Mandi O'Connor Photography

Based in Middle GA, available for travel worldwide.

Inspired, Timeless, Authentic Wedding Photography.

Mandi O'Connor Photography is made up of a husband and wife team specializing in weddings and engagements. Mandi, along with her husband Luke always shoot together for the full wedding day because they know how precious each moment of your day is. They capture the day from both the bride and groom's perspective in a joyful and efficient way to ensure not only that you will have photos to cherish forever, but also allowing you to enjoy the experience of your big day as it is happening!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

154 W Ridge Cir, Macon, GA Based in Middle GA, available for travel worldwide. (404) 353-7375

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

HANDS DOWN BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!! I absolutely love this sweet lady! Mandi is awesome! She works great with couples and children. Her pictures are out of this world good and I promise you won't be able to pick which ones you like the best because they are all just that good.... Read More Mandi is super professional and she has a great attitude. She is definitely reasonably priced and the quality of her work is better than other photographers that charge way more. She and her husband made sure our special day was perfect. They captured every moment we wanted plus more. Since our wedding they have become a part of our family. We are so thankful that another photographer that was booked the day of our wedding recommended her to us. I truly believe it was meant to be. We will definitely be using her for upcoming family photos and to document our special life events.

2016-10-27T10:50:23 Response from the vendor

Leeanne, that means so much to me! We had such a wonderful time and you and Paul's wedding. We couldn't have asked for better conditions for the day or for a better couple to work with. Love you and thank you so much for all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jonathan C

Five stars does not do Mandi justice! She's reasonably priced, explains everything thoroughly, has very open communication, and this is all before a single picture is taken! She won our confidence very early on in our journey to find an exceptional photographer for our wedding.... Read More She used both digital and film photography (you get the best of both worlds!), and her post processing shows some true talent and passion in what she does. If you have any hesitation, put your mind at ease - you can not go wrong by going with Mandi O'Connor Photography!!

2016-10-27T10:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jon! You and Sarah have been such a blast to work with and we truly feel blessed to have had the opportunity to photograph your wedding. The knowledge and value you have for photography has caused me to feel even more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Mallory M

Mandi O'Connor Photography has been truly a pleasure to work with! Mandi doesn't just get the shot she's looking for and then move on to the next. She wants to know the full story. She wanted to know how my fiancé met, fell in love, got engaged, etc. I believe that because she... Read More was curious about these pivotal moments in our lives, our story shined through in our photos. Not to mention, Mandi is willing to go above and beyond for her clients; no shot is too much or too far for her! After meeting Mandi, I felt like I had known her for years. She is passionate about her photography and is ready and willing to take her career to the next level. I would (and have already) recommend her to others in the community!

2016-10-27T11:02:05 Response from the vendor

I am so thankful to be able to work with you, Mallory! Your kind words mean so much to me and it's so awesome that you've already recommended me to others. It has been such a joy to get to know you and Kyle through... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sarah P

Mandi and her husband were hands down the most AMAZING photographers!!! They blessed me & my husband more than I could've ever asked for!! I would recommend them to anyone & everyone!! I am so thankful we were blessed to have them capture our special day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Patricia D

Wow, wow, and more wow. As each picture from our daughter's wedding is released, each one seems better than the last. Mandi, you seemed to truly capture the love that was in the air on October 14, 2017 at The Retreat of Southern Bridle Farms. Kate and Derek not only had great... Read More engagement photos from you and your husband, but now wedding pictures to treasure their entire lifetime. Thank you both so much for capturing our family's special day. Can't wait to see the whole collection. ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kate D

Mandi is the absolute best and you MUST book her for your wedding! She takes breathtaking photos while making you feel at ease the entire time! We had a blast with Mandi and Luke on the day of our wedding as they perfectly captured our day! Not only does she do a beautiful job,... Read More but she has great communication about everything during the entire process, answered all of my questions, and had previews for me super quick!! I can't wait for Mandi and Luke to take our pictures for years to come!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

Mandi O’Connor and her husband, Luke are so awesome. They do such an amazing job and are the nicest to work with. Will book them again and again for all my photography needs.

2017-10-17T18:30:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment!! Looking forward to working with you again!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kayla W

God defiantly has blessed Mandi with a passion for creating great memories. Mandi and her husband were Great! They work so well as a team and were very professional. Mandi is an awesome photographer. Every picture reflected exactly how the moment felt. I encourage anyone... Read More looking for a photographer to go with Mandi O'Connor. You will come out with great pictures and also have the pleasure of meeting a wonderful lady.

2017-10-17T18:32:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kayla! We were so honored to photograph your and Ryan's wedding. Capturing all of the emotions of the day is exactly what we strive for and it means so much that you feel that way!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kristin G

THE BEST DECISION I MADE!! Mandi and Luke were so awesome for engagement and wedding pictures! They did an amazing job of capturing every moment of our special day and went above and beyond to make sure all of my pinterest picture idea requests were met 😂 Mandi was super quick... Read More at responding and flexible with days/times/locations for engagement pictures and quick at getting our pictures back to us!! They are so awesome and I'm so thankful I chose them for my wedding!!

2017-10-17T18:34:39 Response from the vendor

Kristin, that is so sweet! We has such a great time photographing your engagements and wedding and I can't wait for your post-wedding bridal session with your pups! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kathryn E

Mandi and Luke were incredible to work with! We really enjoyed spending time with them during our engagement session and they were amazing at the wedding. I feel like I can't say enough great things about this duo! Not to mention how beautiful our pictures turned out!

2017-10-17T18:36:13 Response from the vendor

I am so thankful that you and Matt chose us to photograph your wedding, Kathryn! We still talk about how much fun we had with your engagement session and your wedding was one of our favorites. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Savannah W

Experienced, professional, dependable, friendly, and reasonably priced. I've never seen or heard of any disappointed customers!

2017-10-17T18:36:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Angela B

Mandi O'Connor Photography did an amazing job with our wedding and reception. Mandi goes above and beyond to enrich the experience and make it memorable. She is extremely attentive and considerate. Her patience is astounding and she was able to make my day more special than I... Read More could have ever imagined. I can barely remember most of the day but her efficiency and eye for detail captured all the right moments for me to reflect on in pictures. When I met Mandi I was preparing to move out of state and she made planning the wedding photography the simplest of things to do from miles away. On the day itself I was battling morning sickness and three months pregnant but you would never notice from the pictures that I was not feeling well! She made sure I took it slow but that everything we asked for was accomplished. Her partner and spouse Luke was equally attentive and made the experience even more fun for me and my husband! We are so pleased with her we asked for her to do our maternity photos as well and if I didn't live so far away she is my choice for all the special occasions! I highly recommend Mandi O'Connor Photography for all of your memorable moments!

2017-10-17T18:39:31 Response from the vendor

Angela, I am so honored by your kind words and Luke and I loved getting to work with you both! Can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy someday!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Meresseit W

Our wedding photos was everything we could've ever wanted and more! We were treated like family and my husband, my family, and I will never forget it. They made all our dreams come true. My father said the photos looked like they belonged in a magazine. Thank you so much!

2017-10-17T18:43:48 Response from the vendor

Meresseit, you and Randy and your families were so good to us on your wedding day and it was one of our absolute favorites! I need to hire your father to advertise for us! Haha! We are so honored and thankful you chose us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lauren E

Mandi O'Connor Photography is so reasonably priced and produces unquestionably good photos, but the best thing about this business is Mandi herself. From the moment we sat down with her at our first meeting, she and her husband/second-shooter Luke immediately put us at ease. Her... Read More personality is so welcoming, and I could tell she truly cared about us and our wedding as a whole, not just the photos. She went above and beyond to help me nail down the details for the wedding photography, even to the point of drafting a wedding timeline for me. I loved every moment of working with her, and I truly consider her a friend now. Whenever my husband and I want professional photos in the future, we definitely know who to call!

2017-10-17T18:45:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Lauren! We are so thankful you guys chose us and I am also thankful for clients that turn into friends! What an honor it was to photograph your wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Maris D

Mandi was a pleasure to work with and is a very talented artist. Mandi is very interested in capturing the essence of each wedding and takes a keen interest in producing photos of exactly what each bride envisions. Mandi did a fabulous job on my daughters wedding and created a... Read More beautiful album for my second daughter. I would highly recommend Mandi!

2017-10-17T18:46:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Mrs. Maris! It was such a honor and pleasure to photograph Liz's wedding and to create both albums for your daughters!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Laura M

Mandi and her husband Luke were fantastic to work with! We were running a little late to the venue to get ready, and by the time we got there, they had already taken all of their detail/venue pictures and were ready to keep rolling with us. We took pictures both before and after... Read More the ceremony, and during both intervals they knew exactly how much time we had and kept everybody on track without feeling rushed at all. They both were also just so incredibly sweet. My husband was a little skeptical with me of why there needed to be pictures of him and his groomsmen getting ready, and then one of the first things he said to me during our first look photo time was, "Luke is awesome!" I am so glad we were able to have them photograph our wedding and can't wait to see how all the pictures turn out!

2017-10-17T18:49:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Laura! We had a blast at your wedding and are so thankful you chose us to photograph your special day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brittany B

Mandi did an amazing job capturing our big day. She was very professional and explained the whole process from start to finish. she went above and beyond what I had ever expected.

2017-10-17T18:50:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elizabeth D

Mandi has been amazing to work with so far! She has taken our engagement photos and will be doing our wedding in May. I absolutely LOVE our engagement photos. They are exactly what I was envisioning. She is so kind and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Mandi!

2017-10-17T18:50:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We LOVE working with you guys!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrew S

Mandi took our anniversary photos and she was so awesome. We took our pictures with our cat and she was so patient and kind. She is one truly on of a kind.

2017-10-17T18:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved getting to include your cat in your anniversary photos!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrew S

2017-10-17T18:51:46 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Josh M

Our experience with Mandi was truly great. I initially was uncomfortable with the idea of having pictures made, but Mandi's laid-back style instantly put me at ease. We absolutely love our pictures and wholeheartedly recommend Mandi to you!

2016-10-27T11:11:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Josh! I'm so glad you love your pictures and that I helped you feel more relaxed during the session. At least someone thinks I'm funny, haha! You and Sarah are such a sweet couple and are naturals in front of the camera!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah M

I just can't say enough good things about Mandi! She went out of her way to make us comfortable and to get the very BEST shots for our "missed the date" engagement shoot. (We never had engagement pictures taken, but decided we REALLY wanted some 6 years after the fact!) The... Read More investment we made hiring Mandi was worth every penny- and then some! She is so reasonably priced, especially considering the care and accommodations she makes for each individual session. She's warm, kind, and SUPER talented! You couldn't dream up anyone better! Go ahead and book Mandi for whatever photography needs you have- she's the BEST!!

2016-10-27T11:16:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sarah! I had such a great time at your super unique anniversary/engagement/missed the date session! You were an absolute joy to work with (it was a lot of fun to be able to be so silly and goofy and have you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kyle H

Mandi has been great to work with. Everything has been a breeze from scheduling appointments, designing the save-the-dates to the actual shoots. We will definitely use Mandi in the future!

2016-10-27T11:19:16 Response from the vendor

Kyle, thank you so much! I am super grateful to be able to work with you and Mallory and for such a nice review. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Mandi O'Connor is a wonderful person and photographer! She took my engagement pictures along with my wedding pictures. My engagement pictures were better than I ever dreamed and I still catch myself looking at them all the time. She was extremely attentitive at my wedding and... Read More made sure to get every detail. I am so grateful for Mandi and Luke as the photographers on my wedding day and definitelyrecommend them for yours!

2016-10-27T11:22:24 Response from the vendor

Jordan, your engagements are still some of my favorites I have ever done. You and Corbin were so much fun to work with and Luke and I had a great time with you guys at your wedding! You guys are a wonderful couple! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah H

If I could give Mandi more stars, I would! She's an extremely talented photographer. She did my bridal portraits and they turned out absolutely stunning. She's the sweetest and easiest to work with. I highly recommend her!

2016-10-27T11:25:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sarah! You are such a precious person and it was an honor to shoot your bridal portraits. What a fun day that was! The love both you and Jon share is so beautiful and we loved shooting your wedding as well. I'm so... Read Less Read More

Mandi and Luke O'Connor

We are a husband and wife team based in Georgia. We feel so blessed to be able to live out our dream of owning a business that serves others. We love photography and are super passionate about capturing the love and memories of our clients. We focus on capturing our client's "best self" while also remaining candid and authentic to who they really are. Thanks for taking the time to read our bio, looking forward to having the opportunity to get to know you really soon!