Want Glam??

I am an on-site experienced and certified makeup artist. I specialize in glamour for bridal parties, engagement photos, prom and any other special occasion when you want some extra glam! I'm here to cater to you and make this a stress-free,and most of all, enjoyable experience. From bold and beautiful to elegant and ethereal, I've got you covered. Contact me to set up your trial today 480-374-9774.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving the Tri-state area (480) 374-9774
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Brittany M

One of my biggest concerns for my wedding was make up (what bride doesn't want to look flawless on their wedding day?!). I've gotten my make up done many, many times before for all different occasions and I love getting it done! However, it never failed .. I was never completely... Read More satisfied and there was always something I felt I needed to fix. When telling Milan this and concerns about my skin as well as my vision for the big day, she was nothing but understanding, professional, fun and easy to talk to! I felt so comfortable talking to her and it finally seemed like I found someone who was on the same page as me and shared similar ideas. My trial and wedding day were the only times I've ever completely loved my make up and didn't have to change a thing! I've never felt more confident or more beautiful! Milan is a true talent and a beautiful person inside and out. I can't thank her enough for the amazing job she did for me and my bridal party. She is my #1 make up recommendation to everyone I know. I'm so happy to have a friend and go-to make up artist in one!

2016-06-21T15:44:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you my love!! So happy I was able to make all your make up dreams come true!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kelly C

Milan provided the hair and makeup for myself and my two maids of honor on my wedding day. She was absolutely amazing to work with and made us all look like the best versions of ourselves! Her laid back style and energetic and happy personality made the entire process so... Read More flawless. As someone going for a simple bridal look and elegant updo hairstyle, Milan delivered and some! Highly recommend her for both hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Emma B

There aren't even the words to describe how amazing Milan is! Being a makeup artist myself, the thought of having someone else do my makeup for my wedding made me super nervous. My trial with Milan was the first and only trial I did! She's incredible! She not only nailed the... Read More look I was going for on the first attempt but actually made me look even better than I could've imagined! On the day of the wedding, she made me, all of my girls and my mom looks absolutely stunning! Everyone was so incredibly happy with their makeup and said they had never felt more beautiful! She's fantastic and her work is perfection. Thank you Milan! I can't wait to have you do my makeup again because you're amazing! !!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Danielle W

Milan was incredible and very talented. My bridesmaids and I had a few trials before her. As soon as we saw what she could do we all knew she was the one to have do our makeup for my wedding. She is very sweet and listens to what you want. I received so many compliments on my... Read More makeup and it lasted all day and night even with dancing and sweating. My makeup did not budge! That was very important to me. Every bride wants to looks and feel beautiful on their special day and Milan truly made that dream come true. I highly recommend her, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Liz C

Milan is a makeup magician! My wedding was this past March 2017 in Princeton, NJ and she came highly recommended by another wedding vendor of mine. I had a makeup trial in December in conjunction with a holiday photo session and she created the most beautiful, fresh and flawless... Read More look that we then recreated on my wedding day. She uses the highest quality products, her color palette is extensive and the lighting equipment she brings is top quality, so both in person and professional photos look very natural. She has a fun and easy going personality that makes working with her an absolute pleasure! My girls in my bridal party all used her too and to this day we talk about how wonderful all of our makeup turned out and how it lasted throughout the entire event. I would recommend Milan for any occasion or event you may have and we look forward to working with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mikaela C

Milan was such a pleasure to have as a part of my day! She made sure my look was perfect, and exactly what I wanted! She is sweet, personable, and very talented. Definitely recommend, not just for weddings; but any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Marina T

Used Milan for my Bachlorette party and for my wedding. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. Her work is absolutely flawless and you will definitely not be disappointed. She was there at 530 in the morning on my wedding day and finished all my girls ahead of schedule.... Read More I will definitely use her again and highly recommend you do as well.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mia S

Milan is the absolute best!! She's done my prom makeup in past years and did my makeup for my wedding. Whether I want something simple or bold, she is incredibly versatile and I'm always SO happy with the end result!! Milan has me looking/feeling flawless with every appointment!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Stacey D

Milan is so down-to-earth and friendly. She makes you feel so comfortable and is incredibly talented. I am afro-latina and have always had a hard time finding someone that can match my complexion correctly. Milan does this effortlessly. Milan is magical. She is such a pleasure... Read More to work with, and honestly I would not trust anyone to make me more beautiful for my big day.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Liana J

Milan did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! She was time efficient, energetic and just knew the look I was hoping for, without be having to say it. My bridal party and I were extremely pleased with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Krystal D

Milan does makeup like no other. She is extremely skilled at her craft. She made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I would give her another 5 stars if I could. The girl is seriously talented. Thanks for everything Milan!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Dana L

I cannot say enough about the talent Milan has when it comes to makeup. She did my makeup for my wedding and it was stunning. I received so many complaints all night. Not only is Milan talented, but she is also sweet and extremely responsive.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Angela A

Milan was great throughout the entire process from the initial discussion to the wedding day. She was very attentive and was able to help me decide what would be perfect for my wedding day. Milan made me feel so comfortable and her assistants on the wedding day were great! All... Read More of my bridesmaids were so happy with their results and we received a lot of compliments throughout the night. I would definitely recommend Milan!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Desiree R

The toughest choice for me was makeup on my wedding day. But I knew once Milan did my trial this girl was it! She is the best. Not only is she so easy to work with but my makeup held up all day long and looks phenomenal. I usually do my own makeup but on my wedding day wanted to... Read More try to stay as relaxed as possible. Thank you for making my bridal party and myself look amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Brittany C

I had scheduled my bridal makeup trial two different times with Milan, both cancelled by her. The first I was understanding due to an emergency, the second I rescheduled 2-3 months in advance to do trial for my bridal shower, and she cancelled again due to scheduling conflict... Read More only 2 weeks before this date. Needless to say I did NOT reschedule again and found someone else for my wedding makeup who has been much more responsive and organized, and I have already done my makeup trial which turned out great.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Krystal O

If you are looking for a beautiful, flawless make up job you need to contact Milan immediately and pray she isn't booked! I cannot say enough good things about her. She was able to NAIL the look I was going for better than I was even picturing it- and without much clear... Read More direction from me! Haha. My bridal party and mother looked absolutely STUNNING- and this is coming from someone who is into makeup (I did my sisters makeup for her wedding). Milan showed up early and stayed later than she was supposed to just to make sure everything was perfect. She even helped with the flower girls! Milan is a true professional, amazing at her craft. On top of all of that she has a great personality. She was everyone's favorite vendor! Oh yeah, and she has the cutest baby LOL! You're definitely missing it if you don't hire this awesome woman!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kristen P

Milan was such a pleasure to work with! She was at the house extra early to make sure she would have enough time to work with everyone and stay on our schedule! She made me and my girls look and feel so beautiful on my special day! She gave me just the look I wanted and it... Read More lasted all day and night. Everyone complemented on how great my makeup looked ❤️ If you are looking for a talented makeup artist who cares about her clients, choose makeup by Milan for sure!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Katie G

I love this girl! She's amazing at making faces look flawless. She has the personality to follow it also. She's on time and stay on your time schedule to make your day run smooth! I can't thank her enough for making my vision of my makeup come to life! I don't wear a lot of... Read More makeup to begin with so I was nervous about it but she did exactly what I wanted and then some :) I also used her for my bachelorette party makeup and got a million comoliments! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER! ❤️

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kelly Z

I would give milan 10 stars if that were an option. omg, this woman is AMAZING! you can stop your search here if you have stumbled across Milan. Honestly, I was a little hesitant at first to pick a vendor from online, having known no one that has used them before, but when I... Read More stumbled upon Milan's page, saw her portfolio, I knew I had to give her a try. we did a trial of makeup and hair at my house, and I have never looked more beautiful. I knew she was the one!! she is so down to earth, and SO talented at what she does. my wedding was on Sunday, and I have never gotten more compliments in my entire life. all night long everyone would come up to me and remark on how stunning my bridesmaids and I all looked. I have never been more beautiful and flawless in my entire life. the makeup and hair she did stayed in perfect place the entire night, from 9 am until 10 pm it was perfect still!!!! milan absolutely made my wedding dreams come true. she is awesome, great prices, so talented! my friend who is getting married next year already booked with her, can't say enough great things about Milan!!!!! ♡♡♡

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Deidre J

I loved everything about my makeup Milan was AMAZING!! I loved everything about Milan she was very sweet, punctual, reasonably priced, flexible and overall pleasure it was like having your girlfriend do your make up :). The girls in my bridal party were beyond pleased with... Read More their makeup and I felt BEAUTIFUL!!! I even slept in my makeup and it still looked good the next morning LOL!!! Thank you so much until the next event. Ladies if you want your face beat to the gods honey call Milan!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Christa F

Makeup for my wedding day was absolutely perfect. She did my bridal party including bride n groom mother's my grandma and another cousin all in an efficient fun professional manner. We all loved her and would use her again and highly recommend!! Made us all beyond expected. Not... Read More to mention thru all the crying, dancing, sweating the makeup never came off!! Thank you Milan for your beautiful work and making my day so beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Kristin D

Booking Milan to do my makeup for my wedding was the best choice I made in the whole wedding process! She made this whole stressful experience so easy and made me feel so comfortable! I highly recommend her everyone!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

I got married this past April and the makeup artist I had booked, bailed! So in a frenzy I found Milan and she made all my makeup dreams come true! She was able to translate exactly what I was saying and describing into the most beautiful wedding look ever! My pictures came out... Read More amazing and my whole wedding party looked flawless! I was beyond impressed with her professionalism and her positive energy. I recommend Milan to EVERY bride! She is the best!! Thank you Milan for making me feel my best on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Marianne P

Milan is so professional and makes you feel so at ease and so beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Brielle N

I truly cannot say enough about Milan, she is as sweet as she is talented! She is a pleasure to be around and her work is magnificent - she made each girl in my sister's bridal party look AMAZING. Hands down the most beautiful all of the girls have ever looked. I am looking... Read More forward to my own big day so that she can work her magic once again. I highly recommend Milan, you will not be disappointed!

Milan Sanchez

My name is Milan and for the past 10 years I have worked for the most prestigious makeup company in the industry, MAC, where I was trained and certified. I have worked countless weddings and have had a part in making hundreds of brides feel radiant and glamorous. As a recent bride, I know the stress and thought that goes into a wedding, and just how important it is to feel your ultimate best as you walk down that aisle. I take great pride in my work and am completely fulfilled with making women feel beautiful and confident for a living. Being a part of your special day, really makes my day!!