Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

301 Front Street, Catasauqua, PA (484) 764-1769

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Libby H

Kimberly did a fabulous job! She made my bridesmaids and I feel absolutely flawless. I don't typically wear any makeup, and I knew my husband was worried about me getting my makeup done. Kimberly made me look amazing without me feeling fake and not myself. She also was great... Read More with our lashes, choosing which ones best went with our face and eyes. I couldn't have asked for more! Super friendly, flexible and professional!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Monica M

Roxy did my makeup for my wedding. I loved working with her. First she was willing to come out for just me the day of my wedding (many other artists required a certain number of people to go on location). I had my makeup trial a few months before my wedding at Roxy's studio. I... Read More felt like I was hanging out with a long lost friend. Roxy is wonderful! During my trial, she worked with me to find the perfect look, even though it too a little longer then planned. The day of My wedding, she came out to my parents house to do my makeup. She brought all her supplies, chair, and lighting. Roxy helped me stay calm and relaxed as everything was coming together. I felt so beautiful and received many compliments on my makeup. So glad I chose Makeup by Roxy! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kayla B

Roxy's team did my bridal party's hair. I can not say enough about how awesome everyone looked! It was so great because they traveled to the Hampton Inn in Easton to do all 9 girl's hair. Roxy is super easy to talk with and always calls/texts back right away! We were on... Read More track with time and done slightly before we planned to be. I even had a head piece and vale that they made look amazing in my hair.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Megan C

Roxy and her team are absolutely amazing!! I cannot rave enough about them! Roxy makes everything so easy and flow seamlessly from start to finish. I used Makeup by Roxy for makeup and spray tanning. I had a big wedding party, and Roxy and her team handled it with ease. I looked... Read More and felt beautiful on my wedding day, and that is thanks to Roxy! I am definitely a client for life!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Hilary S

Roxy did mine and my bridesmaids wedding makeup and she was AMAZING. I don't typically wear a lot of make up so everything she did she checked with me to make sure I was comfortable with it. She also sent me such nice text messages leading up to my wedding day and really helped... Read More to calm my nerves. I can't say enough good things about Roxy & the job she did with my makeup. I would recommend her to anyone a million times. :)

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Arika Z

I had a small budget wedding, but I wanted to spring for something special to look great in my photos and I am SO glad I did. Roxy (owner & makeup artist) and Jesse (hair stylist) did a phenomenal job on my wedding look. They hit the nail on the head with what I was looking for... Read More on the first shot. I could not have been happier with the look they created. I felt beautiful and confident. Both ladies are friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. After posting my photos to social media, my inbox was filled with people dying to know who I used for my makeup & hair. I highly recommend Makeup by Roxy for any event where you want to look your very best!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Danielle S

Roxy did an AMAZING job on my bridesmaids and myself for my wedding! She created such a natural look for us and made us look amazing! I would recommend Makeup by Roxy to anyone in need of a makeup artist, whether it be for your wedding, prom or any special occasion! She is so... Read More easy to work with and very professional!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Molly B

The makeup looked absolutely stunning!! I had Bianca do my makeup along with one of my bridesmaids and flower girl. It looked amazing in all the pictures and it stayed on the whole night.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Megan A

If you are getting married in the Lehigh Valley, you HAVE to use Roxy! From the moment I booked with her, she was such a joy to work with. As a woman who doesn't typically wear make-up, Roxy made sure that I was satisfied with everything, and put any worries I had at ease. She... Read More constantly checked in on me along the way, even on the day of the wedding. It's so unusual to experience personal touches like that, but it meant a lot! If I could give 10 stars I would. Please, do yourself a favor and book with Makeup by Roxy!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Robyn G

Roxy was excellent to work with! She did an incredible job on my makeup as well as my bridal party's makeup. She was professional and fun and made sure that I was happy at all times. I wanted to look elegant and gorgeous without looking over done or too made-up and she... Read More delivered! I recommend her makeup artistry for anyone for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Alysa V

Roxy was a pleasure to work with. She was prompt and friendly. Matty did my make up for my wedding and he made the day fun and calm. He is talented and I LOVED his work. I felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Roxy and Matty!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Heather M

I am so happy with the on-site makeup services by Roxy and her assistant Kimberly. They did makeup for myself, my mother and MIL, all 6 of my bridesmaids and everyone LOVED how their makeup looked! Everyone looked gorgeous. After I had my trial with Roxy I knew I had picked... Read More the right makeup artist for my wedding day. She made me feel so beautiful, but I still looked like myself. Roxy even helped calm me down when I started getting emotional the morning of my wedding. She was so sweet and graciously dealt with my crying in the middle of her doing my eye makeup (sorry)! Once I got over my jitters, she efficiently completed my makeup and made sure I was happy with the result. Would definitely recommend Makeup by Roxy for your bridal makeup!! Thanks, Roxy!

The Best in the Lehigh Valley

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Megan R

It was such an incredible pleasure to work with Roxy on my wedding day. From our initial contact, through the trial, and the days leading up to the wedding, Roxy was incredibly professional, timely and informative. I've never had my makeup professionally done before and felt so... Read More comfortable working with Roxy, she explains every step, and every product. She's super accommodating about any changes and made me feel like a million bucks. Besides my bridal makeup she also did my mother's and flower girls. They both looked so incredibly natural. She uses great quality products! Our wedding day was pretty hot, the makeup was def put to the test, and lasted completely through the entire 14+ hour day. I would highly recommend Roxy! Getting your makeup done by her is a must!

Awesome

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Kate H

Fantastic makeup!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Bianca R

Roxy and Marty were amazing! Not only they made us beautiful on my wedding day, they made me relax and laugh throughout our appointment. Plus, the makeup held up throughout the day (had makeup done at 11am and lasted until I washed my face before midnight). Highly recommended!... Read More :D