Marble Slab Creamery

Cupcakes, Desserts

10972 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN

Reception catering

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Anna M

They are such professionals and everyone loved the ice cream!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Maura J

My experience with Marble Slab was wonderful! My guests were extremely excited. The staff was very personable and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. This was one of the best parts of my reception!

Great Ice Cream

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Heather H

Love their products.

Grooms Cake

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Rachel B

We used marble slab for the grooms cake. We had a vanilla cake and a chocolate one. Everyone loved the idea of having ice cream at the wedding!! It was a great idea and we had no problem getting exactly what we wanted! It was a great and inexpensive choice!

Marble Slab... YUM!

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Jennifer C

Marble Slab Catering was great at our wedding! Before the wedding we got to have an ice cream tasting and pick out all of our ice cream flavors and toppings (I think it was my new husbands favorite part of the wedding planning). Sheila was great and was easy to get ahold of for... Read More questions. Having the slab with a server to make ice cream for the guests was a huge hit at the wedding and everyone loved it! We would definitely recommend marble slab catering! They were awesome!

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Reviewed on 7/01/2011 Stephanie Z

Shelia and her husband were an absolute pleasure to work with. They are friendly, professional and most importantly...serve great ice cream! All of our guests were so surprised that we were having marble slab at our wedding, and they were definitely not let down by the ice cream... Read More or the service. We had guests of all ages smiling like children as they enjoyed our sundae bar!

SO great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Emily B

Our guests loved having Marble Slab at the wedding to eat with their cake! They were extremely easy to work with and very professional, which was so refreshing during the hectic planning period. Definitely recommend for a fun and personal touch!

Waller Wedding - SUCCESS!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Carrie K

We LOVED having Marble Slab at our wedding! The owners are FABULOUS & easy to work with. They were reasonable, responsive, helpful, friendly, kind & courteous.....and above all very professional!! We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding & look forward to having Marble Slab... Read More at future events!

Marble Slab Absolutely the Best

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Jennifer B

My daughter and her husband had Marble Slab Creamery cater their wedding. They chose the sundae bar. It was a BIG hit. Everyone loved it. The staff were amazing, very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend to anyone. GREAT JOB MARBLE SLAB.

Fantastic - Marble Slab!

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Mindy C

Working with Marble Slab was great. They took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. My guests repeatedly commented on what a great idea it was to have Marble Slab at the wedding reception. We loved it too. Fantastic people to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Ariel T

Delicious ice cream cake. We had a heart shaped cake with mocha ice cream and a layer of frozen raspberries. It looked great, tasted great, and was a great price too!