On location Bridal Hair + Makeup

Making You Glow is a dedicated Hair + Makeup team that creates a relaxed, sparkling and memorable experience at any location. Our belief is that any person is beautiful and it is our pleasure to reveal your inner confidence through Hair Styling and Makeup Artistry. Through positive energy, an obsession for our craft and continuing education, we engage with our clients to make them feel special. It is a complete privilege to be able to do what we love for a living, and to be a part of such a significant day of a person’s life. To play a role, even if it is a small role, in someone’s Wedding Day is an incredibly honoring experience. Every client is different and every client is inspiring. We are not creating beauty, but revealing it, because every woman is beautiful.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

494 West St., East Bridgewater, MA North Shore MA, South Shore MA, Cape Cod, RI, CT, NH, VT, (508) 468-5713

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Amy d

Sarah is absolutely AMAZING. Booking Making You Glow is truly a no brainer. Hair and makeup is a vital part of a wedding, and my bridesmaids, mother, and I are so incredibly lucky and ecstatic that we booked the best possible makeup and hair artists possible. Sarah starts with... Read More a bridal makeup and hair trial. She is so relaxed and makes you feel comfortable right away. She is extremely professional and knew exactly what to do for my bridal look. She even asked to see my wedding dress to ensure that my bridal look matched my dress. After the bridal trial I was in love. She then sends a bridesmaid frequently asked question memo and organized schedule showing who would be doing hair and makeup and at what time. It was perfect to stay organized the day of and to prep the bridesmaids prior to the big day. When Kyle, Lani, and Sarah arrived I couldn't have been happier. They are the dream team. The hair and makeup that they styled on myself, the bridesmaids, and my mother was stunning. It was more than I could ever ask for. To top it off, they provided lip touch up bags, and made sure we were picture perfect before they left. I can't say it enough, they are AMAZING. Thank you so much for making one of the most important days of my life feel like a fairytale. You are incredible.

2017-07-18T10:16:32 Response from the vendor

Amy you are so sweet!!! You and all of your girls were a dream to work with!! Thank you for choosing us for your Big Day!!! Can you get married again? I want a repeat!! xoxo

You will not regret choosing Sarah and her girls!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Laura L

Probably the easiest decision I made for my wedding (besides the groom!) was picking Sarah Rodrigues and Making You Glow for our hair and makeup. Sarah is phenomenally talented and so worth spending the money! She did the makeup and her team did the hair at my cousin's wedding... Read More and she looked like an absolute movie star. Once it was time for me to get married, I just HAD to go with her. She is down to Earth, hilarious, and goes with the flow. She made the whole process as easy and transplarent as possible, communicated via text (which was super easy compared to other vendors), was very accessible and flexible with my hectic schedule (especially considering I planned my wedding from a far). She also worked really well with my photographer and other vendors which was amazing. I truly cannot speak more highly of Sarah and her team. They all felt like part of the bridal party as we were getting ready and I wish they could have come to the wedding WITH us! I had so much fun with the trial and, what's even more important... Sarah made every single one of my girls (including my non-makeup wearing mother, and my makeup allergic mother-in-law) feel the most beautiful they've ever felt. My mother-in-law had natural looking lashes put on and she could not believe how amazing and natural she looked... Same story with my very conservative mother. She didn't want to look like a "clown" or a you-know-what, and we truly all just looked like enhanced versions of ourselves. That airbrush is a MIRACLE worker if you want to look flawless on your wedding day! I wish I could attach pictures to this review, because it was seriously the best decision I made. I felt gorgeous on the most photographed day of my life and we had the best time getting ready. BOOK SARAH and Making You Glow FAST, you will NOT regret it!!! I can't wait for one of my friends to get married now so they can book her and I can get my hair and makeup done as a bridesmaid! Haha!

2015-10-13T07:49:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review Laura!!!! It was so awesome working with you and all of your girls!!! Not to mention the location being a great view to work by! You were all amazing!! xoxo

Flawless Hair and Makeup!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Jennifer B

From the moment I booked Sarah for my 7/14/12 wedding, I knew I had made the right choice! Sarah is very personable and won't stop until her clients are completely satisfied. When I went for my hair and makeup trial, I had some ideas as to how I wanted to look, but left it up to... Read More Sarah to play around and do what she felt would look best. We tried a couple of styles, but she didn't stop until I was 100% in LOVE with look - no matter how long it took! For the make-up, she took the time to perfectly match the color of the foundation to my skin. I highly recommend using the airbrush foundation. It is so light and never felt greasy. The best part about it was that it lasted ALL day - without any touch-ups! Since I don't wear a lot of make-up on a day-to-day basis and I've never had someone else do it, I was worried I wouldn't look like myself. However, I had the exact opposite experience! She really made me glow and look beautiful! My skin looked absolutely flawless! On the day of my wedding, Sarah and her team arrived early to set up and immediately got started. They listened to each of my bridesmaids and one even ventured out of her comfort zone to make sure my friends were happy with their look and got exactly what they wanted. Everyone was easy to talk to and helped make my day special. They even stayed around to do touch-ups before we left. Sarah even stayed to help put on my veil and teach us all the proper way to "cry" so we didn't ruin our make-up! I can't tell you how many people complimented my bridesmaids and I on our hair and make-up! I highly recommend Sarah for your upcoming wedding! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Amy S

Sarah is a rare and beautiful gem. She has a bubbly, warm personality and makes every client feel special. We met when she did my hair and makeup for a boudoir photo shoot (my wedding gift for my husband), which was amazing because she made me feel comfortable and gorgeous... Read More despite being very nervous. The makeup and curls she put in at 9:30am lasted ALL day and night on a warm summer day! I was lucky that Sarah was free on my wedding day. She did my hair along with 3 other bridesmaids. Everyone's look was different (messy bun with tendrils, a side bun with a cool twist, and a funky braid/bun and I wore my hair half up, eventually tucked tighter after the ceremony to be almost a low-pony), and all of the girls looked amazing and it held all night with dancing and another warm day. I was so afraid to not like my hair (I have long dirty blonde hair) on my wedding day after so many proms and bridesmaid updos that I never loved. This was different - I loved it and I felt like ME! (I had a different makeup artist that I had previous hired for all of the wedding makeup, but would have gladly hired Sarah for that too) And outside of her talent, Sarah is organized, professional and prompt. She put together a schedule which I was then able to take an add the other hairdresser and makeup artists to in order to keep the entire morning of the wedding on track. She arrived prepared exactly on time. HIRE SARAH and her TEAM!!

2017-10-05T16:44:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amy!!!! I'm still talking about your Wedding day!!!! I loved being with you all day!! You and Emmanuel are such an amazing couple. We definitely have to go on a double date!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica B

Sarah and the rest of the Making You Glow team helped to make my wedding day perfect! Sarah is extremely organized, flexible, responsive, and professional. She was the first of my many vendors to create a timeline of the day (color coded and all)! Her and the team made all 13 of... Read More my family members look beautiful the morning of my wedding. They finished our hair on schedule- a stress reliever for any bride. Making You Glow exceeded my expectations. They were not only my hair stylists but it felt like they were our own mini wedding planners, helping to facilitate a perfect wedding morning. Everything went so smoothly. I would recommend Making You Glow to all future brides who expect top notch service!

2017-10-05T16:41:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jess!!!!! You were so easy to work with!!! I hope your Wedding was as awesome as you and Aaron! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Melissa F

I want to give a big shoutout to Sarah, and Lani for making my bridal party look beautiful for my special day. I am usually super self conscious, and I truly felt stunning when she was done working her magic. I cannot thank you both enough for everything, and hope you both had... Read More as much fun as we did! :-)

2017-10-04T09:21:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Patti J

Sarah + her team of stylists were fantastic!! They made my bridesmaids, my mother in law, and I feel so comfortable + made getting ready so much fun! Their overall approach to "enhancing natural beauty" was perfect for my girls + everyone looked stunning. I would hire them... Read More again in a heart beat !!

2017-10-03T06:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!! Lots of hugs and kisses!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Christine C

I was a maid of honor in my best friends wedding this past weekend and we had Sarah and Lani for our hair & make up. They were AMAZING to say the least!! My make up was flawless and hair couldn't have been more perfect for what I wanted! I have had Sarah do my hair and make up... Read More twice before and honestly wouldn't go anywhere else!! And If I had to go to someone else for a wedding I don't think they will ever meet the high standards I hold for the making you glow team. The detail and talent Sarah and her team has can't be found anywhere else! I highly recommend her to anyone needing hair and make up done in the future for a glowing, flawless look! Thank you Sarah and Lani for yet again an incredible job!!

2017-10-02T08:27:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you (kissy face emoji)!!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Elizabeth C

Cannot say enough good things about Sarah and the making you glow team! They make you feel so at ease, and are so talented at what they do. They made myself and birdemaids feel so beautiful that day. Sarah even made the best out of getting 9 girls ready in a tiny hotel room!... Read More Would highly recommend Sarah and her team to anyone who wants to feel beautiful on their wedding day!

2017-10-02T08:28:12 Response from the vendor

Thank youuuu!!!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Val M

Where do I start with Sarah and her team of amazing artists! I hired Sarah, A. Because she is one of the most talented makeup artists I've seen and B. Because her and her team are by far the most fun people to be around! I've known Sarah for a while as she's always been my... Read More hairdresser, so once I got engaged and booked my venue she was the first person I called. She had another wedding that morning already booked, but assured me no matter what she'd be there! And without a doubt, that she was.. she's always been completely honest with me about what would look good and what wouldn't which is another reason I treasure her. I knew day of getting ready I needed someone around that I could be completely honest with and vice versa. Both her and her team are perfectionist and make you feel beautiful both inside and out. I love how down to earth they all are, and can make even one of the most anxious moments of your life seem like a breeze. I would highly recommend making you glow for any and all of your hair and makeup needs for any special day of your life. You will NOT go wrong with them, and you'll feel absolutely beautiful once they are done with you. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart and all my girls for making us feel FABULOUS! Love, Val

2017-09-26T10:54:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Val!!! We love you!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Molly C

Making You Glow is flawless! Everything was so easy. Everyone was so organized and professional. Kyle, Sarah, Priscilla and Jess are the best. My bridal party and I had a blast getting ready with everyone. Not to mention everyone looked beautiful! They do an amazing job. I... Read More changed my mind for my hair the morning of my wedding and it came out perfect! Kyle is a hair guru! Jess' make up skills are amazing. She played up everyones best features. I cannot thank all of them enough!

2017-09-01T08:50:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Molly!!!! You were a complete joy to work with!!! Thank you again, for choosing our team for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kasi T

I'm not sure if I can find the words to truly express my gratitude for this incredible team of individuals. Making you Glow was by far the easiest decision I had to make during my wedding planning. They are a group of funny, kind and professional girls and guy :) Not only did... Read More they make us look beautiful they made us feel beautiful. Sarah, Lani, Kyle you guys ROCK! thank you a million times for being such a huge part of my big day and my forever memories. Side not: My MOH has really thin and straight hair she has told me storied of her proms and wedding. she told me her hair is a lost cause and will not stay up or hold a curl. Well Kyle was the one to prove her wrong! her hair was incredible and lasted all night. Not a hair fell out of place.

2017-08-22T12:38:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kasi!!! We had a blast with you and the ladies!!! Thank you again for choosing our team! That Kyle, man, he's a special one!!! lol xoxoxoxo

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Elizabeth T

I chose Making You Glow for our wedding party's hair and makeup because I felt like the pictures on their website showed that they could pull off a variety of top-level makeup and hair looks, but I was blown away by every aspect of the experience after contacting them. Sarah is... Read More incredibly prompt with her replies and detail-oriented when it comes to scheduling a variety of services for lots of people. I was a long-distance bride, and Sarah and Shannon were very accommodating about fitting me in for a trial when it worked for my schedule, not theirs. When I arrived at the trial, I had no idea what to expect, but they brought so much energy to the situation and immediately made me feel at ease. I loved that they asked about me, my then fiance, and what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding as well as looking at the pictures I had brought. It seemed like they really wanted to know what I wanted for our wedding and worked accordingly. While I trust professional opinion, it was nice to hear someone in the whole planning process agree with me and just give me exactly what I had dreamed! I was also amazed that they worked so quickly and effortlessly. The day of the wedding, they arrived early. I cannot tell you how much that put me at ease, since getting behind schedule was a huge concern for me that day. My girls and I actually had a half hour or so to drink champagne and look beautiful before the limo arrived after we were done. Our hotel unfortunately did not have large rooms, but they took control and worked with the furniture available as well as bringing their own lighting to make sure everything looked perfect. My girls had discussed wearing bold lips that were the same shade, and somehow Sarah figured out the exact color that would look perfect on all of them in no time at all. I also have to say that Shannon was a total angel that day. My mother is very allergic to fragrances and can be a bit picky. Shannon moved all of her hair equipment to a different room and used my mom's fragrance-free products to give her the exact gorgeous look she wanted. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was that my mom was able to feel like a normal mother-of-the-bride that day instead of a woman who had to do her own hair because of her allergies. Shannon didn't bat an eye at any of these requests, and that was priceless. It goes without saying that we were thrilled with the final looks and would wholeheartedly recommend Making You Glow to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marissa A

Sarah was great to work with! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She made myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother feel so comfortable while doing our makeup. She clearly knows what she is doing and does an amazing job! I would highly suggest her to anyone for their... Read More big day!

2016-11-01T12:43:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle M

I used Lani for my wedding day. She was terrific to my wedding party and myself. She made everyone absolutely beautiful! Even my mother-in-law who never wears makeup got airbrush and eye lashes. She was skeptical at first but Lani talked her through it and told her exactly... Read More what she would be doing and made her feel totally comfortable. The end results for all of us was amazing! Couldn't be happier with my choice of going through Making you Glow.

2016-11-01T12:44:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks Michelle!!!! xoxox

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley C

Sarah and her team were amazing! All of my bridesmaids were so comfortable with the whole team and felt pampered and taken care of. We had an amazing time, and I felt so relaxed in the hours leading up my wedding. Words cannot describe how amazing they are. I would recommend... Read More them to anyone looking for a hair and makeup team.

2016-11-01T12:44:54 Response from the vendor

Awwww!! Thank you darling!! xo

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jessica S

Sarah and Lani were professional, talented and FUN! I had some mild chaos throughout the day. Between people coming in and out, dogs barking, kids running around they stayed foscused and never judged lol. My hair was perfect! My make up was flawless! Thank you girls❤️

2016-11-01T12:45:46 Response from the vendor

HAHAHA!!! I LOVE this review!!!!!! Absolutely no judgement from us!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Sarah&Jessica are amazing at what they do! I was in my best friends wedding. They took their time and cared about my opinion on my hair and make up. I never felt so beautiful. We all looked so great! They made sure us girls had enough time to feel special and get pampered. It... Read More was such a great experience and very stress free. My beautiful best friend was such a stunning bride. We shared a lot of memories getting ready, and a lot of laughs.

2016-11-01T12:46:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you babe!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah R

The Making You Glow did an amazing job for my brother/sister-in-laws wedding! The bride was stunning, and all of the girls looked amazing. My hair stayed in place all night (my braid still looked great the next day!), and my makeup was perfect all night. I would highly... Read More recommend Sarah and the Making You Glow team.

2016-11-01T12:47:28 Response from the vendor

Heck yeah!!!!! I love it when I can rock my hair through the next day!!! Thanks girl!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Angela B

Sarah and Kyle completely exceeded my expectations! They were complete professionals and create such a warm, fun and loving environment to help kick off the wedding day. Sarah & Kyle did our makeup and hair for a wedding I was in recently and everyone looked so flawless, natural... Read More and gorgeous. I can not recommend Making You Glow highly enough!

2016-11-01T12:47:55 Response from the vendor

Heart eyes like whoa!!!!!! Thank you xo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 liz d

Making you glow went above and beyond for me and my bridal party. I highly recommend their services. They made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and my girls looked stunning, their hair and make up were both flawless! The communication process was great, if I had... Read More any questions, Sarah immediately got back to me, which always make a busy bride feel better - nothing worse than not hearing back from your vendors! Her energy alone is definitely something you need on your wedding day. Sarah is fun & talented. I highly recommend the making you glow - hair and makeup artistry team! Thank you Sarah & Jess!

2016-11-01T12:48:44 Response from the vendor

LOVVEEEEEEEE!!!! Energy is key! Thank you xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Marcia F

Sarah did my makeup for my daughter's friends wedding. I had never had my makeup professionally done prior to this and I can't wait to do it again! Sarah is so easy going, and just makes everyone around her so comfortable. She is extremely talented and I'd recommend her to... Read More anyone.

2016-11-01T12:49:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tanya D

Sarah and Lani were so amazing to work with for my friends wedding! They were so fun to be around, while being professional at the same time. They made everyone around them laugh and feel comfortable. Sarah did my makeup and Lani did my hair, and I could not have been happier... Read More with how they turned out. I went in just showing them my dress and they worked their magic to make it all come together. I would highly suggest Making You Glow to anyone needing hair/makeup services!

2016-11-01T12:49:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Linda R

Sarah and Kyle did my hair and makeup and everyone else in my bridal party along with my mother. They were nothing short of amazing! From the planning straight through to the last bobby pin they were a joy to work with. Not only did I and everyone else look and feel amazing but... Read More they were such a blast to spend the day with. They made every step of the way easy and fun! I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a fabulous team to make your day extra special!

2016-10-26T11:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Darling!!!!! Xoxoxo

Sarah Rodrigues

Sarah started her journey in the beauty industry as a young child. Barbies and her baby sister were her first clients. She has spent 15 years behind the chair and has traveled across the country educating herself and others on hair and makeup trends. Sarah has put together an amazing team of licensed professionals that come straight to you on one of the most significant days of your life. Not only do they style your hair and apply your makeup, but they cater to your every wish by offering an extended service called "Personal Styling". Just call them your Fairy Glow Mothers!