shower, bridal shoot, rehearsal dinner and wedding. She is amazing to work with! Very organized and efficient. Thanks Meggan for helping me feel absolutely amazing on my big day!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Collyn D

Meggan did my makeup for a boudoir photo shoot, my bridals, my rehearsal dinner, and my wedding. She also did all of my bridemaids' makeup along with my mother's. Every time Meggan did my makeup it was gorgeous, and each time she was able to do something different at my... Read More request. All of my bridesmaids' makeup was beautiful. She is truly talented, and her makeup is an art. Not only is she extremely great at her job, but she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I loved using Meggan for my wedding, and I will definitely be using her for future events!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Mary Kay B

Meggan does a flawless job and does it quickly so my bridal party and I didn't have to get up super early or sit around all day waiting to get our make up done! Meggan's skill are perfection!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Lauren B

My girls and I looked fabulous on our big day! I originally did a test run with heavy makeup and decided on my big day that we had to take it down a notch or 2. Meggan listed to exactly what it was that I was going for and she executed fabulously!! She was a joy to work with.... Read More Thanks Meggan!! :)

Bride and bridal party makeup

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 melissa h

I hired Meggan to do the makeup on myself,my mom, mother in law, and bridal party for my wedding a few weeks ago. She did the makeup on 12 of us all by herself. She was fast and efficient and the end results were fabulous. I couldn't have been any happier. She does an excellent... Read More job and the price is reasonable. Would definitely recommend her.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Amanda Q

Meggan did the makeup for me (bride), 5 bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. She did exactly what we wanted - nothing over the top, but a cleaned up, stylish, natural look. The makeup came out stunning on all of us, and we heard compliments the entire night. Meggan was... Read More so friendly, professional, and easy to work with! I will definitely use her again for future events.

Makeup by Meggan - awesome bridal makeup

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Meggan was great, she arrived ahead of time and came prepared to handle our hectic bunch. We all have different face shapes and make up styles, but she managed to make everyone uniform and unique at the same time. The girls looked beautiful! I couldn't have been more pleased.

Meggan Ory

Meggan’s love for makeup artistry blossomed in 2005 when she began working for MAC. She has since worked and freelanced for numerous cosmetic companies and has also acquired an Esthetics license from the AVEDA Institute. As an artist, she strives to help every woman feel and look her best. Meggan is a true professional when it comes to customizing a look to compliment each and every bride’s unique character!