Manufacturers Golf and Country Club

Fort Washington, PA

Extraordinary, Breathtaking, Memorable

As Montgomery County’s premier venue, Manufacturers’ provides breathtaking views, extraordinary service and first-rate cuisine to provide the flawless experience we strive to achieve for the day of your dreams, whether you are planning an over-the-top wedding for 250 or an intimate affair for 50.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

511 Dreshertown Road, Fort Washington, PA (215) 886-3200

Beautiful venue, easy and all-inclusive

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Whitney B

MGCC is a beautiful venue with a wonderful staff. They have a wonderful wedding coordinator on staff to lead you through the entire process. Linda is amazing and willing to do just about anything for her brides. Don't let the "cost of service" scare you away, either-- it... Read More includes just about everything (and is done by # of guests invited, so you can go as big or small as you need.) You'll need to hire a DJ/band and a photographer, but otherwise MGCC takes care of it all! Price of venue includes wedding coordinator, wedding cake, plenty of decorative flowers for reception and table center pieces (not bridal bouquets/boutonnieres), prep space, ceremony space, cocktail reception & apps, dinner for guests, and open bar including cocktails. Here are some photos from our beautiful wedding to give you a sense for what the venue can look like: http://www.jennchildress.com/manufactures-country-club-wedding-whitney-chris/

Manufacturers Reception

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

We got married March 31 2012 at Manufacturer CC. Linda, our wedding coordinator, was wonderful to work with during the planning. She made my day excellent. Our guests raved about the food. The servers were attentive to our guests during the reception. I would highly recommend... Read More Manufacturers. Chris

Manufacturer's GCC May 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Maria T

I used Manufacturer's Golf and Country Club for our wedding ceremony and reception. We knew immediately after our first visit with Linda (Banquet Manager) that we would have our wedding at MGCC. The facilities and grounds are absolutely beautiful. The building has great... Read More character with lots of architectural details. You won't find a more professional and personable manager than Linda. She has been with the club for a long time and she knows everyone's name. She always has the biggest smile. I knew that working with Linda will allow me peace of mind. We were married in May 2013 and I have received and continue to receive so many compliments on my wedding and the facility. A friend recently told me that she had been to 5 weddings this year and ours was her favorite and one of the biggest factors was that she loved the location. The FOOD - can I tell you that you won't find selections or taste any better than MGCC. Everything is top notch. The staff were amazing - we were we waited on all day. Anything we wanted, they made it happen. They were so much fun too. I used the Knot reviews to find places to visit for the wedding. I was looking for something very specific - beautiful outside grounds, a building with character and excellent food. I found that in Manufacturer's Golf and Country Club. I can't say enough good things or rate them high enough. A friend recently told me that she had been to 5 weddings this year and ours was her favorite and one of the biggest factors was that she loved the location and the food.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Amy Lynn C

We got married at Manufacturer’s on 10/13/17 and I can’t say enough amazing things about Manufacturer’s! The entire planning process and our wedding day was a breeze all due to Linda! She was exceptional and holds a very special place in our hearts. From the views at... Read More Manufacturer’s to the food to the amazing service by staff, you cannot go wrong here! Linda took our modest budget and made our big day into a dream wedding! She was extremely helpful and supportive the whole way. The additional staff was phenomenal! They all made ensure the day was everything we dreamed and no one wanted for nothing! The bar tenders were so good to our guest as well! The food here is beyond delicious and every single person in the room shared how much they loved their dinner. The entire experience was beyond anything we could have hoped for. Manufacturer’s is local to where I live, yet almost none of our guest had ever been there and were blow away by the charm and beautiful venue itself! It was literally the perfect day and much of that credit goes to Linda and the rest of the staff for being incredibly amazing! My dad said it best, “I can’t imagine your wedding day being anything better at of the other venues we looked at! Manufacturer’s is top notch and they blew me away!” Best of the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Colleen G

We had such a blast at our wedding here in August this year. The space is beautiful, the food was amazing (we got a lot of compliments on the food) and the bar was exceptional. Linda help us with some accommodations for our reception that we wanted along with accommodations for... Read More our guests.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Anna S

Yesterday was my one year anniversary and I am still so grateful that we choose manufactures golf and country club to host our wedding. Our wedding planning process was stressful until we met Linda and knew this was the perfect place for us. They took all the stress out of... Read More planning our wedding. Linda constantly answered any and all of my questions and all of my needs were accommodated without hesitation.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Liz F

We struck gold when we choose Manufacturers' as our wedding venue. The beauty and views of the venue plus the dedication of Linda cannot be matched. Being an out-of-state bride, I was nervous for all the planning from a distance. Linda was more than helpful and... Read More communicative. Whenever we were in town she made sure she made plenty of time to see us and sit down and assist in planning. I did not realize how involved Linda would be through the whole process and it was truly a blessing. I would highly recommend Manufacturers' for the ease of planning, spectacular location and ability to use the space and make it your own.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Elizabeth K

Everything about Manufacturer's and Linda, the event coordinator, was perfect. Linda made our dream wedding come true and the whole process was flawless. The food was the best we could imagine and our guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever had! The preferred... Read More vendors, which were included in the price, were amazing and also easy to work with. The entire experience was a dream come true. The views are beyond compare and our pictures are breath taking. We cannot say enough wonderful things about about Manufacturer's. If I could give higher than 5 stars, I would. Everything was included and it was a dream working with Linda and everyone there. We could not have asked for a better experience. And to top it all off, we had the wedding suite for a full week before the wedding and could drop our stuff off beforehand instead of rushing around the day of! Absolutely perfect!! I highly recommend Manufacturer's for your wedding or any event. And use Linda! She will make your dreams come true!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Madhuri S

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at Manufacturers Golf and Country Club this August. Their secret weapon is their wedding coordinator, Linda Hower. We truly cannot thank her enough. There were many reasons I'm so glad we went with Manufacturers for ceremony +... Read More reception venue, which I'll list below -- 1. We had a sentimental reason – my husband's parents had their reception here 34 years ago! 2. Their all-inclusive package was a fantastic deal and it took away MOST of the wedding planning details from our plate. The ceremony + reception package included catering, cake and an open bar, free tasting session, full-service catering and bar staff (gratuities included in the package, so we didn't have to worry about that), centerpieces and linens, full-service set-up and break-down (what a blessing to not have to clean up after the wedding! we could even leave our stuff there to pick up the next day), wedding signage design + printing, free valet parking for the guests, and our own bridal suite available for the whole WEEK before the wedding. 3. The ceremony package included a catered lunch and champagne/beer – such a blessing to just relax with our families and wedding parties as we got ready for the ceremony. Not worrying about lunch made such a difference! We had so much SPACE on the day of the wedding - the entire top floor of the venue with multiple rooms to get ready in! 4. The venue is utterly beautiful. The photographs of our day look gorgeous - you cannot beat that view! 5. Most importantly -- we got Linda! Our own dedicated wedding coordinator was included in the package. Linda was technically our day-of coordinator, but she helped us with EVERYTHING that had any connection with the venue. From day 1 Linda was responsive, helpful and super accommodating. On the day of the wedding, she was there from the very beginning to coordinate our rehearsal, and then oversaw every single detail as the guests started arriving all the way through the ceremony and reception. A day-of-coordinator is crucial, and it was awesome to have someone as great as Linda, who knew all the ins and outs of the venue and how to throw a great wedding there. 6. The day of our wedding was utterly relaxing, like a dream. We didn't have to worry about ANYTHING except connecting with our guests and having the most fun. We were utterly and totally taken care of. The package includes a free anniversary dinner and my husband and I cannot wait to go back next day. We are so grateful to Linda and her team for giving us the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Janet M

Beautiful! We had the best experience working with Linda and her team. The wonderful grounds, great service and communication, we loved ever bit of our time with Manufacturers! We are so happy we had our reception there. Hands down best day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lindsey B

Choosing Manufacturer's and Linda was a no brainer. This was the first venue that we had looked at and every place we went to after this had to hold up to how I felt about this place. Not only was the atmosphere amazing but so was Linda! I honestly could not have asked for a... Read More better experience. After 5 months all my guests are still talking about how my wedding was the best wedding that they have ever been to. The staff was there for me, my husband and our parties the entire day. From start to finish everything was so magical. I wholeheartedly could not have asked for a better experience or a better set of people to work with. Linda became part of my family from day one and she made everything so easy.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Paige C

My husband and I got married on Sept 5, 2015 at Manufacturer’s and would give this venue 10 stars if we could! The house itself is beautiful and has so much character and the grounds are impeccable, making for amazing pictures! I can’t even begin to put words to how amazing... Read More Linda, the wedding coordinator, is! She will be your saving grace for sure. The wedding package itself pretty much has everything you’d ever want and there are very few things you would need to pay additional for. We visited a lot of venues where we would have needed to figure out how to get some of the extra little things done that we wanted around the reception, but when we met with Linda, she absolutely is willing to go above and beyond for her couples. They will set up the reception however you want it – they’ll move bars, walls, and tables, anything you want and set up decorations however you ask them to. It was seamless! The cocktail hour was AMAZING – our guests are still raving about it! The weather allowed us to have ours out on the veranda with a bar, and then a second bar up in the house, spreading things out a bit and eliminating long lines. The food was also TOP NOTCH, another thing we are still getting compliments on. I could go on and on about how amazing and helpful Linda and the staff are at Manufacturer’s is, but that would make this review even longer. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Doug B

My husband and I got married at Manufacturers almost a year and I still talk about how perfect it was to have it there! From the start, Linda Hower was extremely helpful, responsive and easy to work with. Our whole family just enjoyed working with her throughout the planning and... Read More day of. On the day of, I was very calm because I knew everything would be handled just fine with Linda at the helm. All day our guests were telling us how much they loved the venue and the service. The only slight issue we had was with the sound system during our outside ceremony. The speakers kept going in and out , but sometimes things happen. I can continue on and about how amazing Manufacturers is but I don't think there is space for it! Any couple that wants a venue where everything can take place in one spot, have a beautiful view and delicious food and great service, this is your place!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Dana L

Manufacturers was the perfect venue for us! Linda, the coordinator was extremely helpful throughout the process and truly was a key part in making our wedding an amazing day. Everyone we talked with said it was one of the nicest venues and weddings they had ever been to. We look... Read More forward to our anniversary dinner so we can enjoy the views and incredible food.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Thomas E

My wife Molly and I will soon be celebrating our anniversary, and as we do, we will undoubtedly reflect on our wonderful wedding day. To be expected, the ceremony was the incomparable highlight that day. But outside of that, our reception at Manufacturers Golf and Country Club... Read More would be a close second! I can't begin to tell you how wonderful our experience there was that day. Linda Hower and the entire staff there were terrific - so pleasant and accommodating from start to finish. Every room there was warm, inviting and so beautifully decorated. Molly and I were so at ease knowing that every one of our guests were equally as comfortable being there. I am so happy that Molly and I will forever be able to look back on that day with such great memories...thanks in large part to Manufacturers Golf and Country Club. To anyone considering choosing them as a possible venue for any event, a more glowing recommendation I could not give!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Melissa B

We had our wedding reception at MGCC on April 8, 2017 and had an amazing experience. Linda Hower (the Catering Director) was a dream to work with. She is detail-oriented, knowledgeable, personable, and a calming presence. The views are stunning, the is food delectable, and... Read More the service is top-notch. We have received countless compliments from guests about all of the above. Sooooo glad we chose to have our wedding at Manufacturers'!!! It's a total gem.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Amy L

We had our wedding at Manufacturers' Golf and Country Club on July 9th, 2016. It was everything I ever wanted! It took me forever to pick a venue (I visited at least 10) and as soon as I took of Manufacturers' I was set! Linda helped to seal the deal as she was comforting and... Read More helpful from the start. Even just talking to her during the tour I knew we would be in good hands. She helped us with every detail from small to big. She helped us plan out the menu, the layout of the room (which changed a few times), decorations, timeline of the day, and so much more. The venue itself was perfect. I loved the feel of the building and the many rooms/spaces were awesome. The whole upstairs in the house was available to us the day of and before, so both the guys and the girls had separate spaces to get ready. That made the whole "morning of" very special and relaxed. The many options for the spaces for cocktail hour are ideal. Guests could go outside (where there was fans and shade), outside where there's not shade, inside in a big open room, and other rooms inside (if it has to be all inside). It didn't feel tight which is great. The food wasn't a huge focus for us at all. Our menu was fairly simple but I know they had a lot of variety to offer. The grounds for pictures are stunning. Our day was a little rainy in the morning and then cloudy for the rest of the day. It did not matter! The pictures were still beautiful in all of the little places throughout the venue. I would highly recommend Manufacturers' to have your wedding at. Every detail can be so unique to you and it doesn't feel like anybody else's wedding but yours. At the very least it's worth a visit. It won't disappoint.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017

Our wedding was in September 2016 and everything about this venue was fabulous. The food was delicious and we received so many comments from our guests saying this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Linda Hower made everything run smoothly, from the ceremony to the... Read More reception. we highly recommend this venue for any event.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Catherine I

I cannot express enough words to how wonderful Manufacturers is! From the moment we went to first see manufacturers I fell in love not only with the place itself but with Linda the coordinator. She is absolutely the best.... the BEST. She is such a warm, kind, and wonderful... Read More person with a beAutiful soul. She was there every step of the way and accommodated us on everything we asked. The wedding was absolutely perfect!!! Due to some rain we had to switch things around and Linda was up for whatever we chose to do. It turned out to be amazing, perfect, better than I imagined!!! I highly recommend everything about this place!!! The beauty, the people, the above and beyond attitude of everyone is outstanding!!!! Words cannot express how I feel and only hope Linda gets my extreme happiness with Everything from this brief review. I cannot wait to go back for our 1 year anniversary dinner!!!!!! And our 12yr old daughter is soo in love with everything about Manufacturers she tells me she wants to get married there!! And our 3 yr old son is absolutely in love with Linda as well, calling her his "big batman" . It's only been 5days since our wedding and he asks how big Batman aka Linda is doing. Goes to show what a wonderful place with such beautiful people!!!! Thank you alll soo much at Manufacturers for Everything!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

We had our reception at Manufacturer's and we could not have hoped for anything better. The place is gorgeous, the views amazing, food delicious, but hands down the best part of it was how easy it all was. Linda However made sure every detail was covered, and she guided us... Read More every step of the way. All the little details that can make you crazy: menus, place settings, signage, table arrangements, working with vendors - Linda and the team at Manufacturer's took care of to perfection ensuring an easy, stress-free, and truly unforgettable day. I felt truly cared for in their hands, and our guests had an amazing time and could not stop showering us with compliments about the venue.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brian A

My husband & I had our wedding ceremony & reception at Manny’s (AKA Manufacturer’s) at the end of July, 2016. We checked out 5 other venues before Manny’s and thought we had made up our minds. After visiting Manny’s and meeting Linda, the search was over. Linda was incredibly... Read More accommodating and made the entire planning process very simple. Planning our wedding was less stressful than deciding what drinks to order on our honeymoon! Manny’s provides an amazing backdrop for the best photo shoot of your life and also served our guests delicious apps, entrees and drinks. Linda made Manny’s feel like a 2nd home for us and we cannot wait to visit again for future weddings & events. Thank you Linda for everything you did for us & our families!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Taryn P

We got married at Manufacturers' this past May and it was beyond amazing! Our experience with Linda and the entire staff was wonderful from the minute we stepped foot inside a year and a half before our wedding! Even though we showed up without an appointment after looking at... Read More another wedding venue, Linda gladly gave us the grand tour and was the only person who really gave us an idea of what our wedding day would be like (rain or shine) if we got married there. The place is breathtaking - even in the middle of winter. If you're even slightly considering Manny's as your venue go visit it - it's so, so pretty! We looked at other venues but none of them even held a candle to Manufacturers'. Once we made our decision, Linda worked with us to make sure everything was on point - from our ceremony, to the ballroom layout to the menu. She worked with us to stay within our budget as well. Even when it rained on the day of our wedding, Linda quickly had a plan together by the time of our rehearsal so we knew exactly where everything would be - and it couldn't have been more perfect! Everyone tells you that something will go wrong on your wedding day and you need to just roll with it - but I can honestly say that our wedding day was flawless and I credit that mainly to Linda and the staff at Manufacturers'. I highly recommend this venue to any prospective bride & groom - you will be guaranteed a wonderful experience and an absolutely beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Rachel W

We just wanted to say thank you again for the absolutely wonderful bridal shower tea party! Everything went off perfectly! The space looked amazing and the service and food were exemplary. On top of all of that, you were very easy to work with, and we felt at ease about the... Read More event throughout the planning process. We hope to be able to plan an event again with you in the future.

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Caitlin M

My husband and I had our wedding reception here last December and came for a one year celebration. Linda- the ideal wedding coordinator will make sure that everything goes well. It poured on the wedding day but they have so many things inside that the weather didn't ruin the... Read More day. It's gorgeous and breathtaking. Nicest staff!

A Beautiful Venue & Fantastic Service!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kyle B

My wife and I had both our wedding ceremony and reception at the Manufacturer's Golf & Country Club. Linda Hower worked with us all throughout the process to ensure that our day was everything we wanted it to be. This venue is beautiful, and our ceremony on one of the patios,... Read More with the gorgeous property in the background was perfect. The reception was also amazing (and Delicious!!) Everything went off without a hitch and we cannot recommend Manufacturer's & Linda enough! Linda made the entire day seamless and wonderful.