Denver Wedding Photographer

Mallory Munson is a Denver Wedding Photographer, photographing weddings, elopements and engagements throughout Colorado and beyond.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Denver, CO Colorado & beyond (720) 466-5630

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Liz H

Mallory and her husband photographed our wedding on 9/3/2016. They also did our engagement session. The photos were beautiful! We absolutely loved her and the photos that resulted from her instruction and style of photography. She was extremely professional as well - always on... Read More time, prompt with email communication and gave us instruction on how to pose to get the most out of our pictures. Her pricing is very competitive, and the pictures look just as good as the photographers that charge $7,000 - $10,000 for weddings. Another thing Mallory brought to the table was that she did her homework about our venue and where we wanted our engagement session before showing up on the day-of. She really goes above and beyond to make sure the photographs capture your vision. I highly recommend her for your wedding! We plan on using her in the future for family and pretty much any other event where we need a photographer!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Breana D

We could not be happier to have found Mallory and Daniel for our wedding in Estes Park! They made the whole planning process so easy and fun and made the whole day even better. They work so well as a team and really have a great eye to capture the most amazing moments and... Read More images. We also wanted to take photos to use for our Christmas cards and not only were they so merry and beautiful, she also got them turned around to us within a week of the wedding. Most importantly, they are just a rad and awesome couple who made us feel so comfortable and made our day even more special! We would highly recommend them to any other couple.

High-End Experience

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

Mallory and Daniel...HOLY COW! We LOVE them! You two, you two are too much! You did such an awesome job capturing all the little everythings we loved, didn't remember, and didn't even know about! Amazing! We have literally hundreds of people saying how gorgeous the day was all... Read More

because you two captured it! Thank you two so much for your talents and enthusiasm....you absolutely have a set of repeat clients here (not a wedding, obviously...but future life events!). Thank You!

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Corin R

Oh my gosh, if you want some of the most amazing photos of your wedding EVER, hire Mallory! She was absolutely a godsend for us. She is incredibly detail oriented (she would fix my hair, and make sure nothing was wonky before she took the photo), and she was just a joy to work... Read More with. She accommodated us by traveling to Dillon to shoot our engagement photos in the Ice Castles when I had a short-notice work trip come up that ruined our original date, and she flexed for us despite the crazy weather and traffic, and our photos were breath-taking. She also found another location in Dillon to take some shots, and they turned out to be some of our favorites. For the wedding, she and her second shooter, Katie, were an absolute BLAST! They let us have fun in the photos, and Mallory has this exceptional ability to see something that would be a great photo, and we 100% trusted her to do her thing… and of course, we were not let down. We are still waiting on all our photos (they seriously took thousands, I can’t imagine trying to sort through and edit them!), but the few sneak peeks have been just jaw-dropping. I honestly didn’t know I could look that good! The entire wedding party loved Mallory and Katie, and I actually had a friend ask if they thought she’d travel for HER wedding, because they loved her so much! I would, without a doubt, hire Mallory again, and will recommend her without hesitation to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Rachel S

As a wedding photographer myself, it was an obvious choice for us to choose Mallory to come along our journey with us. We instantly bonded and became amazing friends throughout our year of wedding planning. I can't say enough sweet things about her. She's selfless, she will... Read More make you feel calm and comfortable in the most stressful of times, she will bring out the best in you and your significant other, she's welcoming, she's extremely hard working and has a heart for exploring places that have yet to be photographed with a couple in the foreground. She took our vision and made it 100x better than I could have ever imagined. I would do it all over again just to hang out with her more! If we lived in the same city, we would be inseparable. Seriously, look no further, just book her.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Clare H

Mallory is an amazing photographer! She did SUCH a great job capturing everything we wanted on our wedding day. She is also so nice and great to work with! Everyone who has seen our photos that Mallory took has told us they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen. Would... Read More highly recommend Mallory!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Bree G

Simply put, Mallory is amazing. Our wedding started in the rain and ended with a rainbow and Mallory captured it all with beauty and perfection. She was perfectly professional, making sure we got all the shots we discussed in our initial meetings, and then some! Photos were... Read More delivered ahead of her promised date and we couldn't have been more happy. Every time we look through them, our hearts are filled with happiness and appreciation. We totally recommend her to everyone. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Taylor B

Mallory was amazing! We were looking for someone who could capture lots of candid moments, be good at outdoor photography, and be flexible/adventurous with us. Mallory and her assistant fulfilled all of those boxes. We we got our wedding photos back we could not believe how... Read More breathtakingly beautiful they were. We were truly amazed and they were better than imagined. She managed to bring so much life, color, joy, and fun to each and every photo and really highlighted the mood of our event. My only regret is not booking her for the entire day, that way we would have more photos. If you are looking for a down to earth and skilled photographer, Mallory and her team fit the bill.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Taylor B

Mallory shot my wedding in the pouring rain on a freezing day in Vail, and the photos are everything I ever wanted in wedding photos. Mallory was very easy to work with and book, from the first inquiry, to the delivery of the photos, everything was a breeze. Day of the wedding,... Read More she made myself and the groom feel very comfortable and was very efficient in getting the shots she needed so that we could have time to enjoy ourselves. Mallory has a real gift, unlike any photographer I have ever worked with before. Thank you Mallory for being so passionate at what you do, it shows in every photo you take!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Carissa S

Mallory was the most fun, professional, and skilled photographer we could have hoped for! She provided us with absolutely stunning photos for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. I personally have never gotten my picture taken professionally and I assure you that I still... Read More believe I am not photogenic by any means. However, the way she guides you through each session is incredible. She even had our dog posing for the pictures! She flows through each shot while perfectly articulating what might look best in a way that even those of us that are not so elegant can look good after the shutter fires. She is one to roll with the punches and will keep you out there until the sky falls dark. She will never be the one to call the time or end the session before you are ready to call it quits. She is so passionate about getting the ultimate shot and will crawl through bushes or stand in water to find the that perfect moment between you and the love of your life. Her passion is contagious and will make your true smile come out! Sunsets will make her giggle like a child so be ready for some epic background shots late at night or early in the morning! We can not say enough about Mallory. She is beyond fantastic at what she does and will deliver stunning and unique photos that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Molly J

Mallory is an outstanding photographer. My husband and I used her for our engagement session and wedding, and photos for everything turned out beautifully. She's so easy to work with, listens to everything you need, and captures the best moments, posed or candid. I would highly... Read More recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Elizabeth M

Words can't describe how thrilled we are to have worked with Mallory (and Daniel!) Finding the perfect photographer was the most important part of planning for me, and when I came across Mallory's work I just knew we had found "the one" :) From out initial conversations, to... Read More the wedding day itself and receiving our finished photos a few weeks later, every part of working together was easy, fun, organized and relaxed in the best way. Mallory's energy on the day of the actual wedding was incredible and she made us and our guests feel totally relaxed and it was obvious that she loves what she does! We received our photos a couple of weeks ago and they are absolutely breath taking. The photos capture the spirit of the day so perfectly and I can't wait to stare at them for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Adelaide M

Mallory and Daniel were super fun to work with! They made us feel comfortable, helped coordinate multilingual families for portraits and let us be adventurous with all the spots we shot at! Our sneak peak pictures were amazing and beautifully portray the beauty of the CO... Read More outdoors while still letting us shine! I love Mallory's aesthetic :-)

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Christie K

Mallory and Daniel were incredible to work with. We could not have asked for a more fun pair to spend the day with, and who were able to capture our day so well. They were so flexible and willing to work with some slight delays in our timeline, and able to coordinate between... Read More each other when we were taking separate photos. They also did an incredible job capturing so many wonderful candid photos of all of our guests so we can truly re-live the day. Not only were the photos even better than we could have ever imagined, we were able to have so much fun taking them! We could not be happier that we chose them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Molly O

Choosing Mallory to shoot our wedding is absolutely the BEST choice we could have made. When we met Mallory, we knew right away that our personalities would click with her's, and after looking at her work we were immediately filled with confidence in how our photos would turn... Read More out. The day of the wedding Mallory and her husband Daniel were incredible. They were on time and professional, but more than that, they were so fun. They made us feel comfortable and joked with us to help calm our nerves. They work so well together, and knew how to keep the timeline for pictures on track with everyone. When we received out finished photos, we were overwhelmed with how gorgeous they were! They brought us back to all of the amazing memories, emotions, and fun we experienced on our wedding day. We will truly treasure our photos forever, and we cannot thank Mallory and Daniel enough. We love them!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Alaina B

Mallory and Daniel captured the most amazing moments during our wedding day. They are very fun to work with and make everything enjoyable and easy. They are very knowledgeable and find perfect places to take your wedding shots to the next level. We would absolutely work with... Read More them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jill K

We knew finding the perfect photographer would be one of the most important decisions we would make while planning our wedding. It was a daunting task because there are thousands of photographers out there and it was a bit overwhelming to even start the search. We had asked... Read More friends, family and members of local wedding groups - all had people to recommend but we just didn't see any work we fell in love with. We started to just to random internet searches and compiled a list of ones we liked the most. We took our list and compared their work against the others and it was glaringly obvious to us that Mallory Munson Photography was the winner in our book. We were drawn to her "candid" photography style and the way she made the colors come to life in her edits. Although we knew we wanted some of the more "typical" pictures you see in almost every wedding, we were after more of an artistic look and we saw that in her portfolio. We first met via a Skype meeting and my (now) husband and I felt more than comfortable with her and we just loved her energy and passion so we excitedly set up our engagement shoot. Mallory was so warm and friendly we felt like we knew her for years. It was February, snowy and cold (and I was sure our faces were frozen in place the whole time) but she captured the most beautiful shots! After we got our engagement pictures we were so excited to see what she would do at the wedding. We got married in August and the time between the engagement shoot and our wedding day flew by. Before we knew it,the big day was here and Mallory and her husband Daniel were knocking on the hotel room door to start shooting for the day. I was getting ready with all of my bridesmaids, friends and a make-up artist so it was a bit crowded but they worked around the chaos getting to work snapping pictures of the little details like my shoes, earrings and garter. They were zipping around doing their thing and didn't seem bothered by all hectic atmosphere. We get to the venue and Daniel parted ways to go shoot my husband and his groomsmen getting ready while Mallory stayed with me and my bridesmaids. She snapped quite a few shots up there before dipping down to get pictures of the venue, setup and decor. After the ceremony we did our family and wedding party portraits as well as the bride and groom shots. I had sent Mallory a couple shots I found online that I wanted her to try and get and she was able to get them all in for us. It didn't seem like we were taking pictures for every long and before we knew it, it was off to enjoy the celebration. The wedding and the day went by so incredibly quickly it seems like a blur, so we were eager to get our pictures to relive the day. When we got the email staying our photos were ready, we couldn't wait to look through them. My oh my, they did not disappoint! They got so many amazing shots of all the details of the day, the fun candid moments and beautiful portraits of us. It's amazing that they were almost unnoticeable that day, just blending in and shooting but managed to get so many shots! They were never in the way and never overbearing like you sometimes see with other wedding photographers. Our wedding party loved them just as much as we do and we are so glad we booked Mallory Munson Photography. It was by far one of the best decisions we made and we're so happy with the work they did. If we have the opportunity again, we'll definitely be booking her again!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Caroline H

Mallory and Daniel were amazing. They captured our day perfectly. They were very easy to work with, extremely professional, and produced beautiful pictures of our day. I would highly recommend this couple!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Lena K

We just received our wedding photos, and we are so happy that we hired Mallory (and Daniel!) to capture such an important day as well as our engagement photos last fall. We love our photos! We are both a little awkward in front of the camera, so we loved getting comfortable with... Read More Mallory during our engagement session. It made taking photos for our wedding so much more natural and fun. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos as well as Mallory's professionalism. She is always on top of communication and I never had to bug her about anything because she always did things when she said she would. Picking a wedding photographer is a big investment and decision, but you can rest assured that you'll have no regrets if you go with Mallory!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Rob B

My wife and I are wedding photographers, so when we decided to elope to Colorado, we knew we had to have a wedding photographer who would meet our high standards. Mallory was versatile and artistic and made for an easy choice. She was very easy to work with and made us feel at... Read More ease being on the other side of the lens. Our photos were beautiful and we will cherish them forever!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Katy J

Mallory was our photographer for our wedding on July 8, 2017. With her package, she also took our engagement photos. I cannot speak highly enough of Mallory and her husband Daniel. Not only are they exceptional photographers, they are such kind and charismatic people as... Read More well! We thought our engagement photos were beautiful, little did we know how impressed we would be with our wedding photos. They captured every special moment of our day and did so with such grace. After receiving the photos, there were two pictures we were still hoping to see so I emailed her and she had them edited and posted up for us within a day. She helped to keep us on track with all the photos that we wanted for the day and made sure we got what we had asked for leading up to the wedding. Working with her before our big day was seamless and incredibly professional. She was very communicative and had so many routines in place for both us and her to feel well prepared for the wedding. The pictures are top notch and extremely well done. We highly recommend using Mallory for any photography needs you have!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kayla L

Mallory is the BEST! My husband and I bought a package from her that included an engagement session, full photo coverage of our wedding day and a wedding photo album. Both of the photo sessions we had with Mallory were memorable and a blast! Our engagement session was relaxed... Read More and fun. Mallory has a unique talent of capturing candid shots that show the love between a couple! Our wedding day was equally as wonderful. PLUS her 2nd shooter for the wedding was her husband, Daniel, who is equally as fun to be around. Each photo that was delivered to us by Mallory is one that we will treasure forever. It means so much to us to have memories of our wedding and engagement so perfectly preserved on film.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017

We fell in love with Mallory from the minute we talked to her on the phone. She was so informative and professional. All of her reviews were wonderful and now I know why.My daughter was married at Donavon Pavillion in Vail over Memorial Day weekend. The pictures are absolutely... Read More breathtaking! She and her husband were so much fun from the minute they arrived. They captured their special day from the beginning to the end. They are amazing and you won't be disappointed when you have them photograph their special day!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Molly W

AMAZING!! These two are so fantastic and passionate about what they do. The photos came out amazing and the process was even better. She was so helpful along the way and was so great during the big day. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer and... Read More person!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sarah M

Mallory and Daniel were absolutely incredible! I couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding day. They were there for everything - Daniel with the groomsmen and Mallory with the bridesmaids. They were professional and kind throughout the whole day. They took... Read More our wishes into account and got every image we could have wished for and more. The pictures turned out stunning! After looking at the pictures, I was so surprised with some of the shots they got. I'm not sure how they managed to be everywhere without ever feeling like they were in the way, but they captured the most intimate and most fun moments of the wedding. The pictures are an absolute treasure and I can't recommend them enough.

Mallory Munson

Thank you for your interest in my photography! Being a full-time wedding photographer is more than my job, it's my life. Really, I mean that. I eat, sleep and breath photography. Well, not literally, but believe me, I'm really passionate about it. I am a high-energy, enthusiastic, life loving individual, and I put forth 100% effort in creating the best possible photographs for each of my couples. Since 2015, I have had the privilege of photographing over 100 weddings alongside my husband, Daniel, who is my talented second-shooter. I look forward to hearing from you!