$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

5708 Bryanstone Place, Raleigh, NC (919) 208-1579

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Cristy R

Scotty did an awesome job. He was gracious enough to travel to meet for our consultation and also for the wedding. He double checked everything before the wedding and made sure he had everything correct. Through out the wedding day he came up to me multiple times to make sure... Read More everything was how I wanted it. His prices are extremely reasonable for such great services. His light setup is awesome also! I have nothing negative to say about my experience with him!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Christina T

Scotty did a great job for a great price, and we couldn't be more pleased! He was very thorough in communicating details up to the big day, and was flexible as our timeline and needs shifted. He made a custom song from the Groom-Mother dance that was perfect! He also engaged our... Read More guests by asking for their requests at dinner. Just one tip: ask to see the list of requests before dancing starts if you don't want an surprises from your guests :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Melissa P

Scotty was everything we could have hoped for in a DJ and more! He was so helpful, friendly, and professional. He went around to tables chatting and asking for song requests. My guests loved him!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Angelena B

Scotty has such a great personality – and although you assume that as a DJ this is a must, it’s not always the case. Everyone at our wedding kept coming up to as and asking “where did you find him?!? He is such a character!” Scotty is very straightforward with pricing and... Read More services; which is a breath of fresh air when it comes to DJs; it’s become an “everything and the kitchen sink” kind of business. I just wanted a DJ and Scotty was just that! He was very responsive in all emails and provided us with great suggestions and advice as needed. He arrived early as planned to setup and was willing to work with us on timing throughout the ceremony and reception. He was great with our guests, going around and getting them involved in the music, checking on toast requests, etc. He also hosted the shoe game for us, which was quite entertaining; he added just enough humor to keep the guest laughing throughout. If I ever need a DJ again, he will definitely be the person I book.