Malone Sinclaire Photography

Photographing the most stunning brides in Arizona

WHO I AM

Before you consider me to photograph your wedding you should know two things. First - I will probably cry at your wedding. I'll be cool about it of course. But as you look each other in the eye and promise forever how can I NOT tear up?! Second - I will never ever ask you to do cheesy awkward feeling poses -- nobody wants that! I look for the spontaneous, unscripted beauty in your wedding day. I believe in light, beauty and creating timeless, classic and elegant images that you can be proud of for the rest of your life. I believe that getting your photo taken should be fun and leave you feeling happy, confident and beautiful. It would be an honor to photograph your wedding day. I hope that I have the pleasure of getting to know you and document YOUR true love story.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Photographing the most stunning brides in Arizona
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Jessica B

Not enough kind words can be said about Malone. She is the type of person you want to have around on your wedding day and after the wedding is all over you want to be friends with her. She’s not the type of person to brag or tell you these things but she’s also an incredibly... Read More accomplished photographer. To be as successful as she was in New York City you have to know what you are doing. I know that she is starting over in Arizona for family reasons but make no mistake -- she is the best of the best and could be successful anywhere in the world. I could never have anticipated the amount of work she did for us before the wedding, her wonderful energy and personality on the day of the wedding were invaluable and of course her photos are basically art and we will treasure them forever – from beginning to end she was amazing. I will always be so grateful to Malone and all that she did for us.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

From the moment we booked Malone we were beyond pleased with our decision. She gave us a suggestion for where to do our engagement shoot which we never would have come up with on our own. We are a very silly couple and that shows in the pictures– we are laughing together and... Read More it reflects our true selves. Leading up to the wedding she was very organized and professional and she never let us down once. Now as I am looking at the images I cannot pick a favorite. I am so blessed to have pictures of everyone I love looking so beautiful and happy. I would recommend Malone to any couple.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Working with Malone was the perfect experience. She was professional, caring and thoughtful and made us feel so comfortable. She listened and captured everything we wanted and asked for. She was also caring to our family and guests. She did an amazing job. Throughout the... Read More process she went above and beyond to help with our beautiful engagement session, timelines for the wedding day and folders of information to help us make our wedding planning easy. She was in touch the whole year before our wedding with information and just showing that she was thinking about us. I really couldn’t imagine what it would be to work with anyone else. My husband and I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Elizabeth J

I don't even know how to start! Our experience with Malone was absolutely first class! My husband and I got married in Scottsdale but we are from Georgia so we were planning long distance. From the very first email she “got” us and I just knew I could trust her. Every... Read More interaction we had showed that she was professional AND that she was fun and so excited for us. The whole process was so seamless – she worked with our planner, worked with our venue, basically took care of everything. Malone just made me feel comfortable, took the time to get to know us as a couple, and was just generally wonderful. She worked so hard and our families and wedding party LOVED her! I'm sure many brides remember how exhausting photos can be but Malone made it so much fun. I think she is wonderful and I am so grateful.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Remy C

I read this article before I got engaged that said the number one thing brides regret the most was not spending enough on their photographer. We decided to make sure that we were really happy with our photographer and so the LONG LONG search began. I mean I looked at so many... Read More photography websites my head was spinning. I thought my fiancé was going to go bonkers if I showed him another website. But when I saw Malone’s I knew – she was “the one.” I continued looking and looking (and looking) because she was, quite frankly, out of our price range. But I just couldn’t get excited about anyone else’s work like I did when I saw hers. So – I set up a meeting “just to see.” She is an amazing person – fun and funny and sweet and down to earth and just everything you could hope for. And I think her photos are amazing because she CARES. I heard from our planner that she will actually turn down weddings if she doesn’t think she is a good fit for the couple – she’s not in this just to make money – she really wants to work with people she cares about and make sure you have an amazing experience. In the long run I have NO REGRETS about what we spent – we got so much for our money and I ever thought we would and I will have these photos forever. Malone is a doll, you will love her – go email her now!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Rose M

Malone is simply AMAZING!!! Working with her made wedding planning exciting. She is so fun and personable, but MAN is she a talented photographer. I am actually very sad I will no longer be communicating with her regularly! Malone's personal touches and messages, truly make... Read More everything THAT much better. I have nothing but great things to say about her and she truly is a light expert. If you would like soft, bright, gorgeous pictures, hire Malone!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Tiffany R

Here is why you should choose Malone: 1) She was incredibly easy to work with leading up to the wedding - understanding my goals as the bride and making suggestions I hadn't considered 2) Day of - she took charge of the scene mingling with family seamlessly 3) Post Ceremony... Read More family photos - with two sets of divorced parents, she maneuvered members quickly and energetically to capture great portraits 4) Most importantly, we left with Malone separately to capture bride and groom photos while the family headed to the reception. She helped guide our poses, placements and positioning showing us examples of how to do it and, more importantly, making us feel comfortable throughout the shoot. Everyone knows these photos are the most important :) 5) And lastly, she sent us a link with all of our photos for easy viewing and download. We were blown away by her creativity, quality and style. I am hellbent on referring Malone a new bride to show thanks for what am amazing job she did at our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 kirsten h

When I first spoke to Malone over the phone, I knew that she was the person to bring our love story to life. She was warm, happy, and full of so much life- and this was all before I even met her in person! Her communication & excitement leading up to our wedding was always so... Read More positive and appreciated. Malone helped me organize my thoughts & plan out the day's flow. On the day of, her presence was truly enjoyed and commented on by all of my guests. I knew the day of our wedding when I saw her that it would all go smoothly, as she just has such a positive presence about her. Malone became such an important part of our dream wedding. As soon as we received (very quickly!) our wedding day images it brought us back to those exact special moments where she captured every secret smile & deep emotion. The passion my husband and I have for each other was over flowing in her work and the pictures radiate with the love that the day was full of. When you see her work it speaks for itself, but when you see the talent that she brings to your own wedding you will be blown away and overcome with emotion. We have filled our new home with Malone's photographs & each time I pass the one with my husband and son I smile. As I look to have more children I am excited to go back to Arizona with every pregnancy and have her capture more precious moments in our family's life.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Amberlee H

There are only two things about your wedding that are the most important. Number One, you are marrying your soulmate. Number Two, the photographs of the most special day of your lives. No one will remember the music, no one will remember if your flowers are perfect, no one will... Read More remember your shoes. The only thing people will remember is how in love and beautiful you two were. When you look back on that day, your pictures are what’s going to reflect that. For the rest of your lives you will share those photos that hold special moments and memories. This will be your family heirloom. Why would you not go with the best? Malone Sinclaire is THE BEST. I am extremely critical and a perfectionist, so when it came to my wedding pictures I wasn’t going to settle for anything less then the very best. The very first time I met Malone, I knew she was the one. I have never met someone so passionate about her work. She is truly in love with her career and it shows in each photograph she takes. Not only does she have a great sense of humor, she makes you feel so comfortable as if you’ve known her for years. She pays attention to your needs, she is in constant communication with you so you know she is always on your page and she literally makes you feel as if you’re her only bride. She was the one vendor in my wedding whom I knew would work her magic and I didn’t have to stress about. There aren’t words big enough to describe my joy and happiness looking at our wedding album. If you want to look at your wedding photos and fall in love with your soulmate all over again – Malone Sinclaire is your future photographer. P.S. You may go through separation anxiety when it's over and start planning out your vow renewal just to work with her again.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Melody B

Malone is an absolute joy - an all around amazing person and her photos are stunning. When we met I felt an instant connection and she talked about how her goal was for her photos to become "treasures" and "heirlooms for our children," - I didn't think much about it I just... Read More wanted nice photos. But now, looking back - what she gave us was absolutely priceless. I will treasure these photos for the rest of my life - and I love them. They are so so special to me and I am so grateful to her. If Malone is available hire her!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 James B

I am a (now) husband and I am writing this review because I am thankful to Malone and wanted her and everyone who is searching for a photographer to know. She deserves this and so much more. So it all started when my fiancé came to me telling me she “had” to have Malone as... Read More our photographer, (she had met her when she was a bridesmaid in her friend’s wedding). Anyway, when my fiancé told me the cost I thought she was joking. I guess as a guy I don’t really know what wedding photographers charge but I was stunned. I didn’t really see the need and I thought it was a waste. I was wrong and Malone was worth every penny and more – I just didn’t know that since I’ve never been a groom before. My fiancé actually took the money for Malone out of her dress and flower budget saying, “what’s the point of an amazing flowers or dress if you don’t have a good photographer to capture you in it?” I went along with it . . . well let me tell you this. Malone made me look good, (in life not just in photos) and saved the day in so many different ways that I really don’t know how to thank her – her service was invaluable. I figured since I was so stubborn I should put this out there for every guy to know. She made the miserable experience of engagement photos ... dare I say “fun?” – yes, it was fun. When my fiancé got our engagement photos back she cried she was so happy and she was happy with ME for doing such a good job, (what?! Ok … but I really just stood there) but I’ll take the credit! When we were having fun as guys before the wedding I didn’t really want to stop for photos but Malone was in and out before we even knew it and from the photos you would think she’d been there for hours. When my mother did some kind of not cool things on the wedding day who would have thought it was the wedding photographer that would handle it with such professionalism and poise that it literally saved our day? But it was Malone. It would have been a disaster without her. Our friends had “drama” getting their wedding photos from their photographer and then they didn’t look good – what a nightmare my friend is dealing with now. With us we had our photos immediately and my wife is so happy she won’t stop talking about them and you know what they say … happy wife …happy life. I would highly recommend that you make sure you think your wedding photographer has a great personality and is super professional. And if you can hire Malone I absolutely would. My lovely wife was right. I’m getting used to saying that a lot now.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Julie J

From day one Malone was so professional and attentive and just overall amazing. I don’t know how she sees things and makes them so beautiful but she does. I was honestly stunned when I got my photos because it looked so much more beautiful than I remember! I couldn’t be more... Read More thankful for everything she did for us. Obviously the photos were just beyond incredible but more than that she listened to everything I wanted and she made everything fun. Her positive energy is amazing and you just always want to have her around. We have had more compliments on our photos and how professional and wonderful Malone was than probably any other part of our wedding. Honestly she is more than just a photographer – I wish I could let everyone know that you can absolutely trust her, she will make everything amazing and you don’t need to worry. I just love love love Malone!!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Hailey

Malone is so much fun and her photography is absolutely stunning, clean and artistic. Her approach is unobtrusive but she knows how to command a situation when the time is right. She gives enough direction to make sure you look amazing but not so much that she imposes herself... Read More into your moments. With her it takes all the awkwardness of being photographed away and you just have a wonderful time. She knew what was most important to us as a couple – because she asked and she cared – and she made sure that everything we could have wanted was achieved. I could not be more pleased with our decision to have Malone photograph our engagement and wedding and now I am just honestly looking for reasons to have another photo session with her. If you expect the best than this is the photographer for you.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Katie O

If I could give her 10 stars, I would!! Malone was so easy to work with and made our engagement session such a memorable experience! I found her on Instagram and booked her for an engagement session. I already have a wedding photographer but she is from out of state so I wanted... Read More somebody local for engagement pictures. I would give Malone 10 stars if I could! She was quick to respond and to seek out great locations. We booked our session but had to reschedule. Let me tell you.. It was WELL WORTH the wait! Our session was so FUN and easy! My fiancé, Garrett, hates taking pictures and even he had so much fun. We laughed the entire time and she made it so easy to get great shots. If you are looking for someone to tell you exactly how to place your head and what face to make and how to stand, etc. then Malone is not your girl. She so wonderfully made it so natural with natural movements rather than staged poses. After our session she turned our pictures around and delivered them super fast! The cherry on top - she had a sweet picture of us printed on canvas and sent it as a gift a week later. I could not be any happier with our pictures, her timeliness, the process, and her awesome customer service! I will definitely recommend her to any couple and plan to use her again in the future. Thank you, Malone!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

I wanted to thank Malone and I thought doing so in a review might be a good format. Malone – Thank you, thank you, thank you!! When there was total chaos on my wedding day you were the calm presence we all needed. When my wedding planner was being a diva you were humble and... Read More professional. When my sisters were fighting and the zipper on my dress broke and we were running so so late – you handled it like the amazing professional you are. I am not exaggerating when I say that some of my most favorite and special moments were when we got to leave everything and everyone and go have photos. Michael and I could just spend time together and you would ask us silly questions and make us laugh or get all sentimental and then it was like the whole world just went away and it felt like you were supposed to feel like on your wedding day. I never expected my wedding photographer to do all of this – I don’t know what I expected – but I couldn’t imagine my wedding day without you. I’ve told you that the photos are amazing and everyone who sees them comments on how incredible they are – not just 1 or 2 but all of them! But thank you for being more than just an amazing photographer. Thank you for being a wonderful person, a true professional, a sweet sweet soul and a class act all the way around.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Margo S

Absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Malone is THE best photographer out there. I cried when I saw our engagement photos, I cried when I saw our wedding photos. If price is what holds you back, FIRST – she is an exceptional value compared to other photographers. And SECOND –... Read More prioritize. These will last a lifetime and they are absolutely priceless to me. I’ve NEVER like the way I look in pictures but when Malone takes my picture I think I look beautiful and I am proud of our photos. She is not only incredibly talented, she is a kind person and she is incredible at what she does. Don’t think twice – book her and you will be so glad you did!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

I was very diligent about all aspects of wedding planning, but especially when it came to choosing a photographer. I found Malone to not only have the most experience, she was the most responsive and professional in our inquiry stage. For these reasons I was fairly confident... Read More that all would go smoothly in regards to our wedding photography. What I did not expect was the level at which Malone went to go above and beyond for us. I had some unique requests and while I felt many wedding vendors would "nickle and dime," or make me feel unreasonable for asking for what I wanted Malone was consistently ready to do whatever she could to make sure we were happy and she never batted an eye about anything I asked. My impression is that she really cares about us as a couple. The photos were beautiful and delivered quickly. If you are particular and sometimes feel like you are "hard to please," -- (this is how I would describe myself), Malone was an absolute perfect match for me. I recommend her without hesitation to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

We LOVED our wedding photographer! Malone is amazing and she works so well with her husband who is also her second shooter. They are the most caring and friendly people. She makes you incredibly comfortable in front of the camera but most of all you can tell she loves her job... Read More and that comes across in everything she does – from the first day you meet until the day you get your pictures. Everyone mentioned how wonderful our pictures were and I will treasure them for years to come. Overall, we are so happy with our decision. We would never choose anyone else.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Ashley N

Malone was amazing!! Finding the the right photographer for our wedding was a must... we would never get this day back, there are no "do-overs" so we needed to find that special someone who would be able to digitally document these moments that we would forever cherish. Malone... Read More went above and beyond what we could have ever hoped for. Her positive energy and smile helped put me and the hubby at ease. WE didn't feel like we were standing around trying to hold and awkward pose or smile. We provided her with a list of photos we wanted taken from the "Must-Haves" to the "If you can get it" shots and she nailed every one of them. She gave us, our families and friends just enough direction of where to be without coming off as invasive. She and our rock star wedding planner put together our day of timeline so that I didn't have to worry about a thing... I was able to really be in the moment. When we got our wedding photos back I was blown away by her attention to detail, and her incredible talent in capturing these candid moments. For us Malone was more then our wedding photographer- it was like having your best friend with you all day. Hiring her is a MUST!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 chloe

Malone was my FAVORITE vendor from my wedding. I would say that I have very high expectations from businesses but she exceeded all my expectations. If I was to get married again I would make sure she was available, book her first and then plan everything else. If you want to... Read More work with one of the sweetest people ever this is the photographer for you. More importantly, if you want someone who will give you photos that people gush endlessly over than this is the photographer for you. I wish that she could be around to document every major event in my life, (anniversary, babies, etc) -- but for now I'll just be grateful for the most beautiful wedding photos I could have hoped for and a really amazing experience. Thank you so much Malone!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

Malone is a class act all the way! Not only does she have the biggest heart ever, her customer service is impeccable, and her photos are gorgeous. She will basically spoil you rotten if you are her client. Also -- my husband is camera shy ... to say the very least. Malone... Read More was able to make him feel so comfortable in front of the camera he didn't want to stop our engagement session. Now THAT is a victory! On the wedding day, she was so excited and happy for us but it wasn't invasive in any way. I love our wedding photos and will treasure them forever.

Malone Sinclaire

True Story - I am a terrible dancer. A horrible cook and an even worse joke teller. What was that punch line again? What I AM good at is seeing love and documenting that in photographs. I began my career photographing weddings in the hustle and bustle of New York City. Now I live in AZ with my husband, my daughter Marlowe, and two VERY spoiled dogs. My work has been published on blogs and magazine covers but I am most proud of the photos my clients frame and display in their homes and cherish for a lifetime. Email me, I'd love to hear about you and your wedding!!