Manufacturers Golf and Country Club

Fort Washington, PA

Extraordinary, Breathtaking, Memorable

As Montgomery County’s premier venue, Manufacturers’ provides breathtaking views, extraordinary service and first-rate cuisine to provide the flawless experience we strive to achieve for the day of your dreams, whether you are planning an over-the-top wedding for 250 or an intimate affair for 50.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

511 Dreshertown Road, Fort Washington, PA (215) 886-3200

Beautiful venue, easy and all-inclusive

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Whitney B

MGCC is a beautiful venue with a wonderful staff. They have a wonderful wedding coordinator on staff to lead you through the entire process. Linda is amazing and willing to do just about anything for her brides. Don't let the "cost of service" scare you away, either-- it... Read More includes just about everything (and is done by # of guests invited, so you can go as big or small as you need.) You'll need to hire a DJ/band and a photographer, but otherwise MGCC takes care of it all! Price of venue includes wedding coordinator, wedding cake, plenty of decorative flowers for reception and table center pieces (not bridal bouquets/boutonnieres), prep space, ceremony space, cocktail reception & apps, dinner for guests, and open bar including cocktails. Here are some photos from our beautiful wedding to give you a sense for what the venue can look like: http://www.jennchildress.com/manufactures-country-club-wedding-whitney-chris/

Manufacturers Reception

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

We got married March 31 2012 at Manufacturer CC. Linda, our wedding coordinator, was wonderful to work with during the planning. She made my day excellent. Our guests raved about the food. The servers were attentive to our guests during the reception. I would highly recommend... Read More Manufacturers. Chris

Manufacturer's GCC May 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Maria T

I used Manufacturer's Golf and Country Club for our wedding ceremony and reception. We knew immediately after our first visit with Linda (Banquet Manager) that we would have our wedding at MGCC. The facilities and grounds are absolutely beautiful. The building has great... Read More character with lots of architectural details. You won't find a more professional and personable manager than Linda. She has been with the club for a long time and she knows everyone's name. She always has the biggest smile. I knew that working with Linda will allow me peace of mind. We were married in May 2013 and I have received and continue to receive so many compliments on my wedding and the facility. A friend recently told me that she had been to 5 weddings this year and ours was her favorite and one of the biggest factors was that she loved the location. The FOOD - can I tell you that you won't find selections or taste any better than MGCC. Everything is top notch. The staff were amazing - we were we waited on all day. Anything we wanted, they made it happen. They were so much fun too. I used the Knot reviews to find places to visit for the wedding. I was looking for something very specific - beautiful outside grounds, a building with character and excellent food. I found that in Manufacturer's Golf and Country Club. I can't say enough good things or rate them high enough. A friend recently told me that she had been to 5 weddings this year and ours was her favorite and one of the biggest factors was that she loved the location and the food.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Melissa B

We had our wedding reception at MGCC on April 8, 2017 and had an amazing experience. Linda Hower (the Catering Director) was a dream to work with. She is detail-oriented, knowledgeable, personable, and a calming presence. The views are stunning, the is food delectable, and... Read More the service is top-notch. We have received countless compliments from guests about all of the above. Sooooo glad we chose to have our wedding at Manufacturers'!!! It's a total gem.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Amy L

We had our wedding at Manufacturers' Golf and Country Club on July 9th, 2016. It was everything I ever wanted! It took me forever to pick a venue (I visited at least 10) and as soon as I took of Manufacturers' I was set! Linda helped to seal the deal as she was comforting and... Read More helpful from the start. Even just talking to her during the tour I knew we would be in good hands. She helped us with every detail from small to big. She helped us plan out the menu, the layout of the room (which changed a few times), decorations, timeline of the day, and so much more. The venue itself was perfect. I loved the feel of the building and the many rooms/spaces were awesome. The whole upstairs in the house was available to us the day of and before, so both the guys and the girls had separate spaces to get ready. That made the whole "morning of" very special and relaxed. The many options for the spaces for cocktail hour are ideal. Guests could go outside (where there was fans and shade), outside where there's not shade, inside in a big open room, and other rooms inside (if it has to be all inside). It didn't feel tight which is great. The food wasn't a huge focus for us at all. Our menu was fairly simple but I know they had a lot of variety to offer. The grounds for pictures are stunning. Our day was a little rainy in the morning and then cloudy for the rest of the day. It did not matter! The pictures were still beautiful in all of the little places throughout the venue. I would highly recommend Manufacturers' to have your wedding at. Every detail can be so unique to you and it doesn't feel like anybody else's wedding but yours. At the very least it's worth a visit. It won't disappoint.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017

Our wedding was in September 2016 and everything about this venue was fabulous. The food was delicious and we received so many comments from our guests saying this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Linda Hower made everything run smoothly, from the ceremony to the... Read More reception. we highly recommend this venue for any event.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Catherine I

I cannot express enough words to how wonderful Manufacturers is! From the moment we went to first see manufacturers I fell in love not only with the place itself but with Linda the coordinator. She is absolutely the best.... the BEST. She is such a warm, kind, and wonderful... Read More person with a beAutiful soul. She was there every step of the way and accommodated us on everything we asked. The wedding was absolutely perfect!!! Due to some rain we had to switch things around and Linda was up for whatever we chose to do. It turned out to be amazing, perfect, better than I imagined!!! I highly recommend everything about this place!!! The beauty, the people, the above and beyond attitude of everyone is outstanding!!!! Words cannot express how I feel and only hope Linda gets my extreme happiness with Everything from this brief review. I cannot wait to go back for our 1 year anniversary dinner!!!!!! And our 12yr old daughter is soo in love with everything about Manufacturers she tells me she wants to get married there!! And our 3 yr old son is absolutely in love with Linda as well, calling her his "big batman" . It's only been 5days since our wedding and he asks how big Batman aka Linda is doing. Goes to show what a wonderful place with such beautiful people!!!! Thank you alll soo much at Manufacturers for Everything!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

We had our reception at Manufacturer's and we could not have hoped for anything better. The place is gorgeous, the views amazing, food delicious, but hands down the best part of it was how easy it all was. Linda However made sure every detail was covered, and she guided us... Read More every step of the way. All the little details that can make you crazy: menus, place settings, signage, table arrangements, working with vendors - Linda and the team at Manufacturer's took care of to perfection ensuring an easy, stress-free, and truly unforgettable day. I felt truly cared for in their hands, and our guests had an amazing time and could not stop showering us with compliments about the venue.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brian A

My husband & I had our wedding ceremony & reception at Manny’s (AKA Manufacturer’s) at the end of July, 2016. We checked out 5 other venues before Manny’s and thought we had made up our minds. After visiting Manny’s and meeting Linda, the search was over. Linda was incredibly... Read More accommodating and made the entire planning process very simple. Planning our wedding was less stressful than deciding what drinks to order on our honeymoon! Manny’s provides an amazing backdrop for the best photo shoot of your life and also served our guests delicious apps, entrees and drinks. Linda made Manny’s feel like a 2nd home for us and we cannot wait to visit again for future weddings & events. Thank you Linda for everything you did for us & our families!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Taryn P

We got married at Manufacturers' this past May and it was beyond amazing! Our experience with Linda and the entire staff was wonderful from the minute we stepped foot inside a year and a half before our wedding! Even though we showed up without an appointment after looking at... Read More another wedding venue, Linda gladly gave us the grand tour and was the only person who really gave us an idea of what our wedding day would be like (rain or shine) if we got married there. The place is breathtaking - even in the middle of winter. If you're even slightly considering Manny's as your venue go visit it - it's so, so pretty! We looked at other venues but none of them even held a candle to Manufacturers'. Once we made our decision, Linda worked with us to make sure everything was on point - from our ceremony, to the ballroom layout to the menu. She worked with us to stay within our budget as well. Even when it rained on the day of our wedding, Linda quickly had a plan together by the time of our rehearsal so we knew exactly where everything would be - and it couldn't have been more perfect! Everyone tells you that something will go wrong on your wedding day and you need to just roll with it - but I can honestly say that our wedding day was flawless and I credit that mainly to Linda and the staff at Manufacturers'. I highly recommend this venue to any prospective bride & groom - you will be guaranteed a wonderful experience and an absolutely beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Rachel W

We just wanted to say thank you again for the absolutely wonderful bridal shower tea party! Everything went off perfectly! The space looked amazing and the service and food were exemplary. On top of all of that, you were very easy to work with, and we felt at ease about the... Read More event throughout the planning process. We hope to be able to plan an event again with you in the future.

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Caitlin M

My husband and I had our wedding reception here last December and came for a one year celebration. Linda- the ideal wedding coordinator will make sure that everything goes well. It poured on the wedding day but they have so many things inside that the weather didn't ruin the... Read More day. It's gorgeous and breathtaking. Nicest staff!

A Beautiful Venue & Fantastic Service!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kyle B

My wife and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at the Manufacturer's Golf & Country Club. Linda Hower worked with us all throughout the process to ensure that our day was everything we wanted it to be. This venue is beautiful, and our ceremony on one of the patios,... Read More with the gorgeous property in the background was perfect. The reception was also amazing (and Delicious!!) Everything went off without a hitch and we cannot recommend Manufacturer's & Linda enough! Linda made the entire day seamless and wonderful.

Great service and value rolled into one!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I would highly recommend Manufacturer's Golf and Country Club,from the awesome assistance and knowledge of Linda Hower down to the staff at the club! The food was great! The service was even better! The price was affordable and Linda worked with us to make sure it was. And... Read More what a beautiful backdrop for our wedding pictures! We brought the decorations, and the staff did the rest. It all looked great! All of our guests also complimented the Club. Everything was clean. I definitely would suggest checking this place out!

Beautiful Venue, Great Staff

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Samantha S

We had our wedding and reception here and can't give them enough praises. The staff was amazing and Linda Hower, the Director of Catering, was amazing to work with! Everyone there made sure that our day was nothing short of amazing. Our guests can't stop raving about... Read More Manufacturer's, from the amazing food, beautiful location, and friendly staff. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out and we thank Manufacturer's for making it a day we will never forget.

MGCC--Exceeds Expectations!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Elizabeth G

I got married 6/20/15 and had my reception at MGCC. I planned the wedding from California so I was constantly in contact with Linda, the site manager, via e-mail. She responds quickly--which I greatly appreciated. The staff and Linda were so accommodating through the entire... Read More planning process and during the reception. While my groom and I had our photos taken around the country club, cocktail appetizers and water were brought to us. Linda made sure everyone and everything was on time. The service at MGCC is outstanding and by far the best I've ever experienced. E & J DeFranco

Breathtaking Venue & Amazing Staff!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Christina

My husband and I got married at Manufacturer's Golf and Country Club in September 2014 and have nothing but good things to say about the experience! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the view from behind the club house never ceases to take my breath away. We were lucky enough... Read More to have a beautiful sunny day and had our ceremony and cocktail hour outside, so all our guests were able to enjoy the view. The food is also incredible--our guests wouldn't stop telling us how much they enjoyed it! But most importantly... Linda, our wedding coordinator, was so AMAZING!! She made the whole planning experience easy and was there to help us every step of the way. Linda helped coordinate with all our vendors to ensure everything was setup properly and ran smoothly on our wedding day. She genuinely cares about your "big day" and wants it to go exactly how you imagine it. Linda and all the staff work extremely hard to make sure you have an amazing experience, and that all your guests are having a great time. Our wedding day turned out to be more than we every imagined, and are so glad we picked MGCC!!

MGCC Wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Married my beautiful bride at this awesome facility. Food was very good, service was exceptional. Plenty of parking, valet available. Linda did a great job with the setup and coordination of the event. Would recommend highly to any couple looking for a reasonably priced... Read More venue for their wedding.

Exceptional Wedding Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Jill L

I cannot say enough positive things about Linda Hower and her team at Manufacturer’s Golf and Country Club! We were attracted to this venue for our wedding because of its gorgeous views and value of their wedding packages, but were blown away by the superior level of service... Read More throughout the entire planning process and wedding day! Linda was so helpful during the planning process, and even offered some extra décor items she had for free. Every aspect of planning was made easy because of Linda and her team. She made sure we were well taken care of throughout our entire wedding day (we arrived at MFGCC early in the morning to get ready, had our ceremony, and reception all at MFGCC). It was fabulous! All of the recommended vendors were amazing. The food at MFGCC was outstanding! One year later, our guests are still telling us that our wedding was the best they have ever been to! I wouldn’t change anything about the day, and would recommend MFGCC to anyone in a heartbeat!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Tara K

Everything about my wedding was amazing, largely in part to Linda and her team at Manufacturers'. My new husband and I live in Orlando, FL - 1,000 miles away from the venue. Planning a "destination" wedding could have been a nightmare. During the planning process, Linda was... Read More completely understanding, always accessible via email, and accommodating of my parents occasionally dropping in for an impromptu meeting or just to take pictures for me. We received so many compliments on the venue - from the ceremony location, to the cocktail hour; the reception space; the dinner; and overall, the amazing service - our guests loved every minute. Linda even took the time to go to every table and ask how their meal was! Our wedding could not have been the great success it was without the expertise of Linda, her team, and the beautiful Manufacturers' Golf and Country Club! I would DEFINITELY recommend to ANYONE!!!

Amazing, Stress-free day

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Ashley C

If you're thinking about going with Manufacturers...DO IT! We had an incredible wedding and all the guests were raving about how beautiful it was and about the food! Linda, our wedding coordinator was absolutely amazing. I didn't have a wedding planner, but felt like I did with... Read More Linda. Great communication and I felt taken care of since Day 1. My bridal party and I arrived around 8:30 a.m. at the venue to get ready there. All my bridesmaids were saying how this was the most relaxing and stress free wedding they have been in. While we were getting ready, they were doing all the decorating and setting up. I didn't have to lift a finger. I'm so happy we went with them. Their package included so much and the service and quality was great. I felt in great hands the entire time. Going through our cards, we found a card from the staff with pictures included of us from that day! Such a nice surprise. I can't imagine having had our wedding any place else.

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Julie R

I can't say enough to sing the praises of Manufacturers and the work Linda put in to making our day perfect. Often we felt like we had work to do, but it was being handled by Linda. I brought my mom to our tasting, which was a challenge from her stage 4 breast cancer, but she... Read More said the food was phenomenal and it was the best she ever had, which made me happy because she passed away shortly after. At the reception I had guests who I didn't account for as vegetarians, but without missing a beat they were served custom meals. If you're looking for a place for your ceremony and reception, you owe it to yourself to enjoy the benefits of Manufacturers.

Love the Venue, Linda is what sold it

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Lara M

I absolutely loved working with Linda from the moment I dropped in on her- unfortunately did not have an appointment- and she took the time to give me a tour. She was great and throughout the process of prepping I trusted and appreciated her help. Unfortunately it rained on my... Read More wedding day and I was not able to take advantage of the outdoor area but Linda still helped make the indoor ceremony and cocktail hour great. There were a few glitches where Linda shone. Everyone is only a bride once and doesn't always think about every detail but Linda helped me through everything. She also helped smooth things over when my band was slacking, forgetting to announce certain bridal party names and not having time for speeches. Manufacturer's is a beautiful venue and I loved it, Linda made all the details of the day perfect. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jillian T

Manufacturers' is a true gem. Everything about this venue was wonderful. Linda Hower, the catering director, is phenomenal. She bends over backwards to help you and she runs the event so well. In her capable hands, our wedding reception was flawless. The grounds of the country... Read More club are beautiful and numerous guests told me how pretty it was. The food was all tasty and the servers and bartenders were so professional and polite. The club lets you use storage space throughout the week of your wedding to store all your stuff and you can wait to pick it up the day after the wedding, which was very helpful for me when things were hectic. In summary, everything that Manny's did for us was outstanding and I am so happy I chose them.

Money Well Spent

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Haley M

We had our wedding at MGCC last August and it was amazing - it was everything we could have asked for and more. Everything from the planning to the night of was perfect, and much of that is owed to Linda. She has such an eye for detail and they give you so much flexibility with... Read More everything (e.g., where you want furniture, how the room should be set up, what the decorations should look like, where the cocktail hour should be) that it almost makes it more difficult (in a good way) because you have so many decisions to make. But it really makes it feel like YOUR wedding. Linda walks you through every step of the planning process and left no detail - not matter how small - undecided. We were living in North Carolina while planning our wedding in Philadelphia, so the way that MGCC structures their packages was very helpful and convenient for us. Mostly everything is included - flowers, cake. And the vendors that they contract with are great. I don't think we could have picked better ones on our own. But having everything included in the package made wedding planning a lot easier, especially from so far away. It also helps with budgeting since you can calculate a large chunk of the cost of the wedding just with the venue. The food at MGCC was amazing too. It was hard to choose our menu because the all of the options sounded delicious. When it came time for our tasting, all of the choices we had were so delicious. We were worried that the quality would not be the same the night of the wedding because the food would be on a larger scale. However, that was not the case. We had so many compliments from our guests that MGCC's food was the best food they've had at a wedding before. There is even flexibility with the menu to some extent - even down to the dishes they serve the food in! In addition to the food, the location of MGCC is breathtaking. Having cocktail hour out on the back patio was one of the highlights of the night. Despite the fact that it's a golf course, the views are gorgeous, which makes for awesome pictures. The rest of the grounds are beautifully landscaped and it's just amazing all around. Finally, the staff at MGCC goes out of their way for the bride and groom. Starting with getting ready before the ceremony, I had my own room (or two) for my bridal party. My husband had a separate room for his groomsmen, complete with TVs, a bar and video games. Linda makes sure that the bride and groom don't see each other passing in the hallways. I had ordered tea sandwiches and fruit for my girls, and my husband brought in food for his guys. The staff came around multiple times and checked to see if we needed anything. And that continued all night. When we were getting pictures taken with our bridal party during the cocktail hour, we had our own personal server following us to each location taking our drink orders and bringing hors d'oeuvres. They (and Linda) also checked with us throughout the night to see if we needed anything. The night went as smoothly and perfectly as we could have ever wished. MGCC is an awesome place for a wedding. The value that you get for the money that you pay is well worth it.