Documentary

Wedding

Photo

Serving All Of Ohio, Columbus, OH Serving All Of Ohio (614) 531-0176

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Elizabeth H

We live here in Dayton and found Maria Hall online. She was patient with us during our engagement photos, and had wonderful ideas for some outside pictures. During our wedding she was great to work with and made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted. What my husband and I... Read More liked about her is she kept things moving. Our bridal party (especially the groomsmen) kept trying to leave when we weren't done with photos. Maria was assertive and and made sure they stuck around! Our photos turned out beautiful and I would recommend her to any bride who wants an affordable photographer and beautiful pictures.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Carrie H

We found Maria through Thumbtack and were so happy that we did! Our engagement photo session was a lot of fun with Maria trying different types of pictures. They turned out beautifully! It was really a pleasure to have Maria by our side on our wedding day! The pictures that we... Read More have seen so far, look gorgeous! She was always willing to try new and different picture spots to get a good picture. Not only does she provide quality pictures, she made us feel comfortable and enjoyed the wedding and getting a lot of great pictures!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mike R

Working with Maria was great! She was easy to work with and on top of everything. We used Maria Hall Photography for both our engagement photo's and out wedding and couldn't have been happier. Not only was Maria's customer service on point, her photo's were amazing. I would... Read More recommend Maria Hall Photography to anyone and look forward to working with Maria again sometime in the future.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Annabella R

Maria did a wonderful job and was so great to work with! She made everything super easy & seamless for us on our hectic day. Communication and planning with her was very easy and she was always quick to respond to my emails if I had any question. She did an awesome job of... Read More capturing the night along with all the little details that we had asked for & we couldn't be happier with the results!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Melina S

Maria did an awesome job taking pictures of my wedding! She was very professional and was a pleasure to work with! I love my pictures! They turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Gary H

Maria did an AMAZING job. She was extremely accommodating to what we wanted and found great shots with a variety of great settings. She is very personable and pleasant to work with during the entire process. We gave her some suggestions of what we liked and she did a great... Read More job of incorporating those into the photo package. I would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Sierra F

Maria did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures she did a fanstasric job on them! It was a pleasure working with her!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Bebe J

Maria is an amazing photographer and we are so happy that she was able to capture our entire wedding day. She is a very hands on, thoughtful, creative, and detail oriented person. We enjoyed working with her very much. After a few meetings we were comfortable with our plan for... Read More the wedding day. The pictures are simply beautiful. One of my favorite pictures is during the Lao su kwan and Maria is at the end of the isle and she is taking a lovely picture of the entire room. It captured how beautiful the Palm House was that night and us surrounded by all our loved ones. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kim R

Maria is amazing! Hands down just brilliant. She helped us through the planning process and highlighted things we didn't even think of. When it came to day of she was on time and extremely professional. She was able to capture the essence of what we wanted which was to tell a... Read More story. I truly felt our pictures turned out like a fairy tale. I can't think Maria enough for the high quality photos. I can't choose just one favorite!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Amber E

My husband and I hired Maria Hall for our June wedding, and we could not have made a better choice! Maria was incredibly helpful with the planning process, and was easy to communicate with. She had a plan ready when she arrived at the wedding venue, and we were able to get a ton... Read More of pictures done. The best part of all is that the photos were absolutely AMAZING! We have gotten so many compliments on the beautiful (and fun) photos that Maria took. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for stunning photos.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Laura M

Maria was so amazing to work with and our photos are beautiful! She took both our engagement and wedding photos and all are stunning! She was very accommodating as well, my husband and I live out of state and she was very easy to communicate with over the phone and through... Read More email. Her service was above and beyond, she captured so many great moments for the wedding and didn't miss any details. It also is worth noting that the morning of our engagement shoot was very cold, since we were only in town for the day, she did half the shoot then and then met with us later in the day so we weren't freezing! She really went out of her way to make sure the whole process was wonderful for us.

Beautiful pictures, quick turnaround time!

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Samantha H

I planned my wedding in OH from CA and Maria was wonderful to work with. She was super quick to respond to emails and had everything set and ready to go on the wedding day. She was really receptive to my ideas and really captured our photos the way I wanted them, they're so... Read More beautiful! One of the best parts was how quickly our pictures were ready to view after the wedding!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Joelle R

I absolutely would recommend Maria for any photography needs you have! She is so professional, yet very flexible and friendly. We keep getting compliments on our photographs and we couldn't be happier! She is an amazing photographer!

Best photographer in Ohio

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Sarah

It was my pleasure working with Maria. She made the whole process fun and the photographs turned out amazing! Maria exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Maria Hall Photography for any special occasion.

Loved Maria Hall Photography!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Lindsay E

I was super happy with Maria and actually took other reviews from happy couples into consideration when choosing Maria for our wedding day photos. She was great to work with, super easy to get in contact with and re-touched our photos and sent them back to us very quickly. She... Read More traveled to multiple locations for our engagement pictures and day of the wedding and was always prepared. I loved the fact that we received CD's of all of our photos she took and have them to print how, when and whatever way we want. I even did a boudoir photo session with her, and my husband loved them! She was awesome to work with, I would highly recommend her. Thanks Maria!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Jillian S

Maria Hall photography was my favorite vendor I chose for my wedding, very down to earth, im very camera shy and they made it easier for me to feel comfortable around a camera, the photos were amazing, I hope to work with her again

Disappointed

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Mandy L

I wish I had more good things to say because I really enjoyed Jon and Maria. However, my husband, our families and I were disappointed with the outcome of our pictures. There were some shots that would have been good but either we were not centered or there were People behind us... Read More who could have easily been avoided if we moved over a step or two or if they shot us from the other direction. There were also many shots we didn't get such as both families together, pictures of just me with my sister or mom or dad. Overall there are some good pictures but I am disappointed with the pictures. The worst part of this was our decision to use their friend and partner Troy as our DJ. Troy seemed unprepared and confused at many important parts of our evening. Seconds before our grand entrance he came out into the hall to find Us asking if I had the names of the bridal party for him to announce? I told him all of that information was on the timeline given to all of the vendors. He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. Jacob form the Hilton gave him his copy saying the names are right here. So we began our entrance...he didn't play the song we had asked for as our bridal party and our grand entrance. They entered to no music at all and when he announced us he began to play our first dance song which we had a choreographed dance to making us rush to the dance floor me basically throwing my bouquet to my sister so we could begin our dance on time with the music. The confusion continued, he was unsure of when other big moments were happening including the speeches, the cake cutting, and our dances with our parents. As for the dances with our parents he played the incorrect songs for both my dance with my father and my husbands dance with his mom. Both songs he played were on the possible play list earlier in the planning but they were not the final songs chosen and on the final emails and timeline. As the night went on he was not playing many of the songs we requested. My cousin who was getting very annoyed checked in with him and he said his reason was he didn't have Internet access, she said he could use her room code if he wanted. Jacob from the Hilton assured my cousin that the DJ did indeed have the code but checked with him again. I was too busy meeting and greeting guests that I could not deal with this drama and had to just let it go but at the end of the night I was disappointed that many of the songs we requested were not played. My suggestion if you choose to use this company would be to not rely on email communication and have someone not directly involved in the day there with a copy of all the details checking in with both the pictures you want taken and the songs you want played.

captured Our Day Perfectly!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kelsey A

Maria and her assist (Rita) did an amzing jon photographing our wedding! She posted a "Picture of Day" on Facebook and we got a sneak peek of some shots! She did great at capturing specific shots we asked for and was very creative with the rest!

May Bride

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Jessica P

We met with about 5 or 6 photographers before our wedding and Maria was, by far, the best choice! She was very professional, friendly, and blended seamlessly into the atmosphere at my wedding. Her assistant Rita was great at getting the kids' attention even when they were... Read More starting to get restless. We ended up with fabulous shots and high-quality photos!

Capturing every moment & amazing photos

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Elizabeth

Maria did an amazing job! She was able to capture every moment and include sweet moments with each of our guests. We had been in many past weddings where the photos took hours and the total process was chaos. This is not the case with Maria. She is very prepared and knows... Read More exactly how to make everyone look their best. My husband and I even got to spend some time at our cocktail hour (which was planned time for photos) because Maria did such a great job with time management.Our final DVD & online gallery was beautiful and we would highly recommend Maria!!

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Cheryl D

We had the pleasure of working with Maria for our downtown Columbus wedding. Maria is a true professional- she was on schedule, kept the flow of pictures moving, and had great photo ideas. But most of all her pictures are fabulous. She has a wonderful way of catching emotion... Read More and using lighting, postures, etc... to really create a powerful picture. I would highly recommend her.

Maria is a wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Melissa E

Maria has a knack for being in the right place at the right time! She was wonderful to work with and made me feel so comfortable with the camera My pictures are beautiful !

Artistic and Stunning Wedding Photographer!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 Holly G

We hired Maria for our Fall wedding and it was one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! Maria is professional and easy-going, and her work is absolutely breath-taking! She is abundantly talented and her enthusiasm made our wedding day so relaxed and fun; she... Read More followed through on every request we made and had so many original ideas. Maria also had both our engagement and wedding pictures back to us in a very short timeframe, she was so efficient! Our memories will last a lifetime because of the beautiful way in which she captured them! The value you get way exceeds the price you pay!!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 hawa a

My wedding day was something I always thought about. I planned every detail. I had a vision from beginning to end and I wanted pictures that captured those magical details that we worked so hard on. I absolutely love taking pictures! I always have. So it was extremely important... Read More to me to have a photographer that was extremely talented and just as dedicated and passionate. When I met with Maria Hall, her passion for photgrapghy was immediately noticeable! And when I looked through the numerous gallerries of the weddings she shot her talent also absolutely clear! During my wedding, Maria managed to capture every magical moment from party favors to every crystal on my wedding dress! She was also punctual and professional. She did not miss a single moment! At the end of the day I cannot go back and relive the most magical and amazing day of my life but I am confident I have pictures that will instantly bring me back to that wonderful day and I have the so very talented Maria Hall to thank you for that. So, thank you Maria for capturing my wedding in exactly the way I envisioned it! Thank you!

Maria is great!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Kaitlyn N

Maria's service was fabulous. She made excellent recommendations for our photos, was kind, caring, and went with the flow of our VERY large group! We'd highly recommend her.