Denver Wedding Photographer

Mallory Munson is a Denver Wedding Photographer, photographing weddings, elopements and engagements throughout Colorado and beyond.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Denver, CO Colorado & beyond (720) 466-5630

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Liz H

Mallory and her husband photographed our wedding on 9/3/2016. They also did our engagement session. The photos were beautiful! We absolutely loved her and the photos that resulted from her instruction and style of photography. She was extremely professional as well - always on... Read More time, prompt with email communication and gave us instruction on how to pose to get the most out of our pictures. Her pricing is very competitive, and the pictures look just as good as the photographers that charge $7,000 - $10,000 for weddings. Another thing Mallory brought to the table was that she did her homework about our venue and where we wanted our engagement session before showing up on the day-of. She really goes above and beyond to make sure the photographs capture your vision. I highly recommend her for your wedding! We plan on using her in the future for family and pretty much any other event where we need a photographer!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Breana D

We could not be happier to have found Mallory and Daniel for our wedding in Estes Park! They made the whole planning process so easy and fun and made the whole day even better. They work so well as a team and really have a great eye to capture the most amazing moments and... Read More images. We also wanted to take photos to use for our Christmas cards and not only were they so merry and beautiful, she also got them turned around to us within a week of the wedding. Most importantly, they are just a rad and awesome couple who made us feel so comfortable and made our day even more special! We would highly recommend them to any other couple.

High-End Experience

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

Mallory and Daniel...HOLY COW! We LOVE them! You two, you two are too much! You did such an awesome job capturing all the little everythings we loved, didn't remember, and didn't even know about! Amazing! We have literally hundreds of people saying how gorgeous the day was all... Read More because you two captured it! Thank you two so much for your talents and enthusiasm....you absolutely have a set of repeat clients here (not a wedding, obviously...but future life events!). Thank You!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Bree S

I am so incredibly thankful we hired Mallory Munson Photography for our wedding on 4/2/17! I instantly fell in love with their work and knew that I wanted them to be our photographers. We enjoyed chatting with Mallory during our initial FaceTime call and from then on she... Read More honestly felt like a friend. She is so nice and down-to-earth, and I really appreciated her advice when it came to choosing engagement shoot outfits and planning our wedding timeline. My husband and I had never done any kind of photo shoot before, but during our engagement session, Mallory made us feel so comfortable and we had a blast with her. And the photos of course were absolutely gorgeous! And then at our wedding, her and her husband Daniel (her second photographer) really put us at ease when we started feeling the nerves before our first look! When our wedding timeline got a bit off schedule from our receiving line taking so long, Mallory handled it like a pro and managed to get us back on track while still capturing all the photos we requested. Mallory and Daniel worked their tails off from the time they arrived to the venue until the time they left, and they were constantly moving to document our wedding from every angle and create breathtaking shots. They also added a really fun and playful nature to our portraits, which made this time very enjoyable for us, our family and our wedding party. I am still in awe of all of the photos they were able to capture for us. We have everything from perfectly posed portraits to candid photos that display all the emotion and joy of our wedding day! I can't keep track of all of the compliments we have received on how beautiful our wedding photos are and I really can't sing Mallory and Daniel's praises enough. They are naturals, they are professionals, and they are also some of the coolest people you will ever meet! As my husband said after our engagement shoot, we have found our photographer for life! Hire Mallory Munson Photography and I guarantee you will be saying the same!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Heidi H

Early on in our wedding planning process my groom and I decided that having the perfect wedding photographer was our highest priority. We wanted to know that we did everything we could to preserve the memories of our special day… I am happy to say that Mallory and her husband... Read More Daniel were this perfect photography team that was able to do just that. I will forever be grateful that we had them at our sides on our wedding day. Not only are they a calming force during the chaos of a wedding but they have the most incredible skill for capturing those most precious and tender moments you never want to forget. Our family and friends were so impressed by their professionalism and the effortless way they moved around the wedding capturing the greatest moments without ever seeming out of place or like an intrusion. We have received our complete set of engagement photos and a couple teaser photos from our wedding and I can honestly say they have exceeded our expectations to a point that I am at a loss for words. If you are lucky enough to book this photography power couple to capture your wedding memories you will be some of the luckiest and happiest people in the Rockies! Thank you Mallory and Daniel!!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Lindsay T

Mallory was great! Her and her husband were amazing to have at our wedding. I love my pictures!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Eboni L

Mallory Munson photography Was a blast to have! Incredibly friendly, she put me and my husband at ease right away. Prior to the shoot I was super nervous about getting good shots and pictures. She quickly assured me we had nothing to worry about and she was absolutely correct.... Read More We got multiple stunning photos to remember our special day. Overall they are a great team to have on your wedding day. Thanks again for beautifully capturing our special day,

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Susie W

My husband and I can not even begin to explain how awesome it was to work with Mallory and her husband! We currently live in Oklahoma but got married in Colorado Springs and planned the whole wedding from out of state. Mallory called us initially and kept in touch throughout our... Read More decision process, which was longer than usual. She never got pushy or demanded that we tell her we were going to use as our photographer by a certain date, she would just update us with friendly emails every once in a while. The day of the wedding it had snowed like crazy and Mallory and her husband were still early and had planned out a bunch of good spots to take pictures despite the weather. When I showed up we didn't even have to talk things over she just started doing her thing and was so fun to have around. I didn't feel weird about having someone follow me around she made it feel so natural! My family wanted a bunch of weird pictures and was running late but she still took the time for each photo and was able to coordinate everyone perfectly. The pictures are absolutely AMAZING and it is worth every penny. She is a blast to have at your wedding and helped make the day less stressful while capturing every beautiful moment. If you love candid photos but still want the portraits and everything Mallory Munson Photography knows what they are doing! I would suggest them to everyone in the world, your photos are all that you have after that day so don't skim on them this kind of talent is hard to find! THANK YOU MALLORY !!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Mindy M

Mallory Munson Photography is phenomenal!!! My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our engagement and wedding photos. I can't stop looking at them! They are simply stunning and truly capture the moment. Throughout the whole process Mallory was professional and prompt.... Read More We, including our family and friends, had an absolute blast taking photos with Mallory and her husband Daniel. I highly recommend Mallory Munson Photography, you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hailey S

Mallory & her husband could not have captured our wedding day ANY bettter. They are such an awesome team & we couldn't have asked for better pictures to look back on. A+++, they are truly worth every penny. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Anna

Mallory and Daniel are amazing!! Mallory is extremely talented and so easy to work with! We booked her for both our engagement pictures and our wedding. Our engagement pictures are great, and although we've only seen a sneak peak of our wedding pictures, they also look amazing!!... Read More Mallory is also extremely responsive, helpful and reliable. Anytime I had a question she replied to me in less than 24 hours, and never left us hanging. At our wedding we also had numerous guests comment on what an outstanding job Mallory and Daniel did, and we can't wait to see the rest of our pictures. I highly recommend booking Mallory, you won't be disappointed! I couldn't have hoped for a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Elisa U

Mallory was amazing. She was so friendly and was able to get so many great pictures even with our tight timeline! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great photographer duo to capture their special day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rachel M

We spent a LOT of time looking into photographers. After scrutinizing many websites and narrowing down the few that were in our budget, we met with Mallory, and are SO glad we decided to choose her for our engagement and wedding photos. Her enthusiasm and excellent communication... Read More put us at ease right from the start. Despite her packed and crazy schedule, she always had time to answer questions and even give vendor recommendations. Our engagement photos turned out amazing, and having both Mallory and Daniel there on our wedding day was perfect. They fit right in with our goofy crew. Having a husband and wife team really is such a bonus, because their communication is seamless. We received our wedding photos back with a quick turnaround, and they are amazing. Gorgeous photos, awesome and fun photographers, great value - just book her!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Scott M

They (husband and wife team) came with excitement to shoot our wedding and that excitement never faded. They both were constantly looking for the perfect light, setting, and timing for the perfect shot. I can't recommend them enough. Our engagement session photos blew us away... Read More and the wedding photos followed suit. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Rachel J

Mallory and Daniel were absolutely wonderful!! They were fun and easy to be around and present enough to guide and catch perfect moments while also slipping back and blending in to catch beautiful candids. I received compliments from my guests about how great they were-- not... Read More sure how often you hear about the photographers from the guests, but I was pleasantly surprised to know they enhanced everyone's experience! They work fabulously as a team and manage to be both unbelievably professional and incredibly fun. Perhaps most importantly, our photos are stunning. The color saturation and composition are just amazing. I am far beyond a happy customer and would highly recommend this awesome duo to anyone looking for someone to capture a special moment-- whether it be you wedding day, anniversary, or a new addition to the family. Thank you SO much to Mallory and Daniel for capturing our wedding day in a way that allows us to relive every single perfect moment of it for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kristin V

Hiring a photographer is probably one of the most important and stressful part of a wedding, they give you the photos to look back on the special day forever. We were blown away by Mallory and her husband, Daniel! Not only were they incredibly professional, but they capture... Read More unbelievable photos! One of our favorite things about Mallory and Daniel is that they make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We were anxious about engagement photos and wedding photos, because they can turn out cheesy or just look strange, but Mallory completely alleviated us of this concern just by the way she interacts with you from behind the camera. The photos that we received from our wedding day were unbelievable! From working with our dog, to working with a HUGE family, she captured amazing photos that showed the excitement and fun of the day. We continue to get countless comments about how beautiful our photos are, and will have them to look back on for years to come! We absolutely recommend Mallory and Daniel for anyone getting married— they are the best!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Magan W

Simply Amazing! Picking a photographer or any vendor for a destination wedding can be so nerve wracking, but these two made it seamless! My husband and I met them on a wedding planning visit and we both knew it was the perfect fit for us, we felt like they were old friends.... Read More They made everyone feel so comfortable as they captured our day perfectly. This duo is an absolute dream to work with! I love that you can see all the emotions of the day in each and every picture, we truly relive our wedding day every time. Thank you Mallory and Daniel

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Adele B

First of all, thank you! I'm certain every one of your clients love you and have had marvelous experiences with you, but I really feel like you two were the absolute perfect fit for us. Not only are the images you got unreal (I barely recognized myself in the sneak peek!) but it... Read More was really your personalities that made everything such a positive experience. We've never had professional photos done, but in general we don't like having our pictures taken. It could have been SO. AWKWARD. haha Instead it was fun! And I am SO excited to have nice pictures of us as well as our friends and family! You two are really an incredible team. It was all the more amazing that on our wedding day we were with a great husband and wife team. You guys are the coolest. Can't wait for the photos. I already know they are each unbelievable works of art. And thank you again, seriously, so much.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Heather K

Amazing!! Mallory and Her husband did such an amazing job!!! The photos they captured are priceless! They captured photos and details of our entire night! The color and quality are amazing! They were both so friendly and accommodating! We cannot say enough about them!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Mallory and Dan are an amazing duo that captured our special wedding day moments like no one else could have. Our initial interaction started with Skype call last year as we were a destination wedding but we immediately felt comfortable with our choice with our matching... Read More (easy-going, fun seeking) personalities along with their evident quality of work and expertise at fair pricing. We reaffirmed our decision upon visiting Colorado later in the year and meeting Mallory and Dave in person at a local brewery (so nice that they took the time to do this!). From that day through our wedding day, the collaboration has been great and the flow and feel of their participation at the event was exceptional. You could tell they love their craft and it was nice to have two of them to split between the guys and the girls getting ready during the morning. And of course the pictures are stunning, everyone has commented on their incredible talent with every picture shared. Mallory and Dan will soon enough be nationally recognized photographers and we consider ourselves lucky to have used their services and built a new friendship.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Breck N

We cannot say enough wonderful and amazing things about Mallory and Daniel! Not only are their photographs unbelievably beautiful, but they are professional, prompt, fun, personable, reliable, and creative! We are from the St. Louis area, and had our destination wedding in... Read More Estes Park. Mallory could not have made the long distance aspect of the planning any easier for us! I could go on and on forever about how pleased we are!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Natalia P

Mallory and her husband Daniel were amazing. The photographs from our wedding came out spectacular. They were very easy to work with and lots of fun. They made us feel very comfortable. I can't wait to have them photograph other times of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Mallory and her husband were absolutely amazing! My husband and I are SO glad we found them and had them do our engagement and wedding pictures! They were so professional and talented, and Mallory was so patient and kind with me when I asked for 2 different schedules for the... Read More wedding day! They also got our photos back to us quickly! We can't say enough about their great work and I'm sure we will be calling them in the future to do our family portraits!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Katie G

Mallory took our engagement and wedding photos, and we are so happy we found her! Mallory is professional but friendly and fun! During our engagement photos, she made any awkward moments feel comfortable and lighthearted. On our wedding day, Mallory and her husband Daniel took... Read More photos for 6 hours, from getting ready through the reception. Her and Daniel are a fantastic team, and ensured that they did not miss a moment of our big day! She has great recommendations and knows how to capture everything perfectly. Our photos were ready less than a month after the wedding which was shocking. They are all beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. We will be recommending Mallory Munson to everyone for their big day! Thank you so much for all you have done. I can't stop looking at the photos and I'm so grateful to have such beautiful work to look back on for the years to come.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Brittany T

Mallory and Daniel are AMAZING! They traveled all the way from Colorado, TWICE for us. Once for our engagement photos and then the next for our wedding. They were on time, so sweet, and so much fun to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. We will... Read More continue to use them for family photos! Thank you Mallory and Daniel for making our wedding day amazing. We cannot wait to see all of the photos!

Mallory Munson

Thank you for your interest in my photography! Being a full-time wedding photographer is more than my job, it's my life. Really, I mean that. I eat, sleep and breath photography. Well, not literally, but believe me, I'm really passionate about it. I am a high-energy, enthusiastic, life loving individual, and I put forth 100% effort in creating the best possible photographs for each of my couples. Since 2015, I have had the privilege of photographing over 100 weddings alongside my husband, Daniel, who is my talented second-shooter. I look forward to hearing from you!