Mannequin the Band | Premier Wedding & Event Band

National/International (Based in Colorado)

Exclusively for Wedding & Events

Mannequin’s performances pack the dance floor with an incredibly versatile show and a high-energy set list. With entertainment, musicianship and chemistry, Mannequin will take any celebration to the next level. Our musicians have played with the best and trained with the top in the world. Mannequin the Band offers different sizes and price points for your event and can bring the party to any destination across the Rockies, the U.S., Mexico, and even as far as Hong Kong. Our state of the art sound equipment and lighting brings a consistent show and experience to your guests and venue. It is our mission to not only elevate every song we do with performance, but to elevate your experience in working with entertainers on and off stage. Mannequin takes the reigns in planning the entertainment

Instruments

Cello, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

4195 S. Broadway , Englewood, CO National/International (Based in Colorado) (214) 289-7273

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Heather D

As a wedding planner who has been in business for 14 years now, I work with a lot of bands. Mannequin Band is hands down one of our favorite bands to work with. Dana and Alan are so professional and on top of all the details throughout the planning process. It's evident they... Read More truly care about their clients and work really hard to make sure all the details are covered and nothing is overlooked. They are a joy to work with during the planning and on the day of the wedding they are a delight! They are on time and so professional during set up and during their performance their stage presence is top notch! Our dance floor this past weekend was packed the ENTIRE night. And at the end of the night the guests did not want to leave. If you are looking for a band who is easy to work with but phenomenal on and off the stage, look no further. I truly can't wait for the next one with Mannequin! Heather Dwight - Calluna Events

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alexandra W

I cannot say enough nice things about this wonderful band. They MADE our wedding reception. I still have few words to describe what an incredible job they did. All the pre-planning was great, they are incredibly easy to work with. They have a wide range of songs that was... Read More fantastic. Our wedding was about 140 people, and people of all ages. And I swear, EVERYONE was up dancing which was fantastic! My husband and I want to have another event just to have them at :) You will not be disappointed. They were the best money we spent on the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Madison S

My husband and I got married at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs this past July. Having great entertainment with a great band was at the top priority of our list. Booking Mannequin was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! They kept the party going the ENTIRE time,... Read More they were so fun to watch, they interacted with our guests, and not to mention were all extremely talented. They were all so great to work with and appealed to all ages of our guests. I highly recommend them for your upcoming wedding or any event for that matter ! Book book book !! Xoxo thanks mannequin !!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katy S

Dana, Alan and the Mannequin Band exceeded our expectations in every way possible! We had a bad experience with another local band we originally tried to book and Ebs, from Distinctive Mountain Events, strongly recommended Mannequin to us after our other band fell through (we... Read More were not aware of Mannequin's existence until after we tried booking the other band). After working with Dana in the months leading up to our wedding and then having the band's AMAZING performance on our wedding day, I could not be happier things worked out the way they did and we ended up booking with Mannequin. Dana promised to bring the party to our wedding and Mannequin absolutely did. I cannot even count how many people have come to my husband and I since the wedding and absolutely raved about how amazing the band's performance was and how much fun he/she had on the dance floor. At one point my dad actually told the band that their performance of a Journey song was even better than the live performance he saw at a Journey concert years ago. Both my younger brother and a close friend of mine in Denver have weddings on the horizon and immediately asked me for Dana's contact information following my wedding as both people were absolutely blown away by Mannequin's amazing performance. In addition to Mannequin's unbelievable singing / performing ability, Dana and her team are also incredibly professional. I worked with Dana to plan ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. On the day of our wedding, we had an unexpected rain / snow storm right before our ceremony which was supposed to take place outside. After 20-30 minutes of going back and forth, we decided to keep the ceremony outside despite the weather. Dana and her team were incredibly supportive and flexible in working with us and our wedding planner, Ebs, to adjust our music plans to fit whatever we decided in the moment for our ceremony. The professionalism of Dana and her team allowed me to have the stress-free, fun, perfect day I had always imagined. As the first child to have a larger wedding with a band in my immediate family, I know my parents were originally skeptical of hiring a band. However, after experiencing everything Mannequin brought to our wedding, I know my parents believe hiring Mannequin is money well-spent whether in Colorado or elsewhere. I cannot recommend Mannequin highly enough, they will give you a wedding experience you will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Mike H

Mannequin was perfect at our wedding in steamboat! Fantastic emcee'ing, lively tunes, and really molded to the flow of the party. Hands down recommend.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Katie H

Mannequin is nothing short of AMAZING! I know you read so many reviews while you are searching for all of your wedding vendors and you start to wonder what's real, but look no further for your wedding band. Dana is super organized and on top of it, you really don't have to worry... Read More about a thing. And most importantly, they bring the party. From the first song to the last, our dance floor was absolutely packed. At one point I was sure the thing was going to collapse!! They are high energy, dance, read the crowd well and really get the party going. Book them!! Your music stresses will be relieved :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kelsey S

Mannequin the Band performed exceptionally at our destination wedding in Vail! From the moment we connected with them over the phone, they were enthusiastic, professional and attentive to our wedding details and style preferences. They provided a repertoire of songs that we... Read More were able to use to highlight our favorite songs, so the music at our reception was tailored to the songs and styles we love most! They provided music for our church ceremony and Sonnenalp reception, and their performance was more than we could have ever imagined. They kept our wedding guests on the dance floor from start to finish. Even without a stage, they were able to engage our guests throughout the evening. they were energetic, lively and quick to read the crowd and choose songs to keep the high-energy going. We continue to receive comments from our guests that our reception is their all-time favorite, and we're convinced the band was a major part in that. I highly recommend Mannequin the Band for your wedding! My favorite wedding band of all-time!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Melanie M

Mannequin just played at our company cocktail party and silent auction, and everyone loved them. They had a great variety of music, and got everyone up and dancing (often hard at corporate events!). We will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. We had great... Read More feedback from our staff and customers on them.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jenna K

Wow!! Mannequin was AMAZING!!! Honestly, they made our wedding the most fun night of our lives and kept the dance floor packed all night long. Multiple people came up to us saying this was the best band they had ever seen!! Booking Mannequin was the best decision we made when... Read More planning our wedding. Dana and team were a DREAM to work with. They accommodated all of our requests with such ease, were so nice, easy-going and FUN to work with. We would recommend them to anyone we know!! Thank you thank you for making our day so special !! You guys are amazing - I wish we could do it all over again!!! The Cullmans

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Caroline H

Mannequin was AMAZING! We had a destination wedding in Estes Park at The Stanley Hotel, and every single person of every age was on the dance floor the entire night. Nobody wanted the night to end, and it did by the whole party chanting "one more song!" over and over because... Read More they couldn't get enough. Since the wedding, I have only heard AMAZING things about Mannequin from our guests. Everyone said it was one of the most fun weddings they'd been to in a long time because of the band. The members were extremely personable and professional, and they made our night incredible.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Brittany A

After reading all if the fabulous reviews of Mannequin we decided to check them out. Dana was delightful and so helpful! She arranged several meetings for us with the Downtown Band and even called the our venue to talk details! The day of our wedding went so smoothly, and the... Read More band had so much energy! All of the guests at some point throughout the evening commented on how awesome the band was!! I highly recommend Mannequin!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Claire J

Mannequin the Band made our wedding reception the party and celebration we had imagined! They kept the dance floor packed all night and catered to our specific requests. Mannequin the Band puts on a phenomenal show and remains professional throughout the planning process. I... Read More would recommend Mannequin the Band to anyone looking for entertainment to take your party up a notch!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Bri K

My husband and I are so happy we hired Mannequin to host the entertainment for our wedding reception. They have a professional appearance, they're authentic, and they are really fun for your guests. Those three characteristics all in one band is harder to find than one might... Read More think. Dana was very positive about making some arrangements specific to our wedding (we had a second line procession from our ceremony to reception with their horn line--- seriously my favorite part of our reception!). They also welcomed a dear friend of mine to play cello with their musicians during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Allen is very professional and put our minds at ease with all the technicalities involved with sound in multiple different rooms, MC, stage placement, etc. Although their pricing is on the higher side, we are so thankful we made the investment towards something everyone could enjoy.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lauren W

I still can’t believe how amazing Mannequin was on our wedding day! From the day I submitted an inquiry, they have been so kind, patient and easy to work with. Not to mention, they are an AMAZING band.! Even months later, I am still getting asked about them by guests. Every time... Read More someone complimented the wedding, they also gave an extra compliment for the band! Mannequin provided sound and DJ for the ceremony, strings for the cocktail hour and the Uptown Band for the reception. I 100% recommend this band to any wedding or event. My husband and I joke that we need an excuse to have another party, just so we can hire Mannequin again!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Katie M

We booked Mannequin for our wedding on 10/22/16 in Vail, CO. We had one pianist for the ceremony and a jazz quartet for cocktail hour and dinner. Dana was so helpful, professional, and responsive from day one of booking the band. Kevin, the pianist sent us a large list of songs... Read More we could choose from and helped us with suggestions that would be right or our wedding. Every guest at the wedding LOVED the jazz quartet!!! It made the wedding reception feel so classy and warm. My husband and I are so happy with Mannequin the Band and would suggest it for any of your future upcoming events!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016

Not enough great things can be said about Mannequin the Band - I would not have had any other band for our Aspen wedding. The entire band is amazing and kept the party ROCKING the entire night!! Dana and Alan are incredible, they even learned a few songs of our choosing. I would... Read More recommend them to any bride or groom. What a night -- we will never forget it!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Laura P

This band is incredible. Our dance floor was never empty and I kept catching myself saying, "this band is amazing." My husband and I were blown away. We were not sure what to expect as we had only heard them play a handful of songs a few months before our wedding, but we were... Read More beyond impressed. We had SO many guests tell us how amazing the band was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. You cannot go wrong. And what a nice group of people. This is an easy decision!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kolby S

Unfortunately, the band was unavailable for my wedding date, but when we reached out to inquire about how it all works we received the most OUTSTANDING customer service. Dana was so sweet and recommended us to a gentleman who could help book a band for us! I am so excited and I... Read More know we are going to have an amazing band! I would highly suggest Mannequin! I know if they played at my wedding it would be nothing less than perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Paige R

Hiring Mannequin was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had seen them at another wedding the summer before and knew that they would the perfect fit for us. Our dance floor was packed for the entire 3 hours and many of our guests commented on how fun the band... Read More was. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lauren W

We hired Mannequin for our wedding reception in Steamboat Springs. From start to finish, Mannequin was amazing. We consistently get compliments on how great the band was at our wedding. We simply asked that Mannequin make the night enjoyable for everyone, and it was an absolute... Read More blast! The guests danced all night. The band even let some of the guests jump in and play with them. The band members were very energetic and really played into the crowd. I would absolutely recommend Mannequin!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Megan O

Mannequin the Band was fantastic. They were easy to deal with, very professional, and put on a great show. We got married in Steamboat Springs. They provided a talented guitarist for our ceremony, and the uptown band played our reception. The band was so lively and fun. They... Read More played a perfect mix of oldies and modern songs that kept the dance floor packed throughout the night. All of my guests commented about how fun the band was! I was blown away. Also, Alan served as the MC during the speeches, etc. They did a great j ob of keeping everything on schedule. I highly recommend Mannequin the Band! They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Mannequin played for our destination wedding in Steamboat Springs, CO. They were absolutely fantastic to work with! We had several phone conferences prior to our big day and they were so accommodating with everything that I wanted at our ceremony and reception. We got married on... Read More top of the mountain and in true Colorado fashion a storm started to roll in during the middle of the ceremony causing some glitches with the equipment. That did not stop Dana from running out with her hand held mic and singing 'How Great Thou Art' BEAUTIFULLY as well as surprising me and singing during our cake cutting! It has been about a month since our big day and I continue to get compliments about how amazing she was and the entire band! A band can definitely make or break your reception and I can guarantee that Mannequin will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Fran E

Hiring a band for a destination wedding is difficult! We chose Mannequin based on videos and they were SO much better live!!! The reception was incredible, with Dana letting us have a little kids "dance off", then rocking the reception for the rest of the evening. Wonderful... Read More music choices, fantastic group of musicians! I would rate this band a TEN! Mother of the Bride!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Hiring Mannequin (downtown band) was an easy decision for us. I inquired about the band and within an hour I had a return e-mail and a phone consult set up. Dana was a pleasure to work with. We had a preparatory phone call three weeks before the wedding where we were asked... Read More about very specific preferences which was extremely helpful for us. The band showed up with plenty of time to prepare for our wedding, the MC was fantastic, the music was loved by all, and it really appeared that the band and MC genuinely cared about helping to make our wedding fun for all. We received feedback from guests of all ages expressing how much they enjoyed the band. The band was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Rose M

Mannequin was the best part about our wedding (other than the love of my life, of course). They were incredibly professional and easy to work with. Most importantly, however, they were a BLAST! They had the dance floor packed the entire evening. At one point a guest pulled... Read More me aside and said, "do you know who is having more fun at your wedding that you are? That guy!" and pointed to Alan who had just slid across the stage on his knees singing his heart out. If you choose another band for your wedding you are making a big mistake.

Alan Currens & Dana Wield

Whether you are a bride, a planner or an event coordinator in the U.S. or abroad, you'll work directly with owners Alan Currens and Dana Wield when booking Mannequin, who also act as band manager and client liaison, respectively.