Mariana Edelman Photography & Design

Cleveland, Akron, Canton and Northeast Ohio

Capturing The Best Day of your Life

Marriage is the beginning of your new life together, full of beautiful moments you’ll cherish for years to come. From the emotional first look to the heartfelt exchange of vows and the romance of the first dance to the last, I would be honored to be the photographer who captures it all. I would love to hear what you have in mind for your special day, and work together to enhance that vision. My creativity and flexibility allow the most special fleeting, unexpected moments to be captured forever. Photography packages start at $1,650. Now booking for 2018, call today!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

Cleveland, Akron, Canton and Northeast Ohio (216) 798-7921

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Regina O

We hired Mariana to be our wedding photographer. She did an amazing job throughout the process, from talking to us about our vision for the day, important people we wanted captured in various photos, and how the process would roll out. The day of the wedding, she and her... Read More assistant were prompt, engaging, but at the same time, invisible. Everything went beautifully – and the more than 2000 photos are proof of that. In addition to doing the photography, we also hired Mariana to design our wedding album for us. We are thrilled with the final book and the entire process. We would trust and recommend Mariana to beautifully capture all of life’s important milestones.

2017-05-17T21:02:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Regina! I enjoyed every single moment of your wedding! So many special moments, so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Samantha M

We LOVE the pictures! They turned out amazing everyone said how much they liked you and was thrilled when they saw them also. Thank you so much for being part of our day and doing such a great job

2017-11-24T13:09:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Samantha! I had so much fun working with you and Jeff!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jake G

Can't say enough great things about Mariana! Very nice, very professional, and very good at what she does. My wife and I were so happy with how our pictures turned out! We have since recommended her to several friends after they asked us who our photographer was. She's not going... Read More to be that photographer that is in your face and in everybody's view of the ceremony. Amazed with how many photos we received! We didn't even know she was taking pictures half of the time! Many great candid photos. We will treasure these for the rest of our lives.

2017-10-31T08:42:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You guys are a great couple and loved every single second of your beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Nicole P

Mariana was referred to me by two other regional photographers. I fell in love with her casual, catch the moment style. She didn't disappoint. I received my wedding pictures last night and she caught moments that I didn't even remember! My family and I were very comfortable... Read More working with her from her punctuality to her ability to make us all smile and have fun. I was very impressed with how professional and approachable she was.

2017-09-27T13:49:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Michael T

Mariana made our wedding day that much more special. She was always looking for ways to help us get the most out of our pictures. She coaxed smiles and calm out of difficult children and was unflustered by any request, including our ask to have a picture of our entire extended... Read More family in the chapel. The pictures are fantastic, could not be happier.

2017-10-31T08:42:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Michael! I am so happy I was part or your big day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Karen W

Mariana is absolutely wonderful. She photographed our wedding. Responds to emails promptly, available for phone consultation when needed and showed up on time. Her personality is delightful and she was so good at working with my family and making us all feel at ease. She was... Read More also willing to do spontaneous shot requests that we didn't have on our list. All the wedding guests commented to me about how wonderful she was. I highly recommend her. We absolutely love our photos.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 molly h

LOVE Mariana!! We used her for our engagement picture as well as our wedding. She puts a lot of love into her work. Very easy to work with, and very professional. We could not have been happier with her and her work! Thank you Mariana for the BEAUTIFUL photos of our best day... Read More ever!!

2017-05-27T17:25:57 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to be able to capture so much joy and happiness! I love you guys! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Josh T

Mariana Edelman Photography blew me away with these candid shots. She caught every moment and it is amazing! She absolutely nailed it with these candid reception pictures! I am in LOVE!

2017-05-17T21:00:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Josh! It was such an amazing wedding, and I had so much fun with you guys!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Amy B

My fiancé and I were in need of a wedding photographer and took a leap of faith that Mariana would be the right photographer for us. Indeed, without a doubt Mariana not only took beautiful photos, she was very intuitive taking great candid shots, capturing moments beyond the... Read More typical smile I’m going to take you picture type of stuff. She delivered the images quickly and delivered all aspects of her service honestly and at a reasonable price. We highly recommend Mariana Edelman Photography.!!!!

2017-05-15T21:01:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Amy! It was a beautiful wedding, on a gorgeous day, with a great couple!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kaylen T

She is amazing! I keep looking at all 1000+ shots, and there are many moments she captured that I didn't realize she was shooting. What a talent, and she helped me de-stress, so the evening was pure joy!

2017-05-11T09:07:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Joan! It was such a lovely wedding, and I was so glad to be the one treasuring it for you guys!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Rita B

Mariana was a joy to spend the three hours with, and made it a point to make everyone feel as though they were a central part of the day. She really captured so many great emotions and moments of our family... from my grandmother and mother, to my father-in-law who NEVER... Read More smiles. Mariana made it a point to include my brother (who was absent at our civil wedding) in as many pictures as possible and gave us photos to treasure for a life-time. She has a phenomenal sense of humor and had us (my husband, brother and myself) cracking up when we went to take our 'wedding party pictures'. Mariana had access to our web-portal up DAYS after the wedding, and our flash drive mailed to our home within a week. She was additionally accommodating to our photographer budget. I would recommend Mariana to anyone for their wedding or any family pictures. :) Thank you Mariana for making our "second wedding" a dream come true!

2017-05-10T07:06:43 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU Rita and Steve! It was truly a pleasure to be part of such an intimate event!

Mariana Edelman

Born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, I’m now a Clevelander by choice and love it here! In a remarkable twist of fate, I reconnected with my Argentinian high school sweetheart who swept me off my feet and brought me to Cleveland almost ten years ago. I married the love of my life, adopted a puppy, and am the mother of the most beautiful twin girls. I’ve since embraced my passion for creativity and photography, capturing emotions, expressions, and countless special moments so that they can be treasured forever.