Manda's Rhythm & Dance

Clinton Township, MI

Custom Wedding Dances for Your Big Day!

Learn to dance for one of the most important days of your life! We choreograph a custom first dance with your wedding song. We create special and memorable dances that will definitely impress your guests. We offer a private lesson package with four lessons for $195.00. Call or e-mail to schedule!

35769 Moravian Drive, Clinton Township, MI

Maria taught us well.

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 tt n

We asked for a simple dance to perform at our wedding and maria gave us skills that we will keep for the rest of our lives. With the skills we are able to do the dance wanted for the wedding but getting the lessons really showed us that ballroom dancing is a hobby that the wife and I can pursue for the rest of our lives. The studio has group ballroom classes and we are planning on taking them after the honeymoon. I would use them again in an instant.

Excellent experience!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2011 Julie T

Manda is wonderful! My (now) husband and I were concerned about rocking back and forth during our entire wedding song so we decided to take dance lessons. We chose Manda's because the instruction is one on one and they personalize the dance to our song. It was perfect, Manda made it simple, fun, and classy! Because of this we had a GREAT first dance and many compliments after. We also had a a lot of fun with it, I would definitely recommend this service to any couple for their first dance.

Awesome teacher and great deal

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Katie K

Loved this dance studio she was so nice I recommend her to everyone we drove an hour to her studio and it was worth it! She did a great job and everyone loved our dance!!!!

Starting Off on the Right Foot

Reviewed on 2/27/2015

Manda choreographed our wedding dance for us this past fall. I think it is safe to say that we BLEW OUR GUESTS AWAY! My husband and I had a lack of prior dance experience. However Manda made us feel comfortable and confident during our lessons, and it definitely carried over to our first dance as husband and wife. She took our ideas for what we wanted, and went beyond our expectations! Now we can start our happily ever after off on the right foot!

great teacher

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Pia A

Manda was great our dance was really impressive! Not only did she taught us one dance,she even gave us some suggestions and pointers to other dance that we can perform at our wedding. Very patient teacher :)

6/29/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you Pia! Congratulations to you and your new hubby!

Private Wedding Dance Lessons

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Lea T

Manda was amazing! My husband and I did not have much (if any) dancing experience when we came to Manda. But after 4 lessons, she had taught us a complete (beautiful) dance to our 1st dance song. She worked very well with us, seeing as how we were inexperienced; but also challenged us to do more than we ever could have expected! Our first dance looked amazing and it's thanks to our wonderful teacher Manda!!

TO Manda's Rhythm & Dance